A Gift in Disguise Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robyn's sexual aggression had completely overcome her inhibitions and at the same time had infected and empowered me.

Without any concern that it might cause her pain, something she seemingly wanted anyway, I cradled the back of her neck in the crook of my left arm, then plunged my right hand down inside the brief to get a full grip of the hairy expanse of her throbbing, damp, warm pussy.

Before, her natural-growth pussy hair had been somewhat straight and crinkly to the touch. Now the regrowth after depilation was thicker, more lush, but it had a curl and almost pubescent softness to it. I grabbed a full handful and tugged, far too hard I thought.

She responded with a frantic writhing that only caused me to tighten my grip even more.

"Oh, yeah baby," she growled. "Just like that. Now, harder! Hurt me! Hurt mommy's cunt. Make me want to cum to put out the fire."

She struggled to force her tongue back into my mouth while writhing and thrusting her pussy harder against my hand. The pressure I was applying must have been causing her the right mixture of pleasure and pain, because the sounds that exploded into my mouth from hers were those of lustful abandon. Her body twisted and squirmed and shuddered as her muscles reacted to sexual shocks and stimulating pains coursing through them. Yet she still did nothing to deter the pressures and pulls and pains my hand was inflicting on her pussy.

We were both careening toward the edge of no return, so I forced myself to release my hand from her hairy wetness. Before she could react and with the back of her neck still cradled in the crook of my arm, I slipped my free arm behind her thighs and lifted her easily onto the bed. Her stockings felt warm against my arm.

I had placed her on her back, and I reached up with my right hand to grip her damp panties. I pulled them down, then off, and dropped them limply on the floor.

Robyn allowed only a moment for me to take in and appreciate her full frontal hairy sexuality. Unconfined by the sheer material now, her hair expanded into a third dimension outward from her red lips like the black petals of a flower opening in speeded-up time-lapse photography.

Then she quickly rolled over onto her front. Enticingly, she looked up at me and smiled.

"Put your condom on, lover. I want to watch you put it on," she murmured while still gasping for breath. Her face was flushed and her forehead beaded with perspiration from our violent and very verbal foreplay.

My dexterity at opening the case, removing the condom's wrapper, and lubing up me red-hot erection surprised me. Robyn seemed remarkably relaxed and unquestionably pleased by my quickness and efficiency. When I grasped the lube bottle and moved toward her on the bed, she seductively elevated her ass to the perfect level and angle to be aligned with my oncoming cockhead. Her relaxed eagerness also put me at ease and allowed me to focus on her comfort and pleasure.

I placed a small amount of lubricant on my fingers to warm it. Then I very lightly massaged it around the outside surface of her anal opening.

Her coos and whispers registered her approval of my tenderness, and her occasional soft growls of pleasure that began low and ended high emphasized sensations she had possibly never experienced before.

With one finger poised at her rosebud's entrance, I added a few drops to my fingertip and very, very slowly applied pressure until it was just a small fraction of an inch inside her. Initially upon my insertion, she tightened, then soon relaxed again as if to say 'More!'. I moved the digit very slightly and gently, more to get her used to insertion than to stimulate her. Apparently it achieved both effects to her great pleasure.

I dripped a few more drops of the lube onto my partially-inserted finger, then allowed her to adjust to their combined effects. It was clear from her expressions and sounds that she was completely enjoying the sensations.

I kept slowly adding lube to my finger, then easing it in gently and slowly, stopping when necessary to let Robyn relax again. Finally my well-lubed finger was all the way in. I rotated it slowly, then began moving it equally slowly up and down, side to side, and in and out as well as flexing it slightly. With every new motion, Robyn's facial expression and color and her sounds reflected her own pleasurable reactions. Though Robyn had an affinity for sexual pain, I had been very very careful not to inflict any pain at all with my finger if I could avoid it.

As I had slowly inserted my finger, Robyn's own relaxation had caused her body to slowly become fully prone on the bed. Her internal muscular pressure on my finger had relaxed also. Only occasionally did I feel her muscles clinch around it, but even then, her brief seizures were clearly the results of the perfect combination of pressure, pain, and pleasure.

Her head turned to one side on the bed, Robyn whispered simply, "I'm ready for you, baby."

Her voice had changed in those five words from commanding to almost eagerly submissive with just a hint of uncertainty of what was ahead.

I began withdrawing my finger from her, not fast but also not as slowly as I had inserted it. I gauged my speed by her internal muscular reactions to its withdrawal. My hope was that my withdrawal would be completely pleasurable to her. Her reactions fulfilled my hope.

With my digit fully removed now, I placed one hand on each of her ass cheeks and gently massaged them outward, each time spreading her ass crack open a bit wider. Her quiet and relaxed murmurs of approval were in dramatic contrast to her sexual commands and cries of just minutes before.

It was then I was certain I heard Kerri Kavanaugh's voice assuring me that she would be slow and gentle with me as she had taken me with her own tiny penis. Then I realized the voice I was hearing was mine, giving the same words of assurance to Robyn that Kerri had given to me as she took my own anal virginity.

I liberally applied the lubricant to the condom's outer skin and evenly spread the thick liquid over it. After placing the wet tip against Robyn's opening, I used my hand to guide the tip, using it as a delicate brush while dripping more lubricant onto it and spreading it over Robyn's relaxing opening. I applied almost no insertion pressure, though my brain and body were screaming at me to enter her.

With my own body in a supported prone position just above Robyn's, she did not bear any of my body weight. To my surprise, I was not becoming fatigued from supporting myself with my one free arm and both knees.

It was then that I realized the head of my engorged cock had disappeared inside Robyn. I also realized that it had been her pressure exerted backward that had taken me into her.

Even in submission she was in control.

She paused, then whispered haltingly, "Good ... yes ... yes ... yes ... so ... good ... better ... than ... hoped." Then, "More!"

If she was experiencing any discomfort from my beginning to enter her, her voice and movements didn't reveal it.

I barely moved, and only then to carefully apply more lube to her rosebud and to the remainder of the condom on my still-exposed shaft. Robyn tightened around me at the first drop of lube, but then as she became accustomed to its slipperiness and temperature, she applied more rearward pressure.

After some time and more lubricant, I was completely inside her. More accurately, she had taken me completely inside her. We were both quite comfortable but, to our surprise, no less aroused by the slow pace of complete penetration. Completely inside her now, I relaxed a bit of my body weight on top of her.

"Feels so so good," she repeated over and over.

Then rather unexpectedly, she simply said, "Now fuck me. Pump me hard. Then I want to cum and feel you cum inside me."

From the deep sexual recesses of my brain, I heard Kerri's voice, both more assertive yet more permissive: "Man-fuck her! She wants it hard. Give her what you both want."

The voice disappeared as I withdrew my nearly all of my erection from Robyn's ass in one rather slow but continuous motion. As it was coming out, I rather carelessly applied several more drops of the lube to it. Now with my helmet the only part of me remaining inside Robyn, I pushed with somewhat more force and speed to reinsert my full self into her.

I felt her tighten around me, but my insertion was so fast and forceful that its friction could not be overcome by her resistance. She cried out with a stream of sexual but disconnected expletives and sounds ranging from deep growls to glass-breaking screams into the linens. She clawed at the bed linens with her hands and involuntarily flailed her legs as much as she could under the weight of my body. The effect was to further emphasize the sexual sensations both of us were obviously experiencing.

Each time when I could enter her no further, I paused to let her adjust and possibly refortify her own strength.

"No!" she screamed at full voice. "Don't ... you ... fucking ... stop! Fuck my ass more. Feels so good. So good. ...good ...good ...good..." she repeated the phrase over and over with each successive plunge of my increasingly forceful strokes.

I became aware of her tightening around my shaft and the edging effect it was having on me. From the intensity, frequency, and language of Robyn's cries and the movements of her arms and legs, I could she was getting closer, too.

Without any forewarning, I suddenly experienced from deep inside me the instantaneous formation of the orgasmic explosion with its brief moment of pleasurable unstoppable pain and uncontrollable dam-breaking flow. With my internal release came my own sexual roar that combined with her's to fill the room with sound.

At the same instant, Robyn clenched around me as if she could hold back the inevitable explosion of cum into my condom. Her failure became her own pleasure, the overwhelming rush of her first anal orgasm. I shamelessly pounded my cock into her ass, and with an equal absence of shame, she begged for more until our cries shook the walls enough to bring them down.

My muscular strength completely failed, and my body weight settled on top of her body in the throes of a convulsive, continuous orgasm. We groaned, moaned, ground, and shook together until we simultaneously expended all of strength and collapsed together in a sweaty, gasping heap in the room now smelling of our unrestrained sex.

To my surprise, my condom-constrained erection had subsided only slightly inside her still quivering ass. It made a slight popping sound as I withdrew from her, then rolled off to one side and onto my back. I was still gasping for breath. Robyn was too, though she lay limp and relaxing.

Robyn soon rolled onto her own back, the signs of her sexual expenditure evident. Her body, like mine, bore a few superficial scratches our clawing fingers had inflicted on each other. My legs were reddened, hair burns inflicted on them by the flailing and flagellation of Robyn's hairy legs in the acts of sex and closeness.

Robyn's voice, now a whisper, kept repeating, "So good. So good," as her eyes struggled to remain open. Then she lost the battle with relaxed sleep, her eyes fluttering closed, and her breathing falling into the cadence of deep sleep.

I lay with her for another half hour until my own strength allowed me to move. I went into the bathroom, removed my semen-engorged condom, and flushed it down the toilet. Not wishing to risk awakening Robyn, I simply used a damp washcloth rather than showering to remove the superficial layer of fluids from my body surface.

When I returned to the bed, Robyn hadn't stirred, but her face had assumed an even more youthful and peaceful appearance. I carefully pulled one of the linens over her so she would not become chilled. Then I dressed, retrieved my condom case and lube, and left her motel room door locked behind me. It was only about five-thirty, so the sun had not yet set.

When I arrived back at my apartment, I took a long, relaxing shower. My body had fully relaxed, so after drying off, I elected to sleep rather than have any dinner.

It seemed as if I had just fallen asleep when the phone rang. I blinked my eyes clear enough to read the clock: 10:30 p.m. My first thought was some sort of emergency involving my mother. That jolt of adrenaline awakened me more fully.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hello yourself, lover." I immediately recognized Robyn's voice. It was now soft, relaxed, gentle.

"Robyn. Hi," I answered.

"I'm sorry if I awakened you," she said, "But I've got to be at the airport at 5:30 tomorrow morning, and I didn't want to leave without talking with you one more time - to thank you for this afternoon. It was ... I've never experienced anything quite like that before.

I hope it was as good for you as it was for me, especially being my first time. From what others have said, anal - especially the first time - isn't always satisfying. Today was, and I have you to thank for it. And judging from your reactions, you had a good time, too."

"I absolutely did," I responded honestly. "But that was largely because you wanted it and were relaxed and comfortable with it."

"Only because you were so patient on the one hand yet so responsive to what I wanted on the other. It's almost as if you were reading my mind. Which is really strange, because until you did everything you did, I didn't really know what I wanted. Now, I want more."

She paused, then continued.

"That sounded strange, I know, but..."

"No, I understand completely. I'm glad that I was able to satisfy you and make you happy," I said, hoping it didn't sound too corny to her. "And I'm really happy you called for another reason: I was a little concerned that I might have been a little too over-the-top aggressive, maybe a little too violent. Because if I was ..."

There was a good-natured giggle from Robyn at the other end.

"Tom, stop it! You were absolutely perfect today. You seem to know my limits almost better than I do. Like I said before, it was almost as if you could read my mind about what I wanted.

I'm hoping that some time when we're together and I have my phallus, you'll let me try to do for you what you did with me today."

"Of course I will," I promised. "As long as you have 'Robyn's special hair overlay' on."

"Count on it! That you are turned on by my body hair really adds to my pleasure when we're together," she continued. "I think it must be because you're letting me be myself, and for me that means my own body hair is a turn-on for me as much as it obviously is for you.

I've talked with Lorraine quite a bit about whether my being aroused by the appearance and sensations from my own body hair is an unhealthy fetish or some kind of sexual narcissism, and she assures me that it is not. She mentioned that some men - she may have been referring to you, Tom - are not only aroused by hairy women but their male sexual performance and response is actually enhanced by the woman's hairiness."

