A Gift in Disguise Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I get it. I guess," I said making no effort to conceal the very real disappointment in my voice. I had been looking forward to being with Robyn again, particularly because of her extremely hairy body that stimulated her voracious sexual appetite and had the same effect on mine.

"So ... Do you always wear such sexy skirts and blouses on your road trips? And stockings?" I asked. It seemed like a fair question based on her explanation for not bringing the phallus on this one. Okay, I was needling her a little bit.

"No, but I got in late last night. I had some time this morning, so I took a bus over to the South Park Shopping Center and did a little selective shopping for a couple of little items. Just for your viewing pleasure. Actually, more than just viewing, I hope.

It's strange but ever since I got the phallus and the new hairy overly, I've been feeling even hornier than before. I fully expected that my wearing the phallus would make me feel more manly than womanly. It did with Lorraine and Kim, but after adding the overlay to the phallus, my female sensations seem to be amplified as well. I feel girlier than before, and frankly, I'm liking the feelings.

One of the reasons I had been talking with Amanda was that it seemed to me the new pussy hair overlay for my phallus caused Amanda's regrowth formula to work even faster than it had before."

"Ah, then Amanda has probably told you about Lorraine's overlay and the side effect of the adhesive she used to affix it to the phallus substrate?"

"Yes, she did. Amanda is going to give me a slightly reformulated adhesive at the meeting, just in case I experience the same reaction as Lorraine. I won't use it unless the feeling gets to be too uncomfortable, though. It bothered Lorraine, but in my case, the unusually fast hair regrowth seems to be exciting rather than irritating. Really, I kind of like it!

But the point I was going to make was that at Amanda's suggestion, I kept track of the changes. Of course, to do that meant I've had to let my natural muff grow uncontrolled, and ..."

She saw me brighten with my realization of what her hairy pussy must look and feel like now.

"... so tonight I thought you might give me your own opinion about my real regrowth rather than the overlay and phallus I left at home. That'll give you a comparison point when you finally see the phallus and overlay."

"It would be my pleasure," I said with a huge smile.

"Think of my outfit and my even hairier-than-usual pussy as a consolation prize for my not having the phallus on this trip. And there's something else, Tom. The overlay - or maybe it's the adhesive's chemistry - has also intensified my sexual drive. That persists for several days even after I've removed it."

"Perhaps I can help test and measure that, too," I offered.

"Oh, I sincerely hope so. The phallus is nice, and my masturbation orgasms with it are extremely intense and longer lasting, but it also seems to me that I'm getting hornier sooner after jacking off with the phallus."

"Incidentally," she added after a rather awkward pause and with just a bit too much forced casualness, "Did you happen to bring any custom-made condoms and the lubricant with you?"

"Yes, but you said you didn't bring your phallus ..." I started to answer before she cut me off.

"The rubber's not for me; it's for you."

She had never insisted or even suggested I wear a condom before - not that it would have been a problem - so my evidently puzzled look prompted her to explain.

"Tom, it may surprise you to learn I've never done anal. Not even with another woman wearing a strap-on.

Frankly, I've never really had the urge to try it. Until now. Maybe it's another side effect of the phallus. It seems to me that the sensations with the phallus are stimulating me to broaden my sexual repertoire.

The new phallus and overlay have spawned a new desire in me, one that's stronger than I ever imagined. One of these days when we're alone and I'm wearing my girl cock, I hope you'll let me fuck your boy pussy. But before I buttfuck you, I think I ought to know what it will feel like. If I like what you do to me, I want what I do to you to feel just as good.

You're so good at accepting and adapting to my preferences for rough sex or kissing to orgasm or sometimes just good old finger fucking, I was sort of hoping you'd be my first with anal? I trust you to be gentle with me." She paused, then added wickedly, "But not too gentle, though."

Had she really been concerned I might turn down her offer?

"Like I said before, it will be my pleasure," I answered, I hoped reassuringly.

"Thank you, Tom," Robyn said with unabashed satisfaction and more than a little eagerness as we pulled into the parking lot at Jamie's lab. Robyn got out, put the blazer back on and buttoned it, and straightened her skirt. The buttoned blazer skillfully concealed the blouse's see-throughness.

