A Gift For My Valentine

Story Info
Mary gives Eddy the gift of her back door for Valentines Day
2.5k words
4.54
21.5k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but everyone is 18+ at the time the story happens. Hopefully this is plausible. Issues such as STDs and family planning are considered outside of the narrative.

It is a complete, stand-alone story.

Introduction

Mary here as this is my story. I have brown medium length hair brown eyes with, so I am told, a generous mouth. 5'5" 44"DD 36" 45". Eddy says he likes my curvy figure and quotes Beautiful South's song Perfect 10, but says he doesn't want to be an XXL, but I think he has a perfect XXL in his pants. Eddy is my ideal man, we have been going out for years, and a perfect six foot, with a nice bod, neither carrying fat or silly muscles, his outdoor work is all the exercise he needs.

We recently moved into a flat and so this will be our first Valentine's Day with the privacy of not being at one or the other parent's house.

Now I know, because we women talk, that my best friend Bella has hormone implants and is one of those women who doesn't have much, if anything, in the way of a 'time of the month', where I do, though only for a day or three. Eddy is understanding as he says he has never had so much sex since we moved in together.

Now the only problem is that I get randy around the time that Eddy can't help me. However, the other thing I have noticed is that if we are having sex 'doggie style', his thumbs creep into the crease and he tends to pull on my rosebud. Now I find that stimulating in a way that gives me better orgasms, but I hadn't actually been penetrated by anything.

----

I decided to ask my best mate Bella, as she had told tales of her sexual exploits, even taking on four men at once, what she knew.

I did and it was not mind-blowing, but instructive. Training plugs, douches, butt-plugs. She showed me hers, but told me, in no uncertain terms, I had to buy my own.

----

Now I knew what was involved I asked Eddy. "Would you be interested in anal sex."

His face lit up. . "Yes, I really would, and it would fulfil a wish."

"So you know what to do?"

"Er, no."

"Luckily I do, well Bella does. I'll let you know when I want you to do it, so keep calm." He looked disappointed as I think he thought he would be opening my backdoor at bedtime.

----

I was wondering about what to do for Valentine's Day when I realised that 'bummer' I was going to be 'off bounds'. Then I realised this was just the ideal time to give Eddy a special present! So, no time to waste on getting trained, so I went and bought everything Bella had suggested! I also got Eddy to agree that apart from cards and a nice meal, we wouldn't be exchanging gifts.

----

Over the next week, between when I got home and Eddy did, I worked up from the first training plug, through to the second and the third, pretty sculpted glass ones. I always started with getting an orgasm from my rabbit before working up from the first, second and then the third training plugs and by the end I was regularly having an orgasm just from the anal play.

The butt plug I bought had a red heart shaped jewel in the handle that was similar to the pendant Eddy had bought me for Christmas and I put that on a lace choker, for wearing on the special day.

By the Friday I was able to put in the metal plug at the end of the day, and leave it in until bedtime, but I removed it before Eddy and I went to bed, I wanted to surprise him on Monday evening when he thought I would be 'off bounds'.

However, as we were cuddling and kissing he said. "Maybeth, I know you get randy about now, but you seem extra keen and orgasmic. Care to share?"

I think I blushed, but the lights were low so possibly he didn't see, but I still dived under the covers to take his cock in my mouth. He groaned and ran his hands lightly through my hair. "Good way of avoiding the question. I'll wait until you tell me."

A Gift For My Valentine

On Monday morning, Valentine's Day, Eddy brought me breakfast in bed. We didn't make love as I was wearing underwear overnight, so Eddy didn't expect anything would be happening for the next couple of days. I could sense he was a bit disappointed as it was our first Valentine's Day together. However, we did a lot of kissing and cuddling and I gave him a blow job, but, as always, he felt it was unfair on me that he got an orgasm, but I didn't.

Eddy was a bit surprised when I said I wanted and early night as he wasn't expecting anything, well, not anything more than a blow job.

I got ready first and when Eddy was in the bathroom I got out the training plugs and placed them on my bedside draws, along with a bottle of lube, I thought they were pretty enough to put them on display!

When he into the bedroom, I nipped back to the bathroom and updated my preparations and put in the metal plug and removed my panties as I was using a cup, another innovation in the name of improving our sex life. I entered the bedroom naked, except for the pendant jewel he had given me at Christmas, so I had a heart jewel both ends, not that Eddy knew that, yet. The thought of what I was doing was turning me on and I was starting to feel warm and tingly in my pussy.

Eddy was there holding the largest of the training plugs like it as if it was the most precious thing he had seen, with a gleam in his eye. "Are these new?"

I smiled. "I've been training with them for week. I think you will like the one I am wearing better." Well he nearly dropped the one he had in his hand.

"Are you...?" Clearly confused by my lack of panties.

"Yes, but I have a cup in, so you can play with my pussy while you fuck my ass." I turned away from him and bent double so he could see the heart jewel in my ass and at my neck and I smiled. "Happy Valentine's Day!" I have never seen his erection, even in his boxers, shoot up so fast. I stood and turned to him and he grabbed me and we kissed passionately, with his erection poking in my tummy.

He was in a sort of daze so pulled his boxers down and sat him on the bed. I spread his knees and got down between them and took hold of his shaft in my right hand and his balls with my left and started playing with him. Eddy stroked my hair and I gently took the tip of is prick in my mouth, tasting the pre-cum that already started to flow. I licked along the underside of his shaft, then around the head and then I bobbed my head up and down enthusiastically.

Eddy reached down and played with my tits, getting the nipples engorged and sending tingles through me. Oh I was getting so wet down there. I stopped suddenly and did what he didn't expect, which was for me to get on the bed and lie on my back with my head off the end the bed. "Happy Valentine's Day!" I said again. He knew that when I was in that position he could, and wanted him to, deep throat me.

