A Futa Mom's Punishment Pt. 02

Story Info
A futa Mother is pushed too far. Naughty boys get punished.
18.7k words
4.79
44.7k
133

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all! Please note that this sequel was voted for by my subscribers, and contains Mother-on-son incest, a woman with a large cock, reluctance and drunk sex. All of the characters are over 18. Enjoy!

-

Jonathon idled through the park, not registering the glorious blue skies overhead or cool breeze rippling his hair.

Only two minutes from home.

A frisbee whizzed past his right ear, but he didn't stop to remonstrate the young kids who giggled as it spun away on the lush grass. His head wasn't remotely focused on the group project he had been given, or Sandy, the hot girl in the second row of his class that he usually perved on, being put in the same group. His mates had been so jealous that they couldn't understand how Jon had simply responded with a brisk 'sure,' when asked if he was excited.

That was because he was too busy daydreaming about Mom's dick.

Teenage hormones drove his emotions into overdrive as he pictured that fat veiny cock in his mouth again, and he realised with a start that he was making eye contact with a mature woman pushing a pram towards him. Shoulder-length brown hair and a hint of freckles.

Just like Mom.

His cock began to rise in his pants, and he whimpered as he realised she was staring back in confusion, brow furrowed, before locking her gaze ahead of her, and Jon's eyes went wide, keeping his head low as they passed in silence.

What was wrong with him?

Nothing in the real world was getting through because his brain was already sliding back to her warm embrace. He reflexively reached to his rear end and touched the spot where she had entered him, before snatching his hand away when he realised he was still in public and people might see him touching his asshole, stuttering past a group of other teens hanging out on the grass.

One who had a cigarette halfway out of his mouth eyed him with a morose stare.

'What if they can see that I'm thinking about my Mom fucking me in the ass.....'

He hurried onwards, gluing his eyes to the floor.

What had she done to him?

What was she going to do to him?

Mom hadn't touched Jon since that first, life-changing experience. When he had woken up being spooned by his naked Mom, her wet crotch nestled between his buns like a hot dog.... So many emotions had flown through him in that second. Shock. Fear. Warmth.... Comfort?

Physically, things were opaque.

An aching asshole... with that thing wedged between his cheeks.

Her giant dick.

Crippling shame had grabbed hold of his throat and squeezed. After wiggling his ass and feeling the beast pulse softly against his skin, he eventually managed to prise his sticky globes free of her weapon, his hands lingering for a moment on the instrument of his second sexual awakening. The skin was tougher than he expected, and it took him a few moments to realise it was still hard, like an aggressive sausage between his fingers, the ridge helmet softer, and squishier.

He had squeezed it, run his hand up and down...... it was difficult let go.

After five minutes of thinking he was going to cry, and instead finding his brain screaming for his own Mother's filthy embrace again, Jonathon had scarpered as soon as he felt her potentially rousing from her slumber, creeping into the shower to wash his Mother's cum from his asshole, aching all over, before having the most humiliating wank in his entire life.

Breakfast didn't feel normal.

Usually he tried to get Mom to do it, but....

He didn't want to see her just yet.

After wolfing down some chocolate he had prepared to go up to his games console.... But realised his Mother was still in his room.

Instead he had simply sat there, pondering existence, before he heard heavy creaks on the staircase. When she eventually arrived his heart began to thump with excitement despite himself. She had changed into a quite ordinary pair of jeans and a long-sleeved striped shirt.

"Good morning, honey."

A sheepish expression was on her face, but it was the fullness of her figure, the proud curves that drew him in, the subtle bulge he could now spy that she had tried to tuck beneath her...

It was like seeing her in a whole different light.

"M... morning..."

His legs crossed tight together as she sidled over to him, bringing her lips close to his ear.

Everything seemed to accelerate, the heartbeat drumming in his chest loud enough for the neighbours to hear, he was sure of it.

".... I feel wonderful this morning," she whispered, her lips grazing his ear lobe, "how are you?"

He squirmed at the warm breath so close to his face, staring down at the tiled floor.

Mom had giggled, lightly brushing his shoulder, before proceeding to make pancakes, occasionally pushing up on her tiptoes to reach the very highest shelf (which Jon could never reach) for longer than necessary, um-ing and ah-ing over ingredients. It pumped her glutes through the jeans as if she was modelling them for an advert.

