A Girl Gone Ch. 03

Story Info
A Thanksgiving handjob.
1.3k words
3.48
5.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanksgiving 2010 was the first time in years that I did not have to cook. I thought it would be awkward not being the one to get up early and get everything prepped. It felt good to sleep in. 

David and I had just gotten married and were very much still in the honeymoon phase. There were lots of "I love you" floating around our days along with shows of affection, like kissing and hugging. All of which seemed to upset my new mother-in-law. 

"I won't have that in my house," she told us, "married or not" 

I thought it was strange enough that she said that. 

It was even stranger that David listened. 

My first instinct was to tell her, "Rhonda, I will fuck your son's brains out in your bed if you don't shut your mouth" 

I had to call her Rhonda. She flat out told me not to call her mom. 

I was a little upset that he didn't stand up to her at least a little. It was her house and all, so we had to respect her rules, but having David not so much as holding my hand really pissed me off. 

I didn't talk to anyone for the rest of the day unless they cornered me to have to respond. His mother insulted me with left-handed remarks during the few conversations that turned my way.

"You're probably not used to having such a juicy turkey," she sounded delighted to tell me.

She looked me right in the eyes as she said that one. 

I drove home that night after David had a few too many watching football with his brothers. I watched the four of them who were sitting shoulder to shoulder on the couch while the television was at a respectable level. They even restrained their celebrations to not cause a ruckus. 

He looked like a prince who had overfed himself and drank so much that he became as fat as he was content, and it made me sick to see him in the passenger seat.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked, trying not to sound like a bitch 

The result of the tone of my voice was debatable, but I don't think he noticed. 

"I did," he answered. "How about you?" 

"I did," I answered without taking my eyes off the road. 

The back roads between his mother's house and our house had the danger of deer running out in front of cars and it was dark.. That was my excuse to concentrate on the road and not look at my husband. I fucking hated him at the moment. 

I reached my hand over to his and tested the waters. His hand lovingly cupped over mine. 

I smiled and moved my hand to lay it on his leg. 

"I love you" I said.  

Sometimes I just need to hear the echo, even if I don't love you at that moment. 

"I love you too, Melinda," he answered. 

I have always loved hearing him say my name. He did that a lot when I first met him. It made me feel special. Like I had his complete attention. 

"Take these down," I told him as I pulled at the leg of his jeans. 

I kept my eyes on the road but could see my husband eagerly take his jeans to his knees. 

I rubbed my hand over the crotch of his boxers and cupped his balls in my hand. 

His only response was to put his head back to the seat and let out a little moan as I drifted my hand up along his cock. I adjusted my hand to where I could give it the full attention I knew it was craving. I used my open palm to trace the outline through his boxers from the bottom to the top. 

I wanted to tease him. I wanted him to know he was mine. 

"Take your boxers down," I ordered as I moved my hand away. 

Without hesitation, he did as he was told. His jeans and boxers were both around his knees, and I wasn't happy yet. 

"Further," I told him, "Take them down to your ankles" 

It was becoming difficult to keep my eyes on the road now. His hairy legs, muscular thighs, and erect penis were all demanding attention and dominance. 

Cars drove by on either side of us. One here and one there passed as we continued our way home. Traffic was light, but the added potential audience added to the excitement. 

As I took him in my hand and crept up and down his cock, I had no intention of getting him off. I was just playing. Teasing him was one of my favorite games. 

I looked down at the floorboard for a second and saw the pot that his mother had put some leftover turkey in for him to take home and had a horrible thought. I can't help but act on these things. 

My very religious mother had always said that if you think something, it's just as bad as doing it. She meant it, as I should have a clean mind. I took it as well. I thought of it, so I might as well do it. 

I waited until we got to a stop sign and put the car in park. 

"What are you doing?" he asked as I leaned over his lap and reached for the floorboard. 

He must have thought I was crazy as he heard me put the lid back on the pot and sit up. Awkwardly, I had to use my left hand to put the car back in drive before pulling off. I cupped my right hand to avoid dropping anything before reaching the target. I don't know if he realized what I did before I softly wrapped my lubed hand around his cock and started moving up and down. 

"It is really juicy," I said as I moved my turkey greased hand back and forth. 

David writhed in ecstasy in the passenger seat as he put his hands on the seat and pushed his body up to meet my hand. 

He was close, but I wasn't happy yet. 

I took my hand away and licked my palm before putting it back. I moaned in delight as my tongue traced my skin and I tasted the leftovers. 

David pulled his shirt up as I continued to jerk him off as we drove. I alternated a slow and steady pace and teased my grip tighter so I could feel it pulse against me. 

"Don't just sit there, help me," I ordered. 

He seemed confused as I slowed to a near stop. 

"Put your hand around mine and help me," I clarified. 

I felt his hand close over mine and he worked them both to the rhythm he desired. 

I could hear the sloshing of my well lubed hand moving over his cock. Even over the noise of the car, over the road, that became the most audible sound. 

I finally felt like I was being used, and he was in charge. It was always difficult to find a middle road when we first started out. 

We were still going as I pulled into our driveway. I was just thankful to get us there safely. Even more so, I was thankful to get the car in park and watch him get closer and closer. He spread his legs out and put his head back before he closed his eyes. I debated for a second to let him finish in my mouth, but I decided I wanted to watch him. His body tensed and he sat up a little. His mouth opened and I could see his eyes flutter a little before he let loose. The first stream of cum hit the dashboard, and I lost sight of the others. It happened too fast for me to see, but I kept moving my hand back and forth while he tried to stop me. His face turned bright red, and I enjoyed watching it. 

He moaned and groaned until he couldn't take it anymore. 

I let go of his cock and looked him in the eyes as I licked the palm of my hand once more. 

I could feel the familiar cold of November as I shut the car off and opened the door.