A Gift in Disguise Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had expected to see the prosthetic phallus appear on Kim as she smoothly slid the costume shorts away. Instead we were greeted with a beautiful transgender thong, perhaps a Carmen Liu design. Unlike the conventional gaff, this one accentuated rather than concealed Kim's now nearly completely erect phallus.

The moment Sarah saw the lingerie covering her mother's mystery, Sarah subconsciously tightened her grip on my own real manhood.

After a few seconds of even more pleasurable dance moves, Kim placed her thumbs inside the lingerie waistband. I wondered how she could possibly remove it as perfectly as she had the shorts. I needn't have wondered.

At some point prior to this evening, Kim had obviously modified the thong's back so that with one brief move of her hand behind her for a fraction of a second, with one pull she could allow her to break it away and cast it aside. It was a stealthy, easily missed move worthy of a skilled practitioner of close magic.

Suddenly Kim was standing stationary in front of us, hands on hips, legs spread slightly, and wearing only the heels and holdup stockings. With masculine pride she was displaying her bobbing erection that changed color completely naturally to a dark purplish-red before our eyes.

The prosthetic phallus was natural-looking and physiologically responsive, and Kim had placed it so perfectly on her was that both Sarah and I stared shamelessly at it as if hypnotized by its realistic appearance and behavior. Anyone looking at it and not knowing is was a neurological prosthetic would have instantly concluded that Kim was a pre-op male-to-female trans woman rather than the very real, sexy and sexual woman I knew her to be.

Even more remarkably, Kim's usually complete womanly behavior had been modified slightly but effectively so she now displayed some very sexy masculine traits as if they had been there her entire life.

After giving Sarah and I only a few seconds to absorb and appreciate Kim's remarkable sexual realignment, Kim walked toward Sarah. The womanly sway of her hips as she walked caused her masculine erection and balls to swing from side to side almost in perfect synch with her hips. She wore and carried her man-cock with surprising ease and graceful seduction. The effect on me was one of nearly an orgasm-producing dual sexuality.

The only thing keeping me from explosively cumming into my underwear and slacks was that as she approached her daughter seated beside me, Kim extended her own arms and hands toward Sarah. Sarah, in turn, released her hold on my covered erection and reached upward to place her own hands in her mother's.

Never losing her seductive and suggestive eye contact with her daughter and now softly gripping her daughter's hands, Kim backed away slowly pulling Sarah to her feet. She guided her daughter to the floor area more-or-less spotlit by the fireplace downlight.

Still in perfect synch with the music's tempo, Kim turned her daughter so Sarah was facing me. Then Kim began a perfectly choreographed, rhythmic, and sensuous removal of her daughter's clothing, one tantalizing piece at a time.

Soon, Sarah had become controlled by the music and her mother's hand pressures. Sarah, too, began moving in rhythm to the music's beat, all the while letting her mother take the actions to remove Sarah's clothing until all she wore was black wide strapped sheer suspender pantyhose and her heels, nothing else. To my delight, Sarah's pubic exposure revealed her own thick, brown pussy hair, trimmed but easily as thick and bushy as her mother's would have been but for the need for her to depilate to affix the phallus.

Sarah was so captivated, so involved sensually with her mother's dance routine, that she seemed to completely forget I was watching. Her own body movements, her breathing, her own self-touches now, her mother's delicate and arousing touches, had overshadowed any self-consciousness she might have had of my leering at her nearly nude body.

And a gorgeous body it was, too. Perfectly formed, firm breasts, not too big, not too small, a dancer's lithe body, firm like her breasts, and smooth porcelain skin in contrast to the dark brown of her pubic hair and the reddish-brown of her nipples and aureolae.

Now and again, though without ever losing physical contact with Sarah, Kim would throw a quick glance my way. Her eyes seemed to sparkle just a bit more with both excitement and satisfaction as she realized the effect both she and her daughter were having on me.

There was a momentary break in the music, and without ever stopping her sensuous caresses of her daughter's body, Kim said, "Tom, now you are the one who's overdressed. You think so too, don't you Sarah?"

Her breathing and voice still strained by her own arousal, Sarah managed a ragged whisper of agreement.

As the music resumed, Kim and Sarah together walked over to me. Each took one hand and guided me to the center of the room. The spotlight effect in the center of Kim's living room seemed to have a mesmerizing effect on me, seemingly drawing me into the performance before an invisible audience of none.

Their minds and bodies seemed to synchronize perfectly as their hands glided effortlessly over my clothing, skillfully and quickly unfastening and removing it. Their movements were so smooth and so well-timed that as one piece of my clothing would be cast aside, another was already being removed.

I had completely surrendered my body to each of theirs as they removed each article of my clothing. In mere seconds it seemed, I was completely naked between the two of them.

Kim moved to face me, then reached up and placed her arms around my neck and pulled us together. Our cocks touched first as if they were kissing before sliding alongside together, touching and stimulating. Both Kim and I gasped audibly at the sensations of our frottage.

Our lust for orgasm intensified, and just as it seemed we would both achieve it, Sarah released her hold on my neck and allowed our bodies to separate just slightly.

Before I could protest her separation, Sarah slipped in between us and caused her mother to completely release her hold on me. Facing me, our bodies seemingly even closer than Kim's and mine had been, Sarah placed her arms around my neck.

At precisely the same moment, Kim's hands began to sensuously caress her daughter's naked body. Sarah's lips crushed against mine, her tongue driving my own oral senses wild as we kissed deeply and wetly.

"Fuck her, Tom!" Kim hissed at me from behind her daughter. "Fuck the little bitch hard! Make her scream! I want to hear her scream!"

Somehow I was able to contort my body so that my fully erect cock could try and find Sarah's hairy wet cunt.

I felt a hand - it had to have been Kim's - take a death grip with one hand on my red hardness and use its tip to blindly probe through the hairy bush in search of her daughter's wet warmth. Kim used the fingers of her other hand to search as well, and when her left hand's fingers found Sarah's pleasure hole, her right hand placed my tip at its opening.

"Now!" Kim screamed. "Hurt the little bitch! She wants it!"

Kim's screams were urgent but not cruel. The grin on her face seemed to be almost a lust-projecting snarl now as she recognized that her daughter's intensifying arousal was being matched by her own. And by mine.

As if I could not disobey, I pushed my cock into the young woman. She broke our kiss with a gasp, then a shriek of surprise that turned to a prolonged moan of satisfaction with my forceful but even entry into her womanhood. I withdrew, then thrust back in. Once, then, twice. Each of my thrusts caused Sarah's screams to get louder but at the same time more encouraging for me to continue. Each of my thrusts seemed to intensify the wildness flaring in Kim's eyes while her hands clawed at her daughter's body.

Then came the moment when I realized that Kim had separated from Sarah and me and was standing off to one side, rhythmically stroking her prosthetic phallus while watching me furiously fuck her daughter in the middle of her living room.

Knowing there were no ears to hear for miles, Sarah completely released herself and began screaming even louder, her body jerking as the orgasm hit her first. I felt her cunt muscles tighten like steel bands around my erection, sucking its liquid and heat from my body into hers. Her pelvic thrusts matched mine, and her arms felt as if they would snap my neck. She lifted one leg, then the other, then locked them behind my back. I hardly felt the weight of her body, only the intensifying quivering of her orgasm and the crushing strength of her legs encasing me.

Our seemingly endless orgasm continued, though I found myself lowering her gently to the floor while somehow still managing to pound my cock into her. The moment her back touched the floor and with me still on top and inside her, I could feel the orgasmic spasms we were both experiencing even more.

My darting vision saw Kim, standing nearby, stroking her prosthetic cock furiously now, her knees beginning to buckle as all of her strength was routed by her brain to her own orgasm delivery centers. Kim's loud words and commands directed at me and her daughter had now dissolved into her own sexual gibberish noises, incoherent sounds of pleasure in the throes of orgasm. Her face was contorted with the mixture of the pleasure of orgasm and the frustration of being unable to achieve full release through ejaculation. Still, the orgasm prevailed, and Kim slumped first to her knees, then to lying on her back. The exhaustion of the complete bodily orgasm overtook her, and she lie flat, gasping at first until her breathing devolved into sleep.

Sarah and I were still intertwined, my cock inside and still pumping, her cunt still spasmodically contracting. Our intensity declined rapidly, and in seconds, we were both breathing hard but almost silently, unable to think or speak clearly.

I don't remember much about what happened immediately thereafter. I vaguely recall at some point helping both Sarah and her mother into Kim's bedroom and both of them being in bed. I just don't recall how.

I must have somehow gotten dressed and let myself out, because the next thing I remember was about two hours later being in my car driving home. Fortunately, traffic was light.

At home, I showered and collapsed into bed. My body hurt. My ears were ringing still from the screams from Kim and Sarah. Then just before I slipped into the peaceful sleep that follows being sexually satiated and exhausted, the image of Dr. Kim Geiler-Callaghan appeared in my near-dream state. She was wearing nothing but her white knee-length lab coat, its front held wide open by her hands, with her complete body exposed to me. She was wearing the erect prosthetic phallus, only now it was surrounded by her own pubic hair. Her snarly sexual smile beckoned me to join her. I felt my own tiny, limp cock beginning to enlarge again, but exhaustion won out and I slept.