He let out a soft whimper.

"Want a pancake honey?"

"Um... no thanks.... I uh... I gotta go....."

Jonathon scrabbled clear of the kitchen, marching upstairs to his room.

He took a few moments in his bedroom to try and calm his beating heart, wringing his shirt as he groped for the Xbox for comfort, for some sense of normality. The controller slipped easily into his palm, but then he remembered that the cable was on the floor and twisted beyond recognition, having been used to tie his hands last night.

Part of the old anger flared up.

"Stupid b-..."

The words caught in his throat.

He knew what it felt like on the receiving end of such words....

'And what it feels like to actually be a bitch....'

He slumped, looking over at the bed that his Mother had left unkempt, and the pieces of his PSP littering the floor.

The discarded clothes from yesterday.

The crumpled sheets.

He could still smell her tangy, ripe scent everywhere, the musk teasing the back of his throat.

Jon scrunched his eyes shut, rubbing his temple, and sagged to the floor for a moment.

'I got fucked in the ass by Mom.....'

He whimpered, but tears that he wished to come didn't appear.

It all replayed like a movie he couldn't switch off in his head - The look in her eyes as she had bent his legs over his head, his world on fire as she gurned in his face, heat exploding in his belly.

Some heat was returning to his groin.

"Ugh...."

He felt sick that a part of him was longing for more of his mother's heat against his insides.

A few minutes went by, until he picked his chin up.

'Just.. get rid of all this... Stop thinking about it.'

He picked up a dirty pillow, slightly yellowed where sweat had dried on it.

'I can't believe I'm cleaning when my mom should be doi-'

The thought caught in his brain.

'I.... shouldn't ask her to come in here... just do it yourself...'

He flipped over the pillow, pulling the sheets until they were neat and square, if not exactly clean. After ten minutes, the duvet was straight, the floor (relatively) clear, and he let out a little sigh of relief.

At least now it didn't look like a gangbang had taken place here.

He sniffed.

It was probably the first time he had ever tidied his own room without being forced to.

"Okay... okay just... just relax..."

He grabbed the cable and hopefully plugged it back into the Xbox, staring at the power light.

"C'mon... c'mon......"

After a few heart-stopping seconds... The light flashed.

"Yyyyyessss!!"

Just as he jumped back into his gaming chair, the sound of the bedroom door knocking froze his soul.

*Knock-knock.*

"Wh... who's there?"

His mother's voice was sweet and gentle.

"Me, silly. May I come in?"

His heart began to pound, electricity running through his body.

"U-um... I-I'm a little... busy..."

The voice paused.

"Oh okay honey... it's just... I brought you pancakes with chocolate chips in... your favourite...."

Jon's mouth started salivating automatically, despite the undertone of fear.

They were his favourite.

"Um... uh... o-okay...."

The door opened, and his Mother padded in, an apologetic smile on her face.

"Sorry.... Just thought you'd like it...."

She offered him the plate, bending over as she did so, and Jon's eyes betrayed him with a flick to her cleavage, and the darkness within that meant he could see all the way between them and down to her plain white bra and beyond.

Her shadow loomed over him for a second.

"Uh... thanks...."

She made to leave, speaking over her shoulder as she did so.

"Playing your games?"

His face went pale.

"UHhhhh.. n-no!!! Just... just checking... I wasn't playing!......"

She turned from the door as he thrust the controller onto the table, and stopped him by placing a hand on his cheek, a worried look on her face.

"Honey!... it's Sunday.... You can play all the games you want today, okay?"

He stared into her concerned eyes, seeing the beauty in her full cheeks, the lightest of wrinkles here and there adding comfort to her concern. Something in him untightened.

"O... okay...."

She nodded, stroking her thumb up and down before moving to the door and exiting, the door clicking quietly behind her.

He turned to his pancakes, perfectly arranged with a healthy (or rather unhealthy) portion of chocolate dolloped on top, and began to eat, his brain foggy, still enjoying the feeling of her hand lingering on his cheek.

'She didn't get aggressive.... She's doing nice things....It'll be just like before.....'

Once the pancakes were done, his belly full, he settled down back into his usual routine. Except his mind wandered, much more than it ever had playing games.

'What would I do if Mom asked me to suck her tits again?...'

