A Gift of The Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a good boy," Max protested.

"No you were a survivor. You were good because charity and kindness presented a pathway. There was an advantage for you, survival and power, at a time when you had no reason to expect you'd have either of those things."

"I want to help others."

"- But not when doing so would put you at risk of unreasonable danger."

"I saved slaves,"

"No, you attacked their captors, massacred some and inflicted torturous pain on the survivors without mercy." She corrected, "helping the slaves was very much secondary to your extracting vengeance for their attack against you."

"I helped stop goblins from rampaging."

"You tortured their leader and the only reason he's not dead is what you did do to him was WORSE THAN death."

"I wanted to help my companions."

"-- And do you not give them aid and comfort by letting them bury their futa-cocks in every hole The Gods drilled in your little femboy body?"

"They're under a curse.

"-- That makes them horny and lustful, it warps their thinking, your sexual submission has given them the clarity to act responsibly, even heroically."

"But they do seem surprisingly powerful."

"Or freedom from the only order they've ever had has given them the freedom to act their will upon the world -- just as you've been freed."

"I'm not a self-abusing pain junkie, Loviatar has certainly enjoyed watching me but I'm not sure I'm suited to be a Brother-in-torment."

The Whip Mistress rolled her eyes, "You're wearing a chastity ring and getting fucked in the ass multiple times a day when you're not wearing female vestments but you're still unsure you belong to Loviatar?"

"I suppose asking for a sign would be laughably predictable."

"A sign of Our Lady's favor? Like all submissives you're secretly a demanding little bitch aren't you?"

"Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment and humiliation."

"There's no maybe about it; but rest assured you'll get your sign."

The woman reached down and slid a knife from her boot. Max tensed expecting her to attack him but instead she put the knife to her arm and drew the blade along its length. Blood fountained from the wound as the lady fell to the floor.

"Well young cleric, do your duty, ask our Lady of Agony to help you save my life, if you deem it worthy to be saved that is."

"Loviatar takes pleasure in pain, not death. I doubt she'd want her Whip Mistress to end herself in service of some parlor trick."

"Then ask her to end any doubt in your heart by putting her mark upon your body as you use her power to aid me."

Max took her hand and closed his eyes and reached out with the power he'd been feeling of late. The Whip Mistress wound began to close but even as they did Max felt a sharp pain across his back and scrotum. He ignored the pain, focused as he was on healing the Whip Mistress.

When her wound had sealed, leaving not even a scar behind the Whip Mistress gently opened his top and turned him towards a mirror. Across his back were strips as if he had been whipped, it was necrotic damage but the resemblance to the wounds from a cat-o-nine-tails, the symbol of Loviatar, was unmistakable.

"He dropped his pants and looked at his balls, they looked bruised as if struck."

He had indeed been marked by The Goddess.

"Clearly Loviatar has made her choice of servant, perhaps you'll oblige her by deciding if you'll acknowledge her as she's clearly chosen to acknowledge you."

"I want to be of greater use to my companions but I lack the time for training."

"How did you gain knowledge of cleric's magic?"

"Power leveling, intense meditative training for several days."

"Well that's the solution then."

"I can't become an expert necromancer in a brothel."

"But you CAN gain knowledge of the bardic arts, I'm thinking dancing would be a good match."

"You want me to spend three days and nights dancing to gain bardic levels?"

"Amongst other things," the madam hinted broadly, "your companions plans for that tight little boi-pussy will be equally important

"I'm confused!"

"Bards support their allies and debuff their opponents. Combined with your cleric's skills you'd be a formidable force on any battlefield."

"And you think this'll happen because I have sex?"

"First you'll be having A LOT of sex, second the sex you're having is intended to make you familiar with the basic move sets of bardic dance rituals many of which evolved believe it or not from certain eastern sexual postions, third you're also learning basic support magics that high end courtesans use to bolster their clientele recuperative powers. Or did you think the legendary virility of warlords and emperors was the result of their own efforts?"

"I actually assumed it was tall tales told by those fearful of incurring the wrath of someone who could have them killed for telling anyone they couldn't get it up."

"It's been known to happen but I assure you that the bardic arts have been a core part of the World's Oldest Profession as long as it's BEEN a profession."

"And this will make me a more formidable ally?"

