A Gift in Disguise Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked as if she was about to start crying. She reached into a zippered folio and retrieved her business card, then wrote a number on the back.

"That's my cell phone number, Tom. You can call me anytime."

When she handed it to me, she gave me a warm and lingering hug and then a peck on the cheek.

As I turned and opened the door, she said, "Tom, thank you." I gave her a wave just before I closed the door behind me and walked to my car.

The drive back to my apartment only took a few minutes. I was feeling surprisingly horny and considered calling Jamie back in Cambridge. Then I looked at my watch, calculated the time zone difference, and decided it might be a bit late back there. So I called Kim instead.

"Tom! I'm glad you called," she said immediately.

"Why? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, no, at least I don't think so. I talked with Jamie on the phone a couple hours ago to discuss Marta's and my playtime with the phallus. Jamie was interested, but she sounds tired. I thought she was going to call you today, but evidently not."

"Call me about what? I've been out running around all day, but I had my cell phone with me."

"She was calling all of us to see if we could meet at her lab on Tuesday afternoon at 2 p.m. With everyone's concurrence, she invited Major Broadsword to meet with us all then to discuss the phallus project with her. Evidently when she brought up the idea of discussing it with the Major, she said she had already scheduled a trip to be nearby on Wednesday and Thursday. She offered to fly in Monday night and meet with the phallus team on Tuesday."

"Nope, she hasn't called yet, but Tuesday afternoon would be fine with me, too," I said. "Other than that, did she say anything about the conference at MIT?"

"Her conference has been extremely productive, but it's probably better she tell you about it herself.

Right now I'm on my way to the hospital to check on some patients. Evening rounds, you know."

"I was going to call her but then noticed the time. And if she's tired, I don't want to call now just in case she's already gone to bed."

"That's probably wise. You can probably call her midmorning tomorrow, though. I'm sure she'll be up and getting packed to come home. She said she has a reservation that gets her in here about four tomorrow afternoon.

Anyway, what were you calling me about?"

"Well, I was hoping you'd give me some comments on the phallus, but now that I know we're going to be discussing it at Jamie's on Tuesday ..."

"Jamie has suggested that if possible, each of the four of us involved in the real-life testing try and limit our comments to fifteen minutes each. Actually, it probably won't take Marta and me that much time between us. There just weren't any major changes that we would recommend. We know now that Lorraine and Emily have already told you about the color and temperature changes they'd recommend. We agree completely. Lorraine mentioned wanting to keep her pubic hair being important to her. It's not so important to me, but it may be to other users as it is developed. It would be nice if Amanda could find a way to leave it on while urinating, but since the original goal of the phallus was to restore some level of sexual function, a little bit of liquid intake discipline prior to sex is probably the easier solution."

"I'm pretty sure Jamie will be as interested as I am in hearing about any behavioral effects the phallus had on you and Marta. Stuff like did it make you feel more or less feminine or more masculine? Did you notice any differences between your normal orgasms without the phallus and the ones you experienced with the phallus? Lorraine will be bringing those up, I'm sure," I prompted.

"Yes, Marta and I discussed those, and we will mention them, too. They're important.

I think, too, that out of respect for Major Broadsword's time, Jamie wants us to be prepared to fully inform her of our individual perspectives on the phallus project and to give her time to ask questions."

Kim paused. When she resumed, her voice had changed. I recognized the change from 'professional' to 'horny'.

"You know, Tom, there are a few things I would like to discuss with you personally and very privately about the phallus. A few demonstrations and experiments that might enlighten you."

Just the sound of her voice with that inflection was making me hard.

"Well, I don't have any plans for tomorrow afternoon," I offered.

"Be at my house at one o'clock," she answered. "And Tom, I suggest you block out the entire afternoon. I've been dating the phallus and my Hitachi long enough for now."

"Should I bring anything?" I asked.

"Your cock, preferably already long and hard, but even if it's not, it will be once I get hold of it. I've got rubbers and lube and a wet pussy in need of your young meat.

Does that answer your question?"

"Yes, Dr. Geiler-Callaghan," I answered in my submissive patient's voice.

"Fuck you!," she said with a sinister laugh. "In fact, that's exactly what I have in mind." She immediately disconnected without waiting for my reply.