"Hmmm..."

He gripped the controller tight, mashing the slash button as more hordes of enemies appeared in the darkness of the dungeon.

"Yeah..."

There were too many.

"Take... that!....."

He scythed down fifty, but a hundred more appeared.

In the back of his mind, the feeling of his Mother's helmet tickling his special place hidden deep inside his body made him lose concentration, and one of the monsters found an opening, his character going down in a splurge of blood.

"Uhhh....."

He moaned and pushed the thoughts aside, hunching forwards.

***

At first, things went back to much the way they had. Jon played games for almost three hours straight.

Just as he was beginning to really get into it, an arrogant smirk settling on his face once more, a voice from far away froze him. His ears perked up, no longer listening to the huge purple demon monologuing at his character.

"AND I WILL DESTROY YO-"

"-ome snacks?..."

*pause*

"H... Huh??!"

He ripped his headphones off, the hairs on his neck rising, and Matilda's muffled voice floated up the stairs and through his door.

"I SAID did you want some snacks!?"

Snacks. She usually brought him naughty snacks every few hours...

He used to tell her to get out once she'd given them to him. This time there was no way he was risking her getting pissed.

".... Yeah! Thanks Mom!"

'Maybe she really is going back to normal...'

Silence for a few moments.

".... Well come down and get them then!"

He grumbled, but now he had said yes he traipsed down the stairs, his old sulky venire almost returned to him.

When he got there, his face fell further.

"Wh-.... erm... what's this?"

"Fruit," she said lightly, before busying herself cleaning up the counter.

"Oh..."

He tried to hide his disappointment.

"...Okay."

'Stupid b.... woman...'

He took the small plate of chopped apple and a sprinkling of blueberries and shuffled back to the stairs.

"Um excuse me?"

He couldn't help the groan as he turned back, before his heart started beating faster as he saw the look on her face.

"... Did you forget something?"

She leant forwards, and he was presented with her cleavage again, a questioning eyebrow raised.

'Does she want me to....?'

"Um.... Well I....."

"Aren't you going to say thank you?"

He let out an awkward chuckle.

"OH.... Th... thanks."

"Thanks who?"

"Thanks Mom."

"You're welcome," she said with a wink, turning to the lowest cupboard and bending over so Jonathon could see the fullness of her ass pointed straight at him, and the clear top of her underwear above the top of her jeans.

'What? Surely she's doing that on purpose... It's pointed straight at me!...'

The underwear was lacy and purple, with small flower designs that hugged her curves.

He stayed on the bottom step for a while, glued to the scene. His mother seemed to take her time, even arching her back so that more of the panties were revealed, truly wedged between her cheeks in this position.

Only self-preservation jerked him out of his revery as he saw the monstrous bulge clearly growing between her legs.

Heat rushed to his centre, slight dizziness taking hold.

He crept away, escaping up the stairs and falling into his bedroom, hard as a rock.

"Fuck," he murmured.

The moment he had realised he was going to masturbate to his Mom had taken place five minutes earlier.

He grabbed the tissues.

***

As it turned out it wasn't the only time he found himself staring, the day becoming a subtle but constant humiliation, mother keeping him taut like a bowstring, a friendly touch on the shoulder, a knowing smile, leaning back with her elbows touching behind her on the counter so her tits were almost exploding from her chest.

"Honey could you help with the dishes?"

"S-sure mom....

As he was putting away one of the pans, he felt something wedge him against his ass, forcing him against the floor cupboard. He knew what it was immediately as his mother shoved forwards like she was mounting him.

"H-hey!"

"Relax honey, just squeezing past," she smirked, although the slight bump of her hips against his ass made him mewl.

"Frigid," she added, making him bristle.

She was doing the barest of movements, and yet he had become a nervous wreck, almost wishing she would just grab a hold of his throat and fuck him up against the fridge instead of tease him with innocent nothings.

'Wait, what am I thinking?!...'

Thank God for school.

School would sort his head out... except it didn't.

He sat in silence the whole bus ride, barely responding even when someone hit him in the back of the head with a paper aeroplane.

It was like his head never left home; his imagination would substitute the faces of his teachers, seeing only the mirth in his Mother's face as she bent over in front of him when he should have been focusing on Mrs Woods explaining Algebra.

"JONATHON, why are you not writing?!"

