A Game of Basketball Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands take in those round cheeks of hers, spreading that ass wide open revealing her little tight star. I bury my face in the crack of her ass, tracing my tongue up and down it. When I finally meet her butthole, my tongue runs circles around it.

She moans so loud, I know my mom and Emily heard her, but I don't care. I press the tip of my tongue against her tight little arse. Fuck, it's so tight. That doesn't stop me. I keep pushing forward until it finally sinks in. Another moan escapes those beautiful lips of hers.

My hands squeeze and knead her ass as I slowly move my tongue further inside her. I slip my hand down between her thighs and wrap my fingers around her rock hard cock. As I slowly start to stroke her shaft, I start fucking her ass with my tongue.

The sound of her moans makes my dick stir. Her own cock twitches in my hand as my tongue plunges to the depths of her ass. She tastes so good. Her musky sweat stench asshole was pure candy to me. My tongue popped free of her asshole and slid down to give her balls some loving while my nose took in some more of that sweet smell of her asshole.

I sucked on my finger, getting it nice and wet before I circled it around her little rosebud. She wiggles her booty for me as I press my digit against her tight tied up balloon hole. Ever so slowly, I push the tip of my finger past her sphincter eliciting a groan from her lips.

My other hand grips her ass cheek, giving it a good shake as I watch her upper thigh and ass jiggle. I press more of my finger down to the knuckle inside her. Slowly I start to slide it in and out, watching her tight little hole stretch out and concave back in with my finger. Her little fuckhole is just so tight.

I slip another finger in, making her tense up a bit. My fingers start to slither further inside her, discovering the depths of her virgin asshole.

Finally, a third digit joins in causing her to grab a hold of the sheets as she takes a deep breath. Gently I start to finger fuck her asshole.

I spit on my other hand and rub my saliva all over my cock, getting it nice and wet. With three fingers deep inside her ass, it's nice and ready for the next step, my dick.

I pull them out as she moans into the sheets. Then I grab her cheeks and spread them as I spit onto that intoxicating little brown eye. I grab my dick with one hand while my other keeps her ass spread open. Slowly I rub the head of my cock around her tight little butthole, spreading around my spit.

Before she has time to even tense up, I press the tip of my dick against her asshole and swiftly push it inside her. She grunts hard as she bites down on my sheets. "Take a breathe and relax, baby. The worst part is over," I assure her as I reach down and rub her back to comfort her.

Holy fuck it's so tight! It's like having a boa constrictor wrapped around my dick. I keep it there for a few seconds, letting her ass adjust before I slowly push forward. Fuck... I've never felt anything like this! It's nice and hot. Oh... shit!

The walls of her ass feel like their squeezing the life out of my cock as I try to slowly push it deeper inside her. She's panting as she holds onto the sheets for dear life.

I lean down and kiss her shoulder. "Just relax. Breathe, babe. Just breathe. I love you so much."

"Urgh, fuck! I love you too! Your dick is so big. Please, go a little slower!" she gasps. "It hurts!"

"Anything for you," I whisper in her ear as I press my lips against the skin of her neck. I slowly pull my dick out a little before I gyrate my hips gradually forward. I continue to carefully drive my dick inside her, little by little. "Come on, let's lay down on the bed. I want to make love to you."

I wrap my arm around her stomach. Keeping my dick lodged halfway up her ass, I help her climb up onto the bed. She rests her head on my pillow, while I wrap my arm underneath it sliding it up her arm. My hand runs up her wrist as my fingers trace the back of her hand before interlocking with hers. I pull her onto her side so we're spooning and I grab inside the knee of her right leg and pull it up, spreading her ass a little more.

Ever so gracefully, I start rolling my hips into her, plunging my dick a little deeper into her ass. She moans out loud. My fingers rake up her thigh and grip her hip as I pull out and impel my dick back into her butt.

Her breathes become heavy. I move my head over on top of her shoulder, placing my lips just above her ear while I slowly dig my dick out of her ass just to propel it deeper down into the abyss of her bowels. My cock must have hit that prostate of hers because a moan of pure pleasure escapes her lips. She reaches back and runs her fingers through my hair.

"Wow, that felt so good. Keep fucking me just like that," she gasps.

"Anything for you," I whisper into her ear as my hand slinks down her rock hard stomach to find her even harder cock. My fingers wrap around it and slowly I start stroking her dick as it leaks out precum. My hips press into her, sinking my cock further up her ass causing more sounds of lustful bliss leave her lips.

She leans back and connects her lips with mine, while I massage her prostate with my dick. Every thrust and prod of my cock brings out an array of moans, grunts, and groans. Music to my ears. I continue to jerk off her big fat cock while I poke her prostate.

She looks up at me. "Fuck me harder. I'm so close!"

I roll her onto her stomach with my cock still lodged up her ass. I take both of her hands in mine as I slowly pick up the pace. Thrusting harder and harder into her ass. She moaning louder and louder as I pummel her ass. I kiss her shoulder while I start to pound her. "Urgh...Urrrggghh! Fuck me! Urgh... Fuck..."

I can feel my orgasm on its way. I pump a few more times into her before I lunge my dick balls deep inside her and explode, painting the walls of her ass with a load of cum. She lets out a scream of pure pleasure as her ass tightens around my dick, I can feel her own cock start to pulse as she erupts all over my bed. Slowly, I continue to gyrate my hips while I unload the last of my seed inside her. I can feel her own cock spew a few more ropes of cum out.

As our orgasms subside, she turns to me, looking at me with those baby blue eyes. "That was fucking amazing," she pants.

"You're telling me! Fuck... I've never felt something so tight before. Your ass is heaven."

She rolls over to face me, causing my dick to pop free of her ass. "I can see why you love having my dick up your ass so much, I can't believe how good it felt."

"I can see why you love having your dick inside my ass so much. We've got to do this more often."

"Agreed, maybe we can take turns."

"Yeah, I like that idea." She leans up and kisses me as I pull her close.

"Nicole, I'm so sorry, I should've just gone with you to the dance from the beginning. I just felt... Guilty. It just felt too soon after Zach and my father's death. I thought that I don't deserve happiness because they would never get to feel it again."

She looks up into my eyes. "I believe that's even more of a reason to feel happiness. Because Zach and your dad died, it's your burden to live a full and satisfying life. You have to for them and because of them."

I lean in and kiss her. "You're right."

"I know. Now kiss me some more."

Wrapping my hand around the back of her neck, I bring her close as our lips connect. Our tongues crash into each other's as we become lost in the other's mouth.

I pull back for a moment. "Say, I've been meaning to ask. What did Zach whisper to you that day we ate dinner together?"

"Ha well, he told me that I need to tell you the truth," she says. "He said you'd understand."

"I'm sorry for everything I said about you. Well... About the old you."

"Don't sweat it. The past is the past."

"I know, but I should've never been angry with you in the first place. It was never your fault."

"I wasn't totally blameless either."

"Let's just promise each other to always be honest with each other. No more secrets," I say.

"Deal, no more secrets."

Once again our lips touch as we pull each other close into the other's embrace. After getting lost in each other's kiss, I turn off the lights and pull out the covers.

*****

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please leave any questions, feedback or whatever in the comment section below. Also give it your honest rating. Check out my other stories. They're all related.