A Gift in Disguise Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers

The entire process had taken maybe three or four minutes. Emily told Lorraine she could go into the bathroom and remove the phallus and then return. She told Lorraine that the next scene would be with Lorraine lying on her back on the exam table and that the imaging would be only on her pelvic region. Lorraine picked up her lab coat and walked into the bathroom.

Once Lorraine had gone, Emily and I moved a nearby small table next to the exam table. Emily told me to remove the camera from the tripod while she assembled the PVC pipe stand. It took me longer to fumble the camera off the tripod than it took her to assemble the pipe pieces she had precut and dry fit in her lab. Then she positioned the camera and some small associated parts on the stand and lifted the entire assembly onto the table.

When Lorraine returned, she was wearing the lab coat and her glasses.

"Hop up on the exam table, please, but don't lie back just yet," Emily requested.

Once Lorraine was on the table, Emily told her to open the lab coat so her pelvic region was exposed. Once Lorraine had complied she had Lorraine reach to the side and lift the camera assembly into position with its stubby legs straddling Lorraine's body and with the camera lens pointed directly down at her shaven pussy. Then she told Lorraine to lie back and relax and position her head on the table's pillow so she could see her lower torso.

With Lorraine in position, Emily handed her a remote control.

"Push the button labeled 'power'. See the green LED pointing between your belly button and your pussy? Carefully move the entire camera assembly so the green LED is pointed directly at your belly button. The white LEDs eliminate shadows the room lights would create on your body. Now, don't move."

Emily readjusted the camera's position on the mounting rack without moving the rack. As she did and while watching the on-camera monitor screen, she positioned the camera so it was directly above Lorraine's pussy. Then Emily zoomed the lens out slightly so she saw exactly the area she wanted to see. Then she locked the lens in place.

Finally, she rotated the camera's viewing screen so Lorraine could see it while lying flat on the table. She explained that each time Lorraine positioned the assembly over her body and turned on the power, the green LED dot should be on her belly button and she should see that image on the screen. Lorraine acknowledged understanding.

"Now, push the record button and watch the screen," Emily said. The red 'record' label appeared on the screen. About a minute later, the red 'record' label extinguished and the image flickered slightly.

"The camera is set to automatically stop recording 60 seconds after you start recording," Emily explained. "Now, hit the power button again."

The green and white LEDs extinguished and the screen went to black.

"That's all there is to it. Carefully sit up and set the camera assembly back on the table."

"Am I finished for today?" Lorraine asked.

"No, not quite," Emily said. She removed the SD card from the camera and handed it to me. "Tom, there's a small plastic box and label in my bag. Would you please find it and write today's date and time on the label and then put the card in the box? It has the full-length images of Lorraine on it, so I need to save it. Also, there's a fresh SD card in another box in there. Would you please hand it to me?" I walked to Emily's bag and did as instructed. Emily inserted the fresh SD card in the camera.

"I want to make sure you're comfortable operating this, Lorraine. Go ahead. Start from the beginning and make the first official recording to document your hair regrowth."

Lorraine went through the positioning of the equipment and its operation flawlessly.

"Perfect," Emily said. "That's all there is to it. Do you have any questions before we leave?"

"Do I need to write down the date and time each time I operate this?" she asked reasonably.

"Nope. The camera date-time generator has been preset to log that, and all other essential information is automatically entered into a metadata file in the camera.

At least once daily just remember to record the regrowth.

I know this might be a little uncomfortable, but just for the photos, will you please let your hair regrow longer than you normally might? And please don't trim it during this phase. That'll give me more to work with in editing the images and let you have more choices in how you want the hair configured around the phallus.

Also, Amanda is going to call you and discuss slightly changing your depilatory formulation, just until after you've harvested enough pussy hair for her to make the overlay. Until you've talked with her, just use the number three solution, start the regrowth today, and start photographing on you own tomorrow.

You can store the camera and frame anywhere you want as long as it won't get bumped. And if you want, Tom and I can move the table back to where it was and you can use something else to position the stuff next to the exam table where it's more convenient for you."

Lorraine said she had no need to move anything, so Emily told her to call with any questions or concerns. We packed up the remainder of Emily's gear.

"Oh, one final thing, Lorraine. Do you have some idea when the regrowth will be complete and I can retrieve the equipment? I'm not in any hurry to get it back, but I suspect that when it starts getting too long, it may itch. You're going to want to end the photography and trim it back."

"Amanda and I talked about that when she called," Lorraine responded. "She and the pharmacist reformulated the regrowth part to speed up the process. Normally it takes about ten to twelve days, but the new formulation will reduce that to seven or eight days.

That was a tradeoff, because she said the faster hair growth's downside was increasing itch and discomfort. She said using the speeded up formula, I would probably hit my maximum tolerance and hair length next Thursday, Friday at the latest.

Amanda said the irritation from the speeded up regrowth will begin to get really uncomfortable in about six days. Fortunately, Amanda recommended a chemically safe female lubricant that I can apply to my skin that will provide relief for three or four days.

So, to answer your question, Emily, I'd say plan on next Thursday — a week from today."

Lorraine fastened the lab coat and walked us to the door.

While we were walking to the cars, Emily said, "Tom, if you have time to follow me to my place, I'll use the test SD card we made to show you how I'm going to edit this all together."

I readily agreed.

Twenty minutes later Emily pulled her car into her garage and I parked mine in the driveway outside. I walked into the garage and she closed the door behind me.

We went immediately to her downstairs video lab. She turned on the room lights, then walked to her equipment and powered it up.

While everything warmed up and stabilized, I commented, "Thanks for all your effort on this, Emily. You've really gone all out to resolve Lorraine's concern about having to depilate before she wears the phallus."

"Well, that's how things get done better," she said with a shrug. "And honestly, I understand her feelings. It's not just the inconvenience. In fact, that's probably just a very small part of it.

For Lorraine and me, letting our body hair grow is an important part of our sexuality. It's not an expression of defiance or some other social statement. It's that our body hair contributes to our sexual responsiveness. Call it a sexual trigger or even a separate set of sexual nerve endings, but when a partner is stimulated by rubbing or pulling my hair during sex, her or his stimulation is transferred to me.

You saw it in the video of Lorraine and me in the motel. When Lorraine and I were standing facing each other and delivering alternating face slaps to each other with one hand, my hand was jerking her cock. It may have looked on the video like she was rubbing my hairy pussy, but in fact she was grabbing a handful of hair and pulling quite hard. It only took about three pulls from her and I was begging her to first hit me harder, then throw me on the bed and fuck me into oblivion. My orgasm from her fucking me with the phallus was intensified by her hair-pulling."

Thinking back to when I watched the video, I realized that Emily was correct.

"So you see, Tom, the hair removal thing with Lorraine is really more important than most people might think. That's something for you and Jamie to keep in mind when talking to prospective phallus recipients. Even something that seems insignificant or secondary to you should be fully explored and adjusted in the phallus if it will help the person wearing it get more comfort or pleasure."

"Point well taken," I acknowledged. "So from what you were saying to Lorraine today, I gather you're going to do a series of videos showing her various choices she might have if we can come up with a way to durably and comfortably put pubic hair around the phallus?"

"Sort of. Really, I'm just going to try and convince her to open up and tell you and Jamie what she really wants it to look and feel like. I trust you'll listen carefully to understand what it is she hopes for.

The equipment is warmed up, so why don't I show you what I plan to do with the videos from Lorraine."

Emily inserted the SD card and brought up the video of Lorraine's full body shot without any pubic hair and not wearing the phallus.

About an hour later, Emily's skillful manipulation of Lorraine's images made today along with some pubic hair photos she extracted from the internet resulted in a few photos that I thought were good enough to show Lorraine.

Emily disagreed.

"No, Tom, this exercise was just to make sure I could integrate Lorraine's full-length body shots showing both a flaccid and erect phallus with images of pussy hair.

I agree these are good enough, but the ones we ultimately show to Lorraine will use today's images of her wearing the phallus with the images of her own regrowth I extract from the time-lapse images. That'll be even more meaningful for her.

Photo editing in someone else's penis, scrotum, and hair would look unnatural to her. I'm no psychologist, but in watching and listening to Lorraine, I think she has completely adapted to the phallus, accepted it as if she had been born with it.

The hair swatches you saw me working with here were mine, made with exactly the same camera setup we just left with Lorraine. Like I said, I wanted to make sure the images would look right together."

I complimented Emily on her editing skills and on her willingness to put in the effort to help Lorraine feel more comfortable wearing the phallus.

"Like I said, Tom, to both Lorraine and me, our body hair is an instrumentality of our sexuality. It's not just a fashion accessory item."

Those words triggered an image of Kerri and Karla in my mind, and its distraction caused me to pause.

"Tom? Are you still with me here?" Emily asked with a slightly nervous laugh.

"Oh. Yeah. I was just recalling the video of Kerri and Karla. Kerri had kept her hair around, what did she call it? Her 'boy clitty'? But Karla was completely bare."

"You really do retain a lot of detail, you know that?" Emily said approvingly. "In some ways Kerri and Karla are both reinforcing what I just said, though.

Remember, both of them took the smallest and least frequent hormone prescriptions possible so they could retain as much of their sex drive as possible. That's why and how both of them can get such raging hard-ons and produce so much cum and recharge so quickly.

Kerri's hair is part of her stimulation just as Karla's bareness is part of hers. Interestingly, both see their respective hair presence or absence as complete affirmation of their commitment to being transgender women. They are what they are now, not what they were before they accepted their sexual identity as women."

We talked briefly about what we would do when Lorraine had completed imaging her regrowth, then I excused myself and drove back to my apartment.

Sharon Madison called Friday night to remind me about my photoshoot with Misako Sato on Saturday. After reminding me to meet them at her office on Saturday at 1 p.m., she asked if I would mind if Misako rode to the pool with me in my car. Since she was going to have to leave early and he had decided to use Uber rather than rent a car, it made sense for him to ride with me. I assured her Misako's riding with me would be fine.

I asked Sharon how Misako's meeting with Paul, Michael, and Bethany had gone. She said it was very businesslike, very professional, and that they are interested in talking further with Misako about how her photos could most effectively be presented at their respective clubs.

"Misako is really very smart, Tom. She knows that the uncertainty about her photo collections' mystery to sexually arouse some and maybe even most people is bound to be a concern for people in the hospitality industry who depend on paying membership or return clientele. They have a valid business concern. She didn't expect to close a sale today.

Overall, Misako was pleased with the progress. She sees it as an extremely positive step that they want to engage her to demonstrate to them how her collections would improve their revenue and keep their members and guests happy. It was actually Paul who said something very intuitive, very positive. He said, "Something mysterious, something pleasurable when not completely understandable, is likely to keep people wanting to come back for more. That's what we're trying to achieve in our clubs."

"Incidentally, Tom, just so you know, I did tell Michael, Paul, and Bethany that Misako will be photographing you tomorrow. Michael and Paul really didn't care one way or the other, but Bethany knows you better than they do and is very anxious to see the photos Misako does of you.

Privately, I've told Misako that I would be very grateful if she would get your photo book to me by next Friday so I can get it to you by Saturday. That'll let you take it with you in your car and show it to Bethany at her home after your concert date. Even if Misako can't get the book bound and to me in time, you and Bethany will still have your photoshoot to talk about. If you're not otherwise occupied, of course." She giggled after delivering the last line.

Then she continued more seriously, "But I hope you're not upset that I told them about your agreeing to let Misako photograph you. They know Misako is a newhalf, and believe me, Bethany seemed quite impressed that you've agreed to model for her. I don't think I'm too far out of line telling you Bethany told me you're definitely different from most of the men she meets through members and guests and her work at the club. She meant that in a really good way, Tom."

I assured Sharon I was not upset, and I also reaffirmed I would be at her office a few minutes before one on Saturday afternoon. She instructed me to come to the real estate office and ask the greeter to let her know I'd arrived for our 1 p.m. appointment.

Saturday afternoon I grabbed my swim gear bag and put in a clean towel and two clean swimsuits. I threw the bag in the trunk of my car and headed to Sharon's downtown office.

When I walked through the real estate office's front door, the greeter looked up and put on her best plastic smile.

"Welcome to Madison Real Estate," she said cheerily. "How may I help you?"

"Hi. I'm Tom Connors. I have a one o'clock appointment with Sharon Madison," I answered pleasantly. She picked up the phone, announced me to Sharon, listened intently to whatever Sharon said, then hung up.

She pointed toward a door and directed me to go right in without knocking.

Sharon greeted me at the door before I could even knock.

"Come in, Tom. Misako's already here."

When Sharon had shown Misako's video photo presentation to me in her apartment, Misako had done a five-second or so live introduction, so I had seen her image on the screen.

In a video with few or no spatial frames for reference, it can be difficult to gauge a person's size. So it was with Misako.

She stood when I entered.

In real life, she was taller than I had expected, probably about five-six. She was also much prettier even without makeup. Her clothing today, a very nice long-sleeve blouse and slacks, neither minimized nor emphasized her figure.

"Misako Sato, this is Tom Connors," Sharon said.

If I was expecting some stereotypical Japanese woman who would be deferential to me because I was a man even though we are the same age, that expectation was dashed instantly.

Misako extended her hand, smiled broadly, and said, "Hi, Tom. It's very nice to finally meet you. Call me Mikki. Corinne and Sharon have told me a lot about you."

Her voice was ninety percent Californian. The ten percent Asian dialect was in its softness. It was both confident and friendly. It was also completely feminine.

Sharon jumped in immediately.

"I don't mean to rush you, but we should get going. I've got to be back here at 2:30 for my meeting.

Mikki, if you'll ride with Tom, you can leave your gear in the car once we get there. I'll give you a quick walk-through of the poolhouse and then leave.

Tom, here's a map with the gate code and the poolhouse alarm code. Once we get there, I'll give you the keys to the pool house. When you and Mikki come back to town, just give them to Misty at the front desk. She'll be here 'til six. If you get back later than that, just drop them in the key-drop slot next to the front door."

"Where's your gear, Mikki?" I asked.

"It's in the ground floor alcove by the stairs going up to Sharon's apartment. If you'll pull your car up to the parking lot entrance to that alcove, we can toss it in your trunk," she replied.

When I pulled my car up to the door, Mikki and Sharon were standing there with the door open. I opened the trunk. Mikki came out carrying two suitcase-size hard side camera cases and a shoulder computer bag. She walked over and placed them in the trunk. As she did, I walked toward the alcove to get the rest of her equipment. All that remained in the alcove was a gym bag.

"Is this all of your gear?" I asked as I walked out with the small gym bag.

"That's it," Mikki answered. "I put the rest in your trunk already. That'll fit in there, too."

While Mikki had been loading my car, Sharon had gone to get hers. She pulled in front of me driving her 2016 Mercedes grey metallic E300.

"I hope you don't mind riding in my 2005 Honda Civic," I said to Mikki when Sharon pulled up.

"Hey, yours is a step up from my 2004 Chevy Aveo," she answered good-naturedly. Then, "Tom, we better get going or she's going off and leave us behind."

Mikki was right. Sharon was driving like she was going to a fire. Finally, though, she slowed down a bit.

"I'm really grateful that you agreed to let me photograph you, Tom," Mikki said. "You'd be surprised, or maybe not, at the number of people who don't want me to photograph them."

"Well, some people are just camera shy, I guess," I answered.

"Yeah, but that's usually not the reason. Usually it's because I'm very honest with people about the effect my photos can have on people looking at them. I suppose it's understandable that when you tell someone that their photos may cause someone to become sexually aroused, some people will be embarrassed and even offended. They worry that someone who knows them will see the photos and equate them with obscenity or pornography.

There are also some who go just the opposite direction. They're turned on by the idea to the extent that they don't act naturally when I'm photographing them. They try too hard to look sexual. That almost always has just the opposite effect.

Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers
1...456789