A Gift in Disguise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips heaved upward into her, driving my cock and its milky liquid deeply into her. Amanda's eyes pinched shut in that instant, her face contorted with the involuntary muscular contractions of pleasure. Her mouth remained open, but the scream was strangled to nothingness by the force of our cumming together.

It felt as if my orgasm would not end. I kept driving upward, now rather violently, into her. It seemed impossible, but Amanda's pussy muscles tightened even more. Then, her arms became rubbery and I once again felt the crush of her breasts against me, her now rock-hard nipples stabbing me with blunt sensuality. Her body began to vibrate in sexual spasm from head to toe.

Still in the throes of my own jism explosion, I became faintly aware of sounds filling the room. The sounds were not clear and not particularly loud, yet they seemed to be giving both of us renewed sexual strength. We remained locked in our sexual embrace, Amanda lying on top of me, my cock still hard and pumping inside her, her body in spasm to pull the last drop of cum and sex from me.

Then, nothing.

I awakened, or at least I became aware that some undetermined amount of time had passed for which I had no memory. My last memory was the feeling of my hardness pumping Amanda full of cum.

My fog began to clear, and I rolled my head to my left. Amanda was lying in the bed alongside me. She looked completely exhausted and disheveled propped up on one elbow looking at me.

She leaned toward me and kissed me gently on my lips.

"I was beginning to wonder if you would ever wake up," she spoke softly. "You've been out for over two hours."

I mumbled something. It must have been mostly incoherent. Once again, I closed my eyes.

"Tom." Amanda's voice. I felt her hand resting gently on my shoulder.

"Hmmm?"

"Open your eyes, Tom." Again, it was Amanda. There was no urgency, no alarm. It was more like a very gentle awakening.

Once again, I rolled my head to one side, expecting to see Amanda still lying next to me. But she wasn't. I rolled my head to the other side. Amanda was standing next to the bed now. She was fully clothed and composed.

Unlike before, this time I felt almost completely awake instantly. I quickly realized, too, that I must have been asleep for longer than I realized.

"How do you feel, Tom," Amanda asked with a smile.

"Like I just had the best fuck I will ever have in my life," I answered honestly. "And still a little woozy."

"Ummm, I'm not surprised at either," she responded. "When you're a little less out of it, we'll talk."

That was a much more genteel way of expressing my original comment.

"And by the way, Tom, I feel exactly the same way. I had a pretty good idea that you were going to have a super orgasm, and I suspected I would cum, too, but I underestimated the intensity and duration of my own orgasm. Incidentally, thank you!"

After only a couple of minutes, I felt as if I could talk.

"So what did happen? I remember you lying on top of me and my cock working its way up inside you, and I remember that your kissing me almost made me feel like -- I don't quite know how to say it -- but like I was going to cum through my mouth. Like you were giving my mouth a blow job."

Her smile of satisfaction broadened.

"Tom, we have a pretty good understanding now of the neurochemistry of your 'gift.' Strange and disconnected as it may seem, the effect you experienced from my kisses may be an indicator or precursor of your more neurologically involved version of what your 'gift' delivers to your partner. God, I have never felt anything like that in my life!

Anyway, to explain what happened to you. A few years ago I was in the Washington, DC, area lecturing in cultural differences in human sexual responses. After one of my lectures, a particularly beautiful Asian woman who, it turns out, was only a few years younger than me approached me and invited me to dinner. She said she wanted to discuss a matter of some relevance to my lecture. She was quite attractive and, candidly Tom, I felt some physical attraction to her. I asked her to suggest a restaurant, and she said my hotel restaurant would be fine. So I went a step further and asked her if she would prefer to meet me in my room where we could order through room service. She agreed without any hesitation.

We were finishing our meal in my room, and she asked me if I had ever heard the Japanese term 'shifuku no nemuri no kisu'. I had not, so she went on to explain that it translates into 'kiss of blissful sleep' in English.

She further explained that the Japanese culture has been and continues to be male dominant, particularly in sexual matters. The man is expected to take the sexual lead and guide the sexual union between him and his wife or mistress. The woman is expected to be totally compliant with the man's sexual needs and the method, timing, and duration of their sexual intercourse. Just as important, the man's sexual satisfaction was always paramount, whereas the woman's satisfaction was an unimportant triviality of no concern.