"Teaching you to be a submissive bottom bitch? Trust me the power you and your allies will gain from your efforts will amaze you."

"Well thanks to the Goddess-controlled chastity cage, a three-day orgy of being a futanari cock slut isn't the wildest thing I've heard."

"Then let us begin!"

8

9

8

Max's education in bardic arts started with perfume and make-up. The brothel wrenches dressed him in delicate finery including a bath and scented oils before sending into the room with Kristina and Eve.

The girls moaned at the sight of him and while Kristina was more relaxed in her admiration Eve was positively feral, pawing at him like a beast hungry for meat or mating.

Eve grabbed Max by the chin, practically lifting him off the ground, and shoved her tongue in his mouth.

She began loudly smacking and sloshing inside Max's mouth. She groaned and moaned in his mouth, clearly enjoying this given the saliva-filled noises she was producing with her tongue. Kristina began to slowly stroke herself, watching them with obvious lust.

Max was hanging off of Eve's thick arms, while both her hands lifted him off the ground. Finally she pulled her tongue out, leaving a trail of saliva across his face and neck as if wanting to taste his excited pulse with her tongue.

Eve smiled at Max, her expression almost animal-like in its obvious craving for pleasure.

"He tastes good!" Eve moaned, "Like a candy!"

"Okay Eve you had your fun it's my turn!"

Kristina yanked Max away from Eve and did the same, opening her mouth to let her tongue push inside Max's accepting mouth.

Kristina groaned into Max's mouth, loving the taste of his warm wet cavern. She relished the taste of his tongue like a drug, as she groped his ass cheeks.

Eve seemingly got impatient and grabbed Max's head away from Kristina's and guided her tongue into his mouth and soon they were passing him back-and-forth. They began to lick all over his body. Their hands stroked Max's body up and down, rubbing him, petting him, clawing and grabbing at him.

"All right Kris," Eve moaned, you can take his mouth now, but I gotta get a taste of that cute little ass."

Eve layed down on the bed, Max climbed atop her face. Eve grabbed his ass and pulled it down to her face. Max on his knees moaned as she proceeded to feast on Max's sensitive asshole.

Her tongue licking up and down, and then inserting itself inside, causing him to gasp. With his mouth open, Kristina took the opportunity to shove her futa-cock down Max's throat.

Kristina gasped at the warmth of his oral cavity and began sawing her steel hard shaft in and out fucking Max's face, while Eve was eating him out with animalistic joy from below.

Eve was having the time of her life, her cock stood up at full mast completely erect, clearly loving the taste of my asshole. She groaned into it as she dived her tongue in and out of me, exploring my rear entirely.

Max reached out stroking his fist up and down the futanari shaft leaking precum before him. Eve moaned in pleasure at Max's hand job while occasionally giving his ass a spank, causing the femboy to jump and twitch. She was chewing his ass out, with her mouth and nose buried between Max's cheeks.

Kristina, guiding her long dick in and out of Max's mouth, moaned as her steady pace continued to stretch his throat.

"It fits like a glove now. It's like your throat was made for my cock."

The two began using me for their own pleasure Kristina would shove her thick cock in me, stretching my mouth out. Guiding my head along her member, and occasionally pushing all the way inside, forcing my face to mash against her rock hard abs.

This was all while Eve ravaged my ass with her tongue.

"Oooh, this little slut is getting me close!" Kristina moaned, "let me finish in your mouth!"

Kris put both hands on my head, and rapidly fucked my mouth. Max jerked Eve off with both hands. The monk roared in pleasure, continuing to pick up speed.

"Oooooooh yes! That's it you little bitch!"

Kristina exploded into Max's mouth and down his throat. She began to fill him up with thick futanari cum, shooting into his welcoming mouth, and driving it down his throat with her continued thrusting, Max massaged Kristina's balls as he sucked her cum straight from the source.

The priest swallowed rapidly, making loud gulping noises, as he tried to eat as much of her jizz as he could, Her cum just kept pouring out though, her giant balls unloading a week's worth of cum into the femboy.

Kristina pulled out and stroked herself, until she brought herself to another orgasm.

"Open your fucking mouth slave!"

Eagerly awaiting the next flood of futanari cum, Max opened his mouth and Kristina roared again, and spewed more juice onto his questing tongue, and then began to paint Max's entire face in jizz. Rope after rope hit his face, coating him in a glaze of cum. Max concentrated on the essence covering his face and filling his belly and Kristina felt new and tremendous power filling her up.

"That's amazing," Kristina breathlessly panted, "you can make us stronger by using our cum?"

"I can even steal power from others and give it to you," Max gasped.

Eve tossed him off her face to the bed, with his wet butthole in the air. She'd gotten impatient herself. Max knew what she wanted and it is what he wanted as well.

"Hang on Kristina, you'll have your turn, let me have his ass first, then you can take your turn."

"Fine, just make it quick I'm getting so fucking horny for his ass!"

Eve laughed, "Hear that boy? I was gonna take it slow, but Kristina wants me to hurry, that's how horny you've made us so try not to scream too much!"

"But if I don't scream how will you know you're as deep in me as it'll go?"

With that, Eve pushed her thick head against Max's wet asshole. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth in preparation.

Eve savagely pushed her entire length into his ass, her hardened shaft rubbing his prostate firing off a quick orgasm. Max cried out as he sprayed his femboy cum over his own torso. His guttural cry, cut off by Kristina forcing her thick futa-penis back into his mouth.

Max became light-headed; it seemed like the pain of his jaw being stretched out by Kristina's cock, and the agony from his ass being dominated by Eve's futanari dick were being transformed into mind-breaking ecstasy. Max's eyes rolled back. Eve pumped her hips, digging her fingers into Max's ass so that she could start humping him roughly. Kristina wasn't holding back though, she was ready to cum again. The two futanari began to pick up speed and Max cried out effeminately as they both came exploding simultaneously filling both his asshole and in his mouth.

Max's asshole spasmed around the shaft buried within, practically strangling the head.

"By The Goddess! This ass is getting tighter than I thought possible!"

Eve's shaft remained hard and obviously wanting more she reared her ass back and let loose with a flurry of thrusts into Max's butthole. Max cried out in pain and pleasure.

"Go on boy, moan for me!" Eve snarled, "Show me how much you love it! Show me that you want more!"

I couldn't help it, I let out a girlish, and high-pitched, moan as she drove into my ass with full force.

Eve laughed, "Yeah! Come on sweetie! Love every second of this, you're gonna get plowed like this For the next three days."

Eve pulled back, moving to her knees, pulling Max into her lap as she delivered more savage thrusts into the priest's pliant butt. I looked up at Kristina, her cock back at full mast, jerking herself off. Max reached out to cradle her balls and felt yet another massive load brewing within.

As Eve's cock thrusts bucked him back and forth like he was riding a wild beast, forcing the moans and screams of pleasure out of them both. Max's eyes rolled back again, and his tongue hung all the way out.

A futanari cock was dominating him and he loved every second of this pleasure. He wanted her cock to keep plowing him, taming his perverse passion and dominating his asshole and his femboy penis.

Eve was startled as another jet of cum shot onto Max's stomach and chest. An impressive load and apparently tasty. Eve licked the creamy discharge oozing across Max's body and felt power rushing through her. Eve laughed, she felt her futa-cock get bigger inside of Max.

Max moaned loudly, feeling her girth inside him.

"Feed them my power," the Pain Goddess whispered, "let them use you and abuse you."

A song that had no existing words or music hummed in Max's mind, he started to hum.

Eve and Kristina felt power rushing through their bodies. Power they'd only briefly touched as they plowed the assholes and pussys of the various mundane men and women they'd met since their unusual circumstances had begun.

Kristina laughed, she pulled the femboy priest towards her.

"Yeah? You want more you luscious little man-whore? Here you go! Take my big dick!"

Kristina lifted his legs and lower back his dripping cock was pointed at his own mouth. Kristina squatted over him and began plowing her futa-cock slowly, but with more intense power. She seemed to enjoy Max's instinctual tightening of his asshole. The clutching around her shaft combined with her weight to pound Max's asshole, and shove him into the bed with each animalistic thrust. The femboy felt his anal muscles stirring, and sucking on her cock. The intense pressure on his prostate made him scream in ecstasy.

"I thought you weren't a pain slut," Loviatar mocked, "scream for your Goddess, your submission entertains and empowers me."

Max looked around to see Eve, her body surging with the power of her lusts and desires stroking her cock faster and faster.