After that conversation, the hardest thing was for me to not jerk off before Sunday afternoon at 1 p.m.

I thought briefly about calling Sharon Madison to tell her Misako and I had left her keys with the real estate office's receptionist. Two things stopped me.

First, although it was Saturday evening, I didn't want to interrupt her if she was still working on her three million dollar real estate meeting.

Second, if she was able to talk, she would likely want to go video. Given the conversation I'd just completed with Kim, I knew the outcome would be cum. At this point, I really preferred to be fully loaded when I went to Kim's. My only disappointment was that I knew Kim's pussy hair would not have grown back yet after being depilated for the phallus.

I decided the best course of action was some decidedly non-sexual diversion until bedtime. I read more of Kim's medical emails. To my surprise, I was absorbing more of it than seemed possible. Before I knew it, it was midnight. I headed for bed hoping to get a good night's sleep.

Sunday morning I arose, walked to the local coffee shop and bought a cup of coffee, a brunch sandwich, and the Sunday paper. I was the only customer so I sat down and spent the next two hours reading the paper and talking with one of the baristas.

The walk home was relaxing. Once there I shaved and showered. By the time I had cooled down from the shower, it was time to dress and head for Kim's.

Even before I reached her front door, it opened to reveal her posing provocatively in the door frame, totally naked except for white lacy-top stay-up stockings and white strappy high-heel sandals. She was still wearing the phallus.

It was the first time I had ever seen her wearing it. It looked so natural, so real, as if she had been born with it. Seeing her that way stopped me dead in my tracks. It is just as well that I stopped. One more step and I would have instantly orgasmed.

Her body looked fitter, tighter, trimmer than I remembered. Even her already large breasts seemed to have less than their already minimal sag. Fortunately, her house had no neighbors living within miles who could see her standing there waiting for me.

"Don't just stand there, Tommy. Mommy's waiting to play."

Early in our sexual relationship Kim had almost eagerly told me that her ongoing fantasy was to have sex with her son. She rarely talked about him after that, though.

I suspected that Kim also had a fantasy about sex with her daughter Sarah who is my age. She strongly hinted at that again a few days ago when she told me Sarah had been talking about coming home for a visit. When I had asked Kim if she intended to tell Sarah about the phallus, she explicitly but I assumed jokingly talked of a threesome among her wearing the phallus, Sarah, and me.

Given Kim's sexual appetites which she eagerly revealed in private with me and now seeing her greeting today, a threesome among her, her daughter, and me suddenly did not seem out of the question.

"If I take another step, I'll cum," I said truthfully.

She never missed a beat. "Then take off your clothes out here. I'm the only one who will see."

Without a second thought I did as she had commanded. It had been a command, not a suggestion. After I had carefully removed my undershorts, my already hard cock sprang up and bobbed when I stood back up.

Leaving my clothes behind on the ground, I walked up to Kim and very roughly pulled her to me. I felt her cock slide under mine and between my thighs. I clenched my thighs together to entrap it while mine slid upward to be sandwiched between us.

Her body was warm, her breasts full and even more firm than I remembered.

She had her arms wrapped behind my neck, pulling her face to mine while parting her lips in anticipation of my lips and tongue. I was happy to oblige.

Between the sensations of our tongues probing each other's and my legs putting arousing pressure on her cock causing its electrical sensations to be translated into penile sexual sensations and sent on to her brain, Kim's responses were even more animated than I had expected or experienced before.

Finally she very forcefully pushed me away, gasping, "We've got to get inside!"

"Why?" I asked half-jokingly. "Are you afraid someone will see us?"

"Fuck, no!" she responded. "I've been waiting too long to put my cock in your young ass, and I've got the rubbers and lube inside in my bedroom. Now, come on! I'm going to pop your butt cherry today. You won't regret it, and before I'm done, you'll be begging me for more."

She turned and headed back inside. While I picked up my clothes off the ground, I followed her remarkably firm 40-something ass while she closed the front door behind us. Not one sign of cellulite or flab.

Once inside, I simply dropped my clothes on the floor while she walked toward her bedroom.

That I had no hesitation about taking Kim up on her offer didn't really surprise me. I had come to trust Kim completely.

In an earlier session in Lorraine's lab, Lorraine had asked Kim to masturbate me using digital prostate stimulation with one finger on her right hand while at the same time manually manipulating my cock with her left. She had worn a surgical glove on her right hand and had generously lubed its middle finger. Her insertion had been slow and gentle and expertly done. Once I had been able to relax as she coached me, the prostate massage in conjunction with her manual manipulation had been comfortable and intensely pleasurable.

The trust was mutual. It had been only a few weeks ago when I was at Kim's home that she had coached me to anally fuck her. I had worn a well-lubed condom at her request. I had also made every effort to be as gentle and slow with her as she had been with me in Lorraine's lab.

My fully erect cock was larger than the phallus, so I reasoned that if Kim could take mine in her ass, I could take her somewhat smaller phallus in mine.

Somewhat to my surprise, I was looking forward to it. Judging from the look in Kim's eyes now, so was she.

She removed her sandals but left the semi-sheer white stockings on. Then she turned back toward me. She reached down into her bedside nightstand and took out a small foil packet. She handed it to me.

"You put it on me, Tommy. I want to feel your touch and your hands making me hard."

I fumbled a bit tearing open the foil wrap and removing the condom. Then I put the still-flat condom in my mouth to get it wet enough to slide on easier.

I got down on my knees in front of her and placed the reservoir tip on the phallus tip where the outlet would normally have been. Then I carefully unrolled the condom over her phallus. My finger pressures caused her to shudder with desire several times.

Once the condom was in place, I was preparing to stand up, but before I could, Kim placed her hands behind my head and pulled my face so my lips contacted the condom's tip on the phallus.

Automatically I opened my mouth, and Kim slowly pushed the phallus into my mouth while she held my head steady. She proceeded slowly at first, possibly because she knew or suspected I'd never had a cock in my mouth before. I hadn't, but apparently whatever I was doing began to lead her to believe otherwise.

I could feel the phallus growing harder and penetrating my mouth further. Kim's heavy breathing, her increasing the force and frequency of her thrusts, and her occasional exclamations of pleasure told me I must be doing something right.

"Gawd, Tommy, have you been doing this to Jamie?" she asked haltingly.

I couldn't speak, only choke out, "Nuh-uh," while trying to move my head side to side.

"Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed. Then, "Well, you should. Hers is real, and you'll drive her as crazy as your doing to me!" Then, "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! Stop! Stop or I'm going to cum."

She backed away. The phallus, wet with my saliva, slipped easily out of my mouth.

"Get up and bend down on the bed. Now! I'm ready to make you feel better than you ever thought possible," she said.

Once again she reached into the nightstand. This time she came out with a squeeze bottle of something. She poured a good amount of the thick, clear liquid in her right hand, then set the bottle back down. She closed her hand around the liquid for a few seconds, then carefully applied it to the phallus.

"Just relax, baby," she cooed. "I'm gonna make you feel so good. I'll go slow. Just relax."

She stepped closer and stood so our bodies were nearly touching. I felt her right hand on my hip, but she slowly slid it around until she was able to grasp my semi-flaccid cock. The remainder of the thick liquid on her hand felt surprisingly warm. It, along with her expert manipulation of my cock, caused it to spring to life again.

After a few seconds, I could feel more of the now-warm liquid from the bottle dribbling down my ass crack. Since her right hand was still very slowly and gently stroking my erection, she must have been using either a finger on her left hand or maybe the tip of the condomed phallus to spread the lubricant around my hole. She wasn't penetrating it at all, but whatever she was doing there felt very very good.

Her voice, now soft and soothing, kept repeating, "Just relax, baby. This is going to make you feel real good." Her voice and gentleness helped me to relax. The anxiety drifted away.

Just as she had in Lorraine's laboratory when she penetrated me with her finger, Kim very slowly applied more pressure to the phallus. I could feel the increased pressure and just the slightest hint of pain when the phallus's head began to ease into me. She pushed patiently, slowly, pausing to allow me to adjust to the pressure and then relax again. Her insertion with the lubed phallus was so slow that I had time to adjust to its expansion and length and to relax again before she went further. With each millimeter further, I found the slight pain became more brief. Instead, I had begun to feel some sensations I'd never experienced before. And still she slowly stroked my cock with her right hand.