But she went on to say that outward appearances can be deceiving. Apparently centuries earlier, a few women quietly and necessarily secretively rebelled against the male domination. Some of the women began providing sexual satisfaction to each other in secret homosexual encounters. Secrecy was so important, however, that they dared not risk ever being caught in a clearly homosexual relationship. What evolved, no doubt over years if not generations, is that they could use a very aggressive form of kissing to bring their partner to sexual satisfaction, and often to complete orgasm. The advantage to them, of course, is that they could remain fully clothed, and the technique required no other sexual touching. They were still quite discrete, engaging in their kissing only in private places, but there was sometimes still the risk of someone walking in on them and seeing them kissing. They disciplined themselves to be able to break their sensual kisses very quickly so that the appearance was they were merely two women hugging. But the essence of their sexual satisfaction was in the highly developed oral interaction involving tongues, lips, teeth, and sounds. In the right combination and with consummate skill developed over centuries of practice, a few women became exceptionally skilled in shifuku no nemuri no kisu.

With Asian women today becoming more sexually liberated, the need for shifuku has pretty much been removed. But you can still see some of its remnants. I'm sure you've seen Japanese lesbian porn, haven't you, Tom?"

I hadn't, and I honestly told her so. Amanda seemed genuinely surprised.

"Ah, well, when you leave today, I'll loan you a DVD. The two women in it are both quite skilled at shifuku. When you watch the DVD, you'll see at its beginning what shifuku was when practiced in its pure form involving no other sexual touching. It will probably eventually disappear as the need for secrecy disappeared. As the DVD progresses, though, you will see the two women progress to more traditional sexual activity together. In their case, the shifuku served as hyperintense foreplay, and throughout the DVD, their kisses were shifuku. Their orgasms in the DVD are genuine, not faked for film. And their orgasms were far more intense than if they had not been engaging in shifuku as a precursor to their contemporary sex.

I suggest when you watch the DVD I'm going to give you, you should be prepared to cum profusely. It is the real thing; not today's sloppy Japanese lesbian porn. It may be the most erotic and arousing encounter you will ever see between two women."

"So how does this shifuku thing relate to my 'gift'?" I asked.

"I believe, Tom, that the women practicing shifuku had somehow, in some unscientific but effective way, found a way to cause similar intense neurochemical stimulation in their partners, just as you do in yours. But there's just a little more to the story, so let me continue.

At some point, one of the young women practicing shifuku apparently decided to tantalize a much older male lover by using it on him. It is likely that he was not in the best of health, because the story goes that during the height of his orgasm, he died. Of course, she told no one other than her female shifuku cohorts for fear of being punished not so much for possibly causing his death but rather for fear of damaging the dead man's reputation which had been bolstered immensely by his dying during sex with a much younger woman.

Evidently, over time, an unexpectedly larger number of elder men died in the throes of orgasm either on top of or underneath much younger women who, legend has it, were practitioners of shifuku. Hence, the practice passed and taught by word-of-mouth and never documented until the mid-20th century came to be known as 'shifuku no nemuri no kisu', the 'kiss of blissful sleep.'"

"And that's what you did to me to make me cum so hard?" I asked.

"Yes, but Tom, I would never have done it if there had been any question about your ability to recover from it. What I hadn't counted on, though, was the apparently additive effect of your 'gift' and my 'shifuku' had on both of us. I have never practiced it with a man, only a very, very few women. Frankly, I didn't expect the physiological reactions you delivered. For example, I didn't expect your penis to begin to harden, then find its way into me, and then to finally reach full erection once inside of me. I should probably have expected the neurochemical bonding that is the essence of your 'gift,' but by that time I was more interested in having a good fuck with you than I was thinking as a doctor. And you delivered in spades! I also hadn't fully considered the effect of the room conditioning on our sexual responses to each other either.

You probably heard the room's sounds getting louder when we were fucking so hard. Both you and I are aroused by the sounds of sex, so part of the room's conditioning was a three-minute loop recording of the sounds we were making. Our sounds were recorded, then played back in three-minute increments and at a slightly elevated audio level each time. It's like an airplane's cockpit audio recorder that electronically records and stores the last few minutes of audio before the plane crashes. Or in our case, before our orgasm. I can only imagine the effect our sex audio had on both of us!"

I was less interested in the technology than in Amanda's apparent ability to generate an orgasm in someone just by kissing them.

"Amanda, did you try to help Kim with that Japanese kissing thing?"

"I wondered if you'd ask that. And yes, I did. In fact I brought her to this very room and filled the room with the appropriate stimuli to put both of us in the mood. In the end, I came hard and although she said she experienced immense sexual satisfaction, she did not orgasm. I was both surprised and disappointed, because shifuku rarely failed to cause any woman to cum. So, Tom, as far as we know, it really was your 'gift' and only that which was finally able to consistently bring Kim to orgasm. That is one reason Lorraine, Kim, Jamie, and I are so interested in trying to better understand your 'gift's' power. And it's also why Marta and the rest of us are so protective of you. We may never fully understand the power your 'gift' holds."

As I lay in the bed and mulled over what Amanda had just said, my mind envisioned Kim and Amanda lying together engaging in the 'kiss of blissful sleep'. And my cock began to harden again.

Trying to sound casual and probably not succeeding, I asked Amanda, "So, have you ever thought about trying it again with Kim to see if it would work better now?"

Amanda's smile revealed that she fully understood my question and my motives behind it. "That's an interesting idea, Tom. Now that both Kim and I have both had firsthand experience with your 'gift', I can only imagine what her reaction will be. Kim was eager and receptive to my first efforts with her even though they proved to be unsuccessful. I suspect she would be even more so now. And of course, you will want to observe, won't you?" She laughed knowingly.

Amanda had been watching and listening to me carefully. It must have been clear to her that I was once again in control of all my faculties.

"Tom, if you'd like to shower before you leave, I'll go get that DVD for you."

I still had my hard-on, which Amanda may well have noticed since the thin sheet covering me was quite obviously tented. I waited for Amanda to leave to get the DVD -- but she didn't. So, I simply threw back the sheet and stood up to walk toward the connecting bathroom.

Amanda's eyes tracked my body from head to toe. Then, before I reached the shower, she spoke again.

"Tom, there's something else you may not have noticed. And there's probably no reason why you would have, but still..."

"What?" I asked as I turned to face her.

"You've had sex with Lorraine, Kim, and now me. And obviously the three of us are associates and talk regularly. Normally, there would be some level of jealousy between three women fucking the same attractive young man, especially one with your sexual gift. Yet there is no competition among us. The three of us have discussed that, and we strongly suspect that unusual and unexpected outcome is somehow connected to the neurochemistry of your 'gift'. I only mention it in passing."

I debated whether to tell her I had also had sex with Jamie, but decided against it. It seemed to me that was for Jamie to reveal when and if she chose to. Still, Amanda's point was interesting. I was sure Lorraine would pursue it further from a psychological perspective.

I turned and walked into the bathroom, closed the door, and turned on the shower. The shower was relaxing, comforting, and refreshing. When I emerged, I was fully awake. After drying off, I walked back into the main room. Amanda was not there, but she had thoughtfully collected my clothing and laid it out neatly on the bed. I dressed quickly and waited for her to return.

A minute or two later she entered from the mystery door and handed me a plastic case containing the DVD she had promised.

"Like I said, Tom, I'd strongly suggest you be prepared for a cleanup after you watch this. You look like you're back to normal and able to drive, so let me walk you to the door."

We exited through the same door we had both originally entered through, then walked down the hall to the door connecting to the garage.

Once at the door, I turned to thank her, but I didn't have a chance.

She threw her arms around my neck, backed me up against the still-closed door, and once again began sexually assaulting my mouth and face with her tongue. While once again becoming hard as a rock, I felt her straddle my right thigh and begin humping it. At the same time she was grinding her clothed pussy against my leg, she was rubbing herself against my cock with her upper right leg. In less than two minutes we were both gasping for breath and screaming into another orgasm. I felt my jism spurt out into my undershorts. As quickly as Amanda caught her breath, she gently pushed me away to arm's length.

"We both needed that to tide us over until next time," she whispered with a sly smile. "Now, you need to head on home and get out of those wet clothes. And hope you don't get stopped by a cop on the way. Enjoy the DVD," she smiled as she led me to my car in her office's parking garage. I looked down at the widening inside-out wet spot on my cargo shorts.

