A Genesis of Lust and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom had long fantasised about doing this to his aunt but he never, ever thought that it would actually happen. He was young and had much to learn about the world, about life and about, well, sex, and in this moment - the moment where he was fucking his aunt from behind - he wondered whether his aunt could and was perhaps going to teach him about all those things, especially the latter. He was a keen student after all, and he could not hope for a better teacher.

But that was the future, the present had more pressing matters such as pounding his cock deep into his aunt's pussy whilst he looked down at the sight of her swollen lips gripping his cock and her impeccable arse looking back at him. "Jesus fucking Christ," he thought to himself, he was going to have to look away from that sight else he was going to cum immediately. How unfathomably beautiful his aunt was, all over. It looked like an image straight out of his dreams, but his imagination wasn't creative enough because the reality was incomparable.

Likewise for his aunt, her imagination had not adequately prepared her for just how good it would feel to get fucked by her nephew and his gorgeous cock. Her body trembled as she struggled to process both the emotional and physical feelings, a feeling that the mature, sophisticated woman of the world never grew tired of regardless of how experienced she was, though this was a wholly new experience for her, and it felt different. It felt so much better, so much more fulfilling than any other sexual experience she'd ever had, and she'd had countless great ones. "Fuck me..." she uttered, following it up with "Fuck me hard," and Tom gladly obliged.

Upskirt Aunt covered her nephew's cock in thick, white paste as she creamed all over it while he fucked her, her cum embellishing Tom's shaft and demonstrating how this made her feel. She had never been so aroused, so turned on, so horny or so wet in all her life. It was a little bit embarrassing, but she couldn't help it, she couldn't help how Tom made her feel and she knew that her nephew would love to know and see that. And love it was exactly what he did. She knew this because Tom's aunt was not only more beautiful than Aphrodite, but she was also wiser than Athena, and she wanted to impart all her wisdom to her nephew.

He looked at his cock which repeatedly appeared and disappeared and at the state it was in, his aunt's cum accumulating around her lips and at the base of his shaft as it created a clear marker and a clear indication of how deep she had taken her nephew's cock. Which, as it so happened, was as deep as it was possible. As her nephew's cock drove into her pussy again and again it drove home the fact that what Upskirt Aunt wanted and needed most was sexual attention and validation, but that from whom she wanted it. Upskirt Aunt felt like Tom was going to fuck her right through the bed and to the floor below because he was fucking her so hard, his cock drilling into her pussy like a power tool going full tilt as he exerted his power over her, and it was a feeling she fucking loved.

She could have any man she wanted to have and she often regretted giving Roger the time of day, and despite her pussy being so fucking hungry for cock she only wanted one man and one cock, and now that she was getting sexual attention from the man whom she wanted sexual attention and validation from it made everything right, it made the past several months of sexual solitude, lonely nights and hitherto uncharted love worth it. Tom moaned in harmony with his aunt as they charted their feelings together, her pussy tightly gripping and hugging his cock as his cock stretched her wide and filled her deep. It was a match made in, well, an aunt and a nephew.

Who knew what heaven looked like or if it even existed, but if it didn't look like this then, as Morrissey sang in 1984, heaven knows they would be miserable. But misery would not befall them this day and they hoped that they had banished it forevermore. They were feeling all manner of things between them at this very moment, though misery wasn't one of them. Like Upskirt Aunt's pace suddenly picked up when she was sucking his cock earlier, their pace quickened now that they were together as one.

Tom thrust his cock back and forth harder and faster whilst his aunt thrust her hips back into his cock with a celerity to match, both of them wanting more and more of each other as they surrendered themselves to their desires, and she felt like she was being possessed by him. This was the best sex that Upskirt Aunt had ever had, and she had had a lot of sex over the years, and she almost couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. Tom's balls slapped against Upskirt Aunt's tumefied clit and her arse smacked against him harder and louder, the collision of their flesh making a clapping, slapping and, golly, spanking sound as their bodies rubbed and clashed against each other. It almost hurt Upskirt Aunt but it felt so good - pleasure on the edge of pain, it was a feeling that she enjoyed.

