A Friend in Need is a Fuck Indeed Ch. 05

Story Info
Michael and Amelia enjoy an erotic session with Sophie.
3.3k words
4.52
4.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue :-

The story of Michael's sexual adventures began with the first episode ''A 'Hole' New Experience'' and continued from Chapter One of ''A Friend In Need is a Fuck Indeed.''

Other chapters reveal the deepening of Michael's erotic awareness and his relationship with the lovely student Sophie. This account describes the orgy Michael and Sophie attended after the sensational episode with Sophie's long-term partner.

Sophie always insisted that Amelia and I turn up for an orgy at the same time, so the next day I met Amelia at her flat and we walked to Sophie's together. I could tell Amelia was both nervous and excited as she didn't say much throughout the whole walk. She mentioned nothing about the events of the previous day. I felt nervous too, as Sophie was unpredictable, and I was never quite sure how events would unfold.

We soon arrived at Sophie and the Prof's sprawling Victorian house. I went up the steps to the tiled porch and rang the bell. I could hear a distant ringing echoing deep within the house. Nobody came. I rang again. Still the door remained shut. I looked at Amelia for some response, but all I got was a wide-eyed scary look. Then the door opened and Sophie beckoned us into the hallway.

Sophie looked gorgeous but dominant in a tight-fitting black velvet dress which struggled to contain her huge breasts. She seemed taller than usual because of the high heeled, long black boots she was wearing. Her dark hair was tied back and her dark eyes fixed us with a serious, certainly superior stare. Sophie spoke with her crisp posh accent.

''Welcome my pets, your mistress is pleased to see you, follow me.''

Meekly we did as we were told, like two naughty pupils following the headteacher into the study for punishment. Except we weren't going to the study we were going to the master bedroom.

The master bedroom was more like an apartment than a bedroom. Yes, it had a bed, a huge king-sized four poster bed which went up against one of the walls; but there was also a sofa at the end of the bed, a dressing table with a huge trio of mirrors and various cabinets and wardrobes set tastefully around the room. Against the wall opposite the bed was an antique table which in spite of its ornate legs was very sturdy, I knew this because I had once fucked Sophie as she laid upon it. There were also two panelled doors, one leading to a small dressing room and the other to a large bathroom.

Sophie sat herself down upon the sofa.

''Now my dears, my dear pets, off into the dressing room and take all your clothes off and then back here to stand before me.''

Once in the dressing room it didn't take us long to strip naked. Amelia's and my eyes met once as she was unclipping her bra; she was flushed in the face but her eyes were beginning to sparkle with excitement. As I stepped out of my jeans and pants Amelia reached forward and squeezed my cock, before I could retaliate she bounded off out of the door and into the bedroom. I followed her.

In a moment we were stood naked in front of Sophie.

''Ah my pets, what beauties you are.'' She rose from the sofa and came close enough for me to inhale her deep, sensual perfume. She reached down and gently held my cock.

''So young, and so virile. The perfect boy to fuck hard.''

Sophie let go of my cock and reached out for Amelia. I saw a slight look of surprise on Amelia's face as Sophie's hand nestled between her legs.

''Now let me see.'' Sophie was moving her hand and I glanced down to see her fingers moving up into Amelia's pussy. ''Ah yes, there we are, such a nice little cunt and surprisingly tight when you think how much cock it's been having.''

Amelia was blushing again. It always amazed me how someone so debauched could show such bashfulness at times.

Sophie backed away, leaving the scent of her perfume behind her.

''Well, my pets, onto the bed and start fucking. You on top Michael. Quickly, hurry now.''

Amelia climbed onto the huge fourposter and settled in the middle. She grabbed a pillow and pushed it under her bottom before opening her long-tanned legs to reveal a divinely formed pussy. From a distance Amelia's shaven cunt looked like one simple split, it had hardly any lips and the hole itself was indistinguishable. What a contrast to Sophie's expansive hole, full lips and large clitoris. When having oral sex with Amelia I had to burrow deep with my tongue to reach her clitoris, which was exactly what I was about to do as I ventured between her legs and lowered my head.

