A Friendly Pounding

Story Info
I give a long-time friend what he always wanted - me.
1.8k words
4.08
15.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just broken up with a boyfriend and I was twenty-two, so it felt important and sad, although I hadn't been head over heels for the guy. Point is, I would rather have just stayed inside that evening, but I had promised Alex we'd go for a drink so I dragged my feet to the bar we used to frequent back then.

I was never the girl who needed to discuss her lovelife with friends, boys or girls, and I especially avoided doing that around Alex, since I knew he had had a crush on me since, well, forever. Still, I told him about the breakup just to clarify that I probably wouldn't stay long.

"Well, you were too good for him anyway," he said.

"Really? That's the best you can do?"

"Sorry, let me try again. Fuck that guy?"

"Not any more, and cheers to that," I conceded.

After a couple of beers my mood had improved - hell, I had realised pretty early that quality in sex was more important than quantity, but quantity was a pretty good way to locate quality. I was free to look for someone better - not that I was above cheating but I wasn't actively seeking it as the risk of being found out filled me with anxiety, not excitement.

Somewhere during the conversation I thought it polite to ask about Alex's own relationship.

"How's it going with Maria?"

He looked at me critically. "You don't really care, do you?"

"What? I kind of do, actually, why do you say that?" I protested.

"Because her name is not Maria. But anyway, it's...well, we like each other but I don't think it will last to be honest."

"Bad sex?" I immediately guessed.

"No, not bad, but you know, nothing exciting."

At some point he left to use the bathroom, and I started looking around the place, to locate any hot patrons. I didn't plan to hook up with any of them, but still. There was a girl at the bar that I would find attractive if she wasn't accompanied by a guy who looked like a total douche, a couple of other decent boys and girls, but...nothing particularly memorable. Then I noticed a guy with long hair talking to the bartender, thinking he had a nice ass, only for him to turn around and be Alex.

I felt a little embarrassed at myself at first. Then as he came back to our table I started thinking about it. It's funny - if anyone had asked me I would have told them he's handsome, a great guy really, and if they wanted to know details, with a big cock (we notice such things easily enough). Still, despite my slutty disposition and his attraction to me, I had never really considered the possibility - we knew each other too long I guess. Until now. The thought just crept into my mind and wouldn't leave. By the time we left the bar it had begun to take over, and as we approached the street my apartment was, I had made up my mind.

"I was thinking, I'm single, you're unhappy with the sex, there's an obvious solution there."

"Ha-ha. Don't tease."

"No, I mean it. I know you want some of this," I said, making an exaggerated motion towards my body, "and judging by my standards, you deserved a chance long before some other dudes."

"You're drunk."

"Not really, no." I looked him straight in the eye. "This is your chance. Won't ask you twice."

I turned and walked towards the door. He followed, as I knew he would. It was an awkward elevator ride, but once we got in the apartment, I shut the door and as I turned he immediately leaned in and kissed me, placing his hands on my waist. I liked his approach. He took off his t-shirt and then removed mine. He looked me in the eyes, a little surprised this was actually happening, before he pinned me against the wall and starting sucking on my nipples. His hands groped my ass as I run my hand over his pants, stroking his already rock hard cock.

"Let me take care of you," I told him and dropped on my knees, licking my lips as I looked him in the eyes.

"I warn you, I don't think I will last long the first time," he said apologetically.

"Don't worry. Round one, you take my mouth, then you eat me out, then you fuck me silly on round three. Makes sense?"

"Perfectly," he said as I removed his pants and his cock stood before me. It was really hard, really fat, clean shaven and longer than average. Why on Earth had I waited this long?

I kissed the head, giving it a first lick before moving down to take his balls in my mouth, sucking on them gently. Then I licked the whole shaft from bottom back to the head, taking it in. He grabbed my head with both of his hands and held it in place as he wanted to give me a skullfuck. Since deepthroating is not part of my skills, I usually don't like that, but he remembered that I don't do deepthroat (who knows when I had mentioned it), and he only went half the way in with each thrust. Here I had a guy who wanted to fuck me for years, and despite being as horny as a person could possibly be, he made sure I didn't gag on his cock. That made me so wet I was practically dripping already.