When we walked into the reception room, Jamie was there to greet us warmly.

"Robyn, thank you so much for going out of your way and adding this stop to your trip - especially on your day off. And Tom, thank you for picking her up at her motel.

Everyone else is already here. Robyn, you and Amanda are the headliners today. I wanted to give you as much time as I could. I'm sorry, but Kim is going to have to leave in time to get back to the hospital by four, so ..."

Robyn had instantly reverted to her "professional military officer" demeanor.

"An hour should be far more than enough time for Amanda and me. Really, what we're going to be talking about is just an idea. It'll be up to you and your lab to see if our idea is workable as presented, if it needs to be modified, or if it ought to be scrapped before wasting any more time on it. Amanda's going to be doing most of the presentation, but I wanted to be here in case there were any questions or comments more appropriately fielded by your friendly, neighborhood DoD rep.

Amanda and I really appreciate your getting this informal meeting together on such short notice, Jamie."

Jamie graciously waved off Robyn's praise with her hand, reminded us about Kim's limited time, then suggested that we go in and get started. As we walked in, everyone else was seated and talking amongst themselves. They became instantly and eerily quiet when the three of us entered.

"Who died?" Robyn said with a laugh at the group's sudden silence that greeted us.

I took one of the three empty chairs around the conference table. The other two empties were at the head of the table closest to Jamie and Robyn.

"Robyn and Amanda contacted me a couple days ago with an idea regarding the prosthetic phallus. They didn't go into a lot of detail on the conference call with me, but it is something we should all have a say in. I'll let them explain it. Amanda, do you want to join Robyn up here or stay seated safely out of the line of fire?" Jamie asked.

Amanda arose and walked up to join Robyn. Jamie took the seat Amanda had just vacated. Then Amanda began.

"We all know that our plan all along has been to develop the prosthetic phallus to be an interim substitute for a permanent penile transplant. Just like the Jarvik artificial heart was to be the precursor to a human heart transplant, the prosthetic phallus is not expected to become a permanent fixture on a man whose penis has been made inoperable or has been removed by injury, illness, or surgery.

That was a reasonable plan to start with, but as most everyone understands, transplantation of any major organ has substantial risk of rejection from a wide variety of causes including psychological ones. Penile transplants are so rare partly because the surgery is extremely complicated. Rejection rates due to vascular or neurological complications are extremely high. Psychological rejection rates by the patient are also extremely high and much more difficult to treat successfully.

You've all studied Jamie's excellent research and her meticulous notes, drawings, and photos chronicling development of the prosthetic phallus. One of the most important features, one that Lorraine, Kim, Robyn, and I can confirm, is that each phallus can and in fact must be tailored anatomically and psychologically to each wearer. Seemingly small details in size, shape, heft, feel, appearance, sexual behavior modification, and so on can make the prosthetic a burden rather than a blessing to the wearer.

So far, the only difficulties any of the four of us have had with our phalluses has been some small chemical reactions to the adhesives used to attach them or the cosmetic hair overlays to us. There have also been some instances of spontaneous erections in the absence of digital or other manual stimulation.

But one of the biggest obstacles to achieving longer-term comfort and wear has been the inability of the wearer to urinate or ejaculate through the prosthetic phallus as one with a biologically original penis would. Frankly - and admittedly crudely - that has been a plumbing problem that needed solving.

Thanks in large part to Robyn's hooking me up with some urologists and surgeons in DoD who've had considerably more experience than I with traumatic uro-genital tract and penile damage, we may have a solution to over come that obstacle.

Actually, the idea evolved out of the desire for a cosmetic pubic hair overlay to restore the wearer's pubic hair appearance at the same time he - or she - is fit for the phallus.

The concept is simple: Instead of the prosthetic phallus and scrotum and the adhesive substrate that mounts it to the wearer being one assembly, what if we redesign the phallus assembly to be two parts?

The first part would be a utilitarian mounting base which could accept the second part, the esthetically acceptable and functional phallus and scrotum.

Think of the first part being functionally similar to the docking station you may have on your desk to keep your cell phone and Blue Tooth accessories charged. It would be a cosmetic mound which includes pubic hair, electrical contact transfers, a urinary tract valve and tube assembly, and a sealed receptacle that would align, seal, and fit perfectly with the corresponding phallus/scrotum part. The penile part of the phallus would now have an excretory tube installed that would mate with the wearer's urinary tract tubing to pass both urine and ejaculate out of the body without removing the phallus. The electric microvalves in the new base would be controlled entirely by the wearer so there would be no 'accidental discharges'."

I looked over at Jamie. With almost every word Amanda spoke, Jamie was getting more and more excited.

Then I looked around the table, expecting to see looks of doubt or puzzlement. There were none of those. Instead, I only saw nods of encouragement.

Then Robyn spoke up.

"The big question is, Jamie, how long do you think it would take for Devlin Laboratories to produce a functional prototype of the proposed modified phallus?"

"You probably wanted it yesterday, right?" Jamie asked with mock seriousness. The people around the table laughed politely.

After the laughter subsided, Jamie looked at me first, then at Kim and Marta. Finally, she spoke.

"The matériel, electrical, and mechanical mods to the existing phallus, including the addition of the plumbing and microelectronic valves shouldn't be a huge challenge by themselves."

Then she looked straight at Lorraine.

"The biggest concern I have is that throughout this entire project so far, we have yet to

interact with any man whose penis has been damaged or surgically removed."

The room had grown quiet.

"Here's what I propose, though," Jamie continued. "Let Amanda, Tom, and I work on the physical parts of the proposal.

Lorraine, would you be willing to let Robyn introduce you to some of the DoD psychologists and psychiatrists who have dealt specifically with male genital atrophy and amputation and the patients who have experienced it? What I would hope you would bring back to us is a much better understanding of the effects of that condition and of the helps and harms the prosthetic phallus might afford a patient. I hope, too, you would all look at any effect the prosthetic phallus and the attendant reconstructive surgery may have on the patient's perception of his or her gender identification and sexual behavior. Please focus on looking for unintended consequences and bad side effects.

Kim, you have a part in this, too, even though your specialty is neurocardiology, you're the best qualified person in the room to address the challenges posed by a patient's neurological system's reaction to the phallus. This would seem to fit right in with the research you and Tom will be doing here at the lab in conjunction with Tom's PhD work. Likewise, Robyn can probably connect you with DoD neuro docs who have studied the penile-neuro issues.

And Mercedes, you're already seeing just how each individual wearer's own body chemistry can be affected by the adhesives and matériel used in the phallus. I suspect we're going to see even more dramatic variations when we try to migrate the phallus from healthy, well-adjusted female test subjects to living, breathing, male patients whose physiological and psychological issues are all over the board. Those will present a pharmacological challenge for substrate and adhesive formulations, not to mention interactions with other meds the patients may already be taking.

Lorraine has explained in detail how she felt increased masculinization as well as increased sensitivity to sexual stimulation to her breasts. Since none of the chemicals we've used have been shown to affect hormonal balances and reactions, I think we have to be especially observant for chemical interactions that may mimic hormonal changes, interactions that may trigger unintended sexual or gender identification consequences."

Robyn jumped in and explained to the group about her own intensified sexual drive and a broadening of her sexual needs. Thankfully, my name was never mentioned, even when she looked directly at me with a lecherous gleam in her eye.

Jamie continued after Robyn ended her own comments.

"Marta and Emily, you're not off the hook either. I want to adjust the proposed work for Tom here at the lab. Originally, it was just going to be his evaluation and recommendations for upgrading the lab to keep us up-to-date with nanotechnological sensor progress. I'd like to also involve him even more deeply in this project now. To that end, Klein and Keller have not gotten back to me with a meeting time, so I'm going to contact them and see if I can light a fire under them to schedule the meeting.

Robyn, I'd like to contact Melissa Sherman at the FBI to see about how to best address Tom's increased involvement with 765 here at the lab. I don't want to get crossways with either the FBI or with your DoD spooks and other contractors.

