A Gentleman Never Tells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it happened. Nigel undid his flies and dropped his trousers and then his underpants and if that wasn't unbelievable enough the size of his knob was unbelievable as well because he was hung like a horse! My mouth fell open and the phone slipped from my finegers as my eyes stood on stalks and my mouth fell open. Nigel knelt behind and started to roughly push Veronica's little black skirt up higher around her waist. Veronica yelped in surprise and started to struggle.

"Nigel!" She cried out, "what on earth are you doing?"

Nigel's answer was to grab her firmly by the wrists with one hand and with the other spank her glorious bottom. Veronica yelled out with a cry of indignation.

"Nigel! Stop being silly will you?"

Instead of stopping he slapped her bottom several more times. It seemed to do the trick because Veronica stopped struggling and stopped protesting. Nigel tore off her knickers which was nothing more than a flimsy piece of lace and roughly and eagerly spread her legs and started to try and shove his monster knob into her crack. At that point Veronica realised what was going on and started to put up a fight again but Nigel driven by lust had the strength and determination of a giant. They wrestled on the floor for a bit and then I heard Veronica let out a little shriek and start to claw at the carpet. Nigel had finally managed to ram his monster up her snatch and Veronica at that point must have realised just how big his knob was. Nigel started to clumsily shove it deeper into her.

'Oh God no!' wailed Veronica in shock and awe, 'Please stop!'

But he didn't. He did the exact opposite as if her cries were spurring him on. His thrusts speeded up and became more vigerous. He started pumping away at her like a machine. Veronnica was getting a real good seeing to and must have realised that struggling and protesting was a waste of time and energy. And let me tell you it was an incredible thing to see. This stunning beautiful and sexy young woman that I and every bloke I knew had had wet dreams over was getting fucked senseless by a massive cock. Size does matter it seems and when you have a monster knob like Nigel you don't need to bother with caresses or foreplay and you could do whatever you wanted and get away with it. Nigel was fucking her like a man possessed in a complete frenzy and Veronica submitted beaten by the power of his huge cock. Because it was obvious that she was loving it now and was sobbing and moaning as she was overwhelmed by one climax after another.

"Oh Nigel!" she howled "Oh my God. It's so good. So good!"

Right before my very eyes I saw Nigel being transformed from a weedy and shy little swot into a powerful sex god that no woman would be able to resist and I saw Veronica turn from a lady into a cheap slut. Then Nigel got off her lifted her up and tossed her on to her back on to the bed and started to rip off her blouse and mini skirt. Bloody hell what a body that girl had and Nigel was all over her like a rash grabbing at her perfect tits and mashing them roughly sucking on them and biting her nipples. Veronica thrushed about underneath him moaning

"Fuck me Nigel, fuck me hard!"

Nigel slapped her lovely long legs apart and diving between then rammed his huge cock into her helpless cunt and rode her without mercy like a cowboy breaking in a mustang. Veronica exploded with a shriek of joy. The volcano of lust had blown its top and the red hot lava was streaming down the mountainside and swallowing and destroying everything in its path.

"Oh my god! Nigel my darling! I love you! I love you!" howled Veronica begging for his cock like a woman possessed thrusting her hips upwards clawing at his back urging him on with cries of joy overcome with wave after wave of sexual bliss. She was gorging herself on his cock like a glutton.

She was a cock hungry slut who needed to be fucked hard and often. And the more you fucked her the more she wanted. It seemed that me and my mates had got her all wrong. She didn't want men to worship her she wanted men to fuck her like animal. And that's exactly what Nigel was doing smashing his cock into her like a man hammering a nail into a piece of wood. It was hard and rough and brutal and that is what she wanted.

Nigel finally ran out of energy got off her staggering on his feet like a drunk, breathing heavily and covered in sweat. Veronica slid off the bed too and dropped to her knees in front of him and took his monster in both hands and looked up at him with an expression of awe and devotion on her glowing face as she was kneeling at a holy shrine and seeing the face of God. She opened her mouth and fed the monster into her mouth and began to blow him hungrily and greedily and I had no idea how she managed it because I thought she was going to dislocate her jaw. Nigel meanwhile

stood over her on wobbly legs with his hands on his hips grinning from ear to ear as he face fucked her savagely shoving as much as he could down her throat until she started to choke and gag. Looking at him standing there he seemed like Genghis Khan after he had just conquered China.

