All Comments on 'A Friend with Strange Benefits Ch. 01'

by pelletron

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you need an editor!

I loved the story-line/concept, but was incredibly distracted by the typos, misspelling and other stuff an editor should be able to help with.

pelletronpelletronover 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry for typos

Sorry for the typos, this is my first story in english, I'm not a native speaker, so I'm doing this also to practice a new language. I will try to review the text one more time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun

I loved this story! What a fun way to practice English. ;)

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Good story especially for someone not English as a First Language

The story was good, except for the typos and one other thing. When he came in her ass, she asked him to put the plug back in. Then you have her picking up the plug. I am pretty sure she only had the one plug and it first said you had him put it back in. This is not the ideal place to learn English; because people are critical of spelling, grammar, and typos, but hey why not. It may bother some with the errors, but it is a fairly good story. Good imagination so you should keep perfecting the language with your writing.

pelletronpelletronover 7 years agoAuthor
The plug question

You are right. The male character put the plug back, I got this inconsistent during the editing. Thank you for pointing it out.

After I finish part 2, I will do a second revision on part one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Might have been cute...

... IF you could SPELL, AND use halfway decent punctuation marks. Too bothersome to continue; waste of time. Have you never heard of "Spell Check"?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

hi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous