A Gift of The Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cleric turned around and Roland was shocked to see Max.

He looked very different, gone was the threadbare and ill-fitting armor he'd been wearing before. Instead the cleric's vestments were cut to show off his athletic body yet the sigil of a cat-o-nine-tails was still prominently accenting the armor. The symbol displayed on the small shield he carried with casual familiarity and on his chest plate, thigh-high boots, and the long dark gloves. At his admittedly shapely hips hung twinned daggers that looked like they got serious use and a whip coiled up on his other side.

The most shocking change however was the strange combination of magic and make-up that adorned his face. Roland recognized the bardic arts, the kid had multi-classed. Far from a garish display like many crossdressers, Max's make-up was accenting and improving his already feminine looks but Roland could sense the presence of glamours which were concealing the shadowy inky threads running through his aura.

He was clearly a high level cleric but Roland suspected that healing was not his primary focus these days.

Max smiled and Roland shivered, something about that smile didn't make it to Max's eyes where something feral and predatory lurked in eager anticipation.

Roland felt someone come up behind him, as much as his instincts told him to turn around, something about the quietly terrifying Max made him hesitant to take his eyes off the cleric.

"What's going on here?" Kristina laughed

"Looks like Max's found an old friend." Sister Eve chuckled.

"Ladies, it's been a while." Roland chuckled weakly.

"Roland was just proposing to join us." Max politely remarked. "And we could definitely make use of an extra Bard."

"We're heading out to track down one of the Demon Lord's generals." Sister Eve growled.

"Cyndia's lover whose grief over her death hadn't stopped him from taking up with someone new,"

"Several someones if the stories were to be believed." Max snickered, "There should be plenty of riches for the taking."

"I got the impression we'd scared the boy." Eve commented.

"How about I promise you Roland that Kristina and Eve won't lay a hand on you." Max politely replied

"...until you've had your own kind of fun." Kristina laughed cruelly.

The scary thing was it was clear Max wasn't joking, and the two futanari were apparently content to let Max have whatever perversity a Pain Cleric could conceive of before they started in on him.

Roland didn't bother to answer, he just ran away.

"How rude," Kristina laughed.

"I wonder which of us he was most scared of," Eve asked with a hungry smirk.

"We could always ask him," Max replied.

"What do you mean?"

"He's staying at the brothel,"

"The same one that apparently doubles as a House of Pain?"

"The same House of Pain you've been invited to work at?"

"And you know this how exactly?"

"I picked his pocket, found the room key,"

"Useful, but he'll be alerted when he notices the key is missing."

"Then it's a very good thing that I put it back."

"You picked his pocket then replaced what you stole without him being aware?"

"Ohh you're coming along nicely."

"Of course it might be more fun to wait until we've come back. You two are always horniest after you've gotten your kill-on."

Kristina and Eve both snickered, if anyone got horny on missions these days it was the pain-loving cleric and his ingenious knack for finding the perfect way to torture and humiliate their foes.

8

9

8