A Gift of The Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve or Kristina always stopped whatever they were doing and undid his pants and casually reached inside and started caressing his penis.

Lots of times they'd command him to slip his pants around his ankles and kneel in front of them. Eve would reach down and cradle his penis from underneath and squeeze and masturbate him until he came.

Eve enjoyed masturbating or even sucking Max off. Kristina had a more dispassionate tactic. If the Priest mentioned he was backed up Kristina would lead him away from camp, drop his pants and stroke him at a slow and torturous pace. With her knowledge of pressure points, her finger would inevitably find its way into his asshole and to his now suddenly sensitive prostate. He'd be exploding in her hands quite quickly. Indeed she would take any excuse during a rest period to fondle Max's prostate.

The femboy priest who'd previously only masturbated maybe once in a while, suddenly found himself cumming five times a day and the terrifying thing of it was the more they did it the more he craved it.

Always, when he was ready to burst, he'd sense Loviatar close by seemingly leaning in and whispering into my ear "Cum for me, slut. Cum for your Goddess. That's a good boy."

Of course Max orally pleasured them. Indeed he quickly found his own orgasms only grew stronger and more powerful the more he sucked futanari cock or milked their seething ball brew.

Oddly enough as Max's arousal and shame grew, so too did his power. Suddenly he had near limitless energy to cast spells and barely needed rest to replenish that energy.

At one point bandits made the last of what Max had to assume were a long series of poorly thought out life choices and tried to rob them. Apparently a well muscled kensei trained monk and a Sister of Battle in full armor weren't sufficiently intimidating.

The priest wasn't sure what images his magic pushed into the thug's minds but several were screaming in terror, cringing from the illusionary images that plagued them.

According to Loviatar however, not everyone finds a hormy and insatiable futanari as attractive as Max now did. Nor did they find subjugation and humiliation as empowering as Max did, indeed the complete opposite was true.

Eve and Kristina watched in awe as he empowered their weapons so that even the smallest cut or strike caused grievous wounds that seethed with necrotic power.

They ran away but Kristina, something of an expert, assured us that several would likely be dead before the setting sun. Those who survived would be permanently crippled.

Part of Max balked at this news but another part, a darker voice that increasingly sounded like Max's own, dismissed their agony as well-deserved punishment for their poor judgment.

That same voice thrilled to learn that violence inflamed the ladies. That heightened passion was unleashed on Max who found himself welcoming their brutal invasions of his mouth and boy-pussy.

As time went on Max became addicted to their ravishing of his body and forcing him to cum. He couldn't help himself, giving into his carnal desires several times a day, and they were always horny and ready, and it felt so wonderful when they would coax a big load out of Max or unload futa cum inside him; then give him a slow, soft kiss at the end.

Some days they would fuck Max five or more times. In fact, Eve would often tell him, "Sugar, we want you to cum at least five times a day. It means so much to us that we get you hard and make your little pee-pee spurt so often. And I know you want to cum at least five times per day too, don't you, Sweetness?"

Of course he did and even if it seemed like he was really tired most days, one of Eve's sweet kisses would fire him up and it would usually make his penis start to swell again, which meant that he'd need to ask them to take care of it again, too.

8

9

8

Goblin Attack!

They actually thought that the first burned out village they encountered was the result of bandits, perhaps even the same ones they'd recently dispatched.

The farmhouses similarly gutted by flame and violence certainly reinforced that view but the merchant caravan workers and merchants slaughtered but valuable bolts of expensive cloth left beside their now dead owners remaining untouched suggested an altogether different enemy, Goblins!

Normally they'd seek out a local chapter of the Adventurer's Guild to register even a job this small. Still goblin raids were one of the few tasks that required no formal arrangement.

The creatures were so numerous and so vicious that most adventurers knew without asking that clearing out a nest would be compensated.

Goblin nest runs were a frequent choice for low level adventuring. Higher level fighters often avoided the job as the rewards weren't especially generous given how frequently they happened.

What many veterans didn't often share however was goblin runs, often derided by more experienced warriors as piss-easy, could very easily wreck a team of wet-behind-the-ears newbies who could very easily find themselves overwhelmed by even a moderate sized band of the subhuman race.

Goblins were notorious for three things, their viciousness in combat especially if they had a leader to whip them into greater frenzy, their questionable grasp on personal hygiene and their willingness to defile adventurers via sexual assault.

Goblins reproduced like most other mammalian species however as conflict and domination were basic parts of goblin society it was little wonder they saw sexual assault on their victims regardless of gender as the ultimate expression of their perceived dominace and power over their foes and not only acceptable but even desirable.

The mostly in-jest comment that someone looked like they'd been "ridden by a goblin..." referred to the few survivors, abused bodies and spirits often bearing the scars of extended captivity, who told similar stories all involving being forced to cum repeatedly to impregnate fertile females or used by virile males to breed.

Thus the trio descended into a labyrinth that their senses said was absolutely teeming with goblins including a Goblin General and a Shaman.

Max trailed behind the ladies, the usual procedure for this type of operation was Sister Eve entered first to draw attention. Kristina would assess the situation, lending tactical support before darting in and quickly scoring a hit or guiding Max's less experienced eye towards any weak spot or other detail that his support magical attacks would have the most effect on.

Kristina and Eve fell on the goblins who screeched curses in their native tongue. The Shaman hurled deadly magical attacks until Kristina used her own abilities to snuff her magics like the flame of a candle. He heard several of the creatures heading his way through a narrow path. Max placed his hands on the ground and reached out towards Loviatar.

Loviatar whispered in Max's innocent ear encouraging him to use HER GIFTS, to let her fill him up the same way he let futanari cum fill his deepest holes.

Somehow the image of the leather clad goddess bending him over in the dark passageway and hammering his boi-pussy excited him, no it did more than merely excite him, it empowered him.

He felt magic filling him like a child's balloon. His eyes glowed brightly and fire filled the contained space.

One other thing about goblins, like everything else in the world, they needed to breathe oxygen and did not function well in a sudden vacuum. The flames consumed the air around the fleeing goblins, many of whom started to choke and gasp from the sudden loss of air, even the fetid stench-filled air of the cave.

Fleeing the sudden vacuum, many turned around only to be viciously cut down by Kristina who was coming up the passageway behind them.

Finally a hulking brute stumbled into the passage. Gasping and choking he clutched the air and writhed in pain.

This thing had whipped others to inflict pain and suffering on the countryside, some part of Max longed to see those tragic souls avenged.

Suddenly the air was filled with misty forms swimming through the air, they swirled around and even through the brute who flinched and shuddered at the freezing cold touch of the angry dead.

Kristina appeared and watched in fascination as the Goblin General crawled across the floor paralyzed by terror and cringing at her feet.

Kristina laughed and kicked him.

"What's wrong with him?" Max thought to Loviatar

"He's being tormented by all the souls that died while he was assaulting them." The Maiden of Suffering gushed.

"Did you do that?"

"No, YOU did, with a small amount of help from me and the power of pain." Loviatar laughed, "and you can do more if you're not afraid."

Kristina was raising her fist when Max stopped her,

"You're excited m'lady," he said

"I can attend to you in a moment," Kristina replied.

"-Or you can show the General he wasn't just defeated by you, he was surpassed in every way that means anything to his kind."

"You want to cuckold him?" Kristina laughed, "You naughty little cum-slut."

Kristina directed a series of strikes that paralyzed him, leaving him alive but unable to look away as Max dropped to his knees and took Kristina's shaft in his mouth.

The General grunted in frustration and anger

Kristina kissed Max hungrily.

The kiss ended with them both practically breathless and Max turned to The General, savoring the anger in his eyes now and ground himself against Kristina as he said, "Doesn't she have a fine body, she's got the body of a real warrior..."

Max slipped his hand downward and wrapped it around Kristina's erection and continued, "And she has the cock of a real man...a fine, big cock, much bigger than yours, don't you agree?"

Max sensuously stroked it, feeling it pulse and throb in his hand. "And, it feels so good inside me -- so much better than ever your puny little thing possibly could!"

Max felt Kristina's futa-cock swell at his words and while facing towards The General, rubbed his cheek against Kristina's chest.