I remember returning to my hotel where I was staying suddenly stone cold sober. I couldn't believe what I had just seen. Nigel shagging the arse off Veronica! Really? That can't be right. That doesn't make sense. I told myself that I would wake up in a minute and realise that it had all been a dream. But if I'm honest it was worse than that because I was jealous...jealous as hell! Son of a bitch! It wasn't fair. Why him? Why not me? But I knew why. It was because he was a better man than me and I could never compete with him. And that mad me sick with envy because...well Nigel was such a weed for Pete's Sake. But if Nigel had been a revelation what about Veronica? Who'd have thought it. Butter woudn't melt in her mouth but give her a look at a big cock and she can't wait to drop her knickers and spread her legs! And, well, I have to admit it but I was shocked and disappointed.

For every man the ideal woman is; "an angel out of bed and a whore in it" but Veronica was no angel it seemed. Quite the reverse in fact she was pure filth! It was like like holding an Old Master and realising that it a fake. But perhaps I was being unfair and that my bitter envy was getting the better of me and that I wanted to diminish Nigel's glory by tarnishing her image. Still, all the same.

All the same I had to tell my mates. This was not something I could possibly keep to myself. So next morning I searched for them and and over a very late breakfast at a local cafe told them all about it and they of-course they didn't believe a word, not that I blamed them.

"Bullshit!" snorted Craig

"If Veronica was screaming the house down," wondered Stewart "how come no one heard anything? Or saw anything?"

"I don't bloody know," I said, a feeble answer I know

"Anyway," chimed in Dean "the last time I saw you mate you pissed as a newt and busy throwing up out of the window."

"Look," I admit I'd had a few...lots, but I did see them fucking like rabbits!"

"Still don't believe you mate," concluded Dean. The others grunted their agreement.

"Ask him then."

"Alright then, we will," they all said definitely as if I had just challenged them to a duel at dawn.

And they did. He was staying at a friends house in town and when we arrived we saw him about to leave for the railway station in a taxi.

"Nigel!" I cried out gayly giving him a wave.

He looked up and put the suitcase down. "Hi" he said with a fresh smile.

"How was the party?"

"Fine."

I hadn't expected that. "How did it go? With Veronica I mean?"

"It was very nice."

I hadn't expected that either.

Dean suddenly stepped forward and with a note of impatience asked, "according to him" (meaning me) you shagged the bloody arse off Veronica last night! Is that true? Did you?"

"Who? What! No!" Nigel looked and sounded genuinely shocked.

All my mates turned to glare at me. I was watching and listening to all of this with my mouth open. What on earth was Nigel playing at? Why was he denying it? Had it been me I would have been standing on a mountain top screaming out to the world at the top of my voice.

"Nigel? I saw you," I said in a pleading tone. I didn't understand. Why was he doing this?

"You can't have done because you were as drunk as a lord," he reminded me "you were barely conscious. It took four of us to get you into a taxi."

Well that wasn't true, I thought.

"So what did happen?" asked Stewart

"Nothing of that nature I assure you," responded Nigel indignantly.

"That's what I thought," said Stewart turning to me and giving me a funny look.

"Nigel?" I said in dismay as if the treachery of a friend had just condemned me to death.

But all I got was a blank look from him. Then he said, "look, I'm sorry I'm in a bit of a rush. I have a train to catch."

And so, since we had nothing else to say to each other we said our goodbyes, wished him all the best and promised to keep in touch. We stood and watched the taxi until it got to the end of the road and then watched it turn right and disappear from view.

"Are you still drunk mate?" Dean asked me rather crossly.

"Look! I saw him shag her. Honest!"

"We believe you, thousands wouldn't but we believe you," said Craig wearily.

"God's Truth!" I cried

"Leave God out of it," advised Stewart curtly.

They were not happy with me to say the least. They clearly thought I was having a laugh at their expense for some reason and had concluded that in trying to make fools of them all I had succeeded in doing was make a fool of myself.

After a bit of toing and froing we all decided to go to a pub for a drink. They asked me if I wanted to come and I wasn't sure if they wanted me to come along because I knew I was in the dog house so I shrugged my shoulders and gave them all a sheepish look and tagged along after them. I dunno. Maybe I had imagined it. I admit I had been drunk. But on the other hand I surely couldn't have been that drunk! Could I?

12