"Fuck I'm coming," he said. "I want to cum on your head." My head was totally shaven at the time, and guys really liked cumming on my scalp. I loved it too, as I liked feeling the cum running down my face.

He pulled his dick out of my mouth and almost immediately let out a huge load that landed mostly on my scalp but also on the rest of my face, then followed it up with two smaller loads that practically covered my entire head in delicious sticky cum. I started licking off some of it, when to my surprise he leant in to kiss me, licking and sharing the semen off my tongue.

"I didn't know you like eating cum," I teased him.

"Well, I can suck my own dick if you must know," he said.

As a bi girl, I find it hot when guys suck cock, even if it's their own. I couldn't wait much longer. I wiped the remaining cum from my head, ordered him to lie on the bed and I sat on his face, as he eagerly started licking my pussy. I don't know if there is an equivalent term for skullfucking for eating pussy, but I rode his face moaning like a bitch in heat as his hands pinched my nipples. When I came I could feel him gulping down my juices, while stroking his already hard again cock.

"I believe round three is fucking you silly," he said as he got up from under me and immediately turned me over and started rubbing it against my clit. I stood on all fours with my legs slightly spread out and he moved to penetrate me, his hands on my shoulders since I had no hair to pull. He went slowly, probably trying to savour the experience but I was still hoping for a second orgasm, so I wanted none of that.

"Slap me," I told him. Even his half-hearted slap on my ass cheek excited me but it wasn't enough.

"Harder! And don't just hit me harder, fuck me harder too! I want you to fuckin' ravage me. Call me names, insult me, hit me, anything you want."

I could tell he wasn't very comfortable with calling me names, as he remained silent for a while, but he did started slapping my ass harder, while his other hand held me by the neck - not strangling me but still tightly. He also started pounding faster, till the feel and sound of his balls slapping against my body made me groan. That probably helped him fulfill my last request:

"You like that, whore? You like getting pounded?"

I moaned something unintelligible in response.

"You know I've wanted to fuck you since the day we met? I thought I'd missed my chance, but you're such a fuckin' slut, aren't you?"

"I'm a proper little whore," I concurred.

"And you were right, I did deserve a chance before most of the other guys you've fucked over the years. But it doesn't matter, I have you now and I will fuck you so hard - but I want you to ask for it again, will you do that?"

I think I said something along the lines of "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me." Not the most eloquent response.

"I can't tell you how many times I've jerked off thinking about you, about cumming on your tits, on your face, in your mouth, in your ass, fucking you every way," he said as his breath became quicker and his thrusts even harder. By now he was holding me by the neck, my head flat against the bed and my ass pointing up as he slammed me.

The thought of the buckets of cum he had spilled over me was the last drop. Technically, he wasn't the best fuck I'd had, but the knowledge of how much he wanted me, that if we for some reason never met again he would still jerk off thinking about this for the rest of his life was too much, and I came again, moaning and asking him to cum for me.

He held himself long enough for me to stop orgasming before pulling out and coming all over my back. His first spurt of cum landed on the back of my neck, while the rest of it on my lower back. I collapsed, my legs still shaking. He gave me one last hard slap on my ass and I squeaked.

"Was...was this the sort of thing you wanted?" he asked with some doubt, despite my obvious approval.

"You fucked me like a champ" I told him. "Remember that next time you jerk off. And send me a video of blowing yourself if you want, I might need it."

We never properly got in a relationship with each other, but remain (frequent) fuck buddies, with a specialty on threesomes. We sometimes go out to pick up girls, or use each other to spice up other relationships. I've corrupted him greatly I think - I've pegged him, had him both fuck and get fucked by, a boyfriend, even convinced him to let me fuck his girlfriend. Although I had to trade that for a spitroasting session with a friend of his. But these are stories for other days.