A Gift in Disguise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers

Still, she didn't stop. It was as if her sexual motors were on autopilot, that they would never be satiated. And to my amazement, my own urges seemed unabated as well. Again and again we fucked. Each successive fuck overlapping with the preceding one, until finally ...

"Tom ... Tom." It was Jamie's voice now. The image of Lorraine on top of me had dissolved to a wisp of nothing and left me in the grayness from which Jamie's voice was now summoning me.

"Are you awake, Tom," she asked. There was no real urgency or alarm in her voice. It was almost as if Jamie had experienced exactly what I had just concluded.

I opened my eyes, blinking a few times to focus. Reality returned. I recognized Lorraine's exam room, I saw Jamie's equipment all on the stand beside the bed, and Jamie was standing near me. Lorraine now stood next to her.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I mumbled. My sexual senses told me that my cock was now limp again. Though I knew what I had experienced in my mind under the influence of the infrasonic stimulation, I didn't feel the same as if I had actually orgasmed. Something was missing, but I couldn't identify what it was.

They remained patiently and mercifully silent while I continued to regain my senses.

"So how did my test go?" I finally asked when I felt reasonably able to converse and comprehend again.

Jamie was smiling broadly as she answered, "Incredible! Just incredible! Once you're dressed, we can go over the results in detail and you can also watch the video if you want to. The short answer is that your idea to use low-level low-frequency acoustic pressure waves to externally stimulate both men and women works!"

I tried to sit up, now somewhat more alert, and looked down at my sheet-covered lap. I expected to see wet spots where I had cum, but there were none.

"Did you clean me up?" I asked Jamie rather indelicately and completely shamelessly.

Again, there was a knowing smile accompanying her answer. "No, Tom, you didn't ejaculate. We could tell from watching and hearing your responses that you thought you had, but you didn't."

"But it seemed so real," I blurted out.

"That's one reason we're excited about your acoustic pressure idea, Tom," Lorraine joined in. "The tests on Jamie, Amanda, you, and me all resulted in orgasms, but yours produced no ejaculate. Now the next logical step is ..." she gestured to Jamie for her to pick up the conversation.

"... is to test the theory in a real sexual encounter. What we did in the lab and here at Lorraine's was under reasonably well-controlled test conditions. The next logical step is to actually build the acoustic pressure system into the self-erecting phallus and then have a woman wear it while having sex with another woman and a man.

I'm going to start working on the new prototype immediately," Jamie continued. "Once we've got a working prototype that seems to work, then I'll think about submitting a proposal to DoD to fund the prosthetic phallus project."

Again, all I could say was, "But it seemed so real." Even to me it was obvious I was still slurring my speech.

"I think we should let Tom rest for awhile, Jamie. Let's not go over the detailed test results with him today. They'll keep until another time. You've got enough information from him to proceed, don't you?"

"Absolutely!" Jamie smiled in agreement, then added, "Tom, all of us that were tested experienced the same feeling after our tests." She acted as if she wanted to say more, but held back. Then she wheeled the bedside cart of equipment out.

"Go ahead and rest, Tom," Lorraine soothed. "I'll come back in a little while and check on you."

Both Jamie and Lorraine left. Although I felt relaxed, I did not feel completely sexually satisfied. Something was missing. I had felt everything I feel when I cum, yet it wasn't quite the same.

Though I didn't recognize it at the time, I drifted off into a dreamless and very relaxing sleep. I felt the hand on my shoulder and heard Lorraine.

"Tom, can you hear me, Tom?"

I blinked myself into alertness again, still lying on the bed in Lorraine's examination room. My earlier awakening had something of a surreal blur around it, but this time I was fully aware and alert.

"You slept for about an hour," she said. "How do you feel?"

"I'm fine," I answered honestly. "Where's Jamie?"

"She left a little while ago to go back to her lab and compile her notes from the acoustic pressure experiments. She wants to get them to both Amanda and Marta before you talk with either of them next week.

