A Gift in Disguise Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers

Then, her sexual desire completely satiated and her energy completely exhausted, her body relaxed. I withdrew from inside her, and a moment later she rolled off to one side. Her breathing was still labored, her face still read from exertion, and her back and ass reddened by the collision of our bodies.

Kim's eyes were open now, looking softly at me, a look of intense satisfaction and comfort. Her lips formed a gentle smile. She tried valiantly to speak, but no words came out. Her eyes lost the battle to stay open, and she drifted into the now-familiar post-orgasmic sleep.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek, then got up and covered her.

After dressing, I left, locking the front door behind me.

On the way home I drove through a burger joint near my apartment and picked up a cheeseburger and fries. They were still warm when I got home about 6 p.m. They didn't really taste that good, but I knew I needed to eat something. Right after finishing my less-than-gourmet dinner, I showered, a long hot shower.

At about eight o'clock my cell phone rang. The caller ID told me it was from Jamie's cell phone.

When I answered, she said, "Hi, Tom. I'm at the airport. I'm catching a redeye back tonight. The reason I'm calling is, I've talked with everyone else, and they're all able to meet at my lab on Tuesday afternoon at two. I'm hoping you can be there, too."

Jamie sounded very tired, not her usual bright and cheery self.

"Sure. What's up?" I asked.

"I invited Robyn to come out and meet with our group to discuss the phallus. I figured in a week or two or even longer. It turns out she was already planning a trip to Ft. Sam. She was planning on flying in there on Wednesday, so she said she could adjust her schedule to fly here on Monday, meet with us on Tuesday, then fly on to Ft. Sam on Wednesday as she had originally planned. I'm sorry I couldn't give you more notice, though."

"It's okay," I answered obligingly. "Tuesday afternoon's fine. But Jamie, you don't sound so good."

"Yeah, it's my annual attack of the crud. It's nothing more than just being run-down, too much work and too little free time. It's been a busy year, and this hurry-up trip back to MIT pushed me over the edge. I'll have a fever for a few days, then start feeling better. It's nothing contagious, though.

I'll fly back tonight, take it easy tomorrow and Tuesday morning, then be ready for our meeting Tuesday afternoon. I'm sorry, Tom, but I'm afraid I'm going to be wiped out for the rest of the week. I hope you're not too upset with me."

"Upset? Why? Look, just take care of yourself so you don't end up in the hospital. Once you're feeling better, Dr. Tom will give you some special handling to pep you up again."

"They're calling my flight, Tom. I'll call you tomorrow and let you know I've made it back okay. Oh, I almost forgot. Have you heard anything on your master's thesis meeting or defense?"

"Nope, nothing. The committee has to work its way through my thesis, so I'm just sort of biding my time. Look, have a safe trip, and please Jamie, take care of yourself."

"Yeah, figure it'll take them about a month to digest what you've written. Now, I've really gotta get on the plane. Bye."

Immediately after we disconnected, I headed for bed. The afternoon with Kim had drained my energy and more, and I was beat.

Just before dropping off to sleep, I reflected on what Emily had said about the electrified tip on the phallus. Kim hadn't mentioned it to me, but when she hit my prostate with the tip on hers, it nearly killed her otherwise pleasurable effort. I'd have to remember to mention it to Jamie.

Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers
1...456789