A gift from Ray

Story Info
My first male-male experience right after my 18th birthday.
1.1k words
4.55
10.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer between High school & college I was visiting a family friend, Ray who lived on the other side of town. Ray was about 10 years older than me and married to Amy for about 5 years. Ray invited me over to his place to give me a present for my 18th birthday that was the week prior. When I got to his house he said Amy was out with some friends and would be home in an hour or so. He thought it would be nice to wait for her to return before he gave me my present and asked if I wanted to watch a movie while we waited. I didn't see why not, so we headed to his basement in which he converted to a den.

We both sat on the couch and started watching some movie on cable, nothing special, when I noticed Ray's hand was resting against my leg. At first, I thought nothing of it but after a few minutes, I noticed his hand moved and was now on my thigh and ever so slowly moving towards my crotch.

I was nervous and not sure what to do but at the same time I realized my heart was racing and my cock was starting to swell in my jeans. So I didn't do anything, I sat there pretending not to notice and just watched the movie all the while feeling his hand creep its way up my leg. In what seemed like forever but was only about 5 minutes; Ray had his hand on my crotch and was now rubbing my rock-hard cock through my jeans. All I could do is moan and spread my legs...

Ray, then unbuttoned my jeans as slid his hand into my pants, continuing to fondle my cock through my underwear. I was so turned on and hard. I kept looking at his hand in my pants, feeling me up and I then lifted my ass from the couch, Ray began pulling at my jeans. Within a minute my jeans were around my ankles and Ray was slowly stroking my cock and cupping my balls. My mind was swimming, I truly loved this, the feeling of his hands slowly working up and down my hard cock and cupping and squeezing my balls. I couldn't believe it was Ray doing it to me, a guy I had known most of my life!! I had thought about being with another guy occasionally while masturbating but it was only a fantasy and I always considered myself strictly heterosexual, but now I wasn't so sure.

The look of desire on Ray's face is something I'll never forget; I could see he was as excited as I was that this was happening, I was leaking precum all over my cockhead. He started to pick up the pace of his stroking and it wasn't long before I was moaning loudly and shooting my load. Five or six strong ropes of cum landed on my legs and his chest and hands. I was trembling!!

We sat there for a minute or so with my cock still oozing cum when we heard Amy's car pull into the driveway. We both quickly rushed to clean up and I quickly dressed acting as if nothing happened when Amy came in. She smiled, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said she was glad to see me and that her and Ray had a present for me. Little did she know Ray already gave me a present :-).

Later that night I could not stop thinking about what happen and I must have jerked off 3 more times, I couldn't get the image of Ray stroking my cock out of my mind. I knew how much it turned me on and I knew I wanted nothing more except for it to happen again.

Two days later I knew it was Ray's off day from work. Ray was a postal worker and had a different rotating day off each week, which meant Ray would often be alone on his day off, while Amy was working her regular M-F schedule. I decided to stop by his house in the early afternoon and Ray was in the kitchen telling me he had recently finished doing yard work that morning and was ready to enjoy a cold beer. He asked if I wanted one, which I gladly accepted. My heart was racing when I turned to him and suggested we go watch a movie downstairs. His face lit up! We grabbed our beers and made a beeline to the couch in his basement.

Ray turned on the TV to a movie channel and I'm pretty sure neither of us cared what was on the screen. We drank our beer and settled next to each other on the couch. Within a minute or so, Ray lowered his hand directly between my legs and started to rub me, making me instantly hard. I decided I shouldn't be the only one having fun and I lowered my hand onto Ray's cock still in his shorts and could feel it was already hard. He looked at me, smiled and said, "That feels nice".

In a minute or two we had both stripped naked and were stroking each other on the couch. I realized how much I really loved this and it was at that point, I accepted in my mind that I really was Bisexual. Ray then got up and knelt between my legs and lowered his hot wet mouth onto my cock!! I could feel his lips and tongue working up and down my shaft., cupping and squeezing my balls. I was moaning loudly and rubbing my hands through his hair. I can still hear the slurps from his mouth working my cock. I could feel my cum welling up inside of me, I yelled "I'm going to cum!" and Ray kept sucking me picking up the pace. I soon was shooting my hot load of cum into his waiting mouth... he swallowed every drop!!

Ray then proceeded to sit next to me on the couch where I reached over and wrapping my hand around his hard shaft, and started to stroke his hard cock, also squeezing his balls with the other hand. I was so excited having his hard cock in my hands, my very first one other that my own! I continued stoking his cock the way I knew felt good to me when I stroked my own cock and then he yelled out "I'm cumming!" shooting multiple ropes of cum into the air, landing on both of us.

We cleaned ourselves off and dressed. I soon left and, on my way, home I was thinking to myself that I should have sucked him off too, but I guess I wasn't yet ready to do that but that soon would change...