As I became accustomed to having Kim's cock, the phallus, inserted further into me, the pain subsided completely and I could relax and begin enjoying the sensations she was so masterfully administering.

"Holy crap!" I screamed. "What did you just do?" Something jolted me. I felt like I was going to cum.

"Easy, Tommy, not just yet," she answered, her voice still soft and soothing. "I just hit your prostate gland. Now you know what it's like when you hit my G-spot. You just relax, now, and let me make you feel really good."

She began to slowly pull out, then push back in again stopping just short of my prostate. With each slow insertion and extraction, I felt an orgasm begin to build. I could tell from her hand pressure on my cock that she was coming closer to one as well. Her body had tightened. She was forcing herself to resist the overwhelming urge to thrust hard, to slam the phallus into my ass and drive me to an orgasm.

She released my cock from the grip of her right hand and placed her hand on my right hip. Her left had was already on my left hip. I instinctively sensed she was going to become more aggressive, so I braced for it.

Instead, however, she slowly withdrew from me completely. Even her slow withdrawal imparted enough sensation to take me back to the precipice of orgasm again.

"Tom, when you are comfortable, lie down on your back on the bed. I'll be back in a minute."

She walked slowly and a bit unsteadily into her bathroom.

I straightened up slowly, then lay down as she had instructed.

In two or three minutes she returned from the bathroom. She was not wearing the phallus.

I had never seen Kim's bare pussy before. Like Lorraine and Emily and Marta, she preferred a full bush.

She looked at me and smiled softly.

"Make yourself hard for me again, Tommy. The harder you are, the wetter I'll be."

I dutifully began to masturbate myself while she watched. I had not cum with the phallus inside me, so it took only a few strokes while I looked at her standing over me.

Once she had seen enough and my cock was fully erect and dark red with heat, she eased her body on top of me, tenderly moving my erection so it was nestled between my body and her bare pussy. I could feel the hardness of her clit against the bottom of my shaft. It looked and felt like a tiny penis. When she slid it up and down against my shaft, we both gasped.

She leaned forward so her breasts were suspended just above my face. Her nipples were within comfortable tongue and lip distance, and I took full advantage of their proximity to lick and gently bite.

Even Kim was surprised by how quickly the stimulation of her nipples and clit pushed her closer to cumming.

"Stop!" she insisted as she sat upright. "I want to cum with you inside me."

Still sitting upright, she turned her entire body so her back was toward me. Then she raised herself up slightly, positioned her pussy over the tip of my straight-up shaft, and settled down onto it, sending it deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhh..." she said the entire time it was entering her. I felt her cunt muscles grasping at me. I began slowly humping up and down. With each thrust, her muscles tightened. The softness of her voice became more urgent, more demanding. In turn, I began involuntarily increasing the speed of my thrusts.

She lay back now, slowly so as to keep my cock inside her while I stroked. She was fully reclining on top of me now with her back against my abdomen and chest and her head alongside mine. I moved my left arm up to her chest and found her right breast with its hand. At the same time I slid my right hand down her abdomen until I just touched her clit. I could feel the wetness around her pussy, my cock forcing her lubricants out.

When my finger barely touched her clit, her entire body changed. From the center of her womanhood, a shudder rippled. It was barely noticeable at first, but with each passing thrust from me it became more and more pronounced. Kim's arms slammed down on the bed linens, and she grasped them with clenched hands. Her once soft voice screamed now with the realizations that she was being overtaken by the inevitable orgasm she had sought. Her words, sounds really, had no meaning other than to drive me harder and harder upward into her.

We reached orgasmic edge together. I felt the explosion erupting from within me, and an instant later, Kim's entire body grew completely rigid for maybe three seconds. Then as her orgasm swept over her, her legs began to vibrate as if jolted by sensual electricity. It lasted several seconds for both of us.

Finally, I was pumped dry. With my final, now much less forceful thrust, Kim's body began to relax still on top of me. Every few seconds she would experience a mini post-orgasm orgasm, each successive one less and less intense, but each one causing her legs to involuntarily draw up and together in something approaching a fetal position. All the while, my cock remained captured by her pussy.

1...456789