"And she makes me crave her cock so much, just thinking of her inside of me, fucking me, -- cumming in me and making me cum harder and better than you ever could."

He slipped in front of Kristina, shivering as he knelt and took her shaft straight into his mouth. Her erect cock nestled itself in the cavity at the back of his hungry throat.

Max focused on the blowjob

"Spirits, the ghosts of the dead are forcing him to watch us."

Max could only imagine the torturous things the dead were whispering in his ear; how small he was compared to Kristina how much stronger she was how much they enjoyed watching me enact their retribution by cuckolding him for their amusement.

Kristina instinctively joined in on the torture Max was to inflicting on The General. The monk's hands caressed upward cupping his head, cradling and tugging on it while ramming her futa-cock in and out of his mouth till she was practically ready to scream.

"His mouth is a dream come true, the magic he used on you was NOTHING compared to how THIS feels."

Max moved his head away from Kristina's lap momentarily, "Isn't it hard and long and thick!" He gushed, planting little kisses on her thigh. "I've been enjoying her cock in my boi-pussy so much."

He paused with his mouth hovering over Kristina's futa-cock, visibly drooling over the thickness and feeling the warmth coming from the swollen head and smelling her scent -- her strength mixed with the smell of semen.

"A powerful cock just smells different," Max explained.

Max reached out and flicked Kristina's cockhead with his tongue and explained, "I wasn't much of a cocksucker, before I met Eve and Kristina but when it's a cock as big and powerful as this one, you can't help yourself, you HAVE to submit it. I think you'd agree."

Max ran his tongue up and down Kristina's shaft and licked her large balls and added, "I'm still learning of course, but I'm going to be getting lots of practice from now on!"

Max rolled his tongue up the length of Kristina's penis and then took her in his mouth again -- never taking his eyes off his opponent as the Goblin glared impotently at them.

Max sucked the shaft deep, taking as much of her length as he could before letting her slip almost completely free, he opened his mouth enough to show his tongue busily exploring and washing her crown.

Grunting and hissing came from the General, Max wasn't as comfortable with the language as The Battle Sister who responded to whatever he was saying.

"Indeed, he is ... MY BITCH," she taunted, "his mouth belongs to this cock, his asshole belongs to this cock and I use it five times a day."

Kristina groaned and sighed as Max went down on her, murmuring to The General about how good Max was.

Max would occasionally take his eyes off the seething with impotent rage Goblin and look worshipful to his futanari Mistress and they would share a moment of perfect bliss flavored by the sheer perversity of the moment.

Some part of him should have been ashamed at torturing a living, sentient being like that, but that voice was barely a whisper compared to the sheer lewd excitement not only of making love to his companion, but rubbing a degenerate bastard's face in their perverse passion.

Finally, Max could wait no more and let Kristina slip from between his lips and rose to his feet.

"Now's the moment you've been waiting for, Oh Great One," the femboy priest hissed as he moved to brace against a wall sticking out his ass and twitching it, beckoningly while facing the Goblin.

"Don't look away, this is what you like isn't it? A powerful dominant warrior's cock fucking someone into complete submission."

Max felt completely liberated as Ihe felt Kristina's hard cock press against his boi-pussy as The General stared deadly daggers at them.

"Your conqueror is going to fuck me. She'll fuck me better than you ever dreamed of doing and when she's finished inside of me, I'll let you taste it because you should know what real powerful cum tastes like, you should know why she doesn't have to skulk in caves and snatch the weak, her cock could be serviced by anyone but she allows my asshole the privilege of taking its cum."

Max took Kristina's thick futa-penis inside and moaned as inch after inch slide smoothly inside his asshole,

"And you actually thought you could stand up to this cock, you thought you could defeat this cock you're either delusional or your stupid and I don't know which is worse," Max taunted.

"Enjoy the show you limp dicked bastard!" Kristina laughed while fucking Max against the wall.

Max was sure he looked incredibly lewd with his legs spread, his feet barely touching the ground, levering his body up and down the futanari cock filling his ass, while Kristina groped his bouncing ass cheeks and nuzzled his neck and ear, both of them grinning and moaning while staring at The Goblin -- humiliatingly cuckolding him while he helplessly watched.

