A Genesis of Lust and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I showed you my..." she paused, then looked around the room sheepishly to make sure that nobody else was around, even though that had been established long ago. Upskirt Aunt leant forward toward her nephew and then coyly uttered, "...Pussy"

Tom's face flushed red simply hearing his aunt say that word. It would've incited a reaction from Tom to simply hear her say that word in any context, but to say it when referring to her very own of that word? It was beyond arousing. Of course, Tom loved pussy - a heterosexual man he was after all - but to see his aunt's pussy? He couldn't possibly, he shouldn't. Was that too far? Yet he wanted to, Tom wanted to see his aunt's pussy more than he could say and his aunt wanted to show him her pussy more than she could say.

"Well, sweetie?" she probed, sitting back against her pillows and resuming her previous position, her hands also reassuming their place upon what they were talking about, eager to hear her nephew confess out loud that he indeed wanted to see that part of her anatomy. "Would you like to see my pussy?" Her hand found its way beneath the waistline of her panties once more, though this time it travelled all the way through her bush and to the oasis on the other side, finally making skin-to-skin contact with that which they were conversing about.

Upskirt Aunt sighed and her eyes closed reactively to her touch, that of her fingers upon her pussy. "I'm very wet..." she teased and goaded her nephew further, wanting to entice an answer out of him, Tom gulping with shock at what his aunt had just said. Moments later, Upskirt Aunt retracted her hand and fingers back through her bush, out of her panties and demonstrated to Tom that she wasn't lying about how wet she was. She held her hand up at head height and her fingers glistened in the artificial light, evidence of her arousal adorning her fingers and clear for her nephew to see.

In reality, Tom didn't need any convincing whatsoever to have his aunt show her pussy to him, he had just been left speechless by what she was proposing, what she was doing, and what she was saying. Upskirt Aunt was even naughtier than he could have ever imagined, and it was causing all manner of devious thoughts to run amok in his mind. After a few more moments, Tom's brain successfully managed to get some signals sent to his tongue and his vocal cord, and Upskirt Aunt heard her nephew avow his desire to see her pussy, which in turn enhanced her desire to show him. "You would?" she questioned cheekily and rhetorically, "That is very naughty of you, young man..."

"Well, seeing as you asked so politely and said such kind things, I suppose I could show you..." As slowly as was possible - almost in slow motion - Tom's aunt manoeuvred a couple of fingers beneath the side of her panties, grasped them in her fingers and, shockingly, pulled them to one side, and this nephew saw something that no nephew should ever see: his aunt's pussy. Farther she pulled the fabric, all the way to one side, ensuring that nothing was left to her nephew's imagination. Silence fell between the two would-be lovers, Tom sat at the edge of his aunt's bed, and his aunt sat opposite him with her legs spread wide open and panties pulled to the side, wholly exposing herself to her nephew.

His aunt's pussy had been completely revealed and exposed to him, in all its swollen and wet beauty, for the very first time. Tom would be lying if he said he hadn't dreamt and fantasised about his aunt and her pussy countless times before and fantasised about what it looked like, but her pussy was infinitely more beautiful than he could have ever possibly imagined or dreamt about. Tom was like a deer in headlights for a few moments, staring at his aunt's exposed pussy without uttering a word, his jaw practically dropping so low as to be at the same level as what he was gawking at because his vivid imagination hadn't done it justice. Tom thought that his aunt's pussy was beyond beautiful, partly, of course, because of whose pussy it was, but also because it was just so beautiful.

This nephew had now seen and was seeing something that no nephew should ever see. He felt shame wash over him briefly, not because he had seen it, but because he had gotten considerably more aware of the area between his own legs as he reacted to the sight, and the fact that he loved what he was seeing and had long fantasised about. Perhaps a natural reaction for a young man, for what young, heterosexual man doesn't lust for pussy? But his aunt's pussy? Of all people? She was stunning after all and he had long had a crush on her, that he couldn't and wouldn't deny, but that had now only been amplified by her feelings for him, what they had done, and what they were doing. Tom didn't want to see just anyone's pussy, he specifically wanted to see his aunt's pussy, because that was who he lusted and had feelings for.

