All Comments on 'A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 09'

by Insufficient

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Encre NoireEncre Noirealmost 2 years ago

Magnificent. Each installment is better than the last.

10towers10towersalmost 2 years ago

I loved it up until the end in the car. The blow job wasn’t necessary. I did read chapter 8 before reading 9.

ddk285ddk285almost 2 years ago

I love this series, Would love to see how things go between Mandy , Sarah and her Mom

zapokamizapokamialmost 2 years ago

Welcome back! Thanks for great the story.

skyicewolfskyicewolfalmost 2 years ago

The story made my night. Thanks for your continued work on this series. It's a niche story but your fans love you just so you know. Great development as usual!!! I hope to see another chapter but you can't rush greatness y'know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We who are about to cum salute you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back and THANK YOU for continuing this series. It's one of my favorites and I really hope you continue it. Hopefully with the next chapter coming sooner than the gap between this one and Chapter 8. :)

But seriously, I hope you know you have a bunch of fans of this series dying for it to continue.

And I swear, last week @davidwriter added the first new chapter to "Car Show Slut" in almost 15 years. This week you add a new chapter to this series after 7 years. If statsultan adds a new chapter to "Side Bet Bluff" after 12 years away, almost all of my favorite long-dormant series will have been continued. Here's to hoping the great stories continue.

Pen_Cap_ChewPen_Cap_Chewalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant! I LOVE Mandy & Evelyn so much! Thank you for creating and continuing to share this amazing story. The intertwining storyline is awesome. You’re the Taylor Sheridan of erotica. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To 10towers: the blowjob at the end wasn’t necessary??? It ABSOLUTELY was necessary to make her suck on the same dick that was recently fucking her mother. I thought that was genius!

InsufficientInsufficientalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Pen_Cap_Chew: “the Taylor Sheridan of erotica.” Thanks! That made me smile. As an aside, I appreciate the deep cut Nirvana reference in your name.

Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to comment on this story. Honestly, it was the feedback that brought me back here after my long hiatus. It’s an amazing thing to know that some people are still rereading your stories, 5-7 years later.

As for this story’s ending in the car, I absolutely value the constructive criticism. I knew the car sequence might come across as “fan service” to fans of Return to Eden, and it might come across as “pointless” to non-fans. It’s tricky finding the right balance of interweaving the stories but also trying to make them work as standalones. Personally, I do stand by my decision to leave it in, but I like hearing how other people might have done it differently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another classic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Friend - because you are a dear friend to me now, lol. You're writing is *amazing*. I'm not super into erotica. You're basically the only reason I check back into this site. This story was amazing. I've been waiting for the Mandy/Sarah payoff for sooooo long. Got-dang, friend. Wonderful story.

skyicewolfskyicewolfalmost 2 years ago

You have got to compile these into a book or get a patreon or something, you’ve got a gift friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know I am speaking for many others when I say you have a gift. The pace of your stories builds a wonderful sense of suspense and expectation that many writers greatly undervalue. Please keep this going, especially the photoshoots with Sarah. Thank you for picking up the thread again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really great to see this amazing story continue! I never have up the hope. Hopefully there are more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More More More Pleeeeeze!! You are THE BEST!!! In case I forgot to mention it, can we please have some more!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Realized the list of people who have naked photos of Mandy now are:

Andrew

David

Jacob

Mike

Eric

Guys at Dorm in Chapter 06

Alex

Tom

Nick

Arthur

Mr Matthews

Mr Richards

Paul

Ian

Guys at Clothing Store

Noah

Tyler

Not to mention anyone who got photos of her through her dorm window and of course, Sarah.

And even after all of them, it's still so great every time someone new gets photos- can't wait for the next chapter and for Mandy to be controlled and humiliated further!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would love to see more of this going!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really great story! - i love all chapters. Hopefully it will be continued one day!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Such an enthusiast of this story. Something from Sarah's perspective from back in Chapter 5 where she slept with that guy and his roommate, showed the pictures? Or Mandy's mom getting into a similar flirtatious game with the guys next door and Mandy figuring it out but not being able to change her ways? Or more humiliation at college re: the pics by this photographer? Looping Sarah into more photos and sessions to help Mandy out?

I'm such a huge fan. Would love another chapter to be published!!! x.x

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is my favourite story series. Please continue. I need more.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This has long been my favorite series on Literotica, and I'm really hoping we get more. There are so many more directions it could go. Round 2 with the photographer. Round 2 with the neighbor, maybe with Sarah (since they used to fantasize about it as teenagers). A ffm threesome with Sarah's boyfriend. A run-in with the guys from the clothing store. And lots of opportunities back at the college. Am begging Insufficient for more, more, more! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInsufficient@Insufficient
Updated Jan 2023: A new story is up! It’s a bit of a departure from some of my more recent submissions. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated. For new readers, my stories are heavily themed around exhibitionism and submission. Some stories also include themes of h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES