A Gift in Disguise Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you don't mind a pretty simple meal, Tom. One of the drawbacks to my job is the frequent travel requires me to eat a lot of restaurant food. I really miss not being able to cook for myself and have homestyle food," Sarah said.

"I don't mind at all," I answered honestly. "Having to cook for myself at my apartment reminds me to appreciate my mom's home cooking when I go home. Some of the simplest dishes taste the best sometimes."

"Exactly," Sarah agreed. "I hope you like plain ol' noodles and tuna fish, because that's what we're having. I add quite a few fresh veggies - red, yellow, and green peppers, zucchini, chopped onion. I throw on a few spices to perk up the flavor, but very little salt thanks to the teachings of Dr. Kim. And you're getting steamed fresh string beans on the side."

"Perfect!" I said. "So, Kim said you're on your way to Los Angeles on business?"

"Yeah, I'm on a preliminary talent search for the club," she answered.

"I'd have thought talent would come to you rather than your having to go look for them?" I responded.

"That's perfectly understandable, Tom," she explained. "People think that sex clubs aren't competitive, but they are. There's plenty of people willing to fuck onstage, but the ones we're in competition for are the ones who also have more traditional live training and performance skills in addition to being drop-dead sexy and being willing to display their prowess publicly.

North America is just now emerging from the dark ages of sexuality. Asia, Latin America, Europe, and even parts of Africa have for decades had clubs like the ones I manage, and we're all competing against each other to stay on top of the live-performance sexual trends being driven by the desires of our customers," Sarah explained.

"Sounds like there's not much difference between selling sexual entertainment and selling cars," I observed rather lamely while trying to hold up my end of the conversation. I was interested but didn't really know what questions might be proper and which ones would be offensive.

"When it comes right down to it, Tom, product marketing is pretty much the same for any products, sex included. We try to anticipate what the customer wants or might like to have, then recruit, produce and present the best of the best before our competition gets it. Try to keep the market cornered for as long as you can, but never stop looking for what's just over the horizon."

"So ... what are you in search of on your trip out to LaLa Land? What are your customers clamoring to see or experience in the clubs you manage? Or is that a trade secret?"

"Kim said you were as good at conversation as you are satisfying in bed," Sarah answered with that hard-on generating impish grin.

"Sarah!" Kim again admonished her daughter vocally but with a look and tone that said she really didn't mind the complimentary comment at all.

"Tom, what have you observed to be the current sexual trends when you watch commercial television dramas? What are producers, writers, and directors trying to get into TV programming that maybe they wouldn't dare show before?" Sarah asked.

"I'm afraid I don't watch much television, so ..." I answered truthfully but with a shrug.

"You're probably better off for that," Sarah commented with a chuckle. "Actually, the big thing on television drama is having openly gay or lesbian or bisexual characters going as far as they can without getting non-cable stations fined or kicked off the air."

"Okay," I said with a tone indicating I really didn't know where she was going with this.

Again, Sarah chuckled at my naiveté. "We've been doing much more explicit sex presentations in the clubs for a few years," she explained. "Openly same sex combinations engaging in actual sexual intercourse. Well, at least in the public clubs outside north America. Even private clubs in the US are easing cautiously into it. Still, even extremely explicit presentations that are too much alike can get old pretty quickly. Audiences always want something more novel, more innovative and entertaining."

"And that's what you're going to LA to try and find?" I asked.

"Not just LA," she said patiently. "I'm visiting with specific agents all over the US. These are agents who are usually ahead of everyone else and represent what we think is the next level of professional sexual entertainment. Club owners and managers listen very carefully to the talents' agents as well as to our members and audiences.

Nowadays, more and more of our audiences and club members are telling us they want to see talented trans female and trans male actors. But they don't just want blatant sexuality; they want multi-talented performers who can speak and act well in personal interaction with the club members in addition to engaging in authentic live sex on the live stage.

Surprisingly, a lot of our members and audience members wouldn't necessarily mind personal interaction with a trans woman or man. It may be that they're just curious, but we're getting definite signals that say it's more than just mere curiosity. More men and women than you might think are very attracted to trans folks, mainly trans women."

"Oh," I said sheepishly, quietly hoping to change the subject. Though my first temptation was to ask if there were any of those agents or clubs in our town, I decided not to. One of my voices inside me was screaming at me, "What if you ask and she invites you and Kim to visit one with her? And it turns out to be the club Bethany Battaglia manages?" Maybe someday I would tell Kim about Bethany and The Club, but it was not going to be tonight!

Kim sensed my discomfort with Sarah's very forthright explanation and sought to rescue me.

"So how's dinner coming, Sarah? It smells wonderful," she interjected.

Sarah seemed momentarily amused by her mother's obvious attempt at redirection.

"You're right. I'd better check on it to make sure it doesn't get too dry," Sarah said as she headed for the oven. A moment later after looking at the casserole, Sarah said, "Good call, Kim. Dinner's ready. Why don't you and Tom go on in to the dining room and take your seats. I'll serve dinner."

Kim scooted her stool back from the kitchen bar, making no effort whatsoever to restrain her skirt from hiking up even higher on her legs. Obviously I noticed them, but it also seemed to me as if Sarah was showing an unusually keen and even sexual interest in getting a better look at her mother's thighs. It was Sarah's unusually watchful eye on her mother's shapely legs that kept my hand away from them when she dismounted from the stool.

Though simple, the dinner Sarah had prepared was well-presented, tasty, and satisfying.

Our conversations over dinner were equally uncomplicated. As dinner was coming to a close, Sarah suggested we retire to the living room. She had prepared some fresh coffee which she proposed to serve while we talked.

After placing the tray with the coffee service on the table, Sarah said, "Kim told me about your excursion into modeling, Tom, so I couldn't wait to hear the whole story behind it.

Kim said the photographer is a newhalf and that she and her sister have a thriving commercial photography business. So ... How'd she ever talk a straight guy like you into doing the photo shoot? Or shouldn't I ask?"

I succinctly gave Sarah the complete story about how I had come to know and then agree to model for Misako Sato.

"Amazing!" she commented. "And you weren't the least bit self-conscious about being with a sexy Asian trans woman when you were wearing only a skimpy competition swimsuit?"

"No, Mikki was very personable but completely professional and very adept at putting me at ease. I was as comfortable being with her as I am with you and Kim tonight."

"And you weren't even the slightest bit turned on when she was in her swimsuit and in the pool photographing you?"

"No, but you have to remember, I was used to being suited up in front of strangers as well as women swimmers when I was competing in college swim meets, so ..."

Kim had been listening attentively to the exchange between Sarah and me. She seemed pleased at how easily Sarah and I could talk about what would usually be an extremely delicate if not completely taboo subject between a man and woman who hadn't really talked much before.

As I was about to continue, Kim interrupted me saying, "Would you two please excuse me while I go freshen up?"

Her suggestion was casual and polite indicating nothing unusual.

The moment Kim was out of hearing range, Sarah zeroed in on me with questions about my reactions to Mikki's physical attractiveness as a trans woman. After a few more minutes of skillfully-phrased leading questions, Sarah seemed satisfied to have extracted from me that yes, I indeed do have a definite sexual attraction to Misako Sato.

Beyond Sarah's professional quest for talented trans performers for her clubs, however, Sarah seemed to have become quite aroused herself. Something in her eyes told me she was imagining Mikki and me intertwined, rubbing, kissing, and more together, and she seemed to like the images her mind was creating.

With noticeable ease, she segued into, "Tom, Kim mentioned she had told you that she and I occasionally have sex together. Not that I mind - her telling you, I mean - but ... you're really okay with that?"

"Yeah," I answered a little too easily. "It's not like one of you doesn't want it and the other one is forcing it or something. Obviously you're both adults and are good with it. You've both got your reasons, I guess, but it isn't really my place or anyone else's to question them."

Sarah had a look of both relief and disbelief.

"I'll tell you, Tom, it's both unusual and very refreshing that you're not especially shocked or even put off by it. That she would even tell you says a lot about how highly she thinks of you as a trustworthy friend as well as a lover.

I have to admit being curious, though. How is it that a nice, straight country boy was so easily able to accept Kim's and my mother-daughter sexual attraction for each other?"

Before I could answer, Sarah followed up with, " ... unless ..." accompanied by a wry grin of sudden recognition.

However, before she could complete her speculation, we heard the slight click of a door's latch bolt behind me, and Sarah's eyes glanced up over my shoulder. Her expression changed in a flash first from one of astonishment to realization, then finally to blatantly obvious sexual desire.

"What the fuck ...?" she exclaimed mysteriously as her eyes traveled up and down over an image behind me. Her eyes had paused and widened in their downward glance, and what she saw softened her exclamation from one of surprise to one of syrupy sexuality in the matter of a couple seconds. "What have we here?"

I had assumed it was just Kim rejoining us as she had left us. Indeed, it was Kim, but instead of her dinner attire, she was now in some sort of costume. It included wearing women's thin leather cowboy style fringe boots and pantyhose. Her earlier fashionable dress had been replaced by ultra-tight, black leather short shorts with low waist. She wore only an unbuttoned dark leather fringe vest which seemed to be grasping desperately to cover her lovely breasts. She topped it off with a rhinestone-studded cowgirl hat.

But what really caught my gaze as quickly as it had Sarah's was the obvious bulge in Kim's very tight black leather shorts.

What I probably expected to see was a well-defined cameltoe, but instead I saw the clear and unmistakable outline of a semi-erect cock. I knew instantly that during her absence, Kim had put on the phallus. Glancing quickly back at Sarah, I saw from her widening eyes and reddening cheeks the involuntary effects Kim's anatomical addition beneath the ultra sexy shorts was having on Sarah. For the first time tonight, Sarah was at a complete loss for words.

With the application of her prosthetic phallus, Kim's demeanor had noticeably changed also. Her voice had become just slightly deeper and more sultry though she was still smiling with satisfaction as much with Sarah's as with my reaction to her appearance change.

"I decided that since neither you nor Tom had ever seen the videos your father had made of some of my dances when I was working, I'd dig out some videos he made of me from when I was your age, Sarah, back when I was waiting tables and dancing in your father's club to earn money for medical school. I came across my old costume and thought it would be fun to try and squeeze myself into it. I knew neither you nor Tom had ever seen me in it before.

I thought changing into my work costume from over two decades ago might add something to the video I had planned to show you. To my surprise and thanks to spending a lot of quality time with Tom and his gift, I found that I'm back down to almost the same shape as when I was just a little younger than both of you. I didn't even have to increase the amount of boob glue. Imagine that!"

"Boob glue?" I questioned.

"Costume adhesive. Cuts down on unwanted nip slips," Sarah answered almost dismissively and without her eyes ever leaving her mother's body.

Kim's eyes were now sexually interlocked with her daughter's though she spoke to both of us.

"When Lorraine was encouraging me to give Tom a pussy ride as a possible cure to my two decade-long orgasm drought, she told me about Tom's rather remarkable restorative fountain of youth effect had on her." No doubt seeing acknowledgement in Sarah's eyes, Kim turned directly to me. "This seems to be proof positive there's something to her theory about your gift, Tom," she said seductively while running her hands over her thinly costumed and sexually sensitized body.

Looking back at Sarah, Kim continued, "And since you haven't seen the prototype of the super-secret project Tom and I and Jamie have been working on, I thought tonight might be a good opportunity to get your opinion on it. You just can't tell anyone else, though. It's actually a medical device under hush-hush testing," Kim finished with a conspiratorially near-evil smile.

Kim walked seductively to the sofa and stood directly in front her daughter, her leather-shrouded cock just inches from her daughter's face.

"Go ahead, baby girl. You can touch it. You know you want to as much as I want you to," Kim's semi-masculine voice urged with remarkable confidence. Now she was in full-on seductress mode, and it wasn't me she was trying to arouse. It was also obvious that objective technical analysis of the prosthetic by Sarah was the furthest thing from Kim's thinking.

Wordlessly, Sarah reached up and ran her hand over her mother's erection. From my angle behind them, I saw Kim's butt tighten instantly at her daughter's touch, a definite indication that the phallus's sensors and processor were reacting perfectly to Sarah's relatively delicate touch. Sarah's face reddened with the realization that she was exciting her mother and that Kim's cock was really feeling her daughter's touches, not just imagining what they would feel like.

"It's getting warmer," Sarah said with some surprise. Then, "And bigger and harder!"

Kim ever so slightly gyrated her cock-pussy to subtly encourage her daughter's continued and now more aggressive touches.

After a few seconds of Sarah's fingertips lighting off the phallus's sensors with their corresponding sex bolts flashing into Kim's mind, Kim turned toward me and in a slightly strained and breathless voice said, "Tom, will you please hit the start button on the CD player over there? I think we'll just skip the video tonight."

I arose from the easy chair where I had been sitting facing Kim and Sarah on the sofa before. I walked to the CD player, clicked it on, and turned back toward Sarah and Kim.

"Now, Tom, move the easy chair over there," she gestured to where she wanted it placed, well out of the way. "Then move that straight-backed cushioned desk chair where there easy chair had been," Kim commanded. Obediently I complied.

"Now, come sit next to Sarah on the couch again." Once seated, I could feel the sexual warmth emanating from Sarah's body.

Sarah still looked genuinely confused by Kim's very revealing retro attire, by the growing bulge under her mother's tight leather shorts, and by her mother's minutes-fast and very overt sexual transformation from an internationally prominent neurocardiological surgeon to a mysterious dual-sex siren in just a matter of minutes.

With the ease and moves of a seasoned stage performer, Kim stepped back into the center of her living room and pushed a button on a small plastic box that looked like a car's electric key fob she held in her hand. The living room lights did a fast fade out. At the moment of complete room darkness, a small track light wide spot light over a painting on her fireplace came up full bright and spotlit Kim who had assumed a very provocative and revealing pose for us during the brief blackout. Until then, I hadn't noticed the light had been repositioned from the painting to a spot on the floor before I ever arrived.

After Kim's being spotlighted for maybe a second but no more - just enough time for her image to fully register with Sarah and me - the CD player's amp and speakers blasted out the eight-bar intro to Khia, "My Neck, My Back (Lick It)"."

I looked sideways as Sarah. Her eyes were glued to her lover-mother, and her leering smile revealed her appreciation for Kim's secretive preparation of the theatrical presentation in her own living room for an audience of two.

Sarah was clearly horny. She snuggled tighter against me and casually allowed her right hand to settle on my own erection. I took that as Sarah's cue for me to do as I pleased with anything she might have within my reach. I slowly eased my left hand down her arm and allowed my left hand to rest on the bare upper half of her left breast showing above the dress. She offered a tender squeeze and gentle tug to my cock with her right hand in response.

Kim's eyes gleamed with excitement and approval at Sarah's and my cuddling and blatant sexual signaling. A slight nod to both of us sent an unmistakable message: "Anything goes tonight!" I returned her nod.

A second or two later, the eight-bar intro ended and Kim moved smoothly and remarkably limberly into her dance routine.

No matter what her training and physical conditioning had been, no woman pushing fifty as Kim is should be able to accomplish the sexual gyrations, bumps, grinds, and thrusts with as much ease and precision as she was. She performed tirelessly with the energy and timing of a twenty-one year old professional dancer, a dancer actually feeling the arousal she was trying to generate in us. Her movements in perfect synch with the beat of Khia's music, always with a performer's smile and never losing eye contact with Sarah and me, were impressive as well as indescribably arousing. I sensed Sarah was experiencing an even greater awe at her mother's moves, not to mention her body.

After a few measures of enticing moves, Kim deftly but just slowly enough removed the vest, exposing her seemingly unaging full natural breasts with their unexpectedly hard, pointy nipples. Kim cast aside the vest and began to stimulate her nipples with pinches and pulls that had been skillfully incorporated into the dance routine. The look on Sarah's face was accompanied by an increasing redness of her own skin and involuntary muscular tautness in her face, both strong indicators of pre-orgasmic arousal. Sarah's hand tightened on my erection.

With the observation and adaptive skills of a veteran live-stage performer, Kim read Sarah's reaction perfectly. Kim's own expression revealed complete satisfaction at her daughter's arousal.

The music's tempo changed just slightly, and Kim effortlessly and enticingly removed the tight leather shorts in a move that was accomplished so smoothly, our attention was drawn not to its removal but instantly to what lay beneath.