A Fun Day of Free Use

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You put down your ice cream, your mind filled with lustful thoughts, and carefully position yourself behind Sarah as she's busy ringing up a customer. With a swift motion, you pull down her shorts, revealing her round, firm ass clad in a pair of skimpy satin panties. The fabric hugs her curves perfectly, leaving little to the imagination, and you can't help but appreciate the way it nestles between her ass cheeks, accentuating their fullness.

Your cock throbs with need as you slide it between her thighs, the silky-smooth skin providing a tantalizing sensation. You rub your engorged length against her satin-covered pussy, feeling the warmth and dampness from her arousal seeping through the fabric. The friction between your cock, her panties, and her soft thighs is electrifying, sending jolts of pleasure throughout your body.

Like the others, Sarah also seems to be completely unaware of your presence and actions. She continues her conversation with the customer, maintaining her professional demeanor. "Here's your strawberry ice cream, sir. Enjoy!" she says cheerfully, handing the customer their order. "Thank you," the customer replies, walking away with a satisfied smile.

As Sarah moves on to the next customer, you expertly stay attached to her, hands tight on her hips, feet moving in concert with hers, savoring the way her thighs swipe against your erection with each step. She greets the new customer with a warm smile. "Hi there! What can I get for you today?"

"I'll have two scoops of cookies and cream, please," the customer replies. "Coming right up!" Sarah says cheerfully, reaching for the ice cream scoop.

As she bends over slightly to scoop the ice cream, you take the opportunity to press your cock harder against her, enjoying the way her satin panties slide against your sensitive skin. You angle your hips, allowing the head of your throbbing member to tease her wet entrance, even as she remains oblivious to the erotic dance you're performing together.

Sarah hands the customer their order, exchanging pleasantries before moving on to the next person in line. Throughout it all, you continue your sensual grinding, your pleasure growing as you rub against her soft thighs and the satin fabric that separates you from her hot core.

As your desire reaches its peak, you carefully pull her satin panties to the side, exposing her glistening, wet pussy. Your cock aches with anticipation as you position it at her entrance and rub along her wet slit before thrusting it inside her tight, velvety walls. The sensation of her warm, slick cunt enveloping your shaft is absolutely exquisite, and you can't help but let out a low moan of pleasure.

Sarah remains completely unaware of your actions, continuing to help customers as if nothing out of the ordinary is happening. As you thrust into her from behind, she greets the next customer with a smile. "Hi there, what can I get for you?" she asks, her voice steady and composed.

As Sarah reaches for the ice cream scoop, you continue to pound into her, your hips slapping against her round, firm ass with each thrust. The wet, sticky sounds of your cock plunging in and out of her tight cunt mix with the background noise of the ice cream shop, creating a symphony of lewdness that sends shivers down your spine.

"Here you are. Enjoy!" Sarah says, handing the ice cream to the customer with a polite smile, as you feel her tight cunt gripping and massaging your cock. The velvety walls of her pussy provide a delicious friction, and you're amazed at how she remains oblivious to the intense fucking she's receiving.

With each new customer, you continue to fuck Sarah, carefully matching her movements to not hold up the store. The sounds of your balls slapping against her wet folds only grow louder as you thrust more fervently. Seeing the normal scenes of the ice cream shop play out in front of you as you fuck only adds to the excitement. You find yourself thrusting harder and deeper, relishing the sensation of her velvety walls enveloping your throbbing member.

The wet, suction-like sounds that accompany each thrust grow more intense, filling your ears with the lewd symphony of your sinful coupling. The contrast between her composed demeanor and the wild, unrestrained sex happening unnoticed behind the counter only serves to heighten the erotic tension, pushing you closer and closer to the edge.

Just as you reach your limit, you pull your throbbing cock out of Sarah's tight cunt. You quickly turn her around to face you. With a firm hand on the back of her head, you guide her to her knees, positioning her face directly in front of your pulsing member.

Sarah looks up expectantly, almost as if she knows what you're about to do. With a guttural moan, you let loose a torrent of hot, sticky cum, your first spurt landing directly on her left cheek, streaking across her smooth skin. The next spurt arcs across her face, leaving a trail of white from her forehead to her chin, contrasting beautifully with her flushed complexion. Your cock continues to unleash its load, painting her full lips and dainty nose with your seed, even as she remains oblivious to the erotic masterpiece you're creating. With a final burst of pleasure, you release the last of your cum, the creamy liquid dripping down her chin and onto her chest, beginning a slow slide into her cleavage. Sarah looks absolutely stunning, her face adorned with your hot, sticky tribute.

Despite her cum-covered visage, she simply rises to her feet and goes right back to work, attending to the next customer as if nothing has happened. The sight of her continuing to help customers with your cum dripping down her chin and onto her chest is unbelievably erotic, and you can't help but admire the lewd scene you've created. The ice cream shop continues to buzz with activity, customers placing their orders and enjoying their treats, completely oblivious to the debauchery that has just taken place behind the counter. Sarah, the consummate professional, carries on as if nothing has happened, her cum-covered face an ode to the perverse encounter that she remains blissfully unaware of.

As you head back home, the sky gradually darkens, and the events of the day have left you feeling drained. The thought of a quiet night in your own bed sounds great, but the idea of spending the night with Ariel is even better, and you make your way back to her house.

Upon arriving, you find Ariel in her bedroom, getting ready for bed. She's wearing a tight, white tank top and a pair of gray sweatpants that hug her curves perfectly. As you watch, she peels off the tank top, revealing her full, round breasts and pink, perky nipples. Next, she slides her sweatpants down her legs, exposing her toned thighs and shapely ass. Once fully undressed, Ariel slips beneath the covers of her bed.

Feeling the need to freshen up yourself, you head to the bathroom and take a quick, hot shower before making your way back to Ariel's bedroom and crawling into bed beside her. As you settle into the soft, inviting sheets, you spoon up against Ariel, your chest pressing against her back. Your semi-erect cock nestles between the round globes of her ass, the sensation comforting and arousing at the same time. You let out a contented sigh, as you feel the warmth of her body against yours.

Exhausted from the day's adventures, you wrap your arm around Ariel's waist, pulling her closer to you. Your hand rests on her warm, soft belly, feeling the gentle rise and fall of her breath, soft and even. You carefully move your leg over hers, intertwining your limbs, and nestle your head against her shoulder. Her skin is smooth and inviting against yours. Together, you drift off to sleep, your bodies pressed against one another, the warmth and intimacy of the moment surrounding you like a comforting embrace.

12