Out of the corner of his eye he could see Loviatar herself joining the dead in their taunting.

"Don't you wish you had the strength to even touch yourself, too bad you're so weak and easily defeated." Loviatar laughed.

The Goblin's hands strained to reach his own shaft. As humiliated as he was he wanted to pleasure himself and even this he was denied.

Their bodies were soon covered in sweat and the cave absolutely reeked of fucking and well used boi-pussy.

Max could feel pleasure rolling in waves inside his body, becoming more intense with each passing second, threatening to explode into orgasmic fire and he was bucking and bouncing on Kristina's futa-cock as he screamed.

"She's wonderful -- a real cock fucking me -- making me cum like only a real cock can. This cock that conquered you belongs to a better warrior than you, a better lover...a better fucker than you ever could hope to be!"

Then Max was wailing with the overwhelming joy of orgasm as Kristina pulled him down hard on her girlcock and with her fine penis buried deep in his ass she began to pump her hot seed inside.

Finally she pulled away from the wall and Max stumbled over to the Goblin General.

Loviatar looked on in orgasmic joy as Max straddled the Goblin General's face and worked his anal muscles. Creamy discharge oozing out, dripping into his open mouth.

"That's what a real cock tastes like." Max explained.

Kristina laughed and moved behind me, "Lest you think he's a one-trick pony, he can get hard and cum multiple times."

She jammed her fingers up Max's ass while stroking his femboy cock. Max gasped at her sudden intrusion but clung to her nevertheless.

Max quickly exploded, again creamy discharge fell on the face of the Goblin General.

"I wanted to kill you but this is better." Kristina laughed.

He stared at her with fury in his eyes. He mumbled something Max again could not understand.

"Come and find me whenever you find the courage to watch proper fucking," Kristina replied, "or when you finally grow tired of living with the shame of your defeat."

Kristina jabbed a finger into Max's body, this time he felt as if his bladder were suddenly full to bursting. He quite literally couldn't control his own reaction. He started to urinate, the golden stream falling onto the Goblin General.

She reached down and grabbed Max's ass, holding it with a sense of ownership.

"This belongs to me," Kristina cackled, "well me and whatever futanari slut his precious Maiden of Pain sees fit to whore him out to."

It made Max feel warm knowing who his ass and mouth belonged to.

8

9

8

The team continued racking up successful jobs. While Max felt like he was contributing to the group, part of him still wanted to do more and not just act as the designated fucktoy.

Ironic then how the solution presented itself. That afternoon he met Kristina and Sister Eve. They reported that they had found a place to stay for cheap.

"The brothel?"

"We've decided that we're owed a vacation for all we've done and I suspect we'll be having a lot of fun." Kristina replied.

Eve laughed, "I suspect the fun we're intending to have will be less noteworthy at a brothel than a tavern or inn."

Max realized they were intending to spend the time fucking him over and over.

But you actually enjoy the idea of being a cum hungry fucktoy," Loviatar hissed to his heart.

By coincidence, the madam of the establishment wore an amulet with the sigil of a cat-o-nine-tails, the symbol of Loviatar.

They'd found their way to one of the Pain Mistresses chapels.

He tried to surrender the female armor and vestments he'd been wearing to the Madame who turned out to be an ordained Whip Mistress. Instead she ordered they instead be repaired and altered only so he could more comfortably move with them.

He felt slightly out of place. And in a private cubby surrounded by tools of torture and self abuse he decided to actually speak with the Whip Mistress.

"I'm not sure I'm suited to servicing my Lady, I can't see myself dancing on broken glass or ripping my nails out "

"You're walking around in a female cleric's vestments," The woman sighed, "You want to know how many people even in this very brothel, would call you extreme for that alone, never mind taking futanari cock up your ass several times a day while wearing a chastity ring that prevents you cumming unless our Divine Lady allows it."

"But that's base carnal pleasure, surely a deity of pain should require a lot more of me than being a submissive fucktoy."

The Whip Mistress laughed and cradled his face in leather clad hands, "Your submission and humiliation taste like sweet candy to our Goddess. You have a masochistic streak inside of you but alongside that is a certain knack for turning that pain and humiliation on others."