But before I reached that sensual spot, Sophie's posh command halted proceedings.

''None of that Michael. Get your cock up her and start fucking.'' There always seemed something odd in the contrast between Sophie's well-articulated, upper-class pronunciation and the filthy words she used.

I grabbed my erect cock and steered it up Amelia's cunt. She was already wet but even so she was a tight fit. Once it was lodged within, I started a steady rhythm. In out, in out. Not too hard and not too fast. Amelia began to respond and I felt her cunt muscles gripping my cock with every thrust. I fucked faster and then harder. Amelia was panting and I could tell she was about to orgasm, so I slowed my strokes. Sophie would not want us to cum too quickly, she loved watching and playing with us before she was fucked herself.

As I continued my slow, deep thrusts I was aware of Sophie's presence behind me; then I felt her hand cupping my balls and gently squeezing them with every push. This sent me over the edge. The sperm I had been restraining in my balls could be held no longer and I spurted long hot jets of cum deep into Amelia's cunt.

In an instant Sophie had pushed me aside and settled herself between Amelia's still open legs. Over Sophie's shoulder I could see Amelia's shaven and well fucked pussy oozing a trickle of cum out onto the bed. Then Sophie lowered her head and started to lick. Amelia began to shake and tremble as Sophie's head bobbed faster and faster. I could see several of Sophie's fingers ramming in and out of Amelia's cunt. It didn't last long. Amelia's gasps grew louder and louder until they merged into one continuous moan as she shuddered with a series of jolting orgasms.

Sophie raised her head and turned towards me. She had a mixture of my cum and Amelia's juices all over her lips and chin.

''Now Michael, fuck Amelia in the arse.''

Amelia looked completely fucked out. She was sprawled on her back like a discarded rag doll, but on hearing Sophie's instruction she turned over and presented me with her pert little arse. In an instant the head of my cock had entered Amelia's rectum and she let out a long ''oooooh'' as the rest of my cock slid up inside her. I gave it to her hard. She loved it that way and she rotated her buttocks as I thrust as deep as I could. The grip of her arse muscles made for an even tighter fit and I soon felt the sperm churning in my balls.

Again, Sophie was alongside me reaching around and tormenting Amelia's clit. I tried to control my cum but Amelia's vigorous movements were too much and I shot a huge load inside her. Amelia was still moving her arse as Sophie's fingers worked their magic and brought her to another panting orgasm. This time she really was finished as she had collapsed face down on the bed and looked barely conscious.

''Michael I am going to get undressed now. Get Amelia a drink.'' With that Sophie disappeared into the small dressing room. I did as I was told.

Sophie emerged a few minutes later in all her naked glory, and what a glory it was. Sophie was in her late forties with dark tied back hair, high cheek bones and beautiful deep brown eyes. Although I had seen her naked many times I was always mesmerised by her body and by her breasts in particular. These were magnificent, so large that they hung down towards her stomach. But they weren't flabby they were firm and full, and with their erect nipples they seemed almost proud of their blatant sexuality.

Sophie had a firm tanned body and she was naturally darker than Amelia. She had a taught stomach and gorgeous legs and unlike Amelia her vagina was unshaven, which made her cunt all the more mysterious and alluring with her slit hidden within a dark hairy bush.

She climbed onto the bed and sat up with her back against the headboard.

''Come my pets, come to your mistress.'' Sophie beckoned us forward. ''Take a breast each and please your mistress.''

Amelia reached for Sophie's huge left breast and lifted it up with both her hands, directing the nipple into her mouth. She began to suck it passionately, her blond hair cascading over her face as she moved her lips. I took the right nipple into my mouth and nibbled it gently before teasing it with the tip of my tongue. How long we pleasured Sophie's breasts I couldn't say but eventually she whispered ''Enough!'' and we sat back awaiting instruction.

''Amelia, get to work.'' Sophie opened her legs and Amelia knelt between them. I saw her lick her lips as she descended onto Sophie's bush, parting the hairs with her hands to reveal the slit and clitoris.