"Open your mouth my slave," Loviatar hissed, "show your companions how much of a cum slut you are.

With a cry of joy, Eve began to paint me in thick futa-jizz. Splashes of cum came pouring out covering his face and body, all while Kristina was fucking him with full force, hurling him around like a leaf caught in an erotic hurricane his legs bouncing under the pressure. By the time they were done, Max was covered head to crotch in futanari cum, a lot of it seeping into his mouth.

Just then Kristina's cock began to pull Max towards her, once he was sitting up her tongue crawled across Max's face and chest.

She moaned, clearly enjoying the taste of cum on Max's flesh.

She grabbed Max's ass cheeks and began to work him up and down the length of her futa-cock. Making his body bounce like a child's toy. A guttural moan came out each and every time Max's ass embraced her shaft all the way down to her balls.

She was fucking him like a thing possessed doing a lot of the work, their passionate rhythm set a kind 9f perverse time that added to the humming Max was doing that seemed to strengthen her thrusts

Finally Eve pulled her futa-cock out, leaving a thick trail of fura-cum connecting it, to his body, until only the head tickled and teased his bottom before fucking the shaft back inside mercilessly.

"Mmmm, keep it up boy, I'm cumming soon." Kristina's look of feral hunger was so unbelievably erotic, "Keep on bouncing on my cock baby, I'm gonna fill your ass up so good that it'll be oozing cum for days!"

Kristina started to thrust her hips harder and more forcefully, making loud slapping sounds as her balls rapidly spanked Max's ass.

Finally Kristina roared as she violently shoved her cock into his asshole, they both cried out, as the electricity of their sexual passion coursed throughout their bodies, leaving them panting and spent.

Max looked down at himself, he was a mess. Covered in cum and saliva he lay on the bed feeling like a broken doll. The futanari stood over him inhaling gasps of air before following some unspoken signal both women took their girlhoods in their hands and urinated on Max.

This final degradation caused something to change and suddenly Max could feel an almost divine sense of calm descend on him and he passed out.

8

9

8

For the next two days Kristina and Sister Eve were guests in the brothel. They slept in, had meals and drinks brought to their rooms and were encouraged to make use of the workers.

Max on the other hand worked his little femboy ass off. He'd rise with the dawn and help clean up the facility. The Whip Mistress educated him, filling the gaps in his knowledge of Loviatar and how to be a servant of pain.

As the doors to the Red Light District opened, the first customers arrived. Max learned to serve them drinks and food, engage them in conversation until workers were ready for new clients and eventually use support magic to keep flaccid clients in the frey, which they'd be charged for.

On the third day he got his greatest challenge yet, keeping the illusionary glamours the more skilled workers often used in place for the entire evening service.

By the end, he was comfortable using an array of skills and magic from Illusions and glamours to mess with an enemy's mind and spirit to terrifying cleric's magic that could weaken them or bolster Sister Eve and Monk Kristina.

When they finally left it was with The Whip Mistresses standing invitation for Max to return.

8

9

8

Roland checked the job board, he'd been hanging around the Adventurer's Guild. He was dressed as elegantly as he possibly could given his recent run of bad luck.

It also didn't seem to help that the party he'd left suddenly blew up hugely in reputation.

As their legend grew, he was starting to look like the luckless idiot who'd stumbled upon a chastity cage and stupidly chosen to put it on a friend as a particularly cruel prank. He ended up watching from the sidelines as his friend had first become wildly popular with females of every race or species until he was surrounded with throngs of horny females desperate to rut with him and not always careful to secure his consent first. Apparently the chastity cage was cursed to make anyone who wore it singularly capable of sexually satisfying any unfufilled and horny female yet be unable to climax himself. Eventually growing tired of cuckolding seemingly every male in the world potentially. He agreed to be escorted to a volcano by a team of male adventurers so the thing could be destroyed.

He thought about trying to sweet talk the Eina the Elven woman but Roland suspected his run of bad luck with the ladies might have something to do with the grudge she obviously still carried over their one night stand.

Suddenly he noticed a young cleric in front of the board. He checked her out and thought naughty thoughts about the holy places he could take her possibly virgin body.

"I could assist you, little one," Roland chuckled, "I'm an experienced adventurer myself so maybe we can work together."