A Gift in Disguise Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers

"You mean like a wig?"

"Not exactly. We've got to maintain the electrical contact between the phallus and the skin, but what I'm thinking about is some way to affix Lorraine's own pubic hair to the outer surface of the phallus so that it would look and feel exactly like the pubic bush she depilated. It would look like natural growth around the phallus. And not to get too froufrou about it, but she might want it styled slightly differently to complement the phallus's appearance. "

"Sounds like it's worth a try," Emily responded with some rather surprising excitement in her voice. That was encouraging.

"What I'm thinking, Emily, is we could use your help to get its appearance on her phallus exactly right.

Amanda and her partner formulated the prescription depilatory and rapid hair regrowth formula for Lorraine. Could you put together a portable, user-friendly camera and mount that Lorraine could use herself every day to document her hair regrowth from bare skin through an excessively large bush?"

She thought a moment.

"We could use time-lapse photography and then edit it into a final video that Lorraine could use to decide how much hair would be enough," Emily added excitedly. "In fact, I could actually do a few frames of the phallus installed on her hairless pussy, then edit it in so she could actually see what the end result would look like!"

"Could I twist your arm to do that?" I asked good-naturedly.

"Well, I have to admit that having you twist my arm or numerous other parts of my body sounds like fun, but I think some promise of repayment involving your tongue and lips and my clit would seal the deal," she responded with absolute seriousness.

"I'll run it by Lorraine on Tuesday," I said. "Then I'll let you know what she thinks of the idea. If she agrees, I'll ask her to give Amanda the okay to talk with me about the depilatory. I'm no chemist or pharmacist, so Amanda may have some ideas for helping Lorraine depilate and then save her pussy hair so it can be firmly attached to the phallus's membrane layer."

"Good thought, Tom. I'm really looking forward to being able to use my videographic skills to help you and Jamie."

"And here I thought you were doing it just to let me bury my face in your beautifully hairy pussy," I chided.

"Oh, that too!" she came back. "And I'll expect you to finish me off with more than just your face there, too."

We talked for a few more minutes, then wished each other a good night. I showered and headed off to bed.

On Monday afternoon I was getting ready to leave the EE building after my last class when Dr. Klein stopped me in the hallway.

"Oh, Tom, if you have a minute, could we talk in my office?"

He motioned for me to take a seat as soon as I entered.

"Tom, I wanted to let you know that I was able to deliver your final thesis draft to all but two of your committee members on Friday. Dr. Berthold and Dr. Rajawat will pick up their copies before they leave today.

Of course, we've all read the various iterations you've provided up until now, so we're all familiar with it already.

I've also sent one electronic copy to the University's Intellectual Ethical Assurance office. They'll run it through the computer plagiarism check this week and let me know the results by the end of the week.

Just to let you know, we all informally agreed that rather than subject you to the usual thesis defense presentation, we think it would be more productive for everyone to invite you and Dr. Geiler-Callaghan to meet with us and discuss your thesis and your proposed doctorate project. Getting the University's formal approval for our alternative discussion will be no problem at all. We've done it before, and in each case it has been a bigger benefit for the University.

If you wouldn't mind, I'd also like to invite Dr. Geiler-Callaghan's supervisor, Dr. Keller, to sit in on he discussion as well."

"No, I wouldn't mind at all. Of course, I can't speak for Dr. Kim. Should I discuss it with her first or would you prefer to let Dr. Keller handle that?"

"I already talked to Keller about that. He is fine with you talking with her directly about it. I doubt she'll have any objections, though."

"Would it be helpful to provide Dr. Keller with a copy of my final thesis draft?"

"It would. I'll take care of that, Tom. You providently gave us some extra copies. And by the way, I went through my copy this past weekend. Thank you for the formatting you used in the drafts. It made it much easier on these old eyes."

After leaving Dr. Klein's office, I went to the library and put in a few hours book time in preparation for my Tuesday morning class. Then I headed back to my apartment, intending to spend another hour or so reading more of the medical studies Kim had provided.

A little after five, my reading and comprehension skills resembled a bowl of cold oatmeal, so I called Emily to see how their motions hearing had gone. Unsurprisingly, my call went to her voicemail, so I left a very brief message hoping the hearing had gone well.

A little before six p.m. Emily returned my call.

"Hi, Tom. I got your message. It was very thoughtful of you to ask.

It went a little better than we expected. The judge did agree to give the defendants a week to prepare briefs in response to our motion. That's what we expected. But then he suggested that the defendants and we ought to meet outside court and discuss settling."

"Why is that better than you expected?" I asked.

"That's a subtle and ethical way for the Court to tell the defendant that we've presented an extremely strong case in our filings, a very winnable case if we have the evidence to support our allegations. And since the judge has also seen our discovery responses to the defendant's discovery motions, we think it means the judge is leaning toward our position. He'd rather see both parties come to a begrudgingly satisfactory compromise than have him impose a decision."

"So your trial is what? Postponed?"

"Delayed for at least three weeks unless the defts want to settle. However we expect the defendant's attorneys to contact us toward the end of this week to discuss settling. They really didn't have much of a case to begin with, and after the judge's comments today, well ..."

"So you and Marta are working on what now? Figuring out what would be a fair settlement for your client?"

"No, we were ready to argue that today if the defendants had agreed. Actually, there's not much for us to do except wait for their responses to our motions. We're pretty sure we know what those responses will be. They're backed into a corner. We can go in just about any conceivable direction, though.

Marta is going to take the rest of the week off. She's so pumped up about court that she wanted to celebrate a bit. She called Kim and suggested that if Kim could get away, they could meet somewhere and test drive the phallus. They've rented a cabin up in the mountains. Marta said Kim could hardly wait." "Good for them! What have you got planned?"

"You said you're going to meet with Lorraine tomorrow. If you'll give me a call after you meet with her and tell me she's game for the proposed pussy-cam, I'll start assembling it. I'm sure that after the pounding she gave me at the motel, she wants to give her pussy a rest and let her hair grow back. If she's willing to photograph the progress of the regrowth, I can probably have the camera ready for her to start by Thursday."

"You can have the gear ready that soon? Really?" I asked, genuinely surprised.

"Oh, yeah. It's just a matter of mounting a small video camera with a macro lens and a monitor on a homemade PVC frame. I've done it before to take time lapse images of plants growing. I'll build the PVC frame so that Lorraine can easily put it in exactly the same position each time. I'll position a laser pointer so she can use the monitor to put the pointer's dot on some anatomical landmark each time.

I envision that at least once daily, maybe more often if she wants, Lorraine will simply lie down on one of her exam tables, accurately position the video assembly over her mound, and press a remote release. She'll do about ten seconds of video each time at 48 or 72 frames per second. The meta data on the digital video camera will record the date and time of each session.

I'm going to suggest that she actually let her pubic hair grow longer and fuller than she normally likes it. That'll give me more latitude in editing. Hers is so thick that she likes to keep it neatly trimmed, but as you well know from Saturday, I really just let mine go.

Once she's let it come to full growth, I'll retrieve the video equipment and the SD card. She can trim her pussy hair back to however she wants to wear it then.

I'll make a copy, then make edits from the copy. I'll do a time-lapse edited version that condenses the regrowth viewing time from skin to complete regrowth to about one minute.

Then I'll borrow her phallus. I'll mix the phallus's images, both flaccid and erect, with an edited version of the regrowth so that the second final edited will include the phallus at various stages of regrowth.

That will tell you how you'll need to modify the phallus's mounting membrane to accommodate the bush spread Lorraine desires."

"Sounds like you've already got it worked out," I said appreciatively.

"Pretty much. The video stuff is easy. You and Jamie are the ones that are going to have to figure out how to affix the hair to the outside of the membrane so that it won't break or come loose or interfere with your electronics on the inside."

"I think I'm going to talk with Amanda about that. Since she and her partner came up with the hair regrowth prescriptions for Kim and Lorraine, they've probably got some ideas about durable construction.

But Emily, let me ask you about the hair. Lorraine was bare when she used the phallus on you. Do you think a phallus user's partner will experience any particular discomfort when the hair is added?"

"Good question, Tom. But it seems to me that's something you and Jamie would have to discuss with each eventual phallus recipient and his or her partner. If the partner was not irritated by hairy cocks before, they probably won't be with the hair around the phallus either. The advantage of a pubic hair overlay is that it could be easily installed and removed according to the wearer's and partner's desires.

Listen, I'm sorry, but I've got to run to the grocery store before it gets too late. Please let me know how your meeting goes with Lorraine tomorrow, okay?"

After talking with Emily, I had planned to call Kim to discuss my conversation with Klein in his office. Before I could, though, the phone rang. It was Sharon Madison.

"Hello, this is Tom," I answered.

"Hello, Tom, this is Sharon Madison. Can you talk?"

"Yes."

"I've only got a minute or two, then I've got to go to the rehab center to have dinner with Leonard.

I just wanted to remind you about your photo session with Misako on Saturday. There's been a slight hitch in my schedule. A very important client called me today and insists on meeting with me early Saturday afternoon. I'm going to have to take you and Misako to the estate and then leave. Once we get there, I'll show you where everything is, and I'll leave it up to you to lock up after the photo shoot. I'm sorry about having to leave you two alone, but I'm really close to closing a three million dollar deal with this client.

What I'd suggest is for you to meet Misako and me at my office there on Saturday at noon. Misako can ride with me or with you or drive his rental car. You can follow me. Normally we would have been able to ride together, but that's out the window since I have to leave early."

"Will you give me the address of the location so I can pull up the driving route on the computer in case we get separated? I'd hate to get us both lost."

She assured me I would not get lost but agreed it would be a good idea for me to have a map to get Misako back to his motel. She gave me the address with my assurance I could use the internet to get a map and driving directions.

We ended the call quickly so she could get to dinner with her husband.

I called Kim to fill her in on my conversation with Klein. It turns out her boss, Dr. Keller, had already told her about it, so she was prepared.

"With the involvement of the two departments, Tom, I suspect this meeting will happen sooner rather than later. With my information from the conference that your project is already way ahead of what other more established researchers are doing, Keller and Klein aren't going to do anything to obstruct your project. They're all for going full speed ahead."

"Our project, not just mine," I reminded her. "By the way, I was just talking with Emily. She told me their trial has been postponed and may, in fact, be resolved by a settlement.

I was talking with her about my meeting tomorrow with Lorraine to discuss their test of the phallus. She said you and Marta are headed out of town tomorrow to test yours."

"Yes, I was going to call and tell you tonight, but you beat me to it. We figured that with the trial postponed and Jamie unavailable for maybe a week, this might be our best chance."

"So you'll be depilating tonight?" I asked.

"No, I've been using the growth inhibitor lotion regularly since I first got the phallus. Not to get too far ahead in evaluating it, but I actually enjoy wearing my cock as much as I can. I have to tell you that jerking my cock off is a whole different set of sensations than fingering my pussy."

"So you probably don't need me any more?" I asked jokingly.

"Don't even think that!" she replied. "But I do have to admit that the possibility of fucking Marta like a man is becoming much more of a turn-on for me than I thought it would be. Unfortunately, neither she nor I want to make a movie of what we're doing, so when we get back, you and Jamie are either going to have to settle for our narrative or you're going to have to force yourselves to watch us recreate it for you in person. I happen to think the latter would be much more enjoyable for all four of us, but we'll discuss that later.

By the way, Sarah may be coming here in a month or so for a visit. I'll let you know for sure."

Kim had been trying to hook me up with her daughter, Sarah, since we were first introduced. Sarah's the same age as me, but she lives in Europe and manages her late father's sex clubs in several countries.

"So you'll be hiding the phallus when she comes home," I said, again intending it to be a joke.

Kim stunned me with her answer.

"I was thinking of a four-way: You, me, the phallus, and Sarah," she said very seriously.

After a long pause, I said, "You are joking, right?"

"Maybe. Maybe not" she teased. "Talk to you after Marta and I get back, okay?"