I awakened Sunday morning, well, midday really, to my ringing cell phone.

"h'lo," I mumbled.

"Hello yourself, lover."

I recognized Kim's voice instantly. I glanced quickly at the clock and saw it was nearly noon.

"Good morning, Kim," I tried to sound awake and pleased that she had called. I couldn't fool her.

"I woke you up, didn't I? I'm so sorry," she teased. Then just as quickly, her voice turned serious.

"I kind of wanted to talk with you about last night," she said. Her voice suggested concern, maybe even a bit of regret. I thought it would be best to try and head off any concerns she might have.

"Actually, I'm glad you called," I responded sincerely. "I had a wonderful time. You were absolutely amazing! Thank you for all the work you obviously put into making it perfect. I hope you and Sarah enjoyed it as much as I did."

"I'm so glad to hear that, Tom, because I was afraid that my ... performance ... might have made you wonder about me."

"Wonder about you? How so?" I asked.

"Well, look. I have to admit that my desire to fuck Sarah while I was wearing the cock did sort of take my attention away from you. But something told me to urge you to fuck her instead of me.

And Tom, something amazing happened the instant you drove your rod into her. Even though it was your cock inside her, I could feel her cunt hair surrounding my prosthetic. I could actually feel it even though I was separated from you and Sarah."

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself watching Sarah and me together while you were jerking yourself off," I said.

"Yes, I have to admit that was the hardest orgasm I've ever had while I was wearing my cock," she acknowledged.

"If it's any consolation, you can definitely hold your own as far as orgasm immersion is concerned," I laughed lightly.

"If that was supposed to be a bad pun, Tom ..."

"No, I meant it as a compliment. Seeing you wearing the cock and jerking off while I was fucking Sarah was a real double turn-on for me," I said appreciatively. Then, changing the subject, I asked, "When does Sarah leave for LA?"

"As a matter of fact, I'm just on my way home from dropping her off at the airport. I've got to clean up the house and do the laundry.

When I woke up next to Sarah this morning, I took off the prosthetic and cleaned it up, then showered. I walked nude into the bedroom to get dressed, but Sarah woke up. We started kissing and one thing led to another, and before long we were grinding our pussies together. Her hairy pussy really drove me wild, what with mine still shaved smooth after wearing the prosthetic. Consequently, we spent a bit more time in bed together until she ran out of time and had to rush to get cleaned up and packed to catch her flight. I'm going to have to shower again as soon as I get the cleaning done and the laundry started."

Kim paused briefly, then her voice took on a slightly mysterious tone.

"Sarah said something to me, Tom, that was really odd as we were pulling into the airport.

I've never told her about the photos your trans photographer friend took of you. I've also never told her about the drawings your other friend, Geri, drew showing the nude feminine you standing next to the seated masculine you. In other words, she couldn't have known about them.

Yet she told me that last night just as her orgasm hit her when you were fucking her, she seemed to have an almost out-of-body experience. Her spirit body seemed to be watching her real body and you together ... except it wasn't exactly you. She said that her spirit body saw you as a woman but with a cock fucking her just before the orgasm hit her.

When I teased Sarah and insisted that she describe what you looked like as a woman, she described the feminine you from the drawing right down to the last detail ... every gorgeous detail.

Tom, I don't know what to make of that. I swear that I've never told her about the photos or the drawings."

I asked, "How did she seem to react to that when she was telling you that today at the airport?"

"Her reaction was as strange as her ability to describe the feminine Tom in such detail," Kim answered. "It didn't bother her at all. In fact, I almost got the impression that she was as turned on by you as a woman, albeit one with a penis and a definite male libido, as she clearly was with the real you.

If you haven't figured it out already, Tom, Sarah prefers sex with women. She's never really been completely at ease with a real man. And you're definitely a real man, lover. But she also told me that it felt really fabulous to have you pounding her pussy with your man meat. I think she's kind of taken with you," Kim ended with a girlish giggle.

I sensed the matchmaker mother instinct in Kim was creeping into the conversation again.

"Jealous?" I laughed.

"No, I realize now that she's definitely not wife material for you, Tom. But I certainly wouldn't mind a girl-girl-boy threesome again to see if you have the strength and stamina to do both mother and daughter in the same night. As long as I get to go first while she's watching us," Kim concluded with an upbeat sound.

"I'd be up for that," I added.

"You'd have to be, because the two of us at one time would wear you out!

Listen, I'm home now, and I've got stuff to do. But Tom, thank you for making Sarah's visit such a pleasant evening for her and me. Damn! Now I've got to go in and rub one out before I start cleaning up from last night! She what you've done to me, you naughty boy!"

"Fuck you!" I joked.

"Oh, how I wish ..." Kim responded good-naturedly before disconnecting.