A Genesis of Lust and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetie, I would love for you to, it would be my pleasure for you to live with me. We would be able to spend much more time together and properly get to know each other, don't you agree?"

Upskirt Aunt very much meant that in more than just one way, and Tom gulped as his nerves momentarily got the better of him. He might be young, but he wasn't naïve, and the thought of getting to properly know his aunt and his aunt properly getting to know him was both an exciting and nerve-wracking prospect.

"What do you think?" Upskirt Aunt pressed the matter, eager to discover whether her future would play out like her dreams and fantasies always did. She bit her lip in anticipation, briefly afraid that he was going to spurn her advances. However, after a few moments of deliberation, Tom graciously agreed to it and put a giant smile on his aunt's face, something that he was already good at and was perhaps going to get even better at still.

"I would love to!" he answered, and immediately Upskirt Aunt started thinking about how soon he could move in and got a bit ahead of herself.

"Oh wonderful!" she exclaimed, "When do you think you could get everything moved in?"

Sadly, logistics were a hurdle, but only a minor one, so he wouldn't be able to move in immediately. "Not until early next week I'm afraid, I still need to go back home and get everything."

"Oh, yes, of course, silly me," Upskirt Aunt apologised, slightly deflated.

"But I could stay here tonight if you wouldn't mind me doing so and using your shower?" Upskirt Aunt's deflation was brief as her young, yet mature nephew suggested this most brilliant of ideas.

"What a splendid idea! Of course, you would be more than welcome to stay here tonight, and I can give you a clean, fresh towel for the shower. You are so clever, darling. Say, now that you're going to be living here, why don't I quickly show you around the house? You haven't seen it all yet, have you?". Indeed, he hadn't and Tom thought that was an excellent idea. "Grand!" Upskirt Aunt cheered and again she shot up off the settee, "Follow me, darling, I'll show you around."

The pair left their unfinished tea in the living room - something they'd never done before - and headed off on a guided tour of Upskirt Aunt's grand abode, and Tom's aunt led the way with Tom trailing behind her, the young man watching every step that she took in her short skirt, attentively looking at her luxurious legs and wondrous arse with an unspeakable amount of admiration. "You've seen some of my house already, I'm sure" she talked as she walked, not stopping to show him parts of the house that he had already seen, such as her kitchen, so they trod on through there without stopping and headed into the hall.

Tom was familiar with much of the downstairs but wasn't familiar with the upper floors of her house. "I think you've seen all of the downstairs before, darling, we've sat in the study before if I recall correctly," she said, quickly poking her head in there. "Yes, let's head upstairs and I'll show you the bedrooms." They set off for the staircase, Tom still following behind in their convoy, but before she started climbing Upskirt Aunt popped off her shoes. Tom followed his barefooted aunt upstairs, her short skirt providing him with a view up it that he could not help but stare at which almost caused him to stumble and miss a step in his distracted state.

They made their ascent up to the first floor, Upskirt Aunt sensing her nephew's gaze going up her skirt, and a hint or two of her panties and the surrounding skin of her arse were blessedly flashed to him here and there. Tom held tightly onto the handrail with his feet firmly set on the steps, trying to maintain three points of contact, whilst his eyes firmly maintained two points of contact up his aunt's skirt. His gaze was perhaps perverse yet full of love for whom said flesh belonged, and it was not at all unwelcome.

Tom had never been up here before and this was all new ground for him, and Upskirt Aunt showed him his room first to show him where he would be staying. "This will be your room, sweetie," she started, making her entrance through the doorway and into the impeccably kept room. Tom followed suit and noticed that the room was spotless, like you'd expect to find at a five-star hotel, and almost as if Upskirt Aunt had kept it like this in hope and anticipation of a certain someone staying over.

That was exactly what she had been doing, this fantasy of hers keeping her going and occupying her mind non-stop over recent months, and keeping this room tidy in hopeful preparation for her nephew's tenancy kept her as busy as her work and masturbation habits did. At last, her vacancy had been filled, or at least one of them had. "Oh, wow..." he admired, looking around the spacious and welcoming room, "Thank you, this is fantastic, I'll be able to keep all of my stuff in here." His approval made Upskirt Aunt extremely happy, not that Tom was ever going to do anything but approve of this.

