A Game with You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There you are sitting in the corner of that two-seater sofa, wearing nothing but a long-sleeved woollen jersey, not surprising, in your favourite colour. You know, the one that slightly skews the colour coordination of your wardrobe. A hard cover book in your right hand as you intently read through the fantasy at your fingertips.

Your feet tucked under your voluptuous ass, the jersey's bottom seam stretched over your knees, the utmost culmination of my own intrigue, sitting there in front of me, that being you. So transfixed with the words on paper you don't hear my footsteps walking towards you.

I walk towards the back, watching you from behind the sofa. Your Left index finger in your mouth, engulfed by your lips, your head slightly tilted towards armrest as your right elbow leans against it. Neck bare for me to explore.

Leaning down, you feel my hot breath against your smooth soft skin, this is the point you realise you are not alone any longer, frozen, a sudden pounding of your heart. That slowly eases in pace. The fear escapes you, the temptation to scream evaporates into something more raw, primal, that instinct you have kept suppressed all these years.

Letting out a soft moan while closing your eyes, your left finger leaves your lips. Reaching up, you start to caress my cheek. My hand covers yours. Our fingers lock together as you rub your hand against the stubble of my beard, feeling the grains of hair brush against the palm of your hand.

Taking in a long lustful breath, filling my lungs with your delectable scent. My cock twitching with pleasure as my lips graze upon your naked skin.

Are the images turning into a fluid movement of desire from the description of my dream of you? You have gotten this far playing the game I set for you, so I would hope I have chosen a suitable candidate, haven't I. would you like to hear the voice of mine in this dream, what would you want it to say?

Moving my lips away you can hear my breathing through my mouth, long, structured, with the intent to make the hairs on the back of your neck stand. Inches from your left ear. As I whisper:

"You know me don't you, you've felt my presence around you for a long time haven't you, the hunger of being measured has found you wanting hasn't it."

As I utter those words, your pussy begins to tighten, knowing the fear of her being pleased has left you in a state of uncertainty, is it going to be by force or is it by your own free will. The long pleasurable moan escaping your lips gives no assurances your self-imposed riddle.

My hand leaves your tight grip, the loose fingers without rigidity runs down your wrist, down your forearm, the tips of my fingers grazing your skin, the appearance of goosebumps along your entire hand, evident. I start to lick your earlobe, making my tongue swirl around her, biting and pulling her gently.

The pages of your book fall in a timeless motion to the floor. Your right arm stretched over the armrest as your subconscious takes over your body's ability to move, the heat between your legs intensifying as you shift your knees apart, your jersey now sliding up your smooth thighs..

Running my fingers over your elbow then up again, slipping between your forearm and bicep, wondering towards their intended target. The soft yet firm left breast. My lips leave your ear, as your head relaxes back. For the first time your eyes open, looking up.

I wonder how you would feel in that moment, with the realisation of seeing my face in that instant, would you look upon my appearance with salaciously desirable eyes as they stare into mine. meeting your every expectation or the anxiety filled gaze, that one would expect from fearing their innocence being taken. I wouldn't be that violent towards you though, violent to those who mean you harm, well that scenario you play over and over again in your head seeking revenge on those that have wronged you, would not be impossible.

That perfectly sculptured left breast of yours, shaped in a way that matches my warm embrace, squeezing her, as I now start to massage your tender flesh. You start to smile, becoming aroused at the thought of belonging, naturally, your hand leaves my face, selfishly sliding between your thick thighs, fingers rubbing against those cotton panties of yours, lips swollen and wet.

Leaning down I aim for your smile, our lips meet sending an electric shiver down your spine. Once more as I bite on your lower lip, squeezing your breast harder, my fingers rolling your sensitive nipple against the rough cotton texture of your jersey. Reaching up with your right hand you start to mirror my motion with your right breast that felt left wanting.

Still lost in each other's lips, my right hand reaches over your cheek, running my nails against your skin, moving effortlessly down to your neck, wrapping my fingers around, slowly choking you, as you moan into my mouth. Dancing between closing and opening your big bright eyes. Resting your wrist on your pussy mound, extending your index and middle finger, rubbing your outer lips, as tips of your fingers return to your palm, you press your clit hard before repeating the same action over and over again. Savouring the sensation of using your weaker hand.

With one last bite of your bottom lip. I pull upwards as you place your right hand on the sofa steadying yourself trying not to move. Relishing in the pain as your lip stretches beyond its limit. raising your head along. All while still playing with your pussy. The cotton fabric drenched with your juices. Can't bare the temptation any longer you swap hands, sliding your right middle finger into you. Hooking your pussy from the inside as you delve deeper discovering your tight slit.

The feminine nature of yours, threw me at first, the thought of your perception towards the enjoyment of pain. But you use it differently, don't you? Pleasure for you takes many forms doesn't it. Like the way you mistakenly hurt yourself just to see if the numb feeling that burns deep within you is still active as you make your way through your life and time.

I let go of your pinned soft lip, freeing her from my grip. Your body falls sinking back into the sofa. Disappointed that the sensation has gone missing. The heat from your body radiating through the entire room, with the smell of your sweet juices lingering even further.

I walk around you. Around the couch, Still absorbed into our locked gazes upon my movement. Your mouth open. Your deep breaths raising your chest. Your hard nipples moving up and down with each breathe you take, rubbing against the jersey, but still feeling vulnerable of taking it off, yet your middle finger still slides deeper into you, finding your sweet spot, applying just enough pressure to keep you in a state of desire.

Standing in front of you, you lean forward, repositioning yourself, leaving your pussy, you sit at the edge of the couch. Your feet now firm on the cold floor as you wiggle your toes. The moment has come for you decide what intention you seek.

Are our intentions aligned in this dream of mine?

Both hands reaching forward with force, you begin to unbuckle my belt. Pulling my shirt out of my pants, With intent and drive. I unbutton my shirt pulling it over me and throwing it as my pants falls to the floor. You see my thick cock strained against my underwear, inches away from your face, hooking your fingers into the elastic pulling them down, my erect dick slowly coming into view of your craving.

Yours hands now roam against my body press hard against my skin. As your tongue slips out of your mouth licking off the single drop of cum oozing out of the tip of my cock. As you reach my chest, your nails dig into my skin, both my hands grabbing your wrists hard as I squeeze your wrists hard, feeling the same amount of pain you are inflicting on me. Forcing you off me, I shove you back against the sofa, conforming to its shape.

I start to go down to my knees, as you slump back down into the couch. Pulling off your panties slowly, allowing me to see your vulnerable intimacy. I take my hands and rest them against your knees. Gripping them firmly and without warning I pull your legs apart, stretching your thighs wide as you scream in pleasure. Your ass sliding almost off the sofa. Your inner thigh muscles strained with pain, holding you in this position your outer pussy lips separating, revealing your inner lips, softer in tone compared to your complexion.

While still holding your knees apart you start to play with both of your breasts. Pulling on your nipples, pinching them hard. Cupping your firm breasts as you squeeze and massage them upwards.

My head lowers to your pussy, I start to blow slowly at you glistening wet lips. You feel the cold wind rush between your slit, a shiver courses throughout your body, letting out a soft moan, as the tension from the air that was trapped inside all this time slowly starts to escape.

I move closer, moving in and kiss your right inner thigh... then your left. I latch on your flesh and bite hard, leaving my teeth imprinted in your delicate skin, the same to your right thigh. Enjoying the instantaneous pain hopping from one part of your body to the other, screaming with contentment loudly as you leave playing with your breasts, both hands on my head trying to push me away from my grip on your skin.

Letting go finally, your hands still on my head as you pull me hard towards your dripping hot pussy. My tongue spreads forward, tasting your nectar as I lick your lips tenderly from the bottom of your lips to your clit. Feeling the rough texture of my tongue against your pussy, over and over again, griping your hands in my hair.

Starting to grind your pussy against my tongue as the tip now slides between your slit. Dipping into your hole, moving in and out as I flick your inner lips eating your slit, moving your hips with the same intent and rhythm.

Finding your clit once more, swollen and hard. I swirl my tongue around her. You feel another sudden push by my hands stretching your legs apart your knees pressed against the fabric of the sofa, your toes curl upwards, your clit now engulfed in my mouth as I suck on her. My lips move up and down over her, still while the tip of my tongue flicking around her, twirling my tongue around and around your erect clit.

The built-up tension deep inside your pelvic region is at the surface of your pussy, the tension written in your facial expression, the single sensation of my middle finger entering your tight tender slit, is enough.

Your legs begin to shake uncontrollably, your pussy muscles contracting, twitching with satisfaction.

Leaving you breathless I release my hold over you, finally able to relax your legs. I stand, my hard cock comes into view. Staring at you, your chest moving in and out with each deep breath taken and released. your eyes dart from my cock to my eyes, your mouth opens, moaning as your legs fold back on the sofa as you lay with your heels on the edge. Your sultry foot stretching off the muscle strain.

Removing my shoes and step out of my pants, leaning over you, you have made the decision removing that jersey of yours, freeing your hard nipples from its captive. We begin you kiss again, my arms pressed against the sofa headrest, yours, wandering over my neck and face, eyes closed. The wait consumes you. Your hands now move lower and rest upon my chest, pushing me off you to one side. Losing my balance, I sit in the middle of the couch. Your right leg swings over me as you stand on your knees my body between your thighs.

Your fingers on my chest, scratching my skin. My dick rock hard as my hands rub your thighs, then your ass, moving your hips squeezing them, fingers spread apart massaging and roaming your soft sensual skin.

Straddling my waist, lowering your body to mine, my fingers working their way up the side of your body, tracing along your arms before finally finding your hands against my chest. Interlocking our fingers. Gazing into your eyes... Seeing the lovelust that has taken over that appearance you wear for others, hiding this side of you from everyone, reputation and image that matters, now a distant afterthought.

Lowering your pussy, touching my dick as it lays thick and hard against my abdomen, your lips separate as she presses against my shaft, feeling your inner lips rest upon my him, starting to grind her against the length of my shaft. Gyrating your hips, finding a rhythm that has your clit grinding hard against the tip of my dick each time you force your hips forward, rubbing your pussy lips as you move back down the rib of my dick.

Juices now all over us, your purpose clear. You once more sit up on your knees, you reach down and grasp my dick holding it straight up pointing towards your swollen hot cunt. Closing your eyes as you slowly start to lower your body The tip of my dick now separating your outer lips, effortlessly sliding deeper, my tip filling your opening, your head tilted back, your chin pointing upwards, yet your muscles contract around him, becoming more and more resistant to your force pushing down.

Finally taking him all in, spending a moment feeling the walls around you fulfilled, your back hunched forward, curved, as your head faces down, beathing deeply, I squeeze your hand, beginning to move your hips up, my dick sliding out of you, covered in your delectable juices. Then back down, continually riding my shaft as he penetrates your gaping hole again and again.

Increasing your rhythm ever so slightly, faster with each long thrust. Your breasts following your body's motion. My hands now shift back to your hips, guiding your speed as I match your pattern. Moving my hips up as yours moves down.

Our skin slamming against each other, your ass against my thighs, with each thrust, my cock moving In and out of you. Unaware of the moaning pleasure escaping your lips, each breath of air in, complimented with a lustful sound of extasy out.

Pace increasing, your ass smacking against my thighs with more vigour. The tip of my cock pressing against your most sensitive spot with each thrust as he enters you.

You're breathing faster, more prominent. You can feel your muscles within tensing with an expectation of euphoria.

Faster and harder, my grip on your hips with pleasurable pain guiding your body to your sexual limit.

Stretching your inners walls, in and out, the pressure inside of you seeping through your hot sweat covered skin, you almost at there...

The moment of all your trepidation being unrestricted, your climatic bliss awaits...

Finally,

The pulsating contraction devours your reality, spreading throughout your body, you slump over your head resting against my shoulder, wave after wave of intense emotions erupt, feeling it through the quick grip and release of your muscles surrounding my shaft.

My hands caressing your back as your lay there, spent. All your energy drained in a single deliverance of passion that was awaiting dormant, until now.

Spinning you around, l leave your lifeless body resting on the couch, as you barely try to keep your eyes open, watching me dress up, in a haze, blurred vision, watching me leave.

It always seems to end in that moment, the dream, of you. The only eyes fixated are the ones that belong to you. Where are you right now? Do you know the couch I have been alluding to? I know you do. can you picture your sweat dripping of you falling against the fabric laying there motionless?

Are you looking around, trying to find my face staring back at you, you have a picture of it in your mind don't you. Hoping that I glimpse the expression on your face or are you going to play a game with me this time around? Where I am the object of your affection. Go on come find me.

You have been watching me... just me.

12