A Gift of Hydration Pt. 01

Story Info
A dystopian future in a femdom fetish world.
2.5k words
4.35
7k
7
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

( All characters engaging in BDSM, fetish, or sexual activity of any kind are 18 years of age or older when engaging in such actions.)

Introduction:

Circa 2100 AD, an asteroid, a world killer if it had impacted Earth directly, passed catastrophically close to our planet. It obliterated the moon, ripped away about a quarter of Earth's atmosphere, and changed the planet's inclination. By chance, the altered tilt became more aligned to the plane of the ecliptic, with Northern and Southern hemispheres now receiving equal light and solar radiation year round. Earth's magnetic field weakened to a degree, allowing a slow erosion of the remaining atmosphere: the "Mars effect". This lead to evaporation of most of Earth's oceans. The sea floor is exposed in all its grandeur. Islands have become mountains. Without the interaction of oceans and atmosphere, there are no storms, no rain, and Earth has become a desert planet, barely able to sustain life. Some fresh water remains, mostly locked in polar ice - it's gradual evaporation releases limited moisture into the atmosphere over time, allowing the remnants of life to cling to existence.

In a dystopian future roughly 4000 years after the cataclysm, the world's remaining human population, only about 250,000 in total, is scattered around the globe in small underground colonies.

One such colony, NLA(New Los Angeles) is located east of its old world namesake city, buried in the earth beneath what had once been San Bernardino National Forest.

Heat, light, ventilation(with some compression to thicken the air), and subsistence needs requiring electricity are all powered by vast solar arrays on the surface. Moisture extraction machines hum quietly day and night, drawing and producing small amounts of liquid water from the near dry atmosphere above us. It is not enough. Water is life. Water is the most precious thing on this fading world.

Part 1.

It happened gradually. Nutrition waned. Environmental conditions were very different from what existed in the old world, before the cataclysm. The delicate balance of human biology was disrupted. Changes occurred, initially, mostly in women. Births became gender skewed. Now, only one in twenty births produces a baby with a Y chromosome - a boy? Archetypal old world males eventually died off. Levels of estrogen in the immediate living environment of each underground colony reached unprecedented levels. Puberty is severely delayed in those with a Y chromosome - the onset not really happening until almost two decades of life, and at that point, other factors are in play which prevent any kind of normal male development.

Everyone appears female. Everyone has breasts. Everyone is groomed to the same feminine norms. Our voices are feminine. Society and culture are female dominated. The only way to distinguish between a true female with XX chromosomes and someone with XY chromosomes is by genitalia. Those with XY possess a small, barely functional penis, never developed, suppressed by levels of estrogen in the environment, and in diet. Limited sperm, capable of impregnation are produced by these fem-males, but actual ejaculation is very rare, and penis size is not sufficient to penetrate a female, even if an erection could be achieved and sustained. Sperm must be extracted by means other than traditional intercourse.

Sa' is a prefix to the name of all true females. It is an honorific derived from "She who is adored". Ys' is a prefix to the name for all who are born with a Y chromosome. When an individual who is born with a Y chromosome turns eighteen years of age, they become a slave, hence Ys'. Everyone, both Sa' and Ys', are referred to as "she" or "her". Male pronouns are a relic of the past.

My name is Ys'Michelle, and, three days ago, I turned eighteen.

I'm on the auction block today, along with two other Ys'.

The auctioneer, Sa'Raina, is a tall blond woman.

"Stand straight," she whispers to me.

She lifts my delicate chin upward with her fingertips, and glances down at me as she begins to describe me to the gathering. Potential bidders and bystanders alike turn from conversations and warm laughter to pay attention to the auction. This is a festive social event within the colony.

She strokes my cheek with her thumb.

As she prepares to describe me in detail, my mind focuses inward. I already know how tall I am, how much I weigh, as well as my traits and appearance, including recent changes - things which were done to me on the day when I turned eighteen.

Sa'Raina begins to recite a careful, detailed description of me.

"Slave Ys'Michelle's specifications are as follows," she says.

"Height, 156 Centimeters"

"Weight, 46.72 Kilograms"

"Skin, pale, milk-white, clear and supple"

"Hair, natural, straight, lustrous, jet black in color, falling to her waist line"

"Eye color, light brown - note a hint of epicanthal fold to her eyelids which is indicative of some Asian ancestry."

"On her birthday, three days past, her left cheek was tattooed with a blue flower, Delphinium, as is required for, and restricted to, all Ys', identifying her nature clearly and irrevocably, for all to see."

"Her septum is pierced with a white ring, as is customary for all Ys'. She is forbidden to have the left or right side of her nose pierced - that is reserved only for true Sa' females."

I reflect upon this custom. Ys' septum rings are made from resin and white dye, with a barbed latch, such that once inserted through the septum, and latched, the adornment becomes permanent and is expected never to be removed. The punishment for doing so is severe. The ring itself could be cut, but only with great difficulty.

Sa'Raina opens my slave robe briefly to reveal my breasts. She smiles to the crowd.

Ys' slaves are not allowed to wear undergarments.

"Forgive me," she says to her audience, "The best way that I can describe her breasts... she has pointy tits."

I hear some soft laughter as well as some murmurs of appreciation.

Sa'Raina continues, "Note her slenderness - a thin waist with flared hips and curved bottom - lovely feminine proportions."

Next she parts my robe, fully, and extends her hand down between my legs. She grasps my small penis between her thumb and two fingers. She fondles me a little, and then pulls my tiny shaft upward to reveal my testicles, drawn up tight, seeming like small, pale, pink-white fruits clinging beneath my stem.

I blush, lowering my eyes.

"We have performed tests - her sperm is viable. She will need to be milked on a regular basis, and her seed given to the medical guild so that we can initiate pregnancies. We must sustain our population levels," she states.

"She has been working in the library archives from the time when she was fifteen, transcribing from terminal to written page, everything that we can possibly save, before the last of our old world computers fails. She displays a high level of intelligence, and she possesses exceptional manual dexterity. We would like to see her continue to perform work in the archives, in addition to her new, permanent role as an owned slave," Sa'Raina finishes.

A pause.

"Now, do we have any bidders?", Sa'Raina asks.

"Fifty silver," someone calls out.

"Seventy five," another voice shouts.

"One gold," another woman bids.

"Three gold," a high pitched voice calls out. "Please, I really want her."

"Ten gold," an exotic woman purrs as she makes her way to the front of the crowd.

"Fuck," again in the high pitched voice, "I can't go that high."

I glance to Sa'Raina only to observe her face blanch as she sees who bid ten gold for me.

Sa'Raina looks at me briefly and I think that I see pity in her eyes. Then, ever so quickly, her expression shifts back to a neutral one, and she looks away.

I hear whispers, "It's the Ambassador."

"Greetings Sa'Raina," Sa'Sakara purrs as she approaches and proffers a small pouch to Sa'Raina.

Sa'Sakara shakes the pouch gently, stirring the coins within so that they produce a soft jingling sound.

"Count, if you like," she says as she hands the pouch to Sa'Raina.

Sa'Sakara has not looked at me directly, yet.

"No need," Sa'Raina replies.

While this exchange is happening, I hear fragments of conversations, kept soft, from here and there within the crowd.

"What happened to her previous slave?" someone asks.

"I heard that she ki..." another says, but I lose the words as Sa'Sakara moves directly in front of me.

Sa'Sakara's skin tone is that of rich dark cocoa. Her dark brown eyes blaze with authority and entitlement as she locks her gaze with mine.

"You are mine now. You understand, yes?" she says as she reaches up with long nailed fingers to clip a long delicate chain to my septum ring. She clips the other end to a bracelet on her left wrist.

"Come along now," she commands.

The crowd parts in deference to Sa'Sakara as she turns, and with a gentle pull on my nose chain, coaxes me down from the auction block. I see her smile with cold satisfaction.

Sa'Sakara is our colony Ambassador. She is responsible for representing our interests in dealings with other colonies. The role is largely symbolic at present. Interaction between colonies is infrequent - still, Sa'Sakara has two votes on the ruling council, whereas other council members have only one vote apiece.

I hear Sa'Raina begin to speak again, "Alright, next up. We still have two more Ys' to sell today."

The sounds of the auction gradually fade, until there is nothing left except for the ever present hum of the ventilation and moisture extraction machines which keep us all alive.

We have been walking for about ten minutes. We have gone up two levels from the location of the auction. I assume that Sa'Sakara is leading me to her apartment chambers within the colony. I do not attempt to speak to her. I feel a significant level of angst in truth, though I believe that I know most of what to expect: what I will be required to do and what will be done to me, and that I must submit and obey.

We reach a corridor junction, and Sa'Sakara leads me to the right. A sign on the wall reads: "NLA Level 3, Subsection A1", and in smaller letters "Hydration & Relief area 20 meters forward".

Sa'Sakara stops when we reach the HR area.

"Are you thirsty?" she asks.

"Yes, Sa'Sakara, Mistress?" I respond softly. "It has been more than ten hours since I received hydration."

"Very well, and, Mistress will do when we are alone together," she says.

We enter the HR facility. It is a square room with a private booth or closet located at each corner, four booths in total. Three booths have a pink door while the fourth has a violet door. Naturally, there is no sink or running water, but there is a stack of biodegradeable sani-wipes and solid waste bags set upon a small table in the center of the room.

Mistress leads me to the booth with the violet door.

We enter, and she closes the door behind us.

The single seat within the violet booth is crafted with a central "U" shaped cutout such that a woman can sit comfortably on the seat, resting her back, bottom, and thighs, but the seat is open between her legs. A round basin with low edges is fastened to the floor directly beneath the cutout in the seat. An opening of roughly ten centimeters is a focal point at the center of the basin. Every hydration and relief facility in the colony has special plumbing connected from these openings downward to large-scale filtration tanks, and then ultimately downward again to supply our hydroponics farms. The inside surfaces of both the collection basins and the plumbing pipes are coated with a moisture repellant layer. A drop of liquid spilled upon such a surface glides quickly across it, and down, leaving no trace of its passing. When solid waste is produced, it is captured in a waste bag and subsequently collected and recycled.

Mistress first unclasps the chain from my septum ring and from her wrist, and then she removes her elegant robe and drapes it, along with the chain, carefully across a large hook upon the wall, behind the seat. She now wears only low-heeled sandals, red panties, her bracelet, and various rings upon most of her fingers and toes.

She settles gracefully upon the seat, at first with her knees touching. She watches me.

"You know how this works, correct?" she asks.

"Yes Mistress," I reply.

"Good," she responds, "You may approach and assume your position."

She watches as I drop to my knees in front of her, close in.

I slide forward a little more, and then sit back upon my calves.

"Pull my panties down," she directs.

I do this, carefully working the panties over her hips and thighs and then down past her knees until they rest at her ankles.

Now, she splays her knees and thighs apart, revealing her vagina to me.

Her vulva is shaved except the mons pubis which is covered with dark black curls.

I gather my long dark hair with both hands, fussing until I can hold all of it in my left hand, up, behind my head, away from my face. I lean forward, bracing myself with my right hand against the edge of the basin, and tilt my open mouth upward, close to her vagina. I can smell her now, the natural scent of a woman's sex laced with a slight hint of urine.

"Good girl," she coos.

With that, Sa'Sakara spreads her inner labia apart with thumb and index finger, and, after a brief moment, she begins to pee directly into my waiting mouth.

The stream is forceful, the urine hot and salty bitter. I swallow as quickly as I can, trying to receive all of her stream, but I cannot keep up. Some of her golden flow spills from my lips and trickles into the basin. This continues for about thirty seconds. I drink as much as I can until her flow slows to a trickle and then to a drip.

Sa'Sakara sighs contentedly, "I needed that, perhaps as much as you," she says.

She looks at me.

I meet her gaze.

"Now, clean me up with your tongue, and then use a sani-wipe on your messy face, and we will be on our way. Oh, and next time, try to improve - more swallow, less spill," she instructs.

"Yes Mistress," I reply.

As I lean in to lick her vagina, to cleanse her labia and her pee opening, I think about the fact that, as an adult Ys' slave, a woman's estrogen infused urine is the only source of water that I will ever be allowed to receive again, for the remainder of my life. Levels of this hormone within my body will increase and be sustained, ensuring that I will remain forever feminine in every aspect except for the tiny undeveloped penis poking out between my legs.

We finish in our booth.

As we emerge from the HR room, Sa'Sakara reconnects the chain between my septum ring and her bracelet.

"Let's get you home," she says.

"I will allow you a day to rest and acclimate..." she continues.

"After that, I plan to fuck you senseless. We are going to have so much fun, you and I," she purrs.

I see a wicked gleam in her eyes.