The cum on my undershorts quickly cooled and became uncomfortable. It should have helped me focus on getting home quickly, but as I pulled out of the cool garage and into the warm outside, I decided to drive a bit before going back to my apartment.

While I drove, I reflected on how I had come to first meet and then ultimately have sex with psychologist Lorraine Theriault, cardiologist Kim Geiler-Callaghan, prosthetics designer/engineer Dr. Jamie Devlin, and now OB-GYN/urologist Dr. Amanda Wallace.

I recalled that it had been just about a year since I'd first been referred to psychologist Lorraine Theriault to help me overcome my inability to sustain an erection to penetrate a woman. As a 23-year old otherwise healthy male graduate student in electrical engineering, I was at my wit's end until this 49-year old psychologist had not only resolved my situational impotence, but she had also helped me identify my attractions to mature women, particularly but not exclusively those who allowed their body hair to grow naturally.

Lorraine and I had become fairly regular sexual partners, and she had begun to realize that a persistent but relatively harmless medical malady she'd had for years, atrial fibrillation, seemed to be reversing. After Lorraine and I had sex a few times, each time resulting in remarkably prolonged and intense orgasms for her, she noticed her A-fib symptoms had begun to disappear. She discussed that observation with her cardiologist, Dr. Kim Geiler-Callaghan, and so Kim began to closely monitor Lorraine's A-fib. She soon confirmed Lorraine's A-fib was mysteriously disappearing. Kim and Lorraine had both begun to observe some subtle changes in Lorraine's appearance. In essence, it appeared to both of them that after some of Lorraine's common signs of aging seemed to be stopping or even reversing.

With my permission, Lorraine revealed the details of my situational impotency case to Kim, including that Lorraine and I had begun having sex. Shortly thereafter and with Kim's permission, Lorraine explained to me that Kim, then a married 42-year old woman with two adult children approximately my age, had been unable to orgasm after the birth of her daughter some 22 years earlier. Also with the birth of her daughter, Kim had experienced abnormally rapid and dense growth of her body hair. After considerable discussion with Lorraine, I agreed to meet Kim. Though Lorraine had never explicitly suggested I should have sex with Kim, she had clearly hoped that whatever "gift" I possessed that was reversing her A-fib and signs of aging could perhaps help Kim.

My first meeting with Kim had been at Lorraine's office, but shortly after that, Kim had invited me to her home for a swim. Her husband was out of town tending to his various business interests. Kim appeared by the pool wearing a super-revealing one-piece swimsuit that showed off her breasts and fully revealed her body hair. I was wearing my skimpy competition swimsuit, and shortly after seeing Kim in her's, my cock head poked out above the waistband of my swimsuit. Moments later Kim and I were in her son's bedroom, fucking like two rabbits. I had been able to bring her to orgasm, something she had been unable to experience for 20 years. It was shortly after that Kim told me about her secret sex fantasy, her desire to have sex with her son. I became her surrogate son for sex. She also told me about another sexual fantasy she had, a desire to experience having sex as a man.

In trying to treat Kim's inability to orgasm, Lorraine had asked Dr. Jamie Devlin to fabricate an anatomically realistic penis that Lorraine could wear while having sex with Kim to try and bring her to orgasm. Dr. Jamie Devlin had become enthralled with the idea of a prosthetic penis for men who had lost their penis, or its function, through illness or injury. Jamie was, using her own words, a "freak of nature." She was in every respect a woman except she had been born with a penis and scrotum rather than a clitoris and vagina. She was psychologically well-adapted to her physiological anomaly, but heterosexual sex was problematic for her.

Jamie's prosthetic penis for Lorraine didn't have the desired effect on Kim, so Lorraine had Jamie fabricate a similarly natural prosthetic penis for Kim to wear while having sex with Lorraine. Lorraine's hope had been that by having Kim wear an exceptionally realistic prosthetic penis, she would be able to orgasm. Kim acknowledged that the penis had fed her sexual fantasy and heightened her sexual excitement, but she had still not been able to orgasm. Kim had achieved orgasm only after fucking me.

1...67891011