All Comments on 'A Gardener's Path to Healing Pt. 03'

by Babydicklover

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How nasty you and your bitch friends are in the 2nd and 3rd stories, it's a disgrace treating anyone with such distain no matter how their bodies are made up in their own lifetime.

I could share with you the way that my own body is made and it's got nothing to do with a micro penis, which I am pleased to say isn't so small. But I was hoping to read good things from you but it won't happen now as you can just kcuf yourself

BabydickloverBabydickloverabout 1 year agoAuthor

You need to calm down! I’m always respectful but I draw the line at you telling me to “just fuck myself.” It’s an SPH story! I’m tired of explaining this. I don’t like body shaming in real life, but this is purely fictional erotica, and this is what turns me on and several other people. I don’t think a man with a small dick is any less manly at all. All my stories are about either small penis shaming or appreciation. I have other stories about appreciating the small penis. I have a very small dick, and this is what I enjoy. SPH is clearly not your thing. Read my other stories with positive small penis humiliation before judging me and coming here with your animosity. Peace and love brother!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBabydicklover@Babydicklover
I write about men in many embarrassing situations like being exposed in public, having a very small dick, etc. I mostly write about small penis humiliation (SPH). I believe men with small penises are incredibly hot, and in the context of consensual erotica, SPH is a very sen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES