A Gift of The Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he sensed something behind him.

"A benevolent soul aligned with a goddess of pain yet empowered by unspoken and shameful lusts and your insipid yet genuine desire to heal and relieve the torment of others. Life, it seems, is not without irony."

"What's going on here?" Eve asked.

"Sister Eve?" Max whispered.

"I heard my name as I approached and thought you were asking for blessings on your teammates," Sister Eve replied, "but instead, I find you pleasuring yourself whilst thinking of me and Kristina."

"I apologize ma'am, I promise I hold you and Kristina in the highest regard but I've been filled with strange feelings these past few days."

"So I gathered," Eve smirked, "I've watched men pleasuring themselves and you seemed to be going at it with a will."

She reached out and pinned Max to a nearby tree. She ran her hand down Max's front. Her hand curled around Max's fully engorged shaft. Her hand started stroking up and down slowly.

The sensation of another's hands on his manhood was a thousand times better than his own.

"Look at you, driven to distraction by lusts you've never experienced before, Kristina and I can certainly relate with that."

"You're warriors against darkness, you're heroes."

"Indeed, and it was because of our heroism that the Cyndia, the Succubus General cursed us as she died. Cursed Kristina and I to know her ceaseless and all consuming hunger for the pleasure of the flesh."

Max noticed her ravenous look. Her eyes running up and down his body as if he were a freshly cooked slab of meat.

Once the curse took hold there was no going back, the Sisterhood despises demonic influence of any kind. Even a curse like ours would be a death sentence, even IF the curse mark were removed somehow and Kris and I have grown to enjoy its many side benefits.

Eve breathed huskily into Max's ear. "I see the way you've been looking at us on the trail and I know what you've been doing whenever we stop for rests and meals."

Max immediately turned beet red, horrified that his companions knew he'd been masturbating himself while fantasizing about her.

It didn't seem to phase her though, and if anything, her grin got even wider.

"I know my little priest is a perverted little masturbator," she smirked at me. "I know you can't help yourself and you think of touching your little penis 3 and 4 times a day."

As she said this she squeezed herself down right beside Max, so that as much of her was pushing up against him as was possible. Before Max knew what was happening, her hands had unbuttoned his shirt, pinching his nipples. Meanwhile Eve's hand continued to plunder the illicit treasure inside his trousers, running her fingers all over Max's already stiff penis.

"Mmm, you like that, don't you?" Eve asked, and noticed how Max's tiny dick had started to throb. She pulled it out of his pants and began stroking him slowly, paralyzing him to do anything except submit to her will and listen to her words.

As he became more and more pliant, Eve kissed him on the lips very, very softly. She held the kiss a long while, and began forcefully probing her tongue into his mouth.

They french-kissed there in the forest, Eve in her small clothes and Max helpless, with his penis in her hands.

"Oh my," she whispered, "there are rules that you will have to learn now."

Max nodded mutely, transfixed by her powerful beauty and her wonderful hand stroking his shaft.

"Little priest-boys simply do not play with their penises -- is that understood?"

Max said yes but it must not have been fast enough because Eve slapped his balls, causing him to spasm in pain.

The Mistress of Pain giggled visibly.

Eve however had no sooner disciplined him then she went back to stroking Max's cock and cooing in his ear. "Tell Mistress Eve you understand, baby boy. Say 'Yes Mistress Eve, I promise not to touch myself without your permission.'"

Max repeated her words, he saw her again, the Goddess of Pain caressing her womanhood while lustfully watching his submission.

Max would have said anything at that point and it excited him even more to call her Mistress in this highly sexual situation.

"Now baby, I know that young men have penises that get hard all day long. And whenever your pee-pee gets hard and you need to make cum cums you bring your penis to Mistress and she will get all the bad seed out. Do you understand?"

Max wasn't even thinking at this point. Everything felt so good and he just heard something about Sister Eve making him cum as often as he wanted to.

"You mean as often as I allow you to?" Loviatar hissed.

Max wasn't sure which of the powerful women he was speaking to when he moaned "Yes Mistress You're so beautiful. Thank you so much."

"That's my good boy!" Eve said and let some drool from her mouth drip down on his cock. It made the stroking she was doing to him feel even better!

She gave Max another soft, deep, loving kiss and asked "Does our little cleric want to spurt for his Mistress? Hmmm?" she asked in a voice that could only be described as seductive.

Max was barely able to speak but managed to slur out the words, "Yes, Sister Eve, Oh yes! Please make me cum Mistress, please!"

Eve gave Max a knowing look and pressed his penis flat against his belly. Then she pooled a bunch of saliva on the palm of her hand and rubbed her palm and fingers straight up and down the front of Max's cock, over and over again.

Oh god, it felt heavenly! And just when Max was about to cum Eve lifted his cock up and looked at him - panting, helpless, desperate to cum.

"I love seeing you like this," she teased him. "You look so adorable and helpless. Do you still want to cum?" She asked, innocently as a little girl now.

"Oh yes, Mistress. Please! Please!" Max cried out.

"Beg for her mouth," Loviatar hissed, "tell her if she gives you her mouth you'll surrender your boy-pussy."

Max didn't argue, merely repeating what the Goddess said.

Eve's eyebrow raised but with an amused smirk dropped to her knees and took his penis, hard and leaking precum between her lips

The powerful warmth of her mouth sent the already on the edge cleric hurtling into an abyss of pleasure.

Her fingers clutched Max's shaft, almost lovingly tight. She took her mouth off the head of his penis.

"Will you agree never to play with your penis, never to cum without permission and that your little penis belongs to Kristina and myself now, and we're the only one allowed to touch it?"

She finished this last question with a lingering kiss, she then kissed Max's cheek, his forehead, each of his eyelids and finally again on the mouth.

"Anything, anything..." Max struggled to answer.

Sister Eve used her whole hand then, and oh so softly but firmly masturbated Max while she said, "That's my good boy -- cum for me! Make your little penis shoot its white stuff for your Mistress. Show Sister Eve how much you love her and make cummies now! Cum for me."

And Max did. He exploded in the most powerful, but most wonderful orgasm he'd ever had, cradled in Sister Eve's arms.

She swallowed everything he spurted out. He looked into her eyes and saw a power filling them that she obviously also felt.

"This is beyond anything I'd have pictured," Eve whispered, "It's faded, the hunger, the craving to despoil every man and woman I see, it's faded."

"Thank you Sister Eve, I can actually think clearly now."

"I was thinking that exact same thing," Eve moaned as she rummaged in her small clothes.

Max honestly thought for a singular moment she wanted a cloth to help him clean himself but no, she was searching for something else entirely.

She then dipped her head low and buried it into the crook of Max's neck, inhaling the boy's scent deeply.

He actually gasped at the sensation, her lips felt silky smooth against his flesh and glided along the very sensitive area on his neck. She inhaled deep draws of his smell before her tongue suddenly lapped out and began to taste her catch.

That caused Max to twitch and squirm, her tongue was warm and left a moist trail where it touched. He could feel his pulse begin to quicken the more she licked.

"You taste as good as you smell." Eve sighed.

Apparently, she was enjoying this too as she began to let out quiet groans into his ear and lowered her body down to press up against his.

The weight of her breasts squishing into his back, caused Max to let out a light moan, feeling her against him was getting him extremely excited. He could feel his boyhood starting to strain against his undergarments.

The Sister then ground her hips down into Max's barely covered bottom. He finally noticed the small clothes she wore barely restrained an odd large bulge, a bulge threatening to rip the fabric, and it rubbed right up against his pliable ass cheeks.

Max's eyes went wide.

It felt thick, thicker than any dagger or sword handle. Yet she was obviously not carrying a weapon, quickly his eyes went straight down her body and just barely in his peripheral vision he could make out the silhouette of some kind of lump beneath her small clothes.

Finally the many vague comments that Ena, Roland, and even Kristina and Eve themselves had been hinting, crashed into his awareness.

"The curse," Max whispered, "the succubus curse, it changed you and Lady Kristina it made you, ... it gave you..."

She pressed her bulge against the valley between his ass cheeks and began to grind against him once again.

The boy's heart felt like it was beating excitedly almost in anticipation.

"It's just...mmmm..." She quietly moaned out in between each gyration of her hips, "My cock!"

She pronounced the C's in the word very strongly, seemingly rejoicing as the implications finally registered in the young boy's head.

"After what you said I thought you'd figured it out on your own."

"It was Loviatar, I've been seeing her, hearing her. She told me to feed you my ... she made me request that of you."

"The Goddess of Pain told you to offer your ass to me and you still didn't realize what you were saying?"

In hindsight, Max had to admit it was inconceivable he hadn't realized what his companions were enduring.

"Perhaps it's time for you to get familiar with your new playmate sweetie." She said with more sadistic giggling.

She bore him gently to the ground, her frankly terrifying strength and power were unnecessary. Max was helpless to resist her and some part of him, possibly the part restrained by Loviatar's mystic leash, seemed strangely excited for what was about to happen.

Indeed Eve smirked, You just gave me a belly full of cream yet you're already hard and ready.

So eager to play, so reluctant to admit it.

Gods this ass looks so fucking tight." Eve said, kneading the two cheeks of his bottom a little more before driving two fingers in and out, testing the delicate area. He wriggled and squirmed but his movements only caused him to rub against Eve's already erect futa-cock.

Max felt a warm tingling at his innocent hole.

"You cast a spell on me."

"Just a little something to make your ass as accommodating as possible. If we were in a brothel I'd use oils and creams to accomplish the same thing."

It wasn't long before his squirming became something else, something more primal.

Eve moaned as her thickness rubbed against the crevice to his loosened star.

She eased the head inside, Max held his breath as the first few inches entered his asshole.

Max realized why Roland had been so eager to relinquish his place on the team.

Indeed, thinking about it, he could easily imagine Roland moaning. Max pictured Roland on all fours as Eve knelt behind him slowly feeding her fat cock into his needy boi-hole. The seemingly impossible fit would have had the bard moaning in distress, trying to crawl away from this assault on his ass. Perhaps Eve had laughed and, gripping him by the hips, pulled him back onto her girth, pushing nearly half of her intimidating size inside him. Perhaps he'd cried out and attempted a more frantic escape only to be pinned again and have her bury another few inches in his stretched hole. Perhaps Kristina had spit-roasted him, shoving her own thick shaft down his throat seeking to empty the seething contents of her futa powered balls into his empty belly.

At that, Max's strength seemed to fail him and he went limp in her grasp, only able to moan as Eve fucked his ass. The Sister sighed contentedly as she finished impaling her unresisting prey on her girlcock.

"Close your eyes and think of your deity." Eve moaned as she settled into a sawing rhythm.

Max looked up and there she was, The Maiden of Pain, his burning humiliation and shame was tinder for a raging fire of lust that warmed the cold-hearted Goddess.

"Give her your ass boy, I want her to know the extent of my charity, the honor I do her by giving her and the monk first crack at that hole."

"Everyone will know you're a cum hungry pain slut," the Goddess whispered, "that you're MY cum hungry pain slut and any who use your ass do so at my whim."

The thought came unbidden, whored out to those who the Pain Mistress deemed worthy. Suddenly the boy started to throw his ass backwards, tightening his anus and fighting to consume the cock in his ass with passion and enthusiasm.

"Are you okay?" Eve asked, maintaining a slightly faster, but still smooth pace on his form. Sawing her futa dick in and out of him while waiting for him to be ready for the main event.

She was holding back, if she and Kristina had known Roland planned to abandon them they'd have unleashed the full depths of their terrible lusts on his very human body.

Eve closed her eyes and pictured The Bard with a mouthful of her futanari cum and piss.

"He doesn't deserve it," Eve moaned as she plundered this sweet candy ass.

Max hesitated with his reply, teeth clenched slightly as if he was unsure whether or not he actually was okay. It didn't hurt his ass anymore, definitely not but...did he still feel shame.

How could he measure up to The Bard, they were, by nature, beings of hedonistic excess, or so popular culture would have one believe.

Then again Clerics were deeply spiritual men and women devout in their commitments and pious in their lives.

"Yet here you are with a futa cock in your ass and only able to endure it because of our connection." The Pain Mistress moaned.

"Are you OK?" Eve repeated.

Was he ok? What was he feeling? Her cock was up his ass! She was inside of him, fucking him! This hot, sexy, futanari with large breasts and an amazonian physique was making him ride her cock like a brothel girl.

And the thought of all that was just so...so...

"Naughty..." the Pain Goddess finished,

Yes, his pain and shame empowered her, pleased her, that's what he was now a base and degenerate fucktoy for others to use and abuse to quiet their lusts and carnal desires.

