All Comments on 'A Girl on the Bus Pt. 07'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowabout 4 years ago

Thanks for this prolonged tease. It has been a wonderful time to follow the ramp up of the heat. May they both find the safe moment to come close again.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 4 years ago

In these crazy days it's nice to remember to smile. Quite a creative way to mention, and make a record of, the strange new social rules we must navigate. And yet, the old needs, the old desires — the old way of life cannot just disappear. Very clever to use exhibitionism to take the place of kisses and touches. I wouldn't mind playing this game myself. You wrote a very nice image for my mind's eye to see. And now, of course, I'll have to wait to find out how the fantasy plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good writing

Very nice writing, just hope you have planned the story out...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Creative use of current events.

I'm not a fan of extended teasing, but the way you handled this necessary alteration in the normal course of human connection kept me reading. Tastefully done, and I'm looking forward to subsequent chapters.

sotarosotaroalmost 4 years ago

Delight against the pandemic. Thank you for continuing to write during these challenging times.

HiFrancHiFrancalmost 2 years ago

For most of the story, I couldn’t place it as the language and feel didn’t match the US, Canada or the UK. As soon as I read Cole’s, I realised that that it was set in Australia.*

*RN Drive is one of the podcasts that I listen to.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

I love the way everything in the ordinary world drips with sex after a deep hot encounter like theirs - even going shopping

Zzip721Zzip721over 1 year ago

What a wonderful story. I love the tease and how you built it up. I can’t wait to read more of your stories.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Delilah dropped her panties & bra, like bread crumbs, luring Adam.

I love the edging.

Your descriptions, even the way his cock drapes on his thigh, it offers a heft that I want to feel ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES