A Genesis of Lust and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Repeating the motions of her first reveal, Upskirt Aunt teased the fabric to the side, her other breast slowly but surely being exposed to her nephew for the very first time. First, her cleavage merged into the breast, then the fabric flowed over her flesh, reaching her areola and then smoothly rode over her hard nipple, eventually making it all the way to the side. There she sat, beside her nephew, with her breasts completely exposed to him.

Tom looked away shyly, his face flushing red once more, but his aunt quickly allayed his timidity. "It's ok, sweetie, you can look. I want you to look..." Tom's aunt reassured him, placing her hand on his shoulder, and Tom turned to face his bare-chested aunt. He looked her in her eyes at first before they naturally fell south to observe the two bare wonders. Individually they were glorious, and as a pair, they were infinitely more so. However, it wasn't only her breasts that caught his eyes, but also the beauty spots upon her torso that he had never seen before.

In addition to the smattering of beauty spots at the top of her chest which he had seen before when she wore revealing enough outfits, there were a couple more beside each other beneath her left breast, one slightly larger than the other, and another couple danced in the centre of her abdomen a short distance above her belly button like a planet orbiting a celestial body. A tiny one resided beneath her right breast and another just upon it, barely off-centre from her cleavage, and a few even smaller ones down could be found by her waist off to the right of her belly butto, and there were more still upon her arms.

Upskirt Aunt could see the sparkle in her nephew's eyes as he admired her body, her beauty spots, and the spot of beauty that she herself was in this often-bleak world, and it was a sparkle she had seen before when she had caught him sneaking a peek at her, and then she invited him to do something else entirely.

"You can touch them if you like..." she said, slightly jutting her breasts out. Tom looked up at his aunt, his throat drying up again, his words failing him. He absolutely wanted to feel them, he wanted to hold them, squeeze them, lick them, suck them, and taste them, and so much more. But those were his aunt's breasts, it was one thing wanting to touch them, another thing to see them, and another thing altogether to actually touch them.

"I can?" he replied sheepishly, what could be described as his better judgement at odds with his sexual desire and lust for his aunt.

"Of course you can, Thomas..." his aunt encouraged him amorously, "I want you to." Tom could feel his heart rate rising steadily and it was already higher than his resting heart rate should be and could also feel a certain place where his heart was pumping blood to in an ever-increasing manner. He used his hands and arms to awkwardly cover his lap despite his aunt having already astutely noticed this development. Upskirt Aunt took her hand to Tom's, lifted it from his lap, then guided it toward her exposed breasts, and Tom, despite his slight embarrassment, offered no resistance whatsoever.

Upskirt Aunt brought it closer and closer toward her beautiful bosom and released her nephew's hand just before she got there so he could take that step, that step that he himself needed to take. Tom took that step with some conviction, and his warm hand embraced one of his aunt's breasts in both an affectionate and indulgent fashion. His trepidations and anxieties abandoned him as soon as he touched his aunt, as soon as he touched her sexually like he had wanted to for so long, and as soon as he saw her sensual reaction to being touched by him in that manner.

His hand moved upward toward her erect nipples, smothering one with his palm as he continued to explore that part of his stunning aunt's stunning body, and he played with her nipple just like his aunt very, very much wanted him to. The number of breasts that Upskirt Aunt had matched the number of hands that Tom had, so he shrewdly used his spare hand to caress his aunt's other breast, holding her pair in his pair of hands. Upskirt Aunt moaned subtly, her own heart rate increasing now, and her breathing becoming heavier. Her mouth both hung agape in awe and occasionally closed when he ran over and around her nipples and her teeth bit her lower lip.

She closed her eyes, her mind beginning to race at an ever-increasing speed, full of ever-increasingly debauched thoughts, thoughts of Tom touching her in all manner of different places and with different parts of his body. Her body was following in the mould of her mind, too. Her very own blood was flowing to her very own crotch, that all too familiar feeling of a certain part of her beginning to swell and beginning to get rather lubricated indeed. That place that was between her legs was yearning for more.

It took a considerable effort from her to speak up and stop Tom from what he was doing, to stop him from exploring and caressing her breasts, however, she wanted to move on to other things, onto other parts of her body. "Tom..." she moaned, "Sweetie..." She stopped herself from stopping him for just a few more seconds as her indulgent desires took over. Upskirt Aunt was finally engaging in physical, sexual contact with her darling nephew, and she didn't want it to stop, though she did want more than just her breasts to be in receipt of his touch and his love, so needs must.

"Thomas," she started again, "Are there any other parts of me that you've fantasised about seeing, and maybe fantasised about touching?" Tom's hand froze where they were and he looked up at his aunt, wide-eyed. There were so many parts of her that he had fantasised about, so many. All of them and all of her, in fact, he wanted all of his aunt. Upskirt Aunt spread her legs just that bit wider and sensually ran her fingers back and forth up her thighs, edging her skirt higher and higher in the process and giving Tom a better view up her skirt and a clear view of the delectable inner workings of her legs. He gulped to clear his clammy throat, his thoughts racing and fantasies running wild in his head at the sight of his aunt's tremendously succulent-looking thighs and the thought of what resided just a little farther up her legs and just out of sight.

He released her breasts of his grip at the sight, what resided between his own legs becoming increasingly more difficult to control, and looked longingly between his aunt's. What he wouldn't give to be between them. Upskirt Aunt sadly closed her long legs and stood up, bare-breasted, and walked past her nephew into a more spacious area of her bedroom. "Do you like my legs, Tom?" she asked him, subtly strutting and posing for him, "I've seen you looking at them before." She wasn't wrong, Tom very much liked his aunt's legs, and he had understandably looked at them once or twice to put it modestly, especially as she often sported short skirts and proudly displayed them.

"What have you imagined me doing with them? Have you perhaps imagined me spreading them, perhaps imagined me wrapping them around you?" Tom's aunt was many things, including a mind reader, apparently. Tom had often fantasised about his aunt's long, bare and beautiful legs being wrapped around his waist and, shockingly, around his head. As well as her legs being in different positions, like being spread wide open. That he thought about perhaps more than anything. He had felt ashamed about it, until now, before he discovered that his aunt very likely wanted to do the same things with her legs as he did.

Better yet was what her glorious legs buttressed which, aptly, was her butt - her wondrous arse. Upskirt Aunt turned her back to her nephew but turned her shoulder to look back at him, again striking a pose like that of a model. "I wonder whether you like it when I do this..." she said with a most sultry tone in her voice, slowly bending forward and causing her skirt to ride up her hamstrings and give her nephew a view that he was most fond of. "I know you've looked up my skirt before, Tom, you're not as subtle as you think you are..." she confessed, causing Tom to feel a tad ashamed. However, his shame was quickly allayed when she followed up with "I like it when you do that..."

She was right, Tom had looked up her skirt before, on more occasions than he could remember. The odd glimpses that he would get of his aunt's arse and, gosh, her panties, excited him beyond, and this was something that Upskirt Aunt with her wealth of experience was aware of. She knew it excited him, and that fact excited her, and she wanted her nephew to want her, so she used her many lovely assets - both physical and mental - to lead him into temptation. It had worked splendidly, and by this point, Tom had long fallen for his aunt.

"You've had your eyes on my arse for a while, haven't you, darling?" she asked rhetorically, standing back up, the question not needing to be answered. "I'm flattered." Upskirt Aunt pinched the hem of her skirt and slowly lifted it up and over her round and voluptuous cheeks, Tom's eyes growing ever wider with each millimetre of skin that she exposed, his blood flowing ever faster to a certain phallic part of his anatomy. Tom couldn't - and wouldn't - deny that his eyes were often drawn toward his aunt's backside, for it was a marvel.

Up her skirt went, farther and farther, and eventually it rested around her waist, and, with the exception of her panties, Upskirt Aunt's arse was wholly exposed to her nephew. Her fitted underwear accentuated her arse though her arse did not require accentuating in the slightest for it was glorious, and the comfortable undergarment concealed the luxuries beneath it. If mankind was God's creation, then Upskirt Aunt was his magnum opus, as was every part of her physique and her marvellous mind. She was sex on the sexiest legs and didn't Tom know it.

Tom's aunt glanced down at the ever-growing phallic contour in his trousers to establish exactly what her nephew thought of her arse and the sight of it, and Tom didn't really need to say anything as his cock was doing the talking for him. "I can see that you're quite happy to see my arse, Tom," she jested with a great deal of delight. Forward she bent again, with balletic poise, this time pulling her skirt back down over her inviting cheeks and down her long legs, all the way down to the floor, and stepped out of it.

Upskirt Aunt was almost completely naked in front of her nephew with only her panties maintaining any modicum of modesty she had left, though she had no desire to maintain any modicum of modesty whatsoever. She strutted back over to the bed where her nephew was still sitting and climbed onto it, and Tom instinctively turned toward her and sat on the bed with her, and the pair being on the bed together and with Upskirt Aunt being all but naked, the feeling between the pair and the atmosphere felt all the more intimate.

Tom's aunt sat up by her pillows with her legs together, knee to knee, with her nephew opposite her, though she didn't intend on keeping her legs closed for much longer. The young and handsome man opposite her hoped for the same thing, though stopped short of saying as much. "Tom..." she began, saying his name in the sultriest of ways, "...please tell me. How much would you like me to open my legs?" Her nephew simply could not put into words just how much he wanted his aunt to open her legs. His aunt with her legs spread wide open was a fantasy and mental image that occupied his thoughts more often than not, and that was something that he was no longer ashamed to admit.

Upskirt Aunt listened with glee as her nephew told her exactly how much he would like to see her open her legs, and it made that special place between her legs throb in the same way that same special place of her nephews was. "Oh, really?" she replied, her ears now perked up like her nipples, her face giddy and somewhat bashful with excitement having heard her nephew confess to fantasising about her having her legs open. She didn't need any encouragement, though having that of her nephew was most welcome because his approval and lust were what she wanted.

"Well, as long as you're ok with it..." she coyly communicated, running her fingers up and down her bare legs, Tom being 'ok' with her spreading her legs being the understatement of the century. With her desire to open her legs coupled with Tom's encouragement for her to do so, that's precisely what Upskirt Aunt did, and she slowly parted her long limbs in front of her nephew for the very first time. Even though she was still wearing panties, this felt like the most sexual thing that they had done, even more so than Tom caressing her breasts.

For Tom, it felt like time had stopped, his aunt's legs slowly opening like the gates of heaven that they were, and Tom hadn't before realised how flexible his aunt was as her legs moved farther and farther apart. Time, in fact, had not stopped, though he kind of wished it would so he could remain here with his aunt and her legs asunder before him. His eyes surveyed her legs from top to bottom, from her tiptoes, up her toned calves, her thighs and the insides of them, all the way up to her now exposed crotch, his aunt's crotch. Good heavens, good heaven's gates.

There, sat across from him, was his stunning aunt sat with her legs spread wide open and nothing but a layer of fabric maintaining her modesty. Despite the fact that she was still wearing panties, it was a most absurdly sexual sight to see her there almost wholly exposed and with her legs spread wide open, especially as Tom could see the outline of her most private parts through them, not least as a wet patch which was gradually growing on them revealed just how she was feeling. It was, fittingly, heavenly. Not only for Tom but for Upskirt Aunt herself. It was an image and fantasy that populated his mind often, as well as his aunt's, and not one that a nephew should see their aunt in either in his fantasies or especially in reality. Nonetheless, that was what he was seeing and, as some people might suggest, seeing is believing, yet Tom couldn't quite believe his eyes. He had half a mind to give them a rub and slap himself in the face to see if he'd wake up from this dream, however, everything that was happening was well and truly rooted in an exciting new reality.

Upskirt Aunt looked at her nephew, his wide-eyed gaze now focused on the fabric that sat right between her legs, and she bit her lip longingly and with a desire that she had not felt for a long, long time. To be lusted for like her nephew lusted for her, and for her lust for him to be matched, turned her on more than she could quantify. With her legs now spread wide open and her nephew sat opposite the most inviting entryway, Upskirt Aunt rubbed her hands suggestively over her inner thighs and gently caressed and squeezed them but did so without touching that very special place between them.

Tom's aunt moaned gently because whilst doing this always felt nice, it felt so much better, so much more sexual and sensual now that she was doing it in front of her nephew and that he could see her. It felt infinitely more intimate. Her fingers inevitably found their way to her crotch itself, and Upskirt Aunt ran them back and forth over the fabric that was maintaining the last of her modesty. She could sense and feel her arousal through the material, feel just what her most private area was doing and how it was reacting to the situation the pair found themselves in. It was reacting most agreeably indeed.

Upskirt Aunt looked down the exquisite topography of her body and to the area where her hand and fingers were exploring, her nephew momentarily falling into the periphery of her vision as it became populated with a vision that it was so often populated by when she indulged in her 'me time'. It was a perspective to be envious of, though Tom's perspective of this was equally so. Tom's aunt moved her gaze away from her crotch and back toward her nephew, stopping to glance at his crotch as she then looked back up into his alluring eyes.

It was clear to her what Tom was thinking about, though that was by her intricate design. Tom clearly wanted to uncover the treasure that resided beneath her panties, and Upskirt Aunt herself very much wanted that treasure to be uncovered and, hopefully, plundered. With that at the forefront of her mind, Upskirt Aunt's hand travelled a short distance up her panties and to the waistline of said garment, and she slipped her fingertip beneath it. Tom's eyes hyperfocused on that finger, on the contour it was making under her panties, and all manner of things raced through his devious mind.

"Say, Tom..." his aunt conversed seductively, something that thrilled her as much as it roused her nephew, "As comfortable as these panties are, I think that they're getting in the way. Don't you agree? What if..." she continued, her thumb now replacing the finger that resided beneath the waistline of her panties, "...what if I were to take them off?" Before her nephew had an opportunity to respond to that most tantalising of propositions, Upskirt Aunt gently pulled her panties ever so slightly down with her thumb and exposed just a bit of pubic hair.

She gave Tom a peek at her bush, just a hint, but enough of a hint to demonstrate that her earlier quip about her well-kept bush was not a false double entendre. Upskirt Aunt looked away from her bush and toward her nephew and saw his bulging eyes locked onto what was exposed of her bush. She never took her nephew for much of a gardening enthusiast, however, it seemed as though he was extraordinarily enthusiastic about her garden, and that excited and aroused her extensively.

"Do you like that?" she teased, taking great pleasure in how she made her nephew feel and how that made her feel, "Do you like my bush?" Something was moving around Tom's own bush which aptly confirmed his thoughts on the matter, something that had not escaped his aunt's very keen eye. She ran her thumb along the waistline of her panties, from left to right and then from right to left, slowly back and forth, her pubic hair just peeking out as she teased Tom with parts of her that he had yet to see.

With her nephew clearly enjoying what he was seeing and Upskirt Aunt herself very much enjoying how much her nephew lusted for her, she teased her panties down a bit farther, exposing more of her tremendously well-kept lady garden. Tom wanted to get lost in there, in that most erotic of estates, that estate that grew ever larger the more his aunt pulled her panties down. Farther down it went still, Upskirt Aunt very slowly exposing more and more of that part of her anatomy but stopping just before she got too far.

Her entire pubic mound was exposed, and her nephew could almost - but not quite - see everything, her most intimate and private of parts lying beneath the precipice of her panties. It was and his aunt was such a tantalising tease, and she knew exactly what she was doing. Upskirt Aunt couldn't help but bite her lip shyly, being almost completely exposed to her nephew and seeing how he reacted to it and to her. It filled her with lust, it filled her with anticipation and, most of all, it filled her with happiness.

Her thumb travelled back up through her bush, traversing the neat foliage that flourished upon her mound, and it brought her panties with her and concealed her garden once more. Tom's eyebrows furrowed slightly as his aunt's bush sadly disappeared from sight, however, what his aunt was about to say next would more than make up for it. Upskirt Aunt's hand ran down between her legs, right into the centre and over a particular part of her anatomy, then back up again, teasing that part of herself through the noticeably damp fabric. She knew that this would make her even happier still.

123456...8