But when I asked how you feel, I was talking about how you feel sexually. From my perspective as a psychologist, I'd very much like to know what your mind experienced during the experiment. And obviously you were experiencing something. We could see that watching you. You can watch the video if you like, but your gestures and words and other bodily movements were exactly as if someone was on top of you and you were fucking. It's difficult to describe, but everything about you we saw was responding as if another person was really with you. You weren't masturbating; you were fucking someone on top of you."

"It was real. It ... I mean 'she' ... you were there, Lorraine. I wasn't just imagining it, I was completely experiencing you on top of me, fucking me. It could not have been more real. It wasn't incomplete like a dream. It was real, and I remember every bit of it."

I was apparently becoming visibly agitated, because Lorraine said, "Calm down, Tom. I don't have any doubt that you were emotionally consumed by the experience."

"Thing is," I continued, "Something's missing. I just don't know how to describe it."

"Is it possible," she asked carefully, "That you just don't feel as satisfied as when you actually ejaculate during sex or masturbation?"

I considered that briefly, then responded, "That's exactly it! That's what's missing. How did you know?"

"Because Jamie, Amanda, and I all had similar feelings. What was missing was the personal contact, even if it were only the personal contact of masturbation. The three of us came up with calling it 'virtual sex' or 'sex-minus-one'. It just wasn't as satisfying as the real thing."

"So why are you and Jamie so enthusiastic?" I asked.

"Simply because whether the device is used as a prosthetic or -- don't let Jamie know I said this -- as a sex toy to help men and women simply enjoy sex more, it will only complement the reality of the person wearing it. In our test case, in essence the four of us who tested the concept were having sex with a -- what did you call it? -- a transducer. In reality, the wearer will be a real person and so will his or her partner, so the emotional and tactile components of the sexual contact will come into play and hopefully be complemented by the prosthetic's stimulation."

I was quickly becoming fully alert again. That didn't escape Lorraine's notice.

"If you feel all right to drive, Tom, why don't you go ahead and get dressed and head home. Like Jamie, I want to compile some notes on your experience."

I threw back the sheet and stood up before I realized my cock was still hanging out.

"Oops. Sorry."

"Oh, I don't mind a bit, Tom. I'm looking forward to your getting all your strength back very soon," Lorraine responded with a leer as she turned and left. "Call me, okay?"

I arrived home and plopped down on the couch. I no more than sat down than my cell phone rang.

"Tom? Hi, it's Marta Cruz."

There was something in her voice that started my cock twitching. Or maybe it was a lingering after-effect of the test at Lorraine's.

"Marta! Hi! How's the trial going?"

"It's over!" she said with clear excitement. "It ended yesterday. Basically, the defendant's case fell completely apart, and the judge readily agreed to a hasty settlement proposed by the defendant. I argued for a slightly larger settlement, and the defendant and Court agreed.

That's why I was calling. Rather than wait until next Friday to meet with you, I thought maybe we could get together this weekend or early next week to discuss your needs."

I explained to her about the acoustic test results and suggested it might be helpful to not reschedule our meeting after she received and reviewed Jamie's and Lorraine's and Amanda's reports.

"Yes, that certainly makes sense," she said with what sounded like a hint of disappointment. "Why don't I call them and see if they can give me any information I need over the phone? If they can, maybe we could still get together before next Friday."

The twitch in my cock rocketed into a full-blown erection.

"Sure, that's fine with me if you're comfortable with it," I responded.

"Great! I'll call you back after I've spoken with them. It may not be tonight, though. I may need to call you tomorrow. Is that okay?"

"Sure."

"Talk to you soon. Bye," she rang off sounding more like a girl who had just arranged a date rather than like a successful middle-aged attorney.

As promised, Marta called the following day. There was noticeable disappointment in her voice when she said that she'd need to stick to our original Friday appointment after all. She explained that she had a client emergency come up, and it would take her at least three or four days to resolve it. She also said that the extra few days would give her time to once again go over all the material Lorraine, Kim, and Jamie had sent to her. Like Marta, I had been hoping to meet sooner, though my reasons were less professional and more hormone-directed. Before we disconnected she reminded me that the meeting was at her home office and to use the QR code she had emailed to my smartphone to get access. She also told me that since the long-range weather forecast was for hot days, I should feel free to come completely casual.

