A Gift in Disguise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda fell silent, waiting for me to digest what she had said before she continued.

"Now what was also very interesting is that after having sex with you, both Lorraine and Kim soon observed that their respective clitoris had become more pronounced and much more sensitive to sexual stimulation, particularly during sexual arousal. We're not at all sure why that happened. In fact, we're not completely sure it's related having sex with you, but the anecdotal evidence strongly suggests it is. We're speculating that somehow, the neurochemical dump precipitating orgasm during sex with you also caused some temporary hormonal imbalance that resulted in clitoral changes. But if that were the case, we would have expected Kim's already abnormally accelerated body hair growth to have been accelerated even more rapidly. Instead, her body hair growth rate seems to have slowed rather than increased. Bottom line? We're not sure to any degree of scientific certainty what's going on."

Again Amanda went silent. When I didn't respond, she resumed.

"My belief, Tom, is that your 'gift' lies more in the rather mysterious communication between you and your sex partner. With all the various tests, including your CT scan, it's clearer now exactly how your neurochemical responses differ greatly from those of the typical man. But exactly how you induce similar and clearly synchronized responses in your partner -- well, we may never know the answer to that. I think we're hoping, that's Lorraine and Kim and me, that you and Jamie with your engineering rather than medical approaches may help find a way to identify the method of communication and then measure it.

Now, if you don't have any questions about my orgasm research, I'd like to show you one of our sexual research laboratories. I think that it might actually be of more interest to your engineering side."

We left her office and walked down a hallway. As we walked, Amanda pointed out doors to various exam rooms and explained that because of her medical practice, they were nothing special to look at. They looked like any medical exam room in any physician's office in the country.

At the end of the empty hallway to a room with a door sign "Research 1." Upon entering, it was clear that this first entry foyer was nothing more than a barrier for the next room just beyond a much heavier and more sound-resistant door.

Entering the foyer from the hallway, Amanda flipped a light switch. The foyer became very dimly lit, just enough light to walk safety. She pulled me toward the heavier door which she opened with ease.

The room beyond the heavier door had an almost eerie deadness to it as if it were completely sound-proof. Like the foyer, this room was also very dimly lit. In the dim light it was easy to see the room's only furnishings, a queen-size bed with a nondescript night stand on each side, a wall-mounted flat-screen television, and a single straight-back chair. There was another interior door, already open, leading to a private bathroom and shower. Alongside that doorway was a second door, closed. There were no windows, no wall hangings, nothing. It was in every respect a plain room.

I stifled the urge to make some smart-ass remark like, "Nice tomb," or something. Apparently Amanda was expecting my "so what" reaction. When I looked at her, she was smiling.

"This is where we put our patients when we need to observe them having sex -- or at least trying to," she explained rather directly.

"Yeah, I can see where this place would really put them in the mood," I responded, no longer able to keep my mouth shut.

She laughed easily.

"You might be surprised," she answered rather mysteriously. "I've put together a demonstration for you, Tom."

I didn't immediately respond, so she apparently took that as my assent to participate. She picked up the straight-back chair and placed it in the center of the room so its back was to the bathroom doorway and the doorway next to it going who knows where.

"If you're willing, have a seat in the chair, please. Once you're seated, I'll ask you to not look to either side or behind you. The television won't be turned on, but just use it as a focal point if you would. I promise no one is going to sneak up behind you or do anything unpleasant. Again, I just want to demonstrate the room to you."

I was intrigued by the room's nothingness, so I did as she said. After satisfying herself that I was comfortably seated, she walked out of the room, presumably through the mystery door. After a few second, I heard her voice through a hidden speaker.

"Can you hear me all right, Tom?"

"Yes, I can." My voice sounded as dead as the room.

"Fine. Just continue to look straight ahead, please."

Within seconds I began experiencing a sensation that could only be described as odd. There wasn't any intelligence or recognizable sound in the room, yet my perception was that both the room's acoustic properties and lighting were changing very subtly and very slowly. I was becoming more aware that my other senses were reacting to something, somehow, but I couldn't define the what and the how. My overall sensory reaction was exceptionally pleasant. There was absolutely nothing unpleasant or uncomfortable about what I was experiencing. I could hear something and see something, but the sounds and sights were indistinguishable.

Much to my surprise and after what was probably a few minutes, I was beginning to feel aroused and getting a mild to moderate erection. I fidgeted in the chair, a bit embarrassed as well as perplexed by the apparently unprovoked erection. Still, I followed her instructions to look forward.

Then I heard Amanda's voice from the speaker.

"Tom, I'll be coming into the room and stopping behind you. Please don't turn to face me. Keep facing forward."

"All right," I answered.

In a few seconds I heard a door open and closed rather quietly, and I became aware of Amanda's presence. Her entrance was not alarming, and it did not cause me any discomfort or even mild surprise. I felt remarkably at ease and relaxed, but my unexplained sexual arousal was still on my mind.

From her position unseen and behind me she asked me to describe what I had felt and what I was feeling. I described everything in every detail I could recall, including my spontaneous arousal and partial erection.

"There was nothing spontaneous about them, Tom. They were the expected and desired outcomes of the sensory stimuli I was feeding into the room.

Remember, people come here to be treated for sexual dysfunctions of one type or another. The purpose of this room is to help them shut out any outside stimuli that would interfere with sexual arousal and to provide sensory stimuli that encourages sexual arousal and activity. You could call it selective sensory deprivation and enhancement, but those would really be too strong terms. We're simply trying to remove their outside distractions and encourage sexual responses. To put it in engineering terms for you, I suppose you could say we're blocking out the noise so the patient can focus on the signal.

An important part of their treatment in this room is determining the appropriate stimuli for each patient. I acquire a great deal of detailed information about them -- what pleases them, what displeases them, what they like, what they don't like. And not just about sex, either. In fact, most of the information I gather about a patient is obviously non-sexual. Our sexual responses are governed as much by non-sexual conditions as by clearly sexual ones. I try to learn as much about their senses and their responses to stimuli to all those senses as possible.

Once I have that information, I invite the patient and his or her partner to spend a night in this room. No information about what will happen is ever withheld from the patient or the partner. They're told everything up front, including that they will be audio and video recorded unless they explicitly object to that. The objective is certainly not to control their minds involuntarily. Rather, it is to reassure the person that often the answer to his or her sexual dysfunction is in the environment in which she is trying to engage in sex rather than some physical or emotional malady.

Let me ask you a question, Tom. If you were going to choose a place, an environment, maybe a room where you would feel most comfortable engaging in sex, where would you choose?"

I thought about it for awhile. "If it was completely my choice, I suppose I would pick my apartment, probably my bedroom ," I responded, still facing away from Amanda.

"That's a completely logical response, Tom, and almost the same answer that everyone gives. But, in fact, studies show that is not the case. Since the best sex is usually spontaneous, quite often the best place to have it is where you would never be able to script a sexual session because you would never see it before and never expect to return to it. In other words, Tom, often the best environment for sex is one that gives the participants as complete anonymity and freedom as possible. And maybe a hint of mystery or wickedness as well. Since much sexual activity is socially or culturally taboo, adultery or fornication for example, the participants' sexual inhibitions are often increased rather than decreased when the surroundings remind them of home. In their own homes, they may feel guilt and overwhelming personal responsibility associated with sexual activity. To put it another way, most people, even married couples, will often have better sex with fewer inhibitions at a far away no-tell-motel than in their home. What happens in that sleazy motel room stays in that sleazy motel room -- even if there was absolutely nothing wrong with it at all.

As Lorraine has correctly told you many times and as you and she have amply demonstrated by fucking quite regularly and vigorously, you do not have any sexual dysfunction. This was just a demonstration for you. What I just exposed you to in this room, Tom, were the generic sensory stimuli that were to the greatest extent possible almost the complete opposite of what the information you provided to Lorraine indicate would be your comfortable environment. Obviously there is a balance. Completely offensive sensory stimuli would dampen sexual stimulation rather than achieve the purpose.