"Would you like to see my bedroom?" she asked with a subtle devious grin on her face, and his answer again made her extremely happy. "Follow me, darling, it's not far." Upskirt Aunt again led the way, Tom exiting what would soon be his bedroom in his new home and followed the homeowner to her very own bedroom. It indeed wasn't far at all and, before he knew it, the young man was standing in his aunt's bedroom. This in itself wouldn't normally mean a great deal but for their feelings for each other, and being in there with their feelings in mind made it feel like it meant something more.

"This is my bedroom, Thomas," Upskirt Aunt flirted, never having called her nephew by his full name before and carried on her tour. It was equally as impeccable as the guest room was, the bed neatly made, the room was bright and spacious and there was no clutter to be seen. Tom's guide directed his attention to her bed, explaining, "I prefer having a bigger bed, as you can see, so I can stretch and sprawl out and assume all manner of comfortable positions," perhaps hinting at activities other than sleeping.

Moving briefly onward, Upskirt Aunt stood at another doorway in her large room and, without going through it, told her nephew what was through there. "In here is my dressing room and just beyond that is the bathroom, you are more than welcome to use both and don't worry at all if you need to use the bathroom if I'm in bed, just walk on through. It won't be a bother at all, I am sure." She moved back toward the frequently inhabited and comfortable double bed in her room and sat alone on the end of it.

"There are some other rooms to show you upstairs, but they can wait - just my office and some storage." Before she had a chance to invite her nephew to sit with her, Tom invited himself to sit beside her.

"May I sit?" he courteously asked, his aunt immediately admiring his respect and gallantry, and Upskirt Aunt welcomed him.

"Of course, darling. Please, join me. You read my mind. Well?" she continued, "What do you think? Do you think you'll be ok living here? I think there's enough space for the both of us."

Tom concurred with his aunt's modesty regarding their potential living arrangements. "Absolutely," he responded, "There's plenty of room for me, as long as I wouldn't be imposing on you?" Again, he respectfully asked his aunt whether she was sure, simply out of courtesy, though he already knew that her mind was made up, as was his.

"Please, Tom, you would be most welcome to live with me. There's more than enough room for us both, as well as your studies and my work, and if there are any kinks then we can simply work those out when we get to them."

Even though Upskirt Aunt had brought a premature end to the tour of her wondrous house, she had no intention of stopping the touring here as there were other things that she wanted to give her lovely nephew an extended, guided and very, very personal tour of. The pair sat on the bed close beside each other for a few silent, nervous seconds, their respective butterflies fluttering away in their stomachs could sense the other's. Biting her lip anxiously and with subtle provocation, Upskirt Aunt broke the silence.

"Tom..." she uttered suggestively in her mellifluous voice and with the cadence which she knew always got a rise out of him, "...About what you said earlier, that you like me?" Upskirt Aunt looked into her nephew's eyes, and he looked back at hers, and her hungry eyes said everything. Her hands subconsciously ran down the enticing thighs that her skirt tried - and failed - to cover, and it was both an act of nervousness and seduction. Tom looked down at his aunt's thighs and the rest of her stunning legs, the angle he was sitting at giving him just a minor glimpse between her thighs and up her skirt. His heart rate was noticeably increasing, and he mirrored his aunt's nerves by gulping.

"What about it?" he asked in response, averting his gaze away from his aunt's legs so as not to stare.

"What about me do you like?" she teased, moving her leg closer to his before becoming more overt with her line of enquiry. "Do you... think I'm attractive?"

Of course he did, she was stunningly beautiful, the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, yet the thought of admitting that to her made him shy despite it being the truth. That said, he wanted to be completely honest with her, so that's what he told her.

"Oh, goodness, thank you, sweetie," she began, blushing herself, "You are far too complimentary." Upskirt Aunt looked her nephew in the eyes, his eyes looked back at hers, and it was almost too much of a cliché. The silence was deafening as the pair looked at each other and several moments passed by unspoken until Tom's aunt broke it with her alluring voice. "Thomas..." she started, "Have you ever thought about... kissing me?" She wasn't simply talking about French kisses either, a couple of which she'd cheekily placed upon his cheeks when he arrived earlier, she was talking about kissing her romantically, passionately and perhaps, sexually.