"Ugghnh..." a moan escaped Max's lips, and this wasn't a moan of shock or distress, no, this was a moan of pleasure.

The shape and girth of her cock practically crushed his little prostate throughout this ramping up process, and it was now really starting to take an effect on the boy. It felt good! Very good...so much so to the point that he actually felt his cheeks get even redder just at the thought of how much he was enjoying being butt fucked.

"Like others you mistakenly believe that being a Devotee of Pain precludes enjoying pleasure, especially pleasure that's rooted in your unspoken and shameful lusts and desires." Loviatar laughed.

Eve couldn't stop the smile she felt pulling at her lips, if her ears weren't deceiving her, then she for sure just heard the sound of bliss coming from her little fucktoy. "Aaahh..." She sighed a little, then shook her head slightly to calm back down.

"I'm gonna...start thrusting now...sweetness?" She asked him, steadying her grip on his hips again, but this time planting her feet firmly on the forest floor beneath them. Readying herself for the next push into the subject of her fantasies, she felt a sense of calm she and Kristina had been denied in the months since they'd been cursed.

The many boy whores and strumpets she and Kristina had unleashed themselves on paled in comparison to this boy's singular ass.

Eve drew her pelvis as far backwards as she could get it, then pushed it right back up into Max's body. This time, not very gentle either, some would even say she shoved it in there hard.

His body lurched upward and his back arched.

"UGH!!" He grunted.

The tingles pulsing out in a massive shockwave originating from his ass and spreading all over his form. And she didn't stop there, the slow, calculated sawing of her member in and out of him was a thing of the past now. Her hips began driving her shaft straight up into his belly.

Max imagined a sweet bulge in his front each time it went in. He could actually feel her huge, round balls tapping his butt softly with the strength she was pushing up with.

The thought was sending tingles throughout his abused body setting a carnal blaze alight in his nether regions.

"Yes! Yes! Please..mmmore!!" Max moaned loudly every time he felt his depths being forced open.

His hand reached towards his erection but a particularly aggressive shove of her futa-cock from Eve stopped him.

"Ah ah ah, you promised before me and Loviatar that that penis isn't yours to play with anymore."

"I'm sorry Sister Eve,"

"You get your pleasure from my cock," Eve whispered, "Focus on my cock and my pleasure, ...I'll make you cum."

Max trembled from the intensity of being fully skewered by her, he shoved himself forward and back, his asshole clutching onto her futa cock as if for dear life.

"You did it, baby," she praised me. "I'm all the way inside you. Now comes the fun part." She started truly fucking him, sliding Max up and down her cock with every thrust. As the priest grew accustomed to the pressure and the pleasure, he noticed a new kind of pressure, one that was both in his ass and in his cock at the same time.

He was going to cum, from a futanari cock in his ass.

Eve seemed to notice the change in him and started to aim her cock in a way that made that feeling stronger.

She upped the tempo and forced a moan from Max, who then kept moaning, unable to stop the feeling rushing through him.

Max reared back and to Eve's surprise started bouncing on her pole as she guided his hips. Their fucking reached a frenzied pace, slamming home into Max's ass over and over, while the priest's dick drooled cum.

Eve reached under Max's dangling cock and started stroking his erection using his precum to lubricate her hand.

Then Max felt her cock swell and begin spurting over and over inside him, filling the boy up with molten wetness. She kept thrusting, seeming to cum forever and as Max's ass became soaked with her seed, he came as well spraying his load load into her hand. As her thrusts finally slowed, she pulled the femboy closer to her.

Eve fed Max his own sperm, even smearing it across his lips and mouth which she then claimed with a hungry feral kiss.

After that, Eve reminded Max that there was no touching of "her" penis unless she was doing the touching.

As for the Mistress of Pain, Loviatar breathed into his soul, "You're mine now and you'll always be mine as long as I want you," and Max knew she was right.

Max felt mildly humiliated, but didn't want to make Eve or Kristina upset or ruin this new arrangement, so he began to timidly come to her whenever he felt horny and his penis was swelling.

He wasn't sure when Kristina became aware of the new normal but the situation seemed to amuse her.

They regularly inquired about his now constant state of arousal. Now forbidden to slip away from camp to pleasure himself, however futile such attempts usually proved to be, either Eve or Kristina made themselves available to him.