What is particularly interesting is we've found that when a couple has competing stimuli, we can actually introduce both parties' appropriate stimuli into the room and sexually stimulate each party without adversely affecting the other party's receptiveness and responses.

I could see from the video coverage on this room, Tom, that you were responding to your unique stimuli by getting an erection, one that I'm sure was completely unexpected to you. Your pupillary dilation seen by a small camera hidden in the video monitor on the wall also told me when you were becoming aroused. You were obviously not affected adversely by the second set of stimuli also being introduced into the room. The two sets of stimuli did not compete with each other or cancel each other out. That's important, because in nearly every case, the patient's sexual dysfunction has an adverse and often debilitating effect on his or her partner.

The purpose of simultaneously introducing two complementary sets of stimuli, one for each partner, is to enable both partners to focus their attention and energies on having sex with each other.

This is why I set this demonstration up for you, Tom. It seems to me that what we are trying to help sexual partners do in the lab -- focus, condense, and intensify their respective sexual sensory stimuli -- is very similar to what you may already be doing neurochemically with your sexual partner when your orgasm is synchronized with hers to condense and intensify her smaller dispersed orgasms into one very strong and prolonged one."

"I understand why you were conditioning the room to stimulate me for the demonstration, but why the second set of stimuli?" I asked.

She didn't answer my question directly. Instead, she asked, "Tom, I'd like you to close your eyes now and tell me if you're feeling anything different than before I came into the room."

After a few seconds, I did notice that my arousal was even stronger, almost to the point of warming my body temperature, but oddly my erection seemed to be receding -- or at least not fully hardening. I tried to describe the difference to her by characterizing it as feeling like I was in some sexual force field, surrounded and maybe pulled by something very pleasant but something I could not really describe.

When I stopped talking, Amanda said, "Now, Tom, without turning around, I'd like you to simply stand up from the chair."

I did as she suggested, intrigued by her explanation and instruction but also very distracted by my erection. I heard her remove the chair and set it aside in the room. I could tell that the room was still being conditioned by whatever stimuli she was introducing.

"Now you may turn around, Tom," she said simply.

When I turned to face her, Dr. Wallace was still wearing the conservative slacks and blouse. Her attire had not changed, yet upon seeing her standing in front of me, I felt a totally unexpected and stronger resurgence of sexual arousal.

Amanda had been watching my facial expressions very carefully and no doubt detected my what? Uncertainty? Indecision?

Lorraine had often gently suggested that I could safely be somewhat more sexually aggressive rather than waiting for a woman to come on to me. Until now, I had never felt at all comfortable with that. But now, with Dr. Amanda Wallace, standing in front of me as she was, my reticence disappeared.

No doubt detecting my "Aha!" moment, Amanda smiled ever so slightly, but she remained motionless just a few feet in front of me.

What I did next was both uncharacteristic and completely surprising. I slowly and I suppose suggestively began removing my own clothing, starting with my shirt. Somewhere in the recesses of my mind I guess I expected Amanda to what? Be shocked? Offended? Begin to laugh at my obvious suggestion of sex with her? Yet while I was experiencing those twinges of uncertainty, I began to develop a conflicting sense of purely male confidence, even stronger sexual aggression.

As if on some unspoken cue, Amanda slowly unbuttoned just the cuffs on her blouse. Though that small action revealed hardly any more of what was beneath, the effect of her simple action was as intense as anything I'd ever felt. It was an unmistakable statement of sexual permission and intention on her part.

I moved to her.

Rather than showing or expressing shock or rebuke, she stood fast. But her facial expression and body language changed. It was as if she had thrown a switch to change from "detached professional researcher" to "mature woman urgently needing a good fuck." I recognized exactly the same "look" I had seen on Kim when I stood in front of her by the pool at her home with my erection not completely concealed under my skimpy swimming trunks. Of course now, I was still wearing my cargo shorts and in spite of what I was sure to come, my erection was not fully developing.

