A Girl on the Bus Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adam..."

I turned back. Delilah had moved back to the bathroom's doorway, her hand still inside her blouse. Then, quite simply, without a fuss, she undid the buttons down the front, separated the cloth to reveal her breasts, the dark nipples brown against her pale skin, pulling the flesh up into tight peaks. Her torso was lean, with a faint shadow of ribs. She slipped the garment from her arms, tossing it backwards out the door.

She unlatched the thin gold chain from behind her neck and dropped the little gold cross into a shallow glass dish on the counter top. Her gold rings followed, and two single loops from her ears. "I always take these off, so they don't catch in my hair." Delilah was so methodical, taking each item of jewellery off, one by one, taking great care. "This ring, It was my mother's."

She unzipped the blue and white striped skirt and stepped out of it. She tossed it into the hall and stood before me. She too was honest, proud in herself and confident. Watching her, I felt my cock thicken and move against my thigh, growing longer, heavier. I saw her gaze drop, and loved the way her eyes creased into smile. Delilah finished undressing by swiftly dropping her garter belt to the floor and rolling down her stockings. Her nakedness had a simplicity, her nudity a grace.

She stood in the doorway, still deciding what to do. I wanted her to join me under the shower, but at the same time, I didn't. It wasn't a concern about Covid-19, it was more the idea of a long tease, delaying the day, the hour, the minute. The second. Sex was always momentary; was this an opportunity for something different, something... more?

I stood watching her, she didn't move. Doorways are for going through, thresholds to step over... but to delay that first step, was that torment? Sweet god, I wanted this woman, but if I delayed, would I want her even more? I stalled by rinsing myself off, turning under the streaming water to remove the final sheen of the soap. Twenty seconds? It had been much longer than that; I was clean. Standing under the streaming water, I displayed myself, turning myself on with the tease.

My cock was thick and heavy, still long against my thigh, hanging down. That final surge of blood to stand me tall, fully hard, it wasn't there yet, didn't need to be. I was still cocksure and proud, water streaming down my skin. Looking straight at Delilah, her image fogged through the glass door, I deliberately ran my hand down my shaft to the head of my cock, delighting in my thickness, my heft. I pulled back the foreskin completely, revealing the head.

Still looking, daring her gaze to drop, I turned my hand under my cock, offering it to her eyes. I felt myself stiffen, my cock firming in my hand.

Her eyes dropped to my offering and she opened her lips a tiny bit, with a smile. She stepped forward, offering her breasts in her hands for my eyes. She was as deliberate as me, twisting up both nipples, daring my eyes to drop from her face to her body.

"My turn," she said, and slid the shower door across. It stuck on its runner for a moment, and I remembered I'd promised myself to fix it. Without fuss, Delilah stepped under the shower head, nudging me aside with her hip. "Get out, go get dry." She squeezed shampoo into her hands and proceeded to wash her hair, not touching me at all.

"Go on," she said. "It's my turn now to clean the germs away." She touched my nose with a soapy finger. "Shoo."

As I left the shower I turned and smacked her on the bottom, just once. She grinned, then lifted her head up in an exaggerated dismissal. "I shall remember that, Adam. Just wait!"

I laughed. "I hope so, Delilah."

"We'll see who can wait the longest."

As I wrapped a towel around myself, I thought Delilah might win that dare.

Once I was dry, I returned to the shower cubicle, and this time I placed my fingers on the glass. She touched her fingers to the glass in between us, then turned away to better wash the shampoo from her hair. I watched the water stream down her back and over the delicious curve of her ass.

I stood, lost in the sight of her, until the rattle of the shower door woke me from my trance.

"Can you get my towel, darling?" said Delilah.

* * * *

To be continued...

© electricblue66 2020

12