A Gift in Disguise Ch. 18

Story Info
Tom's feminine side excites Kim's daughter Sarah.
24k words
4.76
5.9k
10

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers

I was awakened early Sunday morning by the incoming call on my cell phone. My phone's caller ID read "Blocked Caller." Damn!

I get way too many spoofed-number sales calls during the week, but seldom do any come in on the weekend. If I think it's a spoofed number, I let it go to voicemail. Since it was Sunday, I had decided to answer this call.

"H'lo?" I mumbled sleepily in an intentionally hostile tone.

"Good morning, Tom."

My mostly-still-asleep mind was telling me I should recognize the voice, but it took me a couple seconds to put together who it was.

"Kim?"

"Yes. Of course." She sounded just slightly peeved that I hadn't immediately recognized her voice.

"Sorry ... caller ID," I mumbled even though I wanted to be civil with her.

"Oh, of course. Sorry about that. I'm calling from one of the hospital phones," she explained apologetically. "I just got off the phone with Jamie. She's going to be calling you later. I think around noon. She didn't want to disturb you this early. I hope you don't mind too much, but I wanted to forewarn you about why she's calling.

Robyn Broadsword is flying in tonight to meet with the Project 765 group, hopefully tomorrow. She knows it's short notice, but evidently something has come up that's so urgent she's coming and will meet with as many of us as possible. Can you be available tomorrow morning?"

Kim's cryptic reference to Project 765 caught me a little off-guard. Ever since the DoD had pretty much begun managing the prosthetic phallus project and had made it a medically sensitive project though still technically unclassified, we had all been trying our best but still struggling to comply with referring to it by its project name rather than calling it what it was: the prosthetic phallus. It was awkward governmentese language at its best.

I thought briefly, then said, "Sure. What do I need to do to prepare?"

"I don't think there's anything we can do. We're just going to have to listen to Robyn and see what was so important. About all I could get out of her was that it isn't anything bad, but it's still sensitive."

"Okay. Where and what time are we meeting tomorrow?" I asked.

"I don't know the time. I think Jamie wanted to make sure she could line up enough people. When she finally calls you, she'll have it. We will probably meet in her secure DoD conference room, though."

"Okay, I'll make sure I'm available to talk around noon. I've got some stuff to do here at the apartment anyway. Thanks for the heads-up, Kim. And I really am sorry about the grumpy greeting earlier."

"Oh, you're welcome. And don't worry about the greeting. I've got just the way you can make it up to me.

Sarah's going to pop in for a quick visit with me next weekend. She's on her way to Los Angeles for a business meeting. Club stuff, you know. If you're available, I thought you might like to come to the house next Saturday evening for dinner with us. She's got a noonish Sunday flight."

Sarah is Kim's daughter. Sarah and I are the same age. Though Kim's never come right out and said so, I suspect she harbors some deluded hope Sarah and I will somehow fall in love, marry, and produce many, many children. Fortunately, that likely futile hope doesn't stifle Kim's eagerness for enjoying a variety of sexual activities with me herself. In fact, Kim's suggestions about romance between Sarah and me seems to conjure up even more sexual fantasies we can try out on each other.

Kim is clearly and unashamedly aroused when her sex with me centers around a son-in-law fucks mother-in-law theme, even a mom-son theme, and sometimes even older wife cheats on husband with younger man session. Of course, I'm happy to oblige playing any role that excites her. Even though she's old enough to be my mother, her sexual needs and horizons have broadened and intensified rather than waned since she and I began sexing up each other at every opportunity.

The first time I met Sarah was at Kim's house. Sarah had no interest in me for any purpose whatsoever. She was completely focused on learning the intricacies of managing her late father's sex clubs in Europe and Latin America. She barely acknowledged that I was even there. How Kim ever began thinking Sarah and I might be a match made in heaven was beyond comprehension.

Though remarkably young to be managing a growing worldwide multimillion dollar sex club empire, Sarah had proven to be a quick study in leadership and decision-making and an exceptionally gifted and talented manager of the clubs. Yet her own sexuality seemed vague bordering on disinterested or even completely asexual. It was almost as if the was trying to actively discourage any sexual attraction to her. That was just fine with me given I was much more interested in Kim than Sarah. Particularly since she had begun testing the phallus, Kim's appetite for sex, her self-recognized increased masculinity induced by the phallus, and her energetic acceptance of a variety of sexual behaviors between us had really added some more adventure to our times together.

When I paused before responding to Kim's invitation, she likely guessed why I was hesitating.

"Tom, believe me. Sarah has changed now that she's proven her ability to run her late father's businesses so profitably. She's much more comfortable now. She's tougher, much more secure and confident. You're going to be really surprised. I promise.

Please, if you can, we'd really like to have you join us for dinner. Sarah's cooking."

"Thank you for offering," I relented. Then, trying to at least feign genuine eagerness, "But please let me bring something? Maybe salad or dessert?"

"That's very thoughtful of you, Tom, but Sarah's insisted on taking care of everything. As you'll see, she's really an amazingly good cook. I'm picking her up at the airport Friday night, and she and I are going grocery shopping Saturday morning. If you can be at the house about 5:30 p.m. Saturday, that'll be perfect." Kim sounded genuinely enthusiastic now.

"So," I said, "Him or her?" She knew what I meant. It was our shorthand for Kim's hints suggesting she would like to wear the phallus among people who didn't know about it. She seemed excited by the possibility of being discovered. I even sensed that she might harbor some hidden desire to want sex with me in public while wearing the phallus.

There was a lengthy pause. I wondered if my relatively casual question had somehow offended Kim. When she spoke, her voice had the serious tone of the neurocardiological medical doctor and surgeon she is. Once she began, I realized she had been looking for a way to tell me something that had been bothering her.

"Tom, maybe I should have, but I haven't told Sarah yet about my being a test subject for the phallus. I talked with Melissa Sherman about telling Sarah. She said it would be okay, but ..." she trailed off. After a moment's pause, she resumed.

"I just haven't been able to find the right time or place to tell her. I feel very guilty about not telling her yet.

As I've told you before, Sarah and her brother Robert and I have always been open with each other about everything sexual in our lives. Their father, my late husband Martin, didn't agree with my sexual openness with the kids, but I felt it would help rather than hinder their own sexual development.

Of course, you didn't know Martin. Please don't take anything I say as being hateful or spiteful toward him or disrespectful of his memory. He was a good provider for me and Robert and Sarah. He very much loved each of us as much as we loved him.

But in spite of Martin's remarkable skills at developing and profitably operating the CFNM clubs, he became surprisingly and disappointingly disinterested in having sex with me after Sarah was born. To Martin, perhaps jaded by constant sexual exposures at the clubs, sex had become just another marketable commodity like soybeans or pork bellies.

His moments of sexuality with me quickly became fewer and further between. Fortunately, I was very fertile and was able to have Robbie and Sarah before Martin's sexual drive completely evaporated. And as I said, Martin was a loving, doting, providing father and husband in every way except sexual performance.

Nevertheless, I was never unfaithful with another man during our marriage. Well, at least I hadn't been until Lorraine introduced me to you. You rekindled my own hibernating sexual drive far more intensely than I had ever hoped or imagined it would or even could be again. Truthfully, Tom, having a virile young graduate student want me sexually as much and as frequently as you do has restored my sexuality.

As you've seen and experienced, my own sexual needs are many and varied. Yes, I committed adultery with you, and yes, doing it excited me very much. It still does. I'm not ashamed of that. You make me feel wonderfully wicked as a woman.

And I'm sure you've figured out I've had sexual relations with other women. I'm not ashamed of that, either.

I've told you, truthfully, about my desire to have sex with my own son, Robbie, but I've never acted on that desire. Well, at least not with him."

Almost certainly, that was her way of reminding me there were times when I had become a witting and willing sexual substitute for her son. I was about to respond, but she kept right on talking. As she did, I sensed she was getting as turned on as I was.

"So, I suspect you've wondered or are wondering now: Have Sarah and I ever had mother-daughter sex?"

Kim paused. I hadn't ever wondered that, in fact, but the instant she brought it up, my mind flashed to a scene of Kim and Sarah together. It quickly followed that dinner with them on Saturday evening had become a much more exciting prospect for me.