Perhaps Tom would come to learn more about his aunt's penchant for pain, but right now they were both riding the waves of pleasure like champion surfboarders, Tom's 'surfboard' much, much slippier than an actual surfboarder would want their actual surfboard to be. "Oh God yeah!" Upskirt Aunt exasperated, almost finding it difficult to process what she was feeling. "Fuck me, Tom... fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME," she repeated louder and louder she repeated as her nephew repeatedly drilled into her, vocalising her thoughts and feelings, those mental and physical alike. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she uttered with soft but piercing pleasure. It was a tell-tale sign that the promised land was in sight and fast approaching, that familiar feeling stirring inside Upskirt Aunt and her pussy like the familiar feeling of butterflies had stirred in her stomach earlier this evening.

But the butterflies had long since spread their wings and fluttered away which gave Upskirt Aunt the impetus to spread her own wings, spread her legs and spread something else altogether naughtier. The bed rocked back and forth with their momentum and the headboard crashed against the wall, making them both glad that the house was fully detached. Still, they hoped that any passers-by would simply mistake the sound for DIY if they happened to hear the banging, and maybe they'd think the homeowner was watching porn, very loudly, but really, they couldn't mistake the sounds the pair were making for anything other than those of the throes of the most passionate sex. And here they were, on her bed, doing it like The Bloodhound Gang did it back in 1999.

This position was Upskirt Aunt's favourite for several reasons, and one of the naughtiest reasons was that it allowed for the deepest and most thorough penetration, something that she was proudly keen on. In her pussy, of course, not in her arse. She wouldn't want the deepest and most thorough penetration in her arse too, would she? Tom pondered it himself, looking down at his aunt's impeccably beautiful arse and arsehole, and like before he imagined what it would be like to fuck her arse like he so often naughtily fantasised about. Did Upskirt Aunt like anal penetration? It was a question for another day, perhaps.

Upskirt Aunt reached one of her arms back toward her nephew and he took hold of her forearm and bent it behind her back, pinning her down as he pumped into her again and again, and Tom's aunt bit into her other forearm as she tried to process everything that she was feeling and everything that was finally happening. Her unspeakably hungry pussy gripped Tom's cock tightly as it gratefully took every last inch of his cock deep inside her, every last inch that stretched her just how she wanted to be stretched, filled her just how she wanted to be filled, and fucked her like she wanted to be fucked. By whom she wanted to be fucked, and whose cock she wanted to be fucked with, and her voice and sounds communicated this to Tom in no uncertain terms.

She loved having her nephew see her like this, loved that he could see her, all of her, completely exposed in all her physical, sexual glory, just how she wanted him to see her, and it made her wetter and feel like more of a slut than she had ever felt in all her life. It was a feeling that she fucking loved. The springs and the quality of Upskirt Aunt's mattress were being thoroughly tested, and in a manner in which one couldn't test them at Dreams. Though upon this very mattress, Upskirt Aunt's and Tom's very own dreams were being realised, the springs passing the test of its occupiers. The headboard was likewise being assessed as it crashed against the wall and in turn appraised the masonry of Upskirt Aunt's stately abode, all passing with flying colours. How soundproof the walls of her house were, however, would be something her neighbours would have to judge.

It was a cacophony of noise that the lovers were orchestrating in Upskirt Aunt's theatre of dreams, and the temperature in there was sweltering, the pair revelling in the blazing ardour of their crucible of love. "Oh, fuck yeah!" Tom's aunt loudly cried in ecstasy, almost agonisingly so. It felt so, so fucking good to be getting fucked and getting fucked hard by whom she had longed for, well, so long. It was music to Tom's ears to hear the primal phonations of pleasure from his aunt, and he likewise couldn't and wouldn't refrain from vocalising how this all felt for him too.

It also made Upskirt Aunt beyond thrilled to hear her nephew moan as he pounded into her and made him feel like a king, and knowing how good she made him feel could not make her happier. The pair chorused in unison as they approached the climax in what was the premiere of their song, their long crescendo nearing its natural conclusion. They were about to reach the zenith, the culmination of the past several months of silently wanting each other, not knowing that the other wanted them back.