Had Tom ever thought about kissing her? You bet he had. Upskirt Aunt could tell what his answer was without him having to speak a word, so she asked a follow-up question. "Would you like to?" Tom's eyes lit up with both anxiety and excitement as his aunt invited him to kiss her, and it was a step he wanted to take but he didn't know how to take it. It wasn't just any girl or any woman he'd be kissing, it wasn't simply one of his university girlfriends whom he'd regretted making out with once or twice, this was his mature and sophisticated aunt. His aunt that he like liked, his aunt that like liked him, and his aunt that had no doubt got years and years of experience doing such things and, by comparison, he was new to this.

Upskirt Aunt shuffled closer to her nephew and looked him up and down, this moment having been played on repeat in her mind for months on end. She leant in and, as she did so, her nephew mirrored her, and after a moment they felt each other's breath brush against their skin. Tom gulped nervously as the two got closer, and closer, until their lips touched, then locked, for the very first time. Their respective heart rates had skyrocketed over the last 30 seconds or so, though kissing each other for the first time actually made them both relax a little bit, as though they'd taken the first, big step in... whatever this was between them.

Upskirt Aunt led and Tom followed her lead, and for a few wonderful but fleeting moments this aunt and this nephew all but made out gently yet with a clear passion on the former's bed. Just as their tongues were about to get involved, they stopped in tandem, aware that what they were doing was wrong but the feeling of it feeling right being unanimous, then their lips parted ways. Tom felt like apologising, but the look in his aunt's eyes conveyed to him that he had no need to. This was what she wanted, and the only apology she'd accept from him was for not doing this sooner, for longer, more passionately, or rougher.

"Well?" she prompted, biting her lip gratifyingly almost like how she wanted Tom to bite it, "How was that?" Tom's heart was racing in his chest and, although he had made out with girls at university, none of those girls or instances made him feel like this. His tongue was tied, and not because it was wrapped around his aunt's, though what he thought about that went without saying. Upskirt Aunt, emboldened by their kiss and her nephew's reaction to it, wanted to move matters onto those of a perhaps more carnal nature, such was the nature of the mature and sophisticated woman. She knew what she wanted and was intent on getting it.

"You know, darling, I saw you looking at my legs a couple of minutes ago. Do you like them?" Tom was hushed, again sure of his answer but almost too embarrassed to share it. Her legs were right next to his and pushing up against him, the hem of her skirt riding a bit higher up her leg than would be acceptable out in public. "It's ok, sweetie, you can tell me, you can be honest with me. We're just being honest with each other and with ourselves, aren't we?" She was right, and Tom did want to be honest with her - honesty was what had led them here in the first place. His aunt's encouragement gave him the courage he needed to confess more to her than he already had, so that's what he did.

The honest affirmation that came delighted Upskirt Aunt, causing her face to redden again. "I thought that you liked them, I think I've seen you sneaking a peek at them before," she jested. This in turn caused Tom to blush, but his aunt reassured him that she was flattered by his interest and attention. "Don't worry, sweetie, I am flattered that you like what you see, I had hoped that you did." Upskirt Aunt planned to move the focus away from her legs to some of her other many eye-catching assets.

"Are there any other things that you like about me?" Tom's aunt clearly wasn't talking about things like her charm and personality, she knew that her nephew loved those things about her, rather she was talking about herself physically and sexually. "Come on..." she enticed him, placing her hand suggestively upon his leg, "...You can tell me." Tom blushed, not only at his aunt's question but also at her hand on his thigh. As ever, Tom knew what his answer was to his aunt's question - there was no end of things that he liked about her physically and sexually, certainly at least insofar as he had imagined in his fantasies - though the direction that this evening was quickly going in had him tongue-tied.

Upskirt Aunt gently squeezed and stroked her thumb on her nephew's warm thigh, noticing his red-hued cheeks, and had an idea. "What if... Tom, sweetie..." she flirtatiously began, "What if I show you some things that I think you might like, does that sound like a good idea?" That sounded like a great idea. "What if I start by taking my blouse off?" she asked her nephew, looking down at her bosom before looking at her nephew to catch him doing the same. "I'm terribly sorry though, darling, but I'm not wearing a bra..."