Apparently I wasn't the only one turned on. I heard her breathing quicken as her own excitement over the phone was mounting. Her voice took on more than a hint of defiance, almost as if to say, It's my life; if my daughter and I want to have sex together, we'll damn well have it!

"Well, the answer is 'Yes.' We have a sexual relationship, but neither one of it think of it as incestuous. Though we love each other as mother and daughter, our sexual relationship has not directly been an integral part of that love.

Instead, when we have sex, it is because of the mutual sexual attraction rather than a familial attraction. It's sexual between a younger woman Sarah and an older woman Kim rather than between mother and daughter. We're both very spontaneous sexually, just as we're both intensely focused on our respective occupations. We visit as our schedules permit as mother and daughter, but every now and then when we're together, our sexual needs just seem to synchronize. From the very first time, it's never been something we plan. The sex between us has always been surprisingly spontaneous. That spontaneity is a big part of the excitement. When that happens, we instantly switch from being mother and daughter into being two very sexual and almost insatiable women: Kim and Sarah."

Kim's unsolicited sexual admissions surprised me but they certainly didn't shock me. The succinct description of her sexual attraction to her daughter was remarkably similar to the sexual attraction and ultimately, the sexual union between my mother, Erika Connors, and me. I found that Kim was "doing it" with her daughter was reassuring and amazingly exciting.

Kim continued.

"You and Lorraine and Jamie are the only ones I've ever told this to, Tom - the sexual relationship between Sarah and me. There's a trust I've developed among the three of you that told me all three of you would understand. I know that most people would be unable to understand that Tom, just as most people would be unable to understand how I or any of the other women could possibly derive any meaningful sexual pleasure from wearing and using the prosthetic phallus.

Anyway, Tom, to finally get around to answering your original question, I still don't know if I will be wearing the phallus Saturday night or not.

Of course, Sarah and I haven't really been together that much since I began testing it, and when we were, we were mother and daughter rather than sapphic lovers. Still, I have to admit that I get a little tingle when I think about showing her my boy-cock erection for the first time."

"I hope my being there won't interfere in any way with you and her ..."

"Interfere?" she injected a snort of disbelief. "No, Tom, it won't. Please understand that Sarah knows you and I have sex, and she's good with it. Your being there Saturday night won't interfere if anything is going to happen between her and me. When we've got the hots for each other, nothing can stop us. Besides, your being there may give me the confidence to tell her about the phallus.

As for your somehow interfering with us having sex - if we even are, and we may not -- put that worry out of your mind. If anything, the thought of you watching us ... maybe stroking yourself while you do ..."

Kim left the unfinished thought hanging, then paused to take a deep breath before continuing. "Or, it may turn out to just be a quiet, uneventful evening of getting-better-acquainted conversation between friends. We won't know until then."

"Well, whatever happens is fine with me. I hope you know that, Kim."

"I know, Tom. I know you mean that. And thank you. Either way, I promise that we'll do our best to help you enjoy Saturday evening."

Before ringing off, Kim asked if I had heard anything further about the meeting Keller and Klein wanted to set up with Kim and Jamie and Marta to discuss my employment by Devlin Labs during my doctoral research. I hadn't, and Kim suggested we should ask Jamie to make a phone call to get the process moving. We agreed to speak with her at the Monday meeting if circumstances permitted. Then we ended our call.

By noon I had showered, cleaned the apartment, and done my laundry. I planned on getting in a swim Sunday afternoon at the University Pool, then doing my grocery shopping for the week on the way home from the pool.

Jamie called on the dot at noon. She got right to the point. Sort of.

"Tom, Amanda and Robyn called me yesterday on a conference call.

As you know, Amanda has been working to find a way to allow the 765 to be semi-permanently attached to a wearer so the wearer will be able to both urinate and ejaculate through it. She's been working with one of Robyn's DoD contacts who was read into 765. They've come up with something - at least on paper - and want Robyn and Amanda to run it by us ASAP.

Robyn's on a regularly scheduled two-week liaison swing visiting several of her other DoD contacts. Tomorrow was going to be a day off for her, but she decided that if we could get our group together on Monday, it would be productive for us to meet.

She's flying in on a redeye tonight and will fly out early Tuesday morning to her next scheduled stop. She'll be picked up tonight at the airport by the motel shuttle, but she doesn't have the okay to rent a car at this added stop.