Upskirt Aunt suddenly felt more conscious of both her pussy and her heartbeat, the pair throbbing in unison, just like Tom had become more aware of his own throbbing appendage. She smiled, and her smile was one of lust, though with her legs spread open and her pussy exposed to her nephew for the first time, it was also a somewhat shy smile, a bashful smile, and one of timidity and submission. She was a little bit embarrassed being as evidently aroused as she was and as exposed as she was having Tom see her like this, and she hoped that Tom liked what he saw and wasn't appalled by her arousal, by the sight of her with her legs wide open, or by the sight of her pussy.

It had taken a great deal of confidence to expose herself mentally, emotionally, and physically like this, and Upskirt Aunt hoped that all those things made her nephew want to dive right in and ravish her there and then. And she'd be right. Tom's aunt had nothing to be shy or embarrassed about as those things had left her nephew speechless, which was a most positive indicator indeed. It was a good job that he was speechless because there was nothing that he could say that would do the sight before him justice - the sight of his beautiful aunt with her beautiful legs spread wide open and her beautiful, wet pussy completely and utterly exposed. Tom himself felt like the shy one, not knowing what to say, not wanting to be overt in his lust for his aunt, how beautiful she was, or how beautiful her pussy was.

Tom indeed wanted to dive right in, ravish his aunt and never leave the confines of this bed again and, as Upskirt Aunt couldn't help but notice, the swelling bulge in his trousers was again doing his talking for him. This gave her even more confidence and thrust aside any fleeting feelings of timidity, if spreading one's legs and exposing your pussy to your nephew could even be described as 'timid'. With that in mind, these panties that she was holding to one side were simply getting in her way, and she decided they needed to join the growing pile of clothes that were on her bedroom floor.

"Tom, darling, would you be terribly offended if I took my panties off?" she asked most considerately, and Tom considerately replied in kind with his approval because the only way that he would've been terribly offended was if she didn't take her panties off. The last thing that Upskirt Aunt wanted to do was offend her dear nephew, so she very wisely reasoned that she had no choice but to take them off. Good heavens, the debauched things that aunts do for their nephews...

With her desire to not offend her nephew in mind and it totally nothing to do with her wanting to take her panties off and completely and utterly expose herself to him like the slut she was, Upskirt Aunt begrudgingly closed her legs, brought her knees together, lifted them up along with her hips, put her thumbs beneath the waistline of her panties, and slowly tugged them down. Tom looked on with considerable anticipation, sat upon his aunt's bed with his aunt all but completely bare before him and, whilst he himself wasn't bare, his clothes did little to mask how this was making him feel.

Tom's trousers already felt very snug, but they were rapidly getting tighter and tighter by virtue of an increase in occupancy at the front, his trousers and his underwear already over capacity and visibly so. Upskirt Aunt's panties eventually reached the end of their enviable journey down her long and ravishing legs, and she slid them over her feet and took them off completely. With precision and delicacy, she tossed them onto the floor with the rest of the clothes that previously and fortunately adorned her stunning figure, finally leaving her completely nude before her on-looking nephew.

Now, completely nude and with no panties to maintain any of the little modesty she had remaining, Upskirt Aunt reopened the gates that fully revealed the heaven that resided between them. Those gates had always been the stairway to heaven, and Tom had never wanted to climb a stairway more than he did right now. They say "Don't go into the light" when faced with the prospect of heaven, or whatever one might believe in, however, how was Tom meant to not want to go into the radiance that he beheld?

Upskirt Aunt looked at her nephew, looked at the look on his face, looked at how he was reacting to her and what he was seeing. Again, it filled her with joy, to clearly see that he lusted for her like she had long hoped he had, and just how much he lusted for her. She could see it in his eyes, and she could see it in his trousers. This had all gotten her rather aroused, something that Tom had already quite astutely deduced - however, it was also demonstrated by certain physical evidence.

Upskirt Aunt's hands made their way back to that place where they spent an awful lot of time, that place which was now totally bare save for her neat and immaculately maintained bush. Her hips stirred gently, and she moaned with equal softness, her current situation mirroring that of an oft-recurring fantasy. Tom was unable to get a word in edgeways before his aunt did something that, whilst he hoped for, he did not expect, and it left him wonderstruck.

As she had done with her legs, Upskirt Aunt used her fingers to spread something else open entirely - the gates of divinity itself. As if his beautiful aunt being naked opposite him wasn't enough, and as if his beautiful aunt sitting with her beautiful legs spread wide open wasn't enough, she was now spreading her beautiful pussy wide open too. Upskirt Aunt looked down at herself, inspecting the condition that her pussy was in, and was absolutely delighted by what she saw, almost as delighted as Tom was by what he saw.

"Can you see how wet you make me, Thomas?" she asked, coaxing her nephew to look at her crown jewels even more intently than he already was. Tom sat on his aunt's bed with his naughty, naked aunt in front of him, his naughty, naked aunt who had her evidently wet pussy out, and she was both naked and wet both for him and because of him, and his trousers now felt so tight that they were painful. Her fingers held her lips apart, Tom staring into the pink abyss between them imagining all manner of downright lascivious things, and her digits soaked up much of her liquid profusion.

The young Thomas could very well see just how wet he made his mature aunt, and he felt as embarrassed as he did delighted, as delighted as he did flattered, and as flattered as he did aroused. He made his beautiful, mature, sophisticated aunt that wet? He turned her on? He couldn't quite believe it, though he had already established that he wasn't dreaming. He had done that to her? And his aunt was doing these things both for and because of him? Tom had not experienced anything quite like this during his relatively short time on this Earth, and whilst he wasn't between his aunt's legs, he did feel like he was in heaven.

Upskirt Aunt could feel how wet she was and could feel her arousal upon her fingers, so brought those fingers up to her face and looked at them with only one thing in mind. Into her mouth they slowly went, imagining that it was something else entirely, and she ardently sucked them clean of the carnal fluid that embellished them. Tom looked on, growing green with envy, envious of his aunt's tongue being blessed by that salacious substance this very second. Tom's aunt saw her nephew looking at her and could recognise the look of envy on his face.

Out her fingers came, now cleaner than they were when they went in, and she wasted no time in sharing some of the most lubricious information. "I taste fucking delicious," Upskirt Aunt confessed to her nephew, something that he didn't doubt whatsoever. However, Tom's aunt had the most sophisticated and refined palate, and Tom didn't know the delectable half of it. Many of his dreams were populated by the taste of his aunt, and he had quite vivid dreams too - she tasted wondrous in his dreams, but his imagination paled in comparison to the real thing, and the very naughty woman's nephew salivated at the thought of blessing his taste buds with the flavours of his mouth-watering aunt.

"I've been fantasising about you plunging your cock deep inside it..." she gleefully and intimately admitted, spreading her pussy lips wide open as she intimated toward it. Quite the thing to say to and thing to do in front of one's nephew. "Oh dear," she blushed, "I hope that's not too debauched of me" Between these two, there was no such thing as 'too debauched'. "Speaking of your cock..." Whilst Upskirt Aunt would agree that her flavours were indeed mouth-watering, there was something of Tom's that she had her eye on which was making her mouth water considerably, something that she had had her eye on for some time in addition to Tom himself.

"Say, sweetie..." she started her sentence sensually as ever, her fingers crawling and tiptoeing down her abdomen back to where they were before. Bringing the attention back to what resided between her legs, she continued, "... I've shown you mine, so it's only fair that you show me yours, don't you think?" Tom's aunt gawked at the contour in his trousers which clearly wasn't a feature of said trousers and was keen to inspect the cause. She bit her lip subconsciously and sadly closed her legs, though what she had in mind next would swiftly replace any sorrow. Upskirt Aunt sat up and left the warm confines of her pillowcases, then crawled her way down her bed to her hotter nephew and his contour. Upskirt Aunt twisted her body in a casual yet captivating way, turning it to sit at the edge of her bed beside her nephew, their feet resting on the snug carpet below.

It was quite the contrast - Tom sat at the end of the bed aroused and fully clothed, beside his aunt who was sat at the end of the bed next to him, aroused and fully naked. Upskirt Aunt felt most comfortable in her own skin, the bare skin that was all on show and in very, very close proximity to Tom, and she wanted her nephew's bare skin to be in very close proximity to her. Tom himself would be lying if he said he didn't want the same thing, though his heart pounded in his chest at the thought of things going further, of his aunt seeing what it was he knew she wanted to see.

