A Genesis of Lust and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom, as virile as he was, was not immune to exhaustion and he had never partaken in anything so physically, mentally and emotionally exhausting as what he had just had the sheer pleasure of partaking in. Though it was all kinds of exhausting in only the best possible ways. So, there they lay together on Upskirt Aunt's bed, a naked Upskirt Aunt being spooned by her naked nephew with the pair warming each other with the elevated warmth of their bodies and, like everything that had come before, this was often the vision they saw at the end of their dreams and often how their fantasies finished.

People can sometimes be hit by what has been coined 'post nut clarity', for want of a less vulgar phrase, where they experience clear-mindedness and soberness straight after an orgasm, and this could sometimes lead people to see things clearly and regret doing what they had just done, particularly if they were driven to do so by their sexual urges and if it wasn't something they would have done otherwise. With the tremendously taboo nature of what Upskirt Aunt and her nephew had just done together, would they be at risk of regretting it now with their clear heads?

Absolutely not. Whether they were thinking with their respective cock and pussy or thinking with their clear heads at any given time over the past several months, they had both thought long and hard about this both when sexually aroused and when with a clear mind, and thought long and hard about each other. This is what they wanted. There were no regrets here on the bed that they shared, no doubts and no uncertainty, and besides, despite having just cum they both still lusted for each other, and a solitary orgasm wasn't going to change that. Not one bit.

The proverbial dust was slowly settling on the events that had transpired, the metaphorical dawn of their new relationship and lives was breaking, and the pair lay silent for what felt like an aeon. Tom, keen on getting settled into his new home with his aunt as soon as possible, silently thought about the logistics of doing so whilst their new dawn continued to break and thought about how he would get all his stuff moved into his new home. His clothes, his shoes, his books, his guitar and all his personal belongings - there was much to move into his new bedroom.

It was as though Upskirt Aunt could read his mind or at least sense what her nephew was thinking, and she wanted him to rest, be at ease and, as it happened, she also had another stellar idea. "Tom?", her first word since what had just transpired, "What are you thinking about?"

He very briefly began to explain what was going through his mind, and how he should probably go and get cleaned up and head into his room to spend the night.

"Oh, darling, don't worry about moving your things in, we can think about that tomorrow," she reassured him, "You already live here now, we can think about getting your stuff another time."

The details around Tom moving in with her could wait, they could plan to gather his things from home and transport them to his new home another time. Now it was time to process their new relationship and reality, and finally be able to truly rest happy. And on the subject of her nephew heading into his new bedroom for the night, she had thought of something better. "Tom, I was thinking..." she began, uttering those words in a most inquisitive and suggestive manner, something she was a master at. "Why don't you sleep in here? You know, with me?"

It made sense because he was already in her bedroom, after all, and then when he had gotten all his belongings moved in, he could occupy his new bedroom, so he agreed. "No, sweetie, that's not what I mean..."

"Oh..." he somewhat obliviously replied, and he didn't need to ask his aunt what she meant because it was now blatantly obvious.

"Why don't you make this your bedroom as well as my bedroom, and what was going to be your bedroom could be your study instead?"

It appeared as though Tom wouldn't be sleeping in a separate room, let alone a separate bed, after all.

Of course, Upskirt Aunt loved her nephew, but she also loved him in an altogether different way, perhaps an inappropriate and definitely a taboo way, but she didn't care about those things. This was what she wanted and who she wanted, and what and who she had wanted for the longest time, and whilst her nephew was going to move in with her and they would hopefully share similar experiences countless more times, she didn't want this moment to end. The planning for having her nephew move in with her could wait, she simply wanted to stay in bed with him now, together, and be assured that this wouldn't be the only time they did so.

Hope is a fertile soil, and they had both watered and kept their hope alive all this time, and now that hope had sprouted and bloomed, their stalks had intertwined with each other's as their hope grew taller, grew larger, grew stronger - together. And so, with that, with the moving in of all Tom's belongings still to come but the formal arrangements and foundations of their extraordinary relationship settled after the most unprecedented of evenings, Upskirt Aunt and Tom - the new lovers - happily lay together in what was now their bed, in their bedroom, and in their house, and they slowly drifted into a mutual slumber in each other's bare embrace on what was the first night of the rest of their lives, both of them finding themselves recalling the timeless words of Nat King Cole in their catatonic minds.

Unforgettable, that's what you are

Unforgettable, though near or far

Like a song of love that clings to me

How the thought of you does things to me

Never before has someone been more

Unforgettable in every way

And forevermore

That's how you'll stay

That's why, darling, it's incredible

That someone so unforgettable

Thinks that I am unforgettable too

1...345678