A Genesis of Lust and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was partly because Upskirt Aunt loved sucking cock with a passion, and there was only one man whose cock she wanted to suck, and Tom could see that in her eyes. Sucking on her nephew's cock was more enjoyable and more refreshing than sucking on an ice popsicle on the hottest of summer days and it gave Upskirt Aunt a fierce urge to play with her pussy which was responding as she expected it would to her oral exploits, however her focus at this moment in time was steadfast and purely on her nephew, his gorgeous cock, and doing to it and him what she had been dreaming about for a long, long time.

Her rhythm had gotten Tom so worked up that his pre-cum began to ooze out of his cock, much to her delight. It blessed her tongue and her nephew's pre-cum tasted divine simply because that's what it was - Tom's pre-cum. Not Roger's or that of any man she could've chosen to hook up with, it was Tom's, and that is what made it taste as heavenly as it did - it was her ambrosia. She could only imagine what her nephew's actual cum tasted like and what it would feel like to have him cum all over her face or, heavens, down her throat. 'Oh, fuck yes' she thought to herself, the thought of Tom cumming down her throat drove her fucking wild with sexual excitement.

Upskirt Aunt's pace suddenly increased as she found herself getting very carried away in the heat of the moment, especially now that she had sampled his cum. Her head thrust back and forth at an impressive tempo, almost as though she was actively trying to make her nephew cum down her throat. She couldn't deny that she very much wanted him to do that, though that wasn't why her pace had picked up. She'd just lost control momentarily and her lust was in the driving seat, and it wanted to jump up a few gears. Tom's aunt had a rhythm that was entrancing, Tom's cock pulsating at the same tempo as his aunt moved her head back and forth. Tom was a lover of music, but nothing he had ever heard had a rhythm or tempo as engrossing as his aunt's.

He both wanted to cum and also didn't want to cum because having his aunt's mouth wrapped around his cock was also one of his dreams, so this was literally a dream come true, and, in these dreams, he often came down her throat, and it was tremendously tempting to make that dream a reality right now. The temptation to cover his beautiful aunt's beautiful face with his love was near-irrepressible, however, he didn't want it to end and didn't know what else might potentially happen if he could control himself. He'd had other dreams too, some of which involved his cock being in some of his aunt's other orifices, dreams he also hoped to realise today.

Upskirt Aunt didn't want it to end either. She wanted to lick and suck on her nephew's cock and balls for hours, though she also wanted her nephew to see the effect that doing so was having on her pussy. Although she was trying to pay full attention to Tom, Upskirt Aunt couldn't help but play with herself and one of her hands slowly found its way down her toned abdomen, through her pristine bush, and to the wet wonder between her legs. "Tom..." she began and immediately paused by virtue of taking his cock into her mouth again, moaning with pleasure with a throat full of cock and her fingers in her pussy, "I have had my fingers in my pussy... all day..."

His still wet thigh was evidence of this and that was music to his ears. To not only hear his aunt say that word and talk about her pussy again, but to hear her talk about how she had been finger fucking herself over the thought of him. It wasn't just today either as Upskirt Aunt finger fucking and playing with her pussy over the thought of her nephew was a regular occurrence. Tom could hear his aunt's pussy sloshing loudly as she rubbed it and fingered it out of sight and whilst she was still pleasuring him with her mouth, his aunt clearly adept at multitasking. The sound of his aunt's incomparably wet pussy, it was the most obscenely arousing sound.

She had done exactly what she was doing now many, many times in recent months, but on a dildo instead of an actual cock. On her knees, sucking on a dildo and imagining it was Tom's cock, and playing with her pussy - it was almost as though she had been practising for this very eventuality. Upskirt Aunt's pussy was telling her that, whilst her fingers felt lovely, it craved something longer, something thicker, and something phallic. What it craved was cock, as it always did, but what it truly craved was Tom's cock.

"Sucking your cock is making my pussy fucking drenched..." she very naughtily shared with her nephew, her mouth swallowing it again as she worked what she couldn't fit down her throat with her hand all while her other hand continued to pleasure that which was drenched between her legs. Upskirt Aunt's pussy was already soaking wet, but she couldn't deny the effect that sucking Tom's cock was having on it and on her, and she wanted to share that fact with her nephew because she hadn't abandoned her pursuit of honesty just because she was getting what she had wanted for the longest time. She wanted Tom to know exactly how and what he made her feel, and she felt his cock twitch in her hand and down her throat as it throbbed with arousing approval.

There were another pair of Upskirt Aunt's lips that were eager to give Tom and his cock their own approval, and its yearning wasn't something that she could resist any longer. She didn't want to stop sucking her nephew's gorgeous cock, she loved it and loved sucking it, loved being on her knees below her nephew and pleasing him whilst he looked down at her. It made her feel like herself. However, there was something else that made her feel like herself, perhaps even more so, and that was perhaps the most carnal thing of all.

"Thomas, darling," she addressed her nephew before placing a few more precise and loving pecks upon his shaft and head, "There's something that I've been wanting to do...." - another kiss - "For a very long time..."

Or, rather, there was something that she had been wanting her nephew to do to her for a very long time. Upskirt Aunt reluctantly released her nephew's cock from her grip and let it swing free, then she stood up in front of him in all her naked glory, her bush and her pussy beneath it visibly wet from where she had rubbed and smeared her juices all over.

Without saying another word, Upskirt Aunt brushed her naked body past and against her nephew's own, ran her hand along his cock and climbed onto the bed. On all fours, she crawled toward the pillowcases at the other end, arched her back, rested her head down on the duvet, and submitted herself to her nephew. Tom looked at his aunt, his naked aunt, on her spacious bed on all fours, legs spread wide open and arse up in the air. It was as though Upskirt Aunt was physically and mentally built for sex - she was a sexual goddess whose physique was celestial, regal, empyrean. She was a work of art, like she had been sculpted by Michelangelo himself, and she had a mind to match - it occurred to Tom that there was a good chance his aunt was the subject of Tom Jones' smash hit 'Sex Bomb'.

Sprawled out on all fours, she presented her nephew with the view of the two most beautiful and inviting orifices in the world, not to mention that of the most beautiful woman. They were not only inviting because of how beautiful and obviously naughty they were, but also because it wasn't just any arsehole and it wasn't just any pussy, it was his aunt's arsehole, his aunt's pussy. And it wasn't just because of how much he wanted to fuck them, but they were also inviting because of how much Upskirt Aunt herself wanted to be fucked and how much she wanted cock inside of her. It had been far, far too long since Upskirt Aunt had had her holes stuffed full of cock and they were inviting him in and practically begging to be fucked.

Tom had long felt much too naughty fantasising about doing things to his aunt's beautiful pussy with his fingers, mouth, tongue, and cock, so had he even dared to fantasise about doing the same things to his aunt's equally beautiful arse and arsehole? You fucking bet he had. However, being the sophisticated woman of the world that she was, Tom reasoned that, surely, Upskirt Aunt didn't partake in anything considered so uncouth? Perhaps, in time, Tom would discover more about his aunt, her debauched inclinations, and all the ways in which she was more sophisticated than he could have ever possibly imagined.

Upskirt Aunt was the most mature, sophisticated and beautiful woman that Tom had ever and would ever lay his eyes upon, and he had seen parts of her that he never thought that he would see, parts of her that perhaps he shouldn't see - her forbidden fruits that resided below her very own Garden of Eden, fruits that Tom had fantasised about eating many, many times. But he was only just getting to know exactly how mature, sophisticated and beautiful she truly was. Upskirt Aunt was the quintessential MILF, and if there was an award for being the best MILF then she would surely win. And Tom was the most loving, virile and mature young man that she had ever known, and he had certain characteristics that she had an insatiable hunger for. He was her type all over.

Every man had their eyes on her whenever she was out and about, and Upskirt Aunt could have any man that she wanted. As flattered as she was by their understandable interest in her, she was very selective about her men and only had eyes for one man and there was only one man's eyes whom she wanted on her. Of course, that man was her very own mature, young man - her darling nephew, Tom. She had had her eyes on him for the longest time and, because of this, she had ignored the advances of other men and, as a result, had not had sex in a painfully long time.