I thought maybe you would be able to pick her up at the motel, then drive with her to meet with the group tomorrow afternoon at two at my lab, then drive her back to her motel after the meeting? The meeting has to be over by three; Kim has to be at the hospital by 3:30 tomorrow. The motel shuttle can get Robyn back to the airport on Tuesday morning in time for her flight."

"Sure, I can do that. Where will she be staying?"

"The Airport Inn. She said you'd probably remember where it is; you had dropped her there before."

"Right. Okay. If you're talking to her again, let her know I'll pick her up at 1:15 tomorrow. In any case, I'll call her on her cell phone tomorrow when I'm on the way."

"Thanks, Tom. See you tomorrow a little before two."

Monday afternoon was gray and gloomy. The weather report had said scattered showers.

I put on a windbreaker over my slacks and long-sleeve shirt before heading out to pick up Robyn. On the way I called her on her cell phone to confirm she was at the same motel and let her know I was a few minutes away. The gray and gloomy had turned to a light drizzle, and the traffic had slowed accordingly. She was in room 165 and said she'd be watching for me.

A few minutes later I started to pull into a parking spot in front of her room door, but true to her word, she had obviously been looking out the window. She came walking out and briskly toward the car before I could even park. The rain had picked up a bit, but she seemed oblivious to it.

Because of her just slightly sturdy figure and, quite likely, because of her self-professed preference for some traits and behaviors normally associated with men, Robyn usually wears businesslike pantsuits when she's not in her Army uniform. Of course, she's still an attractive woman but in a solid, confident military way. It is likely she needs to fend off some inappropriate sexual attention in her military career, too.

For today's meeting, however, she had worn a skirt with accompanying blouse covered by a matching blazer, stockings, and calf-shaping but comfortable heels . In spite of my having seen her nude body those times when we were together privately, the unexpected appearance of this attractive woman with shapely legs in stockings and stylishly-dressed initiated my erection. But even beyond that, Robyn looked somehow different.

As she strode toward the car, her body language was definitely military. Purposeful, crisp, all business. Though a departure from her usual pantsuits, her attire today could be characterized as "business appropriate" at first glance. Still, there was something different. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but there was something about her today that just ...

When Robyn opened the front door to get in, she slipped off the blazer and hung it on the back seat hanger hook. With the blazer removed, I saw that the blouse was nearly transparent, completely inappropriate for a business meeting. Adding to that, when she put her left leg into the car to begin to enter the front seat beside me, she allowed or maybe encouraged the skirt to slide upward on her thigh. After giving me a suitable time to ogle shamelessly and to fully appreciate the view she provided, she said, "I take it you like my outfit?"

"Absolutely," I answered honestly. "Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen you in anything other than slacks and blouses with scarves. You really look great in that outfit."

"I wore it for you and hoped you'd like it. I may need a little help getting out of this girly stuff," she responded in her throaty masculo-femme voice, clearly pleased and even aroused at the attention I was showering on her. "Back here at the motel after the meeting, I mean."

With that we headed off to Jamie's lab.

After a brief pause, I asked, "What's the meeting about today?"

Her response reverted to businesslike. It wasn't uncivil or dismissive, but it was much more canned and impersonal than Robyn's usual answers to me and the others in the group.

"Let's wait until we're at the lab so Amanda and I can explain it together and everyone will be hearing it together and I'll only have to go over it once."

She paused, then evidently realized how stiff she had sounded.

"I'm sorry, Tom. I didn't mean to be so abrupt with you. This is the military command presence mindset I get into when I'm on one of my road trips. I suspect, though, there may be some questions, so I'd really rather have everyone together at the same time to hear all the info as well as the Q and A."

"It's all right. I'm just glad you're here. I've been looking forward to seeing how the new hair overlay looks like surrounding your phallus. Obviously, I'm hoping to see what it feels like, too."

Robyn got a genuinely uncomfortable look on her face. "Tom, I'm so sorry, but I'm afraid you're going to have to wait a while longer for that. I don't take the phallus and the special condoms on my normal road trips unless Jamie's lab is already on the schedule, too. Too many prying eyes watching the electronic imaging at the TSA checkpoints. Since this stop today was added after I was already on the road ..."

Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers