A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,189 Followers

"Wait," he said, and Taylor's heart stopped beating. "You're eighteen, aren't you? I am. I can't have sex with you if you aren't over eighteen."

Taylor nodded.

"I need to see your driver's license. I want to get a scholarship, for football, to college. I don't want some dumb cunt hanging a rape charge on me." He fixed his eyes on Taylor. She felt lightheaded, again, still. Curiously the words that hung about her were "dumb cunt." She wanted to hear him say that again. She wanted him to say it to her! "Well? Are you over eighteen?"

Taylor flinched.

"Of course, I am. Yes. Here, let me show you my driver's license." She dug her wallet out of her purse. Her purse dropped out of her hands and clanked onto the rock tile floor. She flinched at the sound. She found her driver's license and extended it to him. Matt took it, looked from her to the card and back again several times and then handed it back.

"Okay. We need like knee socks or even a scarf, anything long enough and strong enough to hold your arms back behind you. I usually tie girls to the bed and fuck 'em spread eagled on it but, I gather no one's home or going to be home soon, so I'd like to start over there, on the table. Ever been fucked on a table before?"

Taylor shook her head, glad he kept adding clauses to his questions or she'd have been confronted with the necessity of admitting she'd not been fucked before. She'd finessed that in her life to this point but she'd been writing in her diary about how much she wanted to have sex and now, right this moment, here it was, finally, her chance.

"I'll go get something, to uh, tie me up with. I'll take a quick shower...." He held up a hand and stopped her.

"No, don't bother. I like fucking dirty. Sticky, stinky, it don't matter. You ain't much to look at but if you got a cunt, I'll fuck it. You seem willing enough." He grinned his cockeyed grin again. "Personally, I like a woman who begs for it, you know, please put your cock in my cunt! Fuck me hard, harder, harder. Oh you're too big for my little pussy! That sort of thing but I know, if you never done it on a table before, I doubt you know how to beg worth a shit. Don't worry, I'm clean since I just had a shower. Do you suck cock?"

Taylor played like she didn't hear that last.

"I'll go up and find something, uh, to tie...tie me up with. I'll be right back. Make yourself at home."

"Leave your clothes on. I like to unwrap the presents the universe gives me. After fucking up that play, what I need the most is a good hard fuck. I'm going to fuck you into a puddle, girl." That grin appeared again. "Shit, girl, did you tell me your name?"

"Taylor. I'm Taylor Dillon."

Matt shrugged.

"I don't care if you're Taylor, the Fuck Toy so long as you want to be fucked but good. God, I'm getting hard just thinking about it. Don't get the idea that it's you, cunt. You're just a hole to me. But I got skills and when I'm done with you, you'll know you've been fucked but good. Get going, now, we ain't got all night. I have to be there when they load the bus to head back to Garfield."

Taylor couldn't breathe. She took off her mother's heels as she moved, kicked her purse across the floor, scampered after it , grabbed it and ran up stairs. Her body was aflame. She wanted to touch herself, to see if a finger in the right spot would give her that instant climax she dreamed of, the one that Ky bragged of all the time and that Ash admitted to having but only under Ky's direct questioning. Her two friends had masturbated each other, well, Ky wasn't exactly a friend so much as a competitor. Ash was her friend and Ky was constantly jealous of them and their friendship, always trying to pull them apart. Their mutual masturbation was one such attempt on Ky's part to make Taylor jealous but Taylor just ignored it, an approach that Ash thanked her for any time the subject came up.

In her room, Taylor frantically searched through her chest of drawers for something Matt could use to tie her up with. The thought glanced around inside her, leaving burning marks on the inside of her skin. She was about to fuck a complete stranger! Part of her mind complained that she was taking a huge risk but the humming in her body drowned out the sensible voice in her head. She only found a couple pairs of knee socks. She didn't want to keep him waiting. When she got down stairs, he was in the kitchen. He had a big kitchen knife in one hand and for a moment she felt real terror running through her. He turned and she saw he had a coil of cotton rope in one hand and was cutting it into pieces.

"I found this in the garage, I hope you don't mind. I helped myself." He gestured at the stockings in her hand. "Too short, I'd guess and they stretch so they tend to cut off circulation. I can tie you with these and fuck you all night long."

Taylor shivered. "Fuck me." She thought and then giggled quietly. She stood watching Matt, her heart fluttering in her chest like a banded pigeon.

"Uh, do you want me to undress or something?" God, she hated how her voice sounded, all pitiful and small. Like her tits!

Matt turned to look at her.

"Fuck, you stupid cunt, don't you listen? I told you I liked unwrapping my presents myself. You're a present from the universe to me. I'll strip you naked in a minute. Christ, don't be so fucking impatient." He showed his grin. Taylor was beginning to love that grin. "Sorry, I'm all pissed off and I'm going to take it out on you. One of the best times I ever had was when I was furious at Mrs. Robinson, yes that was her name, and I fucked her angry. God, she loved it. I think you're like her. All conceited and shit right up until you get mounted on a big cock and then you turn to putty and come goo. There. Done. Commeer bitch." That grin appeared again. "It gets me off to call you names. I hope you don't mind. I mean, if you were upset, you'd be crying or bitching or something so maybe it gets you off too, huh?"

"Oh god," Taylor managed to breathe. The two words were all she could manage. Her body felt like her skin had shrunk about five sizes and she was tense as a snare drum. Matt came around the island in the kitchen and approached her. He stopped in front of her. He looked her directly in the eyes. His light gray eyes didn't waver.

"Which do you prefer? Cunt? Slut? Whore? Bitch, bitch is too generic so it doesn't work by itself. Maybe Twat? Muff or Muffin maybe? I don't know, they're all good. Which do you like? What do you want to hear when I'm balls deep in your tight little snatch. Oh, there's a thought? How about snatch? Ms. Snatch has a nice ring to it." He stopped and waited. "Well?" He said, "Which is it?"

"Oh, uh, uh cunt." Taylor whispered. It wasn't like she'd never heard the word before or from her own lips for that matter. She had, and often but never in relationship to herself.

"What? What did you say? You have to talk louder."

"I said, cunt, sir." Taylor managed to talk around the huge egg lodged in her throat. She was so excited she could barely speak. "Call me a cunt."

Matt nodded.

"Turn around, cunt!" He said amiably, reaching out to help her turn her suddenly inert body. "God, you're a fucking mess. After you have cum running down your legs, we'll shower and clean you up. Then I'll fuck you proper. This, on the furniture, that's just a warm up. When I fuck a woman, I destroy her. You'll never be the same after I'm done with you."

Truer words were never spoken.

Matt drew down the zipper on the back of her dress and flung it forward off her square shoulders. Taylor pressed her arms against her lean sides, suddenly feeling the cool reality of what was about to occur. She shivered with the realization, aware of how much she wanted it, how much she feared it. She stood over an abyss and whatever was supporting her above it was deteriorating. She groaned as his hand unhooked her flimsy little bra for her flimsy little titties. The dress ruffled around her waist and then dropped all the way down her legs since she had no hips to speak of to stop it. She groaned again around the arousal, feeling it like a knob stick thrust up inside her.

When Matt picked up the knife from the counter, she quailed before him.

"Hold still, my dear little cunt. I like to cut off panties. Some girls get a thrill from feeling cold steel on their asses. Not you, though, I bet. You just want cock. Say it, Taylor, say you want cock shoved in your cunt."

Taylor flinched when she felt the dull side of the large kitchen knife slide under her pretty panties. They were white with lace around the top and the edges. She felt him saw the dull side of the blade back and forth on her skin and then the slight release of the elastic in them around her waist.

"Say it, Taylor. Hearing your own voice is erotic, when you say exactly what you want!"

"I, uh, I want your cock shoved into my cunt." Taylor enunciated each word with exaggerated caution, as though they were fragile and she didn't want to chip or crack any. "Oh god." The words roiled around inside her. She couldn't breathe again. She snorted, sniffing and got a whiff of something. The knife cut through another part of her panties and Matt pulled them from between her legs. Taylor shivered.

"Good girl. Listen, I promise you'll get some, but for now, I just want to use you. You don't mind, do you, cunt?"

Taylor shook her head. He tapped her lightly on the back of the head.

"Words, cunt. You are human, don't go acting like some dumb animal. Speak like a human or I'll fuck your throat until you can't talk. Want that, cunt? A good throat fucking so you don't have to talk?"

"No sir."

Matt laughed.

"Sir? I like that. Stay with that."

Taylor felt his hand cupping her little ass. She shivered again, fully aware that this stranger, a guy she'd only just met was seeing her naked, and he was going to take her, use her, fuck her. The words echoed in her mind. She longed to hear him saying them. His finger quested between her ass cheeks, hesitating at her ass hole then leaving to go lower to touch her vagina.

"What do you call this, cunt?"

"Vagina." Taylor said quickly.

"Fuck that. From now on, its your pussy. I like pussy. Say that. Say you want my finger in your pussy."

"I want your finger in my pussy." She intoned, feeling like a container full of wonder. His finger probed around on the surface of her pussy, paging through its folds.

"You're dry. Are you scared?"

Taylor felt the shame flood into her face. She didn't know how to answer so she changed the subject.

"Are you going to kiss me before you fuck me?" She felt like a stupid cunt asking that but that thought warmed her. I am a stupid cunt, she thought and that warmed her more. The surprise that echoed behind it, like a backdrop on a theater stage, didn't manage to touch her.

"Ask me, cunt, and maybe I will. Jesus, you are one ugly cunt. Why the hell did they let you up on that stage with the Queen cunt?"

"She is a cunt, sir." Taylor said. "She always says I'm good to have around because I make her look good."

"What a tramp. I bet she sucks cock but never fucks. Bitches like that are all squeak and cheek and not meek. I hate that but its fun to fuck their mothers. Makes them all quiet and shit. Ever seen your mother suck a cock? Or take one in the ass." Matt hadn't moved. His middle finger moved subtly between her legs.

Taylor shook her head, suddenly thinking of Tara Dillon, her own mother, naked, like Taylor was. The thought roared in her body and the surprise brightened.

"I have a sister."

"I bet she's a cunt too." His finger found her entrance. Taylor bent a little and flexed her ass. His finger penetrated her.

"There you are, now you're flowing. I like a wet woman. Did you know you are wet?"

The guy seemed to be playing with her. She seemed to be loving it.

"No, sir, I didn't." Taylor whispered. Before he reacted, she spoke more loudly. "No sir, I didn't"

"That's better, cunt. You learn fast. How about we get your trussed up and inject a little cum in that snatch of yours?"

"Oh yes sir." Taylor grunted.

After years of ordering everyone around, this felt strange, maybe wonderful, certainly erotic but strange, unusual. She understood one thing clearly from the feeling roiling inside her; she wanted more. The desire throbbed inside her, welling and running down one naked thigh.

"Come over here into the light so I can tie you properly." Taylor let him move her away from her clothing over to the dining table. She looked at the windows and felt horribly exposed. A wave of sensation ran through her as she thought of the neighbors seeing her like this, naked. Instead of asking him to turn off the light, she just licked her lips, swallowing the saliva, fully aware that her mouth was watering.

Matt tied her very carefully, winding and knotting rope on her upper arms and pulled them back, binding them together before finally wrapping her wrists from elbow down to her hands. When he stepped back to look at his work, she felt him leave her and turned to look at him.

"How does it feel to be totally helpless?" He asked, looking up from her rope-wrapped arms to her eyes. She turned to face him, feeling her nakedness before him, still clothed.

"I, I like it." Taylor whispered but then repeated herself, stronger. "God, I like it. I like it a lot!"

"Good girl." Matt muttered. He shucked off his blue and gold letter jacket and tossed it at the couch, missing so that it ended up on the floor. He unbuttoned his dress white shirt, the tie was long gone. He shucked that and pulled off the under shirt. His torso rippled. He had abs and definition as though he was cut from Michelangelo's marble.

"Like what you see?" Matt asked as he heeled off his slip-on black shoes and began unbuckling his dress pants.

"Yes sir, you are a beautiful man!" Taylor's voice was soft, airy. She felt light and airy.

Matt shrugged.

"I'm not bad." He said and stripped down his underwear. He was naked, erect, hard.

"I do love to fuck women like you. Older women, they appreciate a guy like me boning them more than once a week. Cunts like you, fuck they think they can pick and choose. Well, I mean good looking cunts, not just a twat with two legs like you. That's all your are, a cunt."

Taylor stared at him. His cock was maybe six or seven inches, perfectly hard, a long, slender, straight shaft with a bullet head, reddish and smooth. He kicked his clothing aside and grasped Taylor by the shoulder.

"First the table. Then the kitchen. We'll see after that. You are a little sticky but I like dirty girls. You, Taylor my little cum slut are clearly a dirty, dirty girl!"

Taylor shivered again.

"No sir, I'm a dirty cunt." She managed to speak the words without her voice warbling like a brook.

Matt chuckled.

"Yes, you are that. You are a nasty, dirty, cum slut cunt and I'm going to fuck you. Up you go."

His nonchalance benumbed Taylor. He seemed so at ease, so careful but confident that she felt free to follow his lead, despite his words. She was naked and tied in her own house, helpless yet she felt no menace, only promise. She grunted as he lifted her up to sit on the table. Very casually, he pushed her knees wide. She felt her vulnerability the most since he asked if she'd ever had sex while she was tied up. It ran up her skin and coupled with her eyes, closing them, leaving her gasping as he shuffled between her knees. His hand smoothed up her thighs and down again, leaving a burning tingle behind on her skin. She felt his cock on the inside of one thigh. He grasped her by both knees and hitched her forward so suddenly that she lost her balance. She fell backwards, twisting to land on a shoulder, she lay, turned on the table, balanced on one shoulder, her legs spread around him. She looked at him from that position, waiting.

He entered her.

He wasn't gentle. He wasn't careful. He found her opening and shoved his cock into her, crashing through her entrance, he filled her.

"Oh my god!" She cried, her voice anguished. It hurt. The pain flared between her legs but then eased. He pulled back and slammed into her again and again. Each time the pain lessened and something else filtered out of her skin. Her hips began to hump at him, meeting his thrusts with strong jerks of her own. Matt increased speed, and force, slapping his body between her open legs faster and faster. The sound seemed to fill the room until that was all she heard besides her grunting and his wheezing gasps.

Suddenly she felt a flash and a boom. She twisted, her bound arms strained against the rope. She struggled, she lurched, she jerked. Her body slowly sloughed over out of her control. Matt continued to feed her ravenous cunt his cock, driving into her while he held her by the knees, pulling her onto his cock with each thrust, harder and harder. Taylor's climax erupted out of her like the crash of a huge wave. She was vaguely aware that he felt wet against her, that she felt warm liquid splashing from between them.

Matt plunged into her body. She humped back but this time, he stayed rooted in her body and just nudged against her over and over again. She wanted more, more thrusting cock but he wasn't really moving, just jerking.

"He's coming in me." The words appeared in her mind, sort of an amazing experience. Matt's hands were behind her knees, pulling her hard onto his cock, even while he pumped cum into her. He didn't make a sound.

When he went still, Taylor opened her eyes. She watched him back his cock out of her body, felt the long trail of goo dangle from his cock and stick to her left thigh. She groaned and closed her eyes. She'd had her first adult fuck of her life. She came before he did.

"All righty then." Matt said. "Now the kitchen. Taylor's getting fucked from behind." He helped her to sit up and pulled her off the table. He escorted her to the island in the kitchen, moved the napkin holder and salt and pepper set out of the way and pushed her down on it. Taylor's legs were longer than most people her height. She bent easily over the high island, rising up on her toes to ease the pinch on her middle. Her nipples hardened against the cold surface. Her chest ached for another release. Once is not enough. She desperately wanted to come again. Each time she moved, she strained at the rope binding her arms behind her and the strain seemed to amplify the arousal again growing inside her.

She felt Matt behind her, his finger dug into the folds of her pussy.

"You're full of cum, Cunt." He said softly, then shoved his finger into the middle of the slurry in her body. Taylor grunted, her body hitched and then relaxed. She felt him inside her but wished for more. She moaned a little though, when he withdrew it. "Taylor, my cum slut cunt, you need to beg me to fuck you. Can you do that?"

"No sir. I'm too...shy." Her voice was small, like her tits. The thought frightened her. What if he left her like this and stole the car? For a moment her heart hammered at her head and chest, making her dizzy again. She inhaled. Her head cleared a little.

"Repeat after me, then, cunt. I'll help you since we just met. I'd fuck your ass for being impertinent but that might be a bit much. I'll leave your ass for someone else. So now, repeat after me. Please Mr. Matt, I want your cock in my cunt."

"Please, Mr. Matt, I want your cock in my cunt." Taylor panted out the words, feeling the arousal swell inside her.

"I want to come and come and come, as long as you let me."

"I want to come and come and come, as long as you let me." Taylor closed her eyes and spoke the words, letting them drip from her mouth like drool.

"Thank you for fucking me, I am a worthless fucking cunt and I don't deserve to climax but I did. Please let me climax again!"

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,189 Followers