Jamie called almost daily throughout the following week to discuss her progress with the prosthetic phallus. Our discussions always focused on the phallus project; there was never a mention of our sexual interlude. About Wednesday I sensed some tension in her voice, so I asked what had gone wrong.

"Nothing," she answered. "That's the problem. Everything is going exactly as we hoped it would -- maybe even better. That never happens in real-world design and engineering, particularly not with something as innovative as this."

She wasn't feigning her distress. She was genuinely concerned that the absence of problems might indicate that she and I had become blinded by the project and had lost our professional objectivity. Given that she was ten years older than I and had years of practical engineering experience behind her, I had to defer to her concerns. Engineers come to expect setbacks and are genuinely alarmed when things go too smoothly in a project. Yet as she went through every step, every test, every protocol with me, I neither saw nor heard anything that supported her concern. Still I had to wonder, had we overlooked something in our zeal to develop the phallus?

"So when do you think it might be ready for human testing?" I asked.

"You're meeting with Marta on Friday, right?" she asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Tom, the prototype has been built, bench-tested, and failure tested now. Unless you'd object, I'd like to call her tomorrow and let her know the progress we've made. I realize that your Friday meeting is about you and your gift, but you're an integral part of this project. I think Marta needs to know where we stand right now. And as for human testing, meaning either Lorraine or Kim wears it, that can happen as soon as they decide which one of them will wear it. Then she'll have to depilate and come in for a final fitting. Once we've fine-tuned the prototype to the wearer, it'll be up to her and her partner when we'll do lab testing at Lorraine's."

"How did you get the prototype done so fast? I thought you could only work on it during the evenings."

"Now you know why I'm a little uneasy about how things fell into place," she responded, her voice still showing some concern. "There are still some add-ons that will come later -- things like a urogenital fluid discharge tube. That's something Amanda Wallace is already working on, though. Once she's worked out the design, you and I need to turn her design into product. What you and I have come up with just involves sending electrical signals via skin conduction from the phallus to the wearer. When it gets into making a hard connection between the prosthetic phallus and the wearer's plumbing, it will get more complicated, and that's Amanda's bailiwick."

"I think for now the best thing is to just focus on getting it to work properly when worn occasionally for sex," I commented. "Still, there's no harm in working with Dr. Wallace now while it's still prototyped."

"Agreed. So do you concur that I should talk to Marta before your Friday meeting?" Jamie asked.

"Absolutely. The more she knows about the direction we're headed, the better advice she'll be able to give," I answered. "Besides, there's really no huge rush to finish the phallus. It's not like you're under any kind of a marketing deadline or grant deadline, right? So letting Marta study what you've done will be kind of like a cooling off period."

"That's true, Tom. I'm so used to working up against DoD-imposed contract deadlines that I almost forget how to slow down and be patient. Thanks for reminding me."

Jamie and I talked for a few more minutes. By the time we finished, the tension in her voice was gone, and she sounded like her old self.

The Friday afternoon drive to Marta's home-office proved quite relaxing. She had been right -- the weather had turned off hot, so at her invitation to "come casual," I was wearing cargo shorts and an aloha shirt. She had given directions to her home which was out of town on a hill overlooking our local river valley. Approaching her house on the access road from the highway reminded me of one of those movie set scenes where the road is lined with leafy shade trees and the mansion sits on the hilltop. Her house wasn't exactly a mansion, but it wasn't a one-bedroom fixer-upper, either.

I pulled up in front of the garage, brought up the QR code on my smartphone, and held the phone up to the image reader. Immediately the roll-up garage door went up. It closed behind me as soon as I drove in and shut off my car. The garage was immaculate -- you could eat off the white sealed floor. I almost felt guilty driving on it with my dirty tires.

Marta stood there waiting for me as she had promised.

In my hormone-influenced male imagination, I guess I had hoped she would be standing there in tight short-shorts and a skimpy halter top that emphasized her breasts. Well, that didn't happen. I guess crisply creased fashionable slacks and a tailored sleeveless blouse is Marta's idea of casual.

We greeted each other, she more professional than I had hoped, and she led me toward her office. We chatted casually as we walked, but I had to stop in front of a very large portrait showing a handsome, distinguished man and a beautiful, elegant woman.