All the time they had spent together, looking forward to seeing one another when they were apart, the subtle hints, the innocuous flashes of skin and up skirts, the naughty innuendoes, the lonely, sleepless nights and the sexual dissatisfaction had led to this moment. And, for a moment, they both feared that this would be the final moment like this they shared, and they both desperately wanted to cum but also desperately didn't want to cum because neither of them wanted it to end.

Was this a one-time thing? Was this going to be the only time that they shared their true feelings and true selves with one another? Would they regress to their former selves of earlier that day, internalising their true feelings even though it hurt to do so, in fear of the world finding out? They wanted the loneliness, sleepless nights and sexual dissatisfaction to stop, but they didn't want the time together to stop, the naughty innuendoes and the flashing of skin and up skirts to stop. Their unspoken lust and love for each other was nothing compared to that which they had spoken and shared outwardly this evening, and they didn't want to go back to not speaking about it, exploring it or indulging their feelings and sexual desires.

They didn't want to stop spending time with each other, and they didn't want to stop fucking each other. They were both secretly afraid that their mutual and shared orgasms would mark the end of it all and render this just a fleeting fling, something that they desperately didn't want it to be. In truth, neither of them had anything to worry about because Upskirt Aunt wouldn't let it be a one-time thing, and neither would her nephew. Their lust and love for each other were stronger than the fear that had subjugated them for far too long, and the only thing that they would let dominate them from now on was their lust for each other, love for each other and, of course, each other. They would see to that.

With their fears subdued they had broken free of the metaphorical chains that had bound them and now their will was truly their own, and they willed each other to cum for one another like they had never wanted anybody to cum for them more, and even more than they had already secretly fantasised about the other cumming for them in their respective private time many times before. Their heart rates were already soaring, but they skyrocketed as they raced toward the finish line together, hand-in-hand - or, more accurately, cock-in-pussy.

None of Upskirt Aunt's mastery of self-pleasure, her dildos, butt plugs, vibrators and an arsenal of other toys could compete with the real thing, as lovely as they all surely made her feel, and likewise Tom's astute hands and his own collection of aids could not make him feel like this. Masturbation was wonderful, this they knew, loved and would most assuredly still indulge in - perhaps even together - but this was something else altogether. It is often said that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts, and Upskirt Aunt and Tom couldn't agree more.

The natural cadence in her voice was present even when she moaned, such a sophisticated slut she was, and her lips trembled while her sounds passed through them as she braced herself in great orgasmic expectation. Upskirt Aunt was going to cum, but she wasn't simply going to cum like she did most days by herself, she was going to cum all over her nephew's gorgeous cock for the very first time and it made her feel more alive than she had ever felt. Likewise, Tom was going to cum deep inside his beautiful aunt's beautiful pussy, and as fun as it was for him to play with a masturbator like it was fun for Upskirt Aunt to play with a dildo, no masturbator could compare to the real thing, and certainly not compare to Upskirt Aunt. Nothing could compare to Upskirt Aunt.

Upskirt Aunt moaned in beat with the pounding of her pussy, in beat with Tom's balls slapping against her clit, in beat with his flesh clapping against her exposed skin. Silence befell her for a few moments save for the carnal percussion of her nephew's cock drilling into her pussy and it was the harbinger of what was to come, because then she inhaled deeply and sharply before she blurted out and told her nephew something that she had long fantasised about telling him and often did in her vivid dreams and fantasies. "Tom..." - *slap, slap, slap* - "...I'm gonna cum!"

As Upskirt Aunt dreamt about telling her nephew that she was going to cum and that he was the one that was going to make her cum, Tom's dreams often involved making his aunt cum and him cumming deep inside her pussy, and today was the day that their mutually shared dreams were going to be brought to life. They crossed the finish line in a photo finish, achieving their mutually assured climax simultaneously, and it was an explosive and euphoric outburst of not just a solitary orgasm, but of the emancipation from months and months of sexual, romantic and emotional dissatisfaction and despair. They wanted this more than anything, yet they had thought that it was impossible, and this was their insurrection against what was expected of them, this was their deliverance which brought to an end the story of their subjugation and began the story of their liberty.

