A Fun Drive in the Evening!

Story Info
A story from many years ago about great car sex!
1.2k words
3.52
4.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is certainly a story based on many things that actually happened, with just a few tweaks here and there!

It was a very warm summers evening and my partner, Jess, was accompanying me while I played a local gig. Beautiful outdoor concert with a picnic and champagne for her to enjoy while I worked hard to entertain the crowd!

Jess was a few years older than me by 7 years, but was always full of energy, and also had a great body. Slim, size 10 with lovely perky 32B boobs and a nice thigh gap and toned ass thanks to her regular visits to the gym! This particular evening she had put on a typical summer dress, thin straps and just above the knee, looked really sexy!

After the gig, I packed away the gear as the last of the sun went down, and then we jumped in the car to head home. I could tell she had enjoyed the evening and consumed a few glasses of champagne too as she was very tactile. To be fair we had both always been like that, even when driving I would always have my hands on her knee and vice versa. But this evening the warm weather was clearly making us both horny. As I set off down the road, I had my hand on her leg as normal, but given her dress was a little above the knee, I was touching her skin, rubbing my hand up and down her thighs gently, almost sub-consciously. She was doing the same, and without my realising I was getting aroused, and my cock started to grow and throb. I was sure I could hear her gently moaning but wasn't totally sure given the engine noise as we drove for a couple of miles through country roads, unlit and narrow. After only a few more minutes, she suddenly turned to me and instructed me to find somewhere quiet to pull over.

I turned to ask her why. "For this" she said.. as she pulled her dress right up over her head, revealing her totally nude, beautiful body to me. Clearly I hadn't even noticed she wasn't wearing any underwear that evening! My cock started to ache inside my pants even more, as my desire for her had just gone to another level! She was definitely in the mood tonight! She put both of her legs, spread, onto the dashboard and started rubbing herself, just teasing me.

"pull over quickly and fuck me babe" she said. I didn't need asking twice that's for sure! After a couple of turns, I found a small road that looked like it would give us just enough cover from passing cars, and pulled up.

In the evening light I could perfectly make out the shape of her naked body. She was already starting without me and had been pulling at her nipples, making the light pink turn darker, and her points really hard. I leant over and kissed her deeply, our tongues mixing with raw passion. My hand wondering across to her body, firstly holding her tightly around the waist to pull her into me, then moving up to cup her perfect tits in my hand, pinching her nipples. Now I could definitely hear her moans. She was always a very vocal lover!

Much as I loved kissing her, I needed to feel her in my mouth. I moved my kisses down her neck, and started taking as much of her left tit into my mouth as I could, before drawing back onto her nipple. She liked them sucked hard and bitten, so that's what she got! I looked down her body, she had her legs open, with one on the dashboard, and I could see her wet pussy and her outer lips were already slightly parted inviting me in. Whilst I continued my assault on her tits, my hand moved down to her legs. I stroked her inner thigh before circling her pussy with my fingers, lightly teasing her. She was now begging me to stick my fingers straight in. "Please hon, I am so wet, just give me two of your long thick fingers inside me now!! Do it!!"

Always happy to oblige, but first to tease her a bit more... I ran my fingers over her lips, up and down her soaking slit, getting her juices all over them, then brought them up to my mouth and tasted her sweetness. Then back down, and around her pussy again, teasing her clit with my thumb, my fingers searching for her entrance. As she had instructed, I inserted two fingers straight into her, gently but deep, right up to the end of my fingers. She immediately started bucking onto my fingers, pushing back to get every last bit of their length inside her. I finger fucked her for a good few minutes while still sucking on her tits. I had to stop sucking on her tits just for a moment while she reached over and released by rock hard cock. Not the longest, but I was uncut, very thick and always got as hard as steel! It was just good to get it release from its constraints at last and in the open air.

She took my balls in her hands first, gently squeezing them and pulling on my tight sac. Then she ran her fingertips up the length of my shaft, teasing my right to my thick bulbous head, making my cock switch with excitement. She grasped my hard cock in her hand and slowly pumped me. I carried on sucking on her tits and fingered her until she couldn't hold on any longer and her body convulsed in an intense orgasm, her juices covering my fingers all the way along their length. I kept pushing them in harder until her orgasm subsided, and her chest was red with heat and hormones, and both her nipples hard as hell!

Now both fully naked, I scooted underneath her body, my cock pointing straight upwards toward her pussy as she lowered herself onto me. Her orgasm had made her a little tight again, but a hard push and her entrance allowed by purple head inside her, and she slowly lowered herself down the rest of my length until my balls were touching her ass. She was normally such a tease, so I expected her to just rest there for a while winding me up, but today she needed a good fuck! She immediately started her body and ass moving up and down on my shaft. I looked down between us and had a great view of my cock disappearing with every thrust deep inside her. She had her arms wrapped around my neck while she bounced up and down on my rigid cock, my hands on her ass and a finger just teasing her asshole which sent her over the edge into another orgasm and more juice ran down my cock and over my balls.

I was nearing my own orgasm as I pushed my ass up to make sure I got my cock in hard and deep right up to my balls as I came hard, coating her pussy wall with my thick warm cum, pumping stream and stream inside her. We soon collapsed in each other's arms completely spent, enjoying the moment together. I particularly enjoyed the rest of the ride home as we both remained naked!