Upskirt Aunt again placed her hand upon her nephew's leg, rather high on his thigh, close to but not quite in contact with that contour that she had her eyes on. She slowly rubbed her hand up and down his leg, edging closer and closer to the contour each time, wanting to take hold of it and never let go again. Tom couldn't disagree with his aunt - she had very kindly shown him hers, so it would only be right and only be fair if he showed her his, though he didn't want to just whip it out or anything as ungracious as that.

His aunt, being mature and experienced as she was, generously offered to give him a hand. "I could do it for you if you would like, darling?" she suggested, "I wouldn't mind"

By 'I wouldn't mind', what Upskirt Aunt actually meant was 'I really fucking want to'. Tom, not nearly as naïve as he was young, realised this and gave his aunt the approval that she was hoping for. Upskirt Aunt made a gentle sound of giddy happiness and smiled shyly at getting the go-ahead, then slid herself down the edge of the bed and to the floor, then got on her hands and knees below her nephew, just as she had so often fantasised about doing.

Tom sat with his legs ajar and his aunt positioned herself on her knees between them, naked, and it all suddenly felt more real to both, the whatever-this-was between them felt more tangible, and that it was about to get a lot more physical. Upskirt Aunt simultaneously ran both her hands up both of her nephew's legs, up his thighs, around the mountainous contour, and to the button and zipper of his constricting and tourniquet-like trousers. "These trousers look uncomfortable," she observed, attentive and considerate of her nephew's comfort, "I think that you'd be much more comfortable without them."

Her nephew agreed that he would be much more comfortable without his trousers on, so he made a start with taking them off. He couldn't do that without first unbuckling his belt, however, so that's exactly what he did, and Upskirt Aunt looked on with a particular fascination as her nephew took off his belt in front of her and she bit her lips with sexual excitement. The belt slowly made its way around Tom's waist and slid through every loop on his trousers and Upskirt Aunt's body responded frightfully well to the relatively simple activity her nephew was performing, and she could feel her pussy swell with extra arousal.

Tom took his belt off completely and placed it to one side, but his aunt wanted to take over from here and attend to the matter that was taking off his trousers. "May I?" she asked politely and seductively, and Tom could never refuse his aunt and her sensual ways. Her hand began to investigate the fastenings on his trousers, and he could feel her hands and fingers probing around just north of his crotch. Tom looked down at her and at her eyes which were fixated upon the button of his trousers, Upskirt Aunt focused on getting it undone.

With a bit of manoeuvring and manipulation with her dexterous fingers, Upskirt Aunt popped the button through the appropriately named buttonhole, and with that, she took a step closer to easing Tom's discomfort which she was most concerned about. Her heart skipped a beat when it popped through the hole as it caused the contour in Tom's trousers to move, Upskirt Aunt experiencing considerable anticipation at the thought of what was to come. With the button undone, the only fastening that remained was a much simpler mechanism: the zipper. Upskirt Aunt daintily pinched it between her fingers and looked up into her nephew's eyes, wanting to see his reaction as his aunt considerately continued to elevate his 'comfort'.

His zipper proved a much simpler fastening to open, much to her delight, so she pulled it all the way down to the bottom, slowly, and Tom's aunt could hear the zipper traverse down every tooth, each one signifying her taking a small step closer to what she wanted. Eventually, she reached the bottom, and the zipper would go no farther, and she then helped open his trousers and ease the strain they were having on him. Sophisticated, mature, worldly, caring, considerate - were there any qualities that Upskirt Aunt didn't possess? In short, no.

Tom's heart rate had picked up significantly during his in-progress disrobing, something that his astute aunt had picked up on. She could tell that he was a little bit anxious, but that was to be expected because even she had felt a little bit anxious too, but she could also sense in her nephew a feeling of embarrassment, something that she felt he shouldn't feel at all. "Don't be embarrassed, darling, I don't think that you've got anything to be embarrassed about," she reassured him, her fingers climbing back up to where the closed zipper had formerly been, and they made their way to the waistline of his trousers.

123456...8