The pair had practically seen all there was to see of each other, but they truly hadn't seen anything yet. They had been physically exposed, mentally exposed, and emotionally exposed to each other, they had shared and confessed their feelings, all things that had made them grow even fonder of one another, though they were still to properly expose themselves sexually. That, they both knew, was to come next. Was it simply lust, or was it also love? They both believed it was also the latter, and by the time this evening had reached its end, they would know for sure.

They were about to cross a boundary that they could not uncross. If Tom was to penetrate Upskirt Aunt's pussy with his cock, then there would be no going back. What they had seen of each other, what Upskirt Aunt had exposed of herself to Tom, what they had done so far with Upskirt Aunt stroking and sucking his cock, it could all be forgotten if they stopped here, they thought, but if they didn't stop, if they carried on with their taboo pursuit of each other and engaged in the most carnal of activities, then there would be no forgetting. They found themselves at the crossroads of a fateful decision.

Though in reality they had already gone too far and already crossed a line that shouldn't have been crossed, and they had long passed the point of no return. It was happening, it was finally happening, and there was nothing that either of them could or would do to stop it. Upskirt Aunt stirred her hips and moaned gently, giving Tom a clear indication of what she wanted and communicating her desire to explore her feelings for her nephew comprehensively. Tom climbed onto the bed like his aunt before him and slowly shuffled up behind her and he towered over her, his cock hard with his aunt and her pussy at his mercy, and there they stood, together, on the edge of forever.

Her somewhat predatory nature did lead her to enjoy being on top and taking the lead, though she also clearly loved bending over and letting a man take her, however, Tom did not mind her predatory nature at all. In fact, he liked it, he found it endearing and, well, hot. Her feelings and fancy for him were mutual, after all, so her flirting with him both subtly and overtly was most welcome. And if it wasn't for her predacious behaviour, then perhaps they wouldn't have found themselves where they did now and that would be a crying shame. But today she was on all fours which was a favourite position for many women, including herself for several reasons, and she awaited what was surely to come. Tom looked down at her and he could see everything, and Upskirt Aunt had never felt more exposed in all her life.

"I'm so hungry for it..." Tom's aunt admitted, her lungs filling and emptying as she waited with bated breath, "...I just want to be filled with cock..."

She looked it too - Tom had seen it in her eyes and could see it by the state of her pussy. She had been starving herself and starving her pussy of men and of cock, with the exception of her many lovely dildos, waiting in the hope that their greed and hunger would be sated by her nephew, and at long last they were going to get their wish, they were going to feed on the only man and cock that they craved. Upskirt Aunt acknowledged to herself that she wasn't going to need the bottle of lube that resided within handy reach inside her bedside table, something she always needed to use when she masturbated with her toys, because what she had been doing and what she was about to do made her pussy wet beyond reason.

Like Robert Plant famously sang in the timeless Led Zeppelin song 'Whole Lotta Love', Tom wanted to give his aunt every inch of his love. Fortunately for Tom, Upskirt Aunt was most receptive to this idea. "Please..." Upskirt Aunt uttered, almost breathlessly, pleading with her nephew. "Please, fuck me..."

Upskirt Aunt didn't just want her nephew to fuck her, she needed him to fuck her. She felt like her whole sexuality and her entire being needed this, it wasn't simply a case of lust talking after an extended dry spell, she had a both physical and psychological void in her life that needed filling. Never had she wanted anything more than this.

Upskirt Aunt's pussy ached for fulfilment and the tip of her nephew's cock was merely inches away from her pussy, and she waited anxiously for that most loved but dearly missed feeling. This was it, their final chance to put a stop to all this iniquity and try to forget that this had ever happened, but how could they forget? How could Upskirt Aunt forget sucking her nephew's cock? How could Tom forget getting his cock sucked by his aunt and seeing her naked body in all its magnificence, including her spreading her pussy for him? How could they forget what they had told each other about how they felt, how could they betray their feelings and simply carry on as they were before?

They couldn't. They wanted this, both of them, more than anything, and they would deal with whatever consequences there would be if and when they reared their head. This was a risk, but the reward outweighed it a trillion-to-one. With that in mind, Tom shuffled a couple of inches forward and the wet tip of his cock gently pressed against the wet lips of Upskirt Aunt's pussy, and their most sexual organs came into contact for the first time. Upskirt Aunt moaned audibly but gently and stirred her hips as simply feeling her nephew's cock against her body, against that specific part of her body, almost sent her into rapture.

The head of Tom's cock aligned with his aunt's pussy, her orifice aroused and ready to take exactly that which he had to offer, and she teased herself on his head as her pussy slowly stretched to accommodate his girth. Her pussy squelched as an air pocket was repeatedly created and dissipated by the head of Tom's cock pushing against but not quite into her pussy, and each time it stretched her hole that bit wider and teased into her that bit farther. Upskirt Aunt delighted in the pleasure of it all despite knowing that this was nothing compared to what was to come. And what was to come came immediately after.

After teasing her hips back and forth on the head of Tom's cock, she made one final motion forward before thrusting her hips as far back as they would go. The head of Tom's cock breached his aunt's pussy for the first time, her pussy stretched around it and hugged his cock lovingly, and the rest of his cock followed suit as Upskirt Aunt backed up onto it and took all of it inside her. She moaned loudly with one long exhale of relief, pleasure and happiness, and shivers travelled down Upskirt Aunt's spine as her pussy enveloped her nephew's cock for the very first time.

It felt so good that it was difficult to comprehend, and it made it difficult for her to think straight. Of course it felt good to have her pussy stuffed full of cock, but it was insane just how good this felt, and she had never felt anything or had anyone so virile in all her life. How could something as vanilla as being stuffed full of cock make her feel so submissive? It made her feel so humble, so dainty, so feminine, and it just felt right. They had both felt incomplete for the longest time and when Tom slid his cock into his aunt's pussy and the pair were one with one another, that was what completed them. The nascent of their relationship had reached its bloom, and this was their great realisation. Here they were, together at long last, in the privacy of her bedroom, naked and engaging in the most carnal of activities.

Being full of and stretched by cock, of her nephew's cock, made it really hard for Upskirt Aunt to make any sense because it felt so overwhelmingly good. Tom could see how it made her feel and she knew that he could see that, she knew how exposed she was right now not just physically, but also sexually and mentally. Tom's balls pushed up against Upskirt Aunt's swollen clit which told her that her nephew's cock was buried as deep inside her as it could possibly be, that she was as full and stretched as she could possibly be, and she loved knowing that and how it felt. It made her feel like such a good girl. It was unconscionably deep, and nothing felt better.

"Can you feel how wet I am? I'm fucking wet, aren't I?" she proudly voiced despite being embarrassingly wet for her nephew, and to have him not only be able to see that but also feel it made her feel so fucking 0good. Tom could feel exactly how wet his aunt was and, in hindsight, he would've worn a wetsuit if he'd known this was what he'd be doing today. Her nephew's cock stretched and filled her pussy perfectly, just how she liked it best, and it was perfectly erect. It was like the third bed in the Goldilocks fairy tale: it wasn't too hard, and it wasn't too soft - it was just right. Even if what was going on between them was even hotter than the hottest porridge in that fairy tale.

Nobody is inherently perfect. Upskirt Aunt, as wonderful as she was, wasn't without her flaws, and her nephew wasn't flawless either. But then again, nobody was. Their imperfections were what made them human and partly made them who they were. It was the coming together of two imperfect people in an imperfect world that made their shared experience perfect. Tom caressed his aunt's wondrous arse with his hands, something he had long fantasised about doing, squeezing it and groping it, getting to know every part of it intimately with his touch and his vision, and it felt as wondrous as it looked. It was warm to his touch, and Upskirt Aunt's pussy reacted as you might expect it would to her nephew touching her in such a sexual place and in such a sexual manner.

Sparing one of his hands, he ran it down her arched back, past her dimples that he was just getting to know, past the smattering of more beauty spots found upon her back in addition to her front he'd also not seen before, and to her immaculate, golden hair. He took a clump of her hair in his hand, rendering it immaculate no longer, grasped it and almost held her head down as he began to thrust into his aunt, as he began to fuck his aunt, for the first time, and, beneath the artificial light, they physically expressed their love for each other, their love which was most certainly not artificial.

1...345678