Nevertheless, I put my arms around Amanda and grabbed her ass cheeks firmly with both hands and began kneading them. At the same time I stepped into her so that my cock was firmly against her and even through her blouse I could feel the crush of her voluptuous breasts against my bare chest.

She placed her hands on the side of my head and very, very lightly kissed me. I had expected her kiss to equal my obvious fervor. But even in its lightness, there was an unmistakable sexual ignition.

Though my efforts were to pull her body even closer to me, my sexual intensity was becoming inflamed by something in those light kisses. So entrancing had they become that I had not noticed her hands had lowered to my cargo shorts, unfastened them, and they had fallen to the ground around my ankles.

Between my insistent grip on her body, not wishing to lose the feel of her exquisite breasts and thighs against me, and her hypnotic kisses, we somehow had moved to the edge of the bed in the room. Then I found myself lying on my back on the bed, and Amanda was pulling my undershorts off. Still my manhood remained more flaccid that erect, though if Amanda noticed, she said nothing.

After removing my undershorts, she stood up alongside the bed and removed first her blouse, then her slacks. A moment later she had removed her bra and briefs and was standing naked above me. Her mature body was far more beautiful than I could ever have imagined.

Almost as if paralyzed, I lay on my back while Amanda gracefully, almost delicately, and wordlessly climbed on top of me. She lowered her mound slowly so that the head of my nearly flaccid penis was just at her opening. Then she slowly lowered her upper body onto mine, pausing long enough for me to be able to feel her nipples move over my chest.

In spite of the relative and unexpected limpness of my cock, I could feel that small, needlepoint sharp twinge of orgasm just beginning to form inside of me.

It was at that instant that Amanda once again brought her lips against mine. But now, this time, her kiss was not only more urgent, it also took on almost a different form and dimension in the sensations it imparted to me. She moved her lips quickly, plunged her tongue far more deeply with almost surgical precision. She used her teeth, her breathing, her sounds, her lips in a symphony of sexual arousal. The sensations made our mouths feel as if they were our primary sexual organs seeking to satisfy each other. It felt as if my tongue had become my cock, and her tongue was masturbating it. I could never have imagined that a woman's expert kissing, tonguing, and lip action could be so sensually arousing even to the point of orgasm. The experience of nearly completely oral sexuality was one I had never felt before, and Amanda was totally and expertly in control.

At the same time I became conscious of the almost supernaturally sexual properties of Amanda's kisses, I also became fully aware that my cock was beginning to harden and as it did, it began to snake itself into Amanda's pussy. I didn't thrust or push -- I didn't need to. I simply lay there and soaked in the indescribably aggressive lust and sensuality of her kisses while my cock got harder and millimeter by millimeter pushed further into her. I could feel her warmth and wetness creeping up my hardening shaft. Though our lower bodies were nearly motionless as she lay on top of me, the feverish intensity and sexual violence of her kisses were sending sensations through every nerve of my body.

Once past her entrance, my cock felt as if Amanda's pussy was grabbing it and sucking it inside her, inescapable like sexual quicksand. In my sexual blur I could not understand why my body was simply lying there, letting her nearly completely control every aspect of our sexual union. I could feel my orgasm building inside, but somehow it felt as if when it happened, it would explode from not only my cock but my mouth and every other part of me that was touching her.

It was clear that Amanda's own desire was building at least as rapidly as mine. In contrast to my rather passively lying there under the crush of her body, her movements were becoming more and more urgent, more animated, almost frantic as she drew my cock and my tongue into her. With my cock now fully erect and inside her, she continued gyrating her pelvis so her clit grazed my body just above the base of my cock.

Her movements became faster, more uncontrolled. Suddenly she put both her hands on my chest and pushed her upper body upward from mine. I felt the clamping of her cunt muscles even more tightly around my cock, squeezing, pulling, demanding. In that same instant Amanda's eyes opened wide in a straight-ahead orgasmic stare, and an orgasmic scream erupted from her mouth. Her fingernails dug into my chest with painful pleasure, and I felt my cum explode inside her.