Tom hadn't noticed his aunt's lack of a bra in his somewhat flustered state, and the thought of her not wearing one and her breasts being covered only by her somewhat skimpy but very lovely blouse was exceedingly exciting. Upskirt Aunt's hands moved towards the buttons holding her blouse together and her fingers worked to unbutton the top button, and it popped open, revealing slightly more of her cleavage to her nephew. Upskirt Aunt bit her lip excitedly, finally taking her relationship with her nephew to where she wanted it to go, ready to give herself over to him entirely.

Another button popped, followed by another, and soon only two buttons were holding the blouse together and maintaining Tom's aunt's modesty. Tom had never seen so much of his aunt's chest before, and he couldn't quite believe that he was about to see more. Upskirt Aunt glanced up at her nephew with a look in her eye that he had never seen before, that of her being possessed by feelings of lust and love, yet her composed demeanour remained, the mature, sophisticated woman able to communicate so much by saying so little.

The penultimate button followed suit like those before it, and it felt like it took an age for the final button to be undone. Fortunately, however, that age did pass, and Tom's aunt sat beside him with her blouse completely unbuttoned. He could see her entire cleavage, however, he could see neither of her breasts for the blouse still covered them, and had they been outside then a simple gust of wind would've shown him what he so very much wanted to see. He had fantasised about the thought on many occasions, and now that fantasy was dangerously close to becoming reality.

"Would you like to see my breasts, Thomas?" Upskirt Aunt teasingly asked her nephew, her question evidently a rhetorical one. She smiled bashfully yet desirously, this scenario - amongst many others - having played out in her mind countless times over recent months, and she was moments away from exposing a part of herself to her nephew that he perhaps shouldn't be exposed to. That said, being exposed to him was what she craved, and her nephew's answer to her question was, understandably, an affirmative one.

Continuing her slow and sultry physical exposé, rather than simply taking her whole blouse off in one go, Upskirt Aunt held one side of the blouse closed whilst she slowly peeled the other to one side to reveal one breast at a time. With each second that passed more and more of her alluring flesh and contours of her ample breast were exposed to the wide-eyed Tom, but still not the whole thing, still not even to the summit of that eminence. Upskirt Aunt paused briefly just as the edge of the soft fabric of her blouse reached her areola, her mouth hanging open with titillation.

Tom saw his aunt's unveiled, tantalising areola, knowing what was to come next, and mere moments later she pulled her blouse farther to the side and unveiled her nipple itself. The young man couldn't help but notice how erect it was, evidence of his aunt's arousal perhaps, and just how beautiful it was, and the rest of her beauteous breast followed suit until her whole breast had been revealed to him. It was a sight to behold, and Upskirt Aunt bit her lip and giggled shyly seeing her nephew appreciate it just like she hoped he would.

"Well?" Tom's aunt prodded, "What do you think?" Tom's capacity to think had been severely reduced, as had his capacity to talk. His tongue was tied up in all sorts of knots and his head was scrambled, unsure whether he was dreaming. Tom eventually managed to untie his tongue and, when he did, his response was most complimentary. He had seen a breast or two before, they weren't exactly new to him, however, that was his aunt's breast he was currently admiring.

Upskirt Aunt cupped it with her hand, gently caressing the warm flesh whose warmth Tom wanted to feel for himself, and it elicited an excited reaction from her nephew. As before, her hand and fingers moved slowly towards the peak of that elevation where her nipple resided, and when they got there, they enjoyed the fruit of their wears and fondled her proudly standing nipple. Tom's aunt let out a gentle moan of pleasure, her eyes closing as she momentarily drifted into one of her fantasies, one where it was her darling nephew caressing her rather than herself.

Her eyes opened as she snapped herself out of her fantasy and back into the rapidly imitative reality, and she looked at her nephew again. "Would you like to see both of them?" she teased, running her finger along the fabric that concealed her other breast, her nipple poking through the canopy of her blouse. Despite his excited state, Tom just about managed to contain it and responded with abundant politeness. His aunt's breast was a delightful sight, but what was better still was the fact that Upskirt Aunt was blessed with not one, but two equally beautiful breasts and equally erect nipples. Tom wanted to see them both, and his aunt wanted to show him both.

123456...8