First, it was their lives, then it was their bodies, and now, their orgasms converged as one. Upskirt Aunt's drenched pussy convulsed and contracted stronger than it ever had around Tom's own throbbing and quivering cock, his cock that was still drilling into her as he emptied himself inside her, and Upskirt Aunt screamed louder than she had ever screamed as a full-body orgasm ripped through her. She screamed her nephew's name at the top of her lungs from the beautiful lips on her beautiful face as she creamed from the beautiful lips between her beautiful legs, caking her nephew's cock in an obscene amount of her natural lubrication.

Her nephew moaned in a manner to compete with his aunt, which was impressive, as he emptied his balls as deep as his hard cock would burrow into his aunt's grateful, gluttonous pussy and filled her up with what was, naturally, the largest load of his hot cum that he had ever had the pleasure of dispensing. Spurt after spurt of it shot out of his cock and into his aunt's pussy with velocity and Upskirt Aunt could feel every last one, and feeling that having wanted to feel it for so long, and thinking about what it would feel and taste like for her Tom to do that down her throat, on her face, on her breasts, on her pussy rather than just in it, on her arse and, gosh, inside her arse just made her cum harder.

Tom's own body tensed as he rode the waves of his own orgasm, the first orgasm that his aunt had ever given to him, and the first orgasm he had had inside his aunt, and, as much as he desperately wanted those things to happen, he didn't think they ever actually would. His strong hands squeezed his aunt's arse tightly as his own orgasm coursed through his tensed body, and feeling her nephew squeeze her arse like that - so hard that it almost hurt - was something that Upskirt Aunt absolutely fucking loved, and it elongated her orgasm.

The new lovers danced their psychologically, physically and emotionally orgasmic romp together, taking each step in tandem, Tom's cock pounding into Upskirt Aunt's pussy and his cum pumping into her, and Upskirt Aunt's pussy contracting and creaming around Tom's cock, until both it and their shared orgasms reached their natural conclusion. How long their orgasms lasted neither of them could say, certainly longer than the seconds they could count on their hands and perhaps even longer than they could count on their combined hands. It felt like a euphoric lifetime and like just reward given how the journey to this point had felt like a difficult lifetime.

Speaking of hands, Tom's left an imprint and mark on his aunt's arse when he eventually eased his grip on it when his orgasm subsided, and it left it stinging but for a fleeting moment, something that Upskirt Aunt liked. With her arse stinging and her pussy still throbbing and pulsating with the aftershocks of the most intense sex and orgasm of her life, Upskirt Aunt was delirious. She was physically and mentally drained, her head planted against the counterpane as she breathed heavily and loudly with a high-pitched, exhausted and exhilarated moan.

Tom, just as exhausted as his aunt, did something that he didn't want to do and something that Upskirt Aunt didn't want him to do either, which was take his cock out of her pussy. Upskirt Aunt wanted to be impaled by it forever, and Tom wanted to be inside his aunt for infinity, however, they were both hypersensitive and, despite their debauched sexual wants, both his cock and her pussy needed some respite. So, sadly, Tom's cock retreated from the wetlands it had invaded, though not without leaving behind its mark.

Like it was straight out of one of Upskirt Aunt's fantasies, and one of Tom's for that matter, cum oozed out of her gaping, pink hole and further evidenced what they had just done and what had just happened. And it wasn't the only evidence either as there was plenty of evidence that Upskirt Aunt had left on Tom's cock in the form of her very own cum and juices. The two witnesses had all the evidence they needed to convict each other of being two of the most sophisticatedly debauched lovers in all the lands, something that they found themselves rather proud of.

Upskirt Aunt's arms could no longer bear to hold herself up. She didn't want to stop, but she felt so fucked that she was trembling, tired as she was after all the extracurricular activities she had indulged in and exhausted as she was after the orgasm sapped her of her energy. Her eyes were heavy and her mind not quite yet capable of forming a coherent sentence, and she collapsed down to the bed and rest. Her slender, sweaty and warm body lay motionless save for the inhalation of breath into her lungs, and a few moments after her body fell onto her bed, her nephew and his body followed suit.

1...345678