"Your parents?" I asked.

"Yes. Father was born and raised in the Philippines. He returned to the Philippines after being educated in the United States. He was a career diplomat. He met and married Mother when he was posted to Japan. She was an actress, quite well-known for both acting and singing. They fell in love and were married there. Two years later, I was born. Then two years after that, Father was posted to the United States, so Mother gave up her career, and we moved here. They had hoped to return to the Philippines, but turmoil in government there caused them to seek asylum in the United States instead. Because of Father's education, his experience in government, and his speaking six languages fluently, he had no difficulty finding work. Eventually both Father and Mother became US citizens, and of course, so did I when I became old enough."

I kept looking at the portrait. Marta had inherited her father's height and some facial features and her mother's Japanese beauty. When I spoke of the resemblances, she blushed a bit.

"Tall Japanese women are quite rare, so with my mother's Japanese features and my father's height and slender build, I think Mother had hoped I might go into theater or maybe modeling.

But it pleased both of them immensely when I chose law as a career. They fully supported me, and thankfully they were able to see me argue my one and only case before the US Supreme Court before they passed away."

She guided me down the hallway to her office. It was tastefully decorated, bright but comforting, even soothing, with double French doors opening onto a patio overlooking a picturesque lush valley. The office had a few Asian art pieces, and none of the usual male law office dark woods with impressive-looking shelves of law books. There was an inviting sofa and coffee table.

"Would you like something to drink, Tom? Maybe a soda or some water or iced tea?"

"No, I'm fine, thanks."

"All right, then," she began as we seated ourselves. "I've studied the material Lorraine, Kim, and Jamie sent. Although it is all very interesting and, frankly, very arousing, as your attorney my limited responsibility was to try and identify your interests, Tom, and to then see what needs to be done to protect them.

It appears to me that Lorraine very quickly realized you did not have a conventional 'problem' when you were referred to her. She confirmed that fairly soon when you and she had sex. What she hadn't expected, though, was your remarkable ability to consistently induce intense and extended orgasms in your partner. On top of that, she noticed that her atrial fibrillation seemed to be lessening and that other more physical signs of aging were either stopped or even reversing.

With your permission, she conveyed her suspicions to her cardiologist, Kim, who began to carefully and responsibly reduce Lorraine's A-fib medication. Of course, this took some time, and during that same time you continued to have sex with Lorraine. She continued to notice slight but still visible age reversal signs.

Coincidentally, since the birth of her daughter some 20 or so years earlier, Kim had been unable to experience orgasms with her husband or in any of her bisexual encounters with Lorraine. Kim had also experienced a dramatic increase in the thickness and growth rate of her body hair. Various treatments had produced no acceptable results. One of the possible methods of treatment was for Lorraine to be fitted with a highly-personalized prosthetic penis that Jamie built for just that purpose. Lorraine used it to have sex with Kim, but it produced no orgasm for Kim. Then Jamie fitted one to Kim, and Kim used it to fuck Lorraine. Lorraine orgasmed, but Kim did not.

Again, with your permission, Lorraine revealed your case details to Kim. Kim seduced you at her house, and for the first time in decades, she experienced orgasms.

Kim and Lorraine discussed your case and concluded that you possessed some condition, they called it your 'gift', which was above and beyond conventional or even exceptional male sexual prowess. After various tests, including CT scans when you and Kim masturbated the other while undergoing the CT scan, Kim and Lorraine and, now, Jamie concluded that your 'gift' consisted of your ability to perfectly synchronize your sexual responses with your partner. They concluded that you were essentially able to match your responses to hers, albeit involuntarily.

From a legal perspective, Tom, what this boils down to is that I believe your 'gift' is less something tangible in you than it is in your brain's ability to communicate information with your partner's. In that respect, I concur with Lorraine and Kim's characterizing your 'gift' as 'sexual synchronicity.' That squarely puts it into the legal arena of intellectual property rather than something chemical or genetic that could be extracted from you or replicated in some laboratory. It's your brain's unique ability to somehow synchronize with your partner's. In some ways, that's the good news.

Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers
1...45678...11