I wish we had another woman already lined up who would be willing to be the lab rat to test the proposed mods to 765 we've been discussing today. I hesitate to ask Kim, Lorraine, Amanda, or Robyn to do that. In no small part my reluctance is based on a concern that their respective brains may have begun adjusting to the 765's they already have. That adjustment, if it even exists, could influence the results of a new 765. I'd rather have the two-part 765 prototype made for a virgin..."

"There aren't any virgins in this group!" Emily inserted humorously.

"... a virgin 765 wearer' is what I was going to say," Jamie said to Emily with exaggerated sternness accompanied by a wry smile.

"I'd agree with Jamie," Lorraine said. "From my own experience with the phallus and from talking with Kim, Robyn, and Amanda, I'm seeing some signs that our minds are making behavioral adjustments when we're wearing our phalluses. Nothing alarming, but Jamie's concern about how those adjustments might influence the test results for the two-part phallus is reasonable."

Jamie looked around the table and then said, "Well, if no one strongly objects, I'll go back to my list of prospective guinea pigs I had prepared to use to select the first test subjects, and see if I can come up with ..."

"Oh, what the hell?" Mercedes interrupted. Everyone turned to look at her after her unexpected exclamation. After a hesitant pause, she offered, "I'll volunteer to be the first one to try the two-part phallus. I'm already read into the 765 program, and I don't have any particular objection to having a bald pussy. I've been looking for an excuse to buy some new clothes anyway. I also know what each of you four have gone through to prepare for wearing your own version 1 phallus, so ..." she just shrugged as her voice faded off.

There was a brief silence as everyone considered Mercedes' offer. Finally, Amanda spoke.

"Actually, Mercedes should be a very good test subject," she said approvingly. "She's in excellent physical health; she's willing; and she's less likely to have any particular first-timer anxiety about the phallus since she's already handled them and been involved in the project. She and Amanda developed the three-part hair depilatory and restorative we use, and she tested them on herself. She knows what Jamie's test and evaluation procedure here in the lab involves, too."

Jamie had an obvious look of relief. The other women were equally supporting of Mercedes' volunteering.

"Tom, you've been awfully quiet throughout the meeting. Anything you want to add?" Jamie asked.

"I haven't talked with Robyn and Amanda specifically about theirs, but both Lorraine and Kim experienced spontaneous erections, seemingly from only visual stimulation. Jamie and I designed the version one phallus to be responsive only to tactile stimulation of sensors embedded in the phallus and scrotum. Spontaneous erections without any handling of the phallus should not have happened to anyone, let alone everyone.

My first thought was that the wearer's body might be producing sufficiently strong electrical leakage currents that leak backward into the phallus via the electrical conductors, interact unpredictably with the programming chip, and trigger an unexpected erection. I'm still not willing to reject that possibility. One of the things I want to work on here at the lab - assuming the powers that be approve my working here - is to look at slightly modifying Jamie's sexual stimulus measurement instruments to see if we can also detect the presence of leakage currents. I also want to measure their strength if they even exist.

But after talking extensively with Lorraine, I think we also have to consider that the phallus wearer's brain may actually have begun recognizing the phallus and adapting to it as if it were her original equipment. That would suggest that their brains have found a way to independently establish communications and control with the electronics in the phallus. Sort of like artificial intelligence.

I think this is something we need to examine more carefully, too. At the same time, it supports Jamie's suggestion for a fifth test subject. I think Mercedes deserves a round of applause for volunteering to become a virgin again."

Mercedes' arm shot toward me, middle finger only extended. She was smiling straight at me while silently mouthing 'Fuck you!', so I knew her gesture was in good humor.

The meeting concluded on that note with laughter.

After Jamie for hosting the meeting, Kim excused herself and hurried out to her appointment at the hospital.

Robyn accepted a padded mailing bag from Amanda, then sincerely complimented Jamie for putting such a valuable and productive meeting together on short notice. Then she said, "Now, I've got a gawd-awful early flight out tomorrow to my next stop, so I'm going to have to head back to the motel and call it a day. Tom's offered to drop me off there on his way back to his place.