Amelia was an expert at oral sex. She once told me that by the time she started at university she already knew all there was to know about giving a woman pleasure. That was probably true, but it was Sophie who had trained Amelia at the highest level and the look of pleasure on Sophie's face proved that Amelia could satisfy even the most experienced and demanding of females.

Then it was time for fucking and I moved myself between Sophie's legs with an erection hardened by the sight of Amelia's oral excesses. Sophie's cunt was much looser than Amelia's tight little hole; but once embedded deep within, my cock was gripped by Sophie's well practised muscles. These gripped and squeezed my cock with a sensual strangulation which sent exquisite sensations down the full length of my cock and into my balls. The suction was intense and I felt my cum churning in my balls seeking release. Instinctively Sophie relaxed the grip on my cock and gently pushed me away.

''Michael don't cum yet. Control yourself. Sophie take the strap-on off the cabinet and put it on.''

In a moment Amelia had fixed the strap-on in place, slid between Sophie's open legs and began to fuck her. And so it went on with me following Amelia when I had my sperm under control and Amelia taking over when I was near to ejaculation.

Eventually, after a succession of orgasms even Sophie needed a rest and the fucking ceased; but we were not finished with our afternoon of excess. After a few minutes rest Sophie sat up and issued new instructions.

''Now that you have both prepared the way, you can use the 'monster' on me.''

Amelia looked at me baffled, but I had no idea what 'the monster' was.

We soon found out. Sophie rose and rummaged around behind the sofa. Then she turned around holding the biggest strap-on I had ever seen. It really was a monster. It was like a giant's cock with a massive knob head, moulded veins and a huge girth. It was going to be an effort to get that up Sophie's cunt, but if she wanted it that's what she was going to get.

''Here, put this on.'' She handed the dildo to Amelia who received it in both hands.

Amelia struggled to strap it on and Sophie, who was laying back on the bed with her legs open wide, was becoming impatient.

''Hurry Amelia I need that dildo.''

But the more Amelia tried to fasten it on, the less success she had. She could not get the strap-on fixed in the right position, it just hung suspended like a giant's cock with erectile dysfunction. In the end Amelia undid the tangle of straps, seized the dildo in both hands and went to work between Sophie's open legs. It took an effort, but with Sophie arching her back and presenting her hairy cunt as open as possible, Amelia was able to edge the massive head of the dildo inside.

Sophie was panting hard and her head hung forward as she watched the massive dildo being pushed inside her. I had been mesmerised by the spectacle, but soon realised I had a part to play. I moved alongside Sophie, reached over and started to gently stroke her cunt. Sophie's clit was fully aroused and with the wide stretching of her pussy below, it stood out more than usual and was completely exposed. I increased the speed of my finger and Sophie started to tremble.

By now Amelia had the whole head of the dildo deep within Sophie's gaping vagina. She paused for a while and rotated the dildo a few times to increase the sensation, then she pushed it deeper. Sophie seemed to be swallowing it up. Eventually most of the length of the dildo was deep inside. Sophie was gasping, trying to form words and eventually spluttered ''Go on... in and out.'' Amelia quickly responded using both hands on the dildo to power it forward and back.

Sophie's trembling increased and she began to buck against the dildo; but Amelia held it firm and deep, keeping Sophie impaled on its huge length. I could see Sophie's juices oozing from her cunt and trickling down the dildo. I continued rubbing her until she suddenly went taunt as though struck by lightning. It was difficult, but by using both hands Amelia was able to keep the dildo inside Sophie as she shook and bucked in ecstasy. Eventually the earthquake of Sophie's orgasm shot her backwards off the dildo, almost lifeless in a heap on the bed. But we weren't finished yet.

Barely audible, Sophie whispered in a shaky voice, ''In my arse Michael, in my arse. Amelia to the front.''

It was time for Sophie's special, her orgasmic finale which usually ended our threesomes.

Sophie moved to the side, her huge tits drooping down and swinging free over the bed, allowing me to lay flat on my back with my rock-hard erection sticking upwards. With an expert move Sophie straddled me, reached around and guided my cock into the entrance of her arse. She paused a moment and then pushed down so that my whole cock slid deep inside. Sophie let out a long ''oooooh'' as she was fully impaled on my throbbing cock, then she laid back upon me opening her legs wide almost as an offering to the eager Amelia.

Amelia settled herself between Sophie's open legs and quickly set to work. She placed her left hand over Sophie's clit and gently began to massage it. I could feel Sophie's response as her arse muscles suddenly contracted firmly around my cock. Then Amelia eased two fingers of her right hand up into Sophie's cunt. These were followed by two more as Amelia began to thrust them gently in and out of Sophie's dripping hole, which was now so moist that I could feel the dampness oozing down onto my balls.

With a bit more pressure Amelia's whole hand entered Sophie's vagina and as she opened her fingers deep within, Sophie exhaled a deep sigh of pleasure. I hadn't moved up until then as I had been concentrating on keeping my cock firmly in place up Sophie's rectum; but when I felt Amelia's fingers probing through the wall of Sophie's cunt seeking the shaft of my cock I couldn't help but flex my back and thrust forward. Sophie let out a long ''oooh'' and started panting fiercely. Amelia's fingers pressing through the thin walls of Sophie's cunt, teased the shaft of my cock. It was all too much, and I shot a huge load of hot cum deep within Sophie's arse. A few moments later Amelia's fingers had done their work and Sophie collapsed forward gasping in the throes of a series of acute orgasms.

Soon all was still. Sophie lay on the bed breathing softly, as though drugged by an overdose of sensuality. Amelia lay alongside her with head nuzzled against one of Sophie's huge breasts, she was dozing too. I slid off the bed and went into the dressing room, those two could sleep as long as they wanted, I needed to a break from this sexual mayhem.

I dressed quickly and hurried to the front door. As I reached for the latch a prickly sensation went down my back.

I turned around.

It was Amelia, stark naked and panting.

She began to speak but only said ''Michael, Michael. I ....'' before her words trailed into nothingness.

Standing naked before me she looked vulnerable and innocent, I noticed there were tears in her eyes.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me through the open door of the Prof's study. In a moment she had stretched herself belly down over the Prof's heavy mahogany desk. Reaching behind she pulled her arse cheeks apart to reveal her small, puckered anus.

''Do it. I need it. Do it.'' Her commands were urgent, almost frantic.

I didn't pause for thought. I just unbuckled my belt, opened my fly and pulled out my cock. It was still semi-hard and a few strokes later it was rock hard. As I slid it up Amelia's arse, she exhaled a long ''Oooooooh.''

I started to fuck her, slowly at first with deep, regular thrusts. Then I increased the power of my thrusts, throwing all my surviving energy into the hardest arse fucking I had ever given her. She gurgled with each lunge of my cock until I was ramming her so hard the gurgles merged into one long deep moan. Then the moan got louder and louder echoing around the large wood panelled study.

I had emptied most of my sperm during the orgy, and it took a marathon of fucking before I felt a churning in my balls as the cum began to rise before spurting out deep into Amelia arse. Amelia shook violently as I came. I had to hold tight around her waist to keep my cock from being expelled out from her tight orifice. Suddenly she arched her back and jerked forward violently over the desktop knocking some pens and pencils onto the floor.

I pulled my cock out, wiped a dribble of sperm from it and did up my trousers. Amelia was laying over the desk like a broken rag doll. I could hear her soft panting over the silence of the room.

I had to go; I couldn't stay. I needed to get out of that place before anything else happened. I walked briskly to the front door and opened it slightly. I looked over my shoulder. Sophie was standing in the entrance to the sitting room staring at me. She had probably watched the whole thing.

I was out the door and into the evening.

The next day I stayed in my flat even though I had a lecture at two. I had heard nothing from Amelia although I had expected a text.

The following day I was up early. As I made myself a coffee, I heard the postman at the door. I went into the hallway and saw an envelope on the door mat. I picked it up.

It was addressed to me. It was in Amelia's exquisite handwriting.