Robyn chuckled again, then went on, "Every time I bring it up to Lorraine, she reminds me of her own hair growth and tells me that if I'm crazy, she wants a standing reservation for the two of us together in the same rubber room.

Gawd, I can't believe it! I'm getting wet again just thinking about you and Lorraine!

Look, I've rambled on long enough, Tom, but I didn't want to leave town without talking to you just once more and thanking you for not just today but all the times we've been together. And please, don't forget about my offer to reciprocate soon."

After reassuring each other about our next date, whenever it might be, we disconnected. I fell back asleep both reassured and slightly aroused.

Wednesday morning I went into Hertz Hall, more to make an appearance than to really accomplish anything toward my PhD. I was organized to the greatest extent I could be until everyone involved was in agreement with Kim's and my working in Jamie's lab.

Dr. Keller spotted me in my cubicle and came to talk with me.

"Tom, Dr. Devlin called and asked about our arrangements to meet with Dr. Kim and Dr. Klein and her and the attorney to discuss your and Dr. Kim's work schedule and duties at her lab. I am hoping we can set it up for Friday afternoon this week. Would that work for you?"

"Yes, it would," I answered. "I'm anxious for Dr. Kim and me to get going on the project, and I know she is, too."

"Dr. Devlin was a little mysterious on one point, though. Something about your already extensive and growing knowledge about medical nanotechnology possibly being useful for all of us in a possible DoD project?" Keller was clearly fishing for information.

"She mentioned it to Dr. Kim and me, too," I said truthfully. "All I could tell her was that any substantial changes to my duties or schedule would probably best be discussed among us as a group."

Keller's smile told me he had accepted and agreed with my somewhat vague explanation. At the same time, I reminded myself to call Jamie and Kim ASAP so we could get our stories straight before the meeting.

After making an appearance at Hertz Hall for what I hoped would be deemed a suitable amount of time, I headed for my car. Pulling out of the parking lot, I hit the speed call button for Jamie on my cell phone. It went right to voicemail on the first ring, reminding me that I was calling during normal business hours when she might be in meetings. I left a very brief message describing Keller's comment and explaining my reason for wanting to talk with her, then disconnected.

A little over an hour later, Jamie returned my call.

"Thanks for the heads-up, Tom. Yes, I had called Keller and stressed the relative importance of your research and the opportunity working at the lab would provide to you. I'm not surprised he moved quickly. In fact, I just got off the phone with Kim. Her boss had apparently been talking with Keller about the meeting as well. As it happens, Kim will be coming by the lab this afternoon about four. Any chance you could join us to, as you put it so aptly in your message, 'Get our stories straight?'"

"Yes, since I don't have any classes ..."

"Good. We'll see you here at four then."

"Any chance we might talk privately if I arrived early, maybe fifteen minutes 'til four?" I asked.

"Sure. Is anything wrong?"

"No, but Robyn gave me some additional input about her personal responses to the phallus with the new hair overlay while I was driving her back to her motel on Monday. I wanted to discuss it with you first. Of course, she may already have passed it along to you ..."

"Oh, okay. See you at 3:45 then. Bye."

When I arrived just before 3:45, Jamie's receptionist waved me right on in to her office.

After our initial greeting, I got right to the point.

"I know that both Kim and Lorraine said their pre-overlay phalluses had said both masturbation and partner sex with the phallus had brought out feelings of sexual masculinity that neither of them had noticed before.

On the way back to the motel, Robyn told me the phallus, both pre- and post-hair overlay, had reinforced her own pre-existing masculine tendencies and preferences. However, she also said that the post-hair overlay in particular seemed to also bring out noticeably more feminine feelings. She said it made her feel more 'girly.' She used that word more than once.

Though she couldn't precisely describe how the new 'girly' sensations differed from her more usual masculine ones when she became aroused and orgasmed, she was emphatic that they were somehow different.

She wasn't objecting or complaining about the new feelings, though; she was just pointing them out to me."

Jamie looked very thoughtful for a few seconds.

"That was a good catch on your part, Tom. Her observations reinforce some things Lorraine has suggested and I've long believed: Every individual experiences sexual sensations differently and to some extent, regardless of the person's gender. As a result, we can only generalize about what sensations any particular person is actually feeling and experiencing during sex.