A Gift in Disguise Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers

I freed myself from her tightening grip on my cock and gently withdrew my fingers from her wet pussy.

I repositioned myself between her spread legs and dropped flat on the bed between her legs so my mouth was directly over her clit. I began side-to-side flicking and tonguing her clit furiously.

The sensations not only surprised her but caused her to lubricate herself even more profusely. She was alternately pounding the mattress and snow-angeling with her arms almost uncontrollably while at the same time screaming encouragement to me. Doubtful she fully knew what she was even saying nor did I really care. I had my arms wrapped around her thighs, limiting their motion while at the same time anchoring my face in her pussy.

In an unusually short time, I thought, she began screaming again and again, loudly, for me to fuck her. Clearly she wanted me to be inside her when we both orgasmed.

I released her legs from my arms and moved to position my rock-hard and red hot erection on her pussy. But instead of easing it into her, I treated myself to the exquisite abrasion of running its underside over her regrowing hair using her slit and clit to guide me.

After only a couple of passes with my cock, I could tell from her taut facial muscles and her eyes rolling back in their sockets that she was beginning a violent orgasm.

At that moment of recognition I pulled back slightly, positioned the tip of my cock at her now very wet opening, and slowly inserted the tip, then more, until I was all the way into her.

At my deepest penetration, I felt her clamp down on me. Perhaps my manhood had not fully recovered from Emily's viselike grip, but Lorraine's muscles seemed to be wringing and tugging with a force equal to Emily's.

Lorraine was alternately holding her breath and uttering sounds with no purpose other than to urge me on in my efforts to pull my cock out and slide it back in on her commands.

Though I'm considerably heavier than her, her remarkably powerful legs pushed downward with each of my thrusts pushing her cunt up against me and bucking my prone body.

The corner of Lorraine's mouth began twitching almost uncontrollably. Then her eyelids opened wide, and it seemed almost as if her eyes were vibrating inside their sockets. and her cunt muscles cinched down even tighter. My thrusts downward and hers upward increased in both frequency and intensity until we were right at the edge.

The pain pang of orgasm struggled to launch itself from inside me, pushing my hot white cum from its deep reservoir upward and out into her.

Her body grew momentarily rigid. All her movement stopped mid stroke. Then her entire body began to vibrate and spasm in orgasm. A few seconds later her facial muscles and vocal cords relaxed enough that she could resume her sounds of sexual release, her own fluids mixing with mine inside her, then together squeezing out around my shaft with each plunge and flowing down onto her bed.

My own cries of release exploded into the room and echoed off the walls. I shuddered almost uncontrollably when it seemed my jism flow into her would never stop.

Moments later, I collapsed on top of her, both of us gasping for the breaths we had long denied ourselves. After only a few seconds I rolled off to one side to remove the weight of my body and let her breathe more easily. Our bodies were drenched in sweat, our hair in complete disarray. Even then she occasionally twitched, her body going partially fetal with each lingering orgasmic twitch.

I heard her, a slight audible tremor. I turned to look at her, but her eyes had already closed. Her breathing became much shallower and more regular as she eased comfortably into her post-orgasmic sleep.

Not wishing to awaken her, I lay alongside her for a few minutes. Then I arose and covered her. My own body was chilled by the evaporation of my perspiration, and I wanted her to rest comfortably.

I dressed quietly without showering and left, locking the outside door behind me as she had instructed.

It was only about 2:30 in the afternoon. I briefly considered going to the University pool, but then I remember my swimming suit was still at my apartment. Between my perspiration and the smell of our sex, I decided it would be better to head back to the apartment. I'd shower, put on clean clothes, and then read some more of Kim's medical literature.

While I drove home, I decided to call Emily and let her know Lorraine was receptive to the idea of the pubic hair overlay and to using the pussy-cam to gather the images Emily needed to prepare the visual depiction. We discussed Lorraine's comments about Amanda's information as well. Emily said she could have the video recording device ready to deliver to Lorraine on Thursday. I cautioned her that I still needed to discuss the idea with Jamie but that I would call her tonight and hopefully have a definite answer by tomorrow morning. Emily doubted Jamie would object as long as Lorraine was amenable to the idea.

I pulled into my apartment's parking lot and walked into the apartment. The warm shower felt not only cleansing but also remarkably relaxing. I rationalized foregoing my Tuesday swim by telling myself that Lorraine's workout was at least as strenuous. After drying off, I decided to lie down for just a few minutes. Three hours later I awakened from an unintentionally lengthy nap.

I called Jamie knowing that I would either get her or her voicemail.

"Hi, Tom," she answered immediately.

"Hi, Jamie. Do you have a couple minutes to talk?"

"Sure. We're on a break. What's going on?"

I explained the results of my appointment with Lorraine to discuss her assessment of the phallus after using it with Emily. I also asked for Jamie's input about how we might configure the phallus to honor the wearer's wishes for pubic hair.

Much to my surprise, Jamie was completely enthusiastic about everything I proposed including contacting Amanda. She was also thrilled that Emily was eager to build the pussy-cam, though she suggested that we might want to consider a more socially acceptable name for it.

Jamie said she had reviewed my notes of my meeting with Emily and the video of Emily and Lorraine in the motel. Judging from Jamie's rather technical observations, I concluded that as Emily had feared, the SD card had not included Emily's porn edits. In a rare moment of wisdom, I decided not to mention it.

In response to my question about when she'd be back home, Jamie said with obvious disappointment that it would either be a redeye back on Sunday night but more likely an early Monday flight out of Logan.

We cut the call short when Jamie said they were calling the participants back into the meeting.

Since Jamie had blessed my plan to go forward with the phallus hair tasks, I called Amanda's cell phone. Her voicemail picked up, so I left a brief message about why I was calling.

Amanda called back about fifteen minutes later.

After I explained Lorraine's desire to have pubic hair around her phallus, Amanda gave a good-natured laugh and said we were reinventing the wheel.

She went on to explain that some years earlier, she, her pharmacist partner, a dermatologist, and an oncologist had sought to develop a way to restore body hair to patients who had lost theirs to medical treatments, usually chemotherapy or radiation therapy.

The most time-tested and proven method to restore lost head hair was the good, old-fashioned but carefully made wig. But for a wide variety of reasons mostly cosmetic, that didn't work for other body hair.

Amanda and her team then turned to chemical restoratives. Recognizing that simply restoring hair systems that had been damaged by chemicals or radiation would not work, they experimentally determined that if a patient had his body hair carefully removed before the medical treatments damaged it and if the hair system components beneath the skin could simply be put in a state of suspended animation until the treatments were completed and the medications purged from the patient's body, some degree of hair regrowth could occur. It didn't work for everyone, but its viability could be determined accurately for each patient.

Ultimately they perfected the three-part system Amanda had provided to both Lorraine and Kim. As a practical matter, though, the chemicals had to be compounded specifically to the metabolism of each individual patient. That made their product unsuitable for mass production and financially unavailable to many patients. Insurance companies refused to reimburse insured patients for it.

She explained that Lorraine's compound was basically similar to Kim's but that it was also very significantly different. So, what worked for one patient would not work for another.

Amanda's explanation has been interesting but discouraging. When I told her that, she laughed again and said, "That was the bad news. The good news is that your idea is very workable. In fact, it's probably the only idea that will work for a prosthetic phallus that will be removed and reapplied frequently and also change appearance over time. You don't want a 21-year old stud's dick on an 80-year old geezer. Appearances and performances have to change with age.

And I have to admit that using time-lapse video to visually chart the regrowth is something we never thought of. Emily's idea about photographically superimposing the prosthetic phallus onto Lorraine's regrowth will give her a real accurate picture of what length and pattern would look best.

The only suggestion I have is that after Lorraine has depilated but before she applies the second solution, have her put the phallus on and then photograph her with it both flaccid and erect. Then have Emily make two sets of photos to show Lorraine what it will look like on her with various lengths and patterns of hair in both flaccid and erect states."

We exchanged a few more thoughts about the hair project. My enthusiasm was growing, and I hoped I could convey that to Jamie on the phone.

Amanda concluded our conversation on an even higher note.

"As for preserving her removed hair so it can be woven into an overlay material than can be affixed to the phallus membrane material, that's pretty easy.

Before Jamie did the chemistry to prepare the phallus membrane material, she talked with my team at length about its formulation. The good news for you is that the existing membrane material she's already using can be resoftened, actually partially dissolved, so that another very thin layer of nearly identical membrane material with the embedded recovered pubic hair can be adhered to it. Notice I said 'adhered', not 'bonded'. It will adhere with the same strength and durability as the phallus membrane adheres to the wearer's skin, but it can be removed if it ever needs to be repaired or replaced.

I can work with Jamie to make the hair overlay and show her how to properly fasten it to the substrate, so you don't need to find anyone outside to make the prototype for Lorraine and for Kim.

If Lorraine has any questions after you've explained this to her, have her give me a call. I'll talk with her, and I'll also provide you and Jamie with anything I tell Lorraine."

I thanked Amanda profusely.

She said, "Remember, Tom, you and Jamie are going to be using what you learned from Lorraine's and Kim's phalluses to improve mine. Once I've got it, I'll expect you to visit me. We can go into the audio room so you can personally inspect it on me. I'm curious to know how mine will respond when we're subjected to the audio stimulation."

After speaking with Amanda, I immediately called Lorraine back to tell her what Amanda had said. It encouraged me that even over the phone Lorraine's enthusiasm and eagerness was apparent. She said she would depilate late Thursday morning and then apply the phallus. She suggested we meet at her office at 2 p.m. Thursday afternoon if Emily could have the camera apparatus ready by then.

The next call went back to Emily to tell her the results of my discussions with both Amanda and Lorraine. She enthusiastically assured me that with all day Wednesday to get the equipment together, she could easily be ready on Thursday. We agreed that she would recontact Lorraine to confirm that she and I would be at Lorraine's office at 2 p.m. on Thursday.

My last call went to Jamie after dinner on Tuesday. I recounted all of my earlier conversations. She was ecstatic. She made me promise to call her Thursday evening and let her know how the photo equipment seemed to be working.

When not attending my Wednesday classes, I was at my cubicle in the EE building outlining key points from the medical literature Kim had been providing to me. At the same time, I was associating those points with relevant portions of my thesis so that after Kim returned and we were given a tentative date for our meeting with my thesis committee augmented by her boss, we'd have the basis for preparing for that meeting.

While I was working, Dr. Keller walked into the grad students' work room and approached my cubicle. We talked briefly, then he asked casually what I was working on. I explained my preparation to be ready to work with Kim after she returned from her brief vacation.

I did not tell him that her vacation was with another woman on whom Kim would be testing her artificial cock. Best not to give your thesis chairman a heart attack.

While driving back to my apartment Wednesday afternoon, Emily called on my cell phone to confirm that she had assembled the pussy-cam equipment and would be at Lorraine's a few minutes before our 2 p.m. appointment with her on Thursday. She asked if I would meet her at her car to help her carry the equipment in.

After my last and only class on Thursday morning, I decided to get in a quick few laps at the University pool. I realized that completing my masters program and embarking on the pursuit of my doctorate would likely affect and probably reduce my opportunities for twice weekly swims.

The laps felt good. I showered thoroughly so as not to reek of chlorine when I met Emily at Lorraine's office. Though I rarely noticed the odor any longer, other people certainly might.

Five minutes before two I pulled up and parked in front of Lorraine's office. A minute or two later another car approached and then pulled in to park behind mine. I recognized Emily behind the wheel. She stepped out, so I got out of my car to greet her.

Although her clothing was nowhere near as revealing as what she had worn the previous Saturday, neither was it the Dowdy Emily Outfit she customarily wore in public. The nice fitting jeans and blouse showed off enough of her figure to cause my cock to react appropriately.

"Perfect timing, Emily!" I said. "I just got here. How much stuff do you have?"

"Just the bag of camera equipment and a few pieces of PVC pipe and connectors and my tools," she said brightly while opening her trunk. "If you'll take the camera case, I'll grab the other stuff."

We rang Lorraine's doorbell at 2 p.m. on the dot.

Lorraine answered the door wearing a lab coat. Whether she was wearing anything else underneath, I couldn't tell. She greet us warmly and after we declined her offer of help carrying the equipment, she invited us to follow her.

We went to one of her office rooms that more resembled the examination room at a physician's office than a psychologist's interview room. Still, she was an RN as well, and I recalled that from time to time early on she had drawn some of my bodily fluids to submit for lab analysis.

"Will this be all right?" she asked. "From what you described, Emily, I assumed the exam table would be most comfortable for me and large enough to accommodate your camera stand. I also brought in my exam light in case whatever you had for lighting needed to be supplemented. If you don't need the light, we won't use it."

"This is absolutely perfect, Lorraine. Thank you," Emily responded.

"So, how do you want to proceed?" Lorraine asked while Emily opened up the camera case and set the camera and some miscellaneous other items on the counter. She had brought a small tripod with her as well.

"Are you already wearing the phallus?" Emily asked.

"Yes, and I've been careful not to do anything to touch or otherwise stimulate it."

"Perfect!" Emily answered again. "What I'd like to do, then, is simply have you stand with your back against this bare wall. Once I've got the camera on the tripod, I'll have you expose the your pubic area. First I'll take a few seconds of video of the flaccid phallus, then I'll have you stimulate it to become erect. Once I've got some good video of the limp and erect phallus, you can go into the bathroom and remove it while Tom and I assemble the PVC stand that will position the camera above you after you lie down on the exam table."

Emily efficiently adjusted the tripod to put the camera at the height of Lorraine's pelvis, then mounted the camera on the tripod.

She positioned the camera a few feet away from the wall and tested it to ensure the zoom lens would show a full length Lorraine while letting Emily zoom in on the region she would need to edit in images of Lorraine's pubic hair during post-production.

Lorraine returned, still wearing the lab coat, and positioned herself with her back nearly touching the wall. Then, she removed the lab coat and tossed it away. She was wearing nothing underneath.

Even Emily seemed a bit surprised by Lorraine's instant nudity. Emily started to explain again that Lorraine need only have exposed the phallus and the area around it, not her entire body.

Lorraine, completely at ease, replied, "It will be easier for me to decide which hair pattern and thickness I like better with the phallus if I can see it in relation to my entire body after you've edited it in."

Her logic, like her body, was impeccable.

"Spread your legs just a little, about shoulder width apart," Emily instructed.

"That's good," Emily responded. Lorraine was perfectly at ease as Emily began to image Lorraine's entire body with the phallus limp. After half a minute or so, Emily zoomed the lens in on Lorraine's pubic region. After another 30 seconds, she zoomed the lens back out and stopped the imaging.

"Got it. Now, go ahead and stimulate the phallus so it gets erect," Emily said. "As soon as it's hard, let your hands drop to your sides so I can get a straight on shot of your erection. During the imaging, I'm going to tell you to turn your entire body to face slightly left, then come back to straight on and face slightly right. The idea is to be able to edit in the pubic hair and let you see what it will look like from an angle. It probably wouldn't show up much in full profile, so just a little bit left and right of center should give you a good picture."

For some odd reason, I was concerned that Lorraine and Emily might both feel uncomfortable if I remained while Lorraine masturbated the phallus to full erection, so I asked if they wanted me to leave. Both of them answered with a very emphatic "No!" accompanied by looks that seemed to question why I would even ask such a question.

Emily started the camera, then told Lorraine to begin jacking off. Her words, not mine. As the phallus became hard and erect, it became difficult for Lorraine to hide the sensations it was sending through her body. Her upper body was reddening, and her breathing reflected her sexual excitement. Finally, clearly with some reluctance, Lorraine allowed her arms to drop to her sides. Emily zoomed the camera in once again, this time on the fully erect phallus.

After a few seconds of imaging, Emily said, "Turn slightly left." Then a few seconds later, "Okay, now slightly right." Finally, "Now, back to straight on." Emily continued to image while the phallus began to lose its erection. A few seconds after it had become flaccid again, Emily stopped the camera and said, "And ... we're out."

Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers
1...34567...9