"Y-yes, yes, sorry Mrs Woods," he stammered, hunching over his notebook and madly filling the blank page with whatever he could make out on the board.

A few days of churning his mind over and over had left his cock almost constantly erect, to the point that he had to escape to the school bathrooms to relieve himself during breaks, imagining it was his Mom staring at him with an angry expression instead of his history teacher muttering about bringing back the cane.

It didn't get any easier by the end of the day, hands sliding to his crotch to stop anyone spotting his quaint bulge as he wriggled back onto the bus.

A few of his classmates eyed him on the way in, always alert for a moment of weakness from any of their peers, a chink in the armour.

He shuffled faster, trying to keep his erection quietly tucked away.

A single slip, and the whole school would know.

'Just act natural...'

He sat down next to someone and tried to keep his legs crossed over.

"Hey."

Jonathon nearly jumped out of his skin upon realising Sandy, the hot girl who he had been seated next to in history, was speaking to him. She was playing with a long lock of sunny-gold hair.

He hadn't even noticed she was next to him.

"OH! Uh.. hey."

"..... Good day?"

"Yeah... yeah fine..."

"Yeah... school is so boring," she agreed, nodding.

"Yeah."

"... you.... watch that show last night? Devil-Saints? Everyone is talking about it!"

"... Uh.. no, no I didn't..."

They lapsed into silence.

Sandy furrowed her brow for a moment.

"Well... have you been watching anything?"

He adjusted so his crotch was even more firmly hidden.

"No. Nothing."

Silence descended again, the rest of the bus laughing and cajoling with each other as the bus set off.

Jonathon didn't try to break it, too busy trying to get his Mom's body rubbing against him out of his mind. Sandy groused and looked out of the window, not used to the lack of attention.

Home was less than fifteen minutes away.

He wondered if Mom was still wearing the purple panties, or if she had a different colour today.

***

Jonathon trudged the last few metres down his road.

His brow furrowed as noises began to grow the closer he got to home, morphing into the sounds of laughter and hooting audible from the driveway.

"What the-?"

Cars were parked up around their quaint house.

He knew what this meant - Wine night.

"Uff."

He ground his heel into the sidewalk, as it usually meant that Mom and her friends proceeded to drink a bottle or two of cheap cleaning fluid whilst nattering and complimenting each other on their beautiful growing foals.

Today seemed a little more raucous... in fact they seemed to be much higher in volume, and upon realising the voices were coming from the back garden he slipped through the side gate and made his way to the patio where four women in their late thirties and early forties were gathered. They were all dressed semi-provocatively, in tight dresses which showed off their curved, mature bodies.

His eyebrows rose at the three empty wine bottles sitting at the end of the table, with a fourth halfway finished.

"OHHhhhh honnney!"

A beaming figure launched herself up from her chair, and Jonathon mewled as she almost fell on him, having to steady himself and keep her upright as the stench of his mom's wine-sodden breath hit him.

"Oh Mom... how much did you...?"

She gave a childish duckface, pulling the end of her burgundy skirt so it didn't ride too high up her thighs. Her white shirt was heavenly, allowing full ogling of her cleavage.

It almost felt nowadays like all her clothes were picked purely to torture him.

"Heeyyyyy I had a perfect amount, bare....barely a glassss..."

Her overbearing grin that followed had the other ladies falling about laughing.

"Ohhhh MATTIE you devil!"

"Haha oh I love the new you!...."

Jonathon couldn't believe it. He'd never seen her like this.

She squeezed his side.

"Mom.. are you drunk?!..."

"Your son has grown SO much.. he's an angel!" cooed Annie, one of the regulars that always made condescending remarks on him.

He nodded, his old haughtiness flaring for a second.

"Yeah well, if it's alright with you all, I'm going upstairs to play games."

The women seemed unaffected, all except his mother whose facial expression didn't change, but her unblinking stare and the hand tightening around him almost made Jon pee himself.

"Honey... werrre you just... rude to my friends?"

His ego shrivelled up into a tiny corner of his palpitating heart.

"Um... S-sorry Mom... Ladies.... I'll go... now!..."

He pulled out of his Mother's hardening grip and hurried upstairs, shutting his door and wishing with all his might that he could lock it as laughter came up from below.

"You tell him Mattie!..."