He enthusiastically got in position, but then gently offered his prick to my mouth. I kissed the end and sucked him in. When he had just the head of his shaft in, I could run my tongue around the whole tip including the underside and soon I had Eddy groaning. He let me control his movements with hands on his hips whilst he played with my tits and nipples.

Inch by inch I worked him deeper into my mouth until he was reaching the back of my throat. I eased him out, took a deep breath, relaxed my throat and pulled him right in until my throat bulged and I felt the pendant move on my neck. My nose was nestled in his balls and my chin was on his pubic bone. I let go of his hips and he slowly fucked my throat, causing the heart shaped jewel to move.

"Oh Maybeth, this is so wonderful, I love you so." I wished he could just keep going but I had to touch his hip, our signal, and he withdrew to let me breathe, leaving just the head in. Saliva was dripping off his shaft and running over my cheeks, and Eddy used his thumbs to wipe it to prevent it getting in my eyes.

I mumbled around his prick. "Teddy-boy, anything for you, everything for you." Then I swirled my tongue around the head and took a deep breath and then he smoothly slid his prick all the way in again and again, face fucking my throat until I touched him again and he let me breathe and wiped my cheeks, before going in again.

This time he reached further down my body and started playing with my pussy, thumbing my clit and probing my vagina, finding my g-spot. I let him have my throat for as long as I could. I couldn't make a sound, but my whole body was trembling and my eyes were rolled back as I spasmed and I had to touch him as my orgasm flowed through me. As I was nearly out of breath, I could only sigh happily but I could feel how wet my pussy was.

He was waiting with the tip in my mouth as I recovered my sanity and I don't know why letting him have his way with my throat is such a turn on. I rolled over and, supported on my elbows, began to work on his prick with my right hand on the shaft and left on his balls. I bobbed my head and sucked and worked my tongue on the underside of his shaft, using the tip to pleasure the web below the head.

In no time he was groaning and I knew what to expect and made room for him to shoot his load into my hungry mouth. He said. "Maybeth, so good, I'm ... Oh!" And he came in my mouth, and I managed to hold it all and savoured the salty, musky taste before swallowing it. I wanted my first anal to last and also for Eddy to be a bit relaxed when he first entered.

I then squeezed his shaft and sucked the tip to get every last drop. When I let go, he slumped forward and lay, just, on the bed before crawling all the way on it. I turned around and we cuddled side by side whilst we had a deep French kiss.

Eddy had never objected to kissing me after he had come in my mouth, but there again, as he had also given me head after he had just fucked me, I supposed the taste in my mouth was nothing compared to that, but I still found it sexy.

When we had recovered our breath, I got on the bed and said. "Eddy, play with me." He positioned himself to the side of my hip and played with the plug with his right hand. He reached under me with his left hand and played with my tits and pussy and when he put his fingers in my vagina.

Eddy, worked wonders on me and I had an orgasm that left me dizzy. "Ohhh!!! Teddy-Boy!!! AHHH!!!! FFFUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!"

I felt Eddy's prick against my leg and it was starting to rise nicely so I said. "Teddy-boy, I need you in me, so get that plug out of my ass and fill me with your shaft."

Eddy scooted around behind me and with his left hand he spread my buttocks and with the right he gradually pumped the plug harder and harder, rocking it as well, until it emerged from my sensitive rosebud, causing me to have another little orgasm. "Ooohhh! Sooo GoooooD!"

He wasted no time, using both hands to spread my bottom cheeks before my gape closed he directed the head of his shaft into me. I could feel the pressure of the head against my bud and then he reached round and massaged my clit, I melted and his shaft entered my back door. Because of the copious quantity of lube, half of his shaft easily slid in giving me an immediate sense of fullness.

Eddy continued to play with my clit and started to thrust in and out of my back door, sending thrills into my core that I had sensed from using the plugs, but so much better. "Teddy-boy, go for it, I need you deep in me, fill me, fuck my ass."

He grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled them wide and thrust all the way in until his balls swung forward and hit my pussy lips. "Maybeth, oh you feel so good, I have never felt anything better... except your pussy." Nice recovery Teddy-boy!

I smiled. "Teddy-boy, Ram me, I know you are the best at that!"

Eddy pulled back until he was nearly out and then rammed back in. Oh, that felt so good but different, especially the start, but then the end when he bottomed out, ramming into my bottom and squeezing my labia.

I reached back and played with my clit. As Eddy's repeated ramming continued, getting faster and stronger, my clit play got harder and then I reached in to my vagina with two fingers.

I got to my g-spot and hardly touched it before I climaxed and nearly lost consciousness. "FFFUUUCCCCKKKKKIIINNGGG!!!!! FFUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!! Fuck, fuck fuck ted-boy!"

My spasms must have triggered Eddy as he shot his hot seed into my bowels and we slumped down onto the bed. He rolled off me and as his prick pulled out of my ass, leaving me gaping and feeling so empty and I groaned at the loss. Eddy must have sensed my need as he gently eased the butt plug back in and then cuddled me.

"Teddy-boy," I quietly said, turning to kiss him. "that was fantastic, and I am sure it will get better with practice. So did you like your Valentine's Day present?"

"Marybeth, it's the best present you could have given me. I love you and I promise we will get better at this."

After we had our post fuck cuddle, I went and had a shower and got myself ready for bed, without the plug, and then Eddy and I had another cuddle and went to sleep.

Lots of Love and Sex, Mary.

----

I can't thank you enough for reading this to the end. Thanks for your favourites, follows and your kind votes.