Kim's undoctor- and unmother-like, very salty language told me she was very horny and had probably been masturbating less frequently in anticipation of her liaison with Marta Cruz. I envisioned Kim and Marta together, then concluded that what Lorraine and Emily had done would be Mary Poppins compared to what Kim probably had in mind for Marta — or anyone else within reach when she was primed with the phallus. Whereas Lorraine and Emily both made an effort to somewhat obscure their remarkable sexuality from outside observers, Kim and Marta both offered occasional glimpses of blatant exhibitionism.

After my Tuesday morning class, I headed to the University pool and got in a few quick laps. I would have preferred a bit more pool time, but I needed to be at Lorraine's at 1 p.m. The laps did help relax me, and the shower to wash off the chlorine smell helped as well. I skipped lunch and headed straight to Lorraine's to be on time.

She answered my doorbell ring wearing a very professional-looking conservative gray pleated skirt with a dark blue blazer and white blouse underneath. She was also wearing stockings, something she rarely did. She greeted me with her usual hug, however she also whispered that her noon appointment had been a bit late. She quietly asked me if I would mind waiting in her private office for about ten minutes.

At precisely 1:15 p.m. she walked into her private office. I had been rather aimlessly thumbing through one of the magazines on her coffee table. I arose from the sofa while tossing the magazine back on the table.

"I apologize for being late, Tom," she said while she removed the blazer, "But thank you for waiting. Please, sit back down. I'll join you there," she said as she hung the blazer on a hanger.

Her blouse underneath the blazer was a sleeveless tank style. When she lifted her arm to hang the blazer on the hook mounted slightly above head height on the back of the door, she revealed an unshaven underarm. It seemed to me she exposed it to me longer than really needed to hang up the blazer, but I wasn't about to complain.

She walked over to the sofa and sat down a little more than an arm's length from me. When she had been standing, her skirt stopped both fashionably and professionally just barely above her knee. When she sat, she discreetly pulled it slightly higher to expose a bit more of her stockinged thigh.

I reminded Lorraine that with Jamie out of town for possibly a week, I wanted to talk with her to get her thoughts and impressions about the phallus while her experiences with Emily were fresh in her mind. Some of her thoughts, particularly about the phallus's flaccid temperature and unchanging coloration, repeated what Emily had said.

Then Lorraine went into a helpfully detailed and very clinically psychological explanation about how being required to depilate all of her pubic hair to affix the phallus had de-feminized her, made her feel less womanly. She concluded by saying she had made some detailed written notes on that subject and would provide them to me and Jamie.

She then went on to explain in a similar degree of detail how even when flaccid, unstimulated, the phallus caused her to experience a very strong feeling of masculinity, a feeling she had never experienced even when wearing a strap-on and having sex with another woman. Her speculation as a clinical psychologist was that somehow applying and wearing the phallus and the experiencing all the sensations associated with it had stimulated some long-dormant masculine regions of her brain while at the same time intensifying certain feminine sexual sensations.

Lorraine spent the better part of half an hour recounting the "masculinization" effect the phallus had on her. Several times she urged Jamie and I to pursue how that would effect every future wearer of the phallus.

Beyond that, she also noted that since she had been regularly using the phallus, her orgasms during masturbation and sex with Emily had more rapid onset than before and were also generally more intense though of slightly shorter duration. She had begun to notice these same effects even when she masturbated without the phallus.

In her summary of how she perceived the phallus's effect on her own masturbation and on her sex with Emily, Lorraine commented that for comfort and wearability, the phallus had been perfectly designed. She cautioned, however, that we should not underestimate the power of the phallus to generate intergender sensations, sexual sensations the wearer may never have experienced previously. Neither should we discount the importance of those sensations. She speculated that the intergender sensations may, in fact, be present though dormant in all individuals who are capable of having sexual sensations at all.

She agreed to provide some suggestions for questions we might want to ask Emily, Marta, and Kim about their experiences.

As she wrapped up her comments, she asked if I had viewed the video of her and Emily at the motel.

Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers
123456...9