All Comments on 'A Goddess Gift to Leinyere Amazons'

by Norway_1705

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

Unsure about the story's point, as while it seems to propose a serious problem (extinction), it jokes about it in an extreme way and doesn't advance that proposition. In fact, the variances were so excessive I only made it slightly past point #2 before I had to give up. Undeveloped and does not stick to its purpose. 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i really loved this! the world was so interesting and set up the sex dynamics so well

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was hot! would love to have sequels and prequels. So many different sexual preferences to look at, each man to have his own preferences and attendants. Would love to see the variety are sexy situations in this world that you could create

Norway_1705Norway_170512 months agoAuthor

Thank you, kind Anonymous. I am not sure it is my job to write a sequel: perhaps the intention of the collective creation of the Leinyere Universe was precisely to allow everyone to continue the stories set up and sketched by others.

I here an army of warrior-amazons, and very rare males jealously preserved for reproduction. I don't think this is an original idea, I think instead that it is very common both in literature and in the history of peoples (often plagues, wars and hunting accidents reduced the number of males and increased the number of widowed females).

You feel free to go ahead with a sequel if you want.

My characters are often war veterans, or wounded, amputees, one-armed, lame, or with a breast removed. I sincerely believe that we are all wounded human beings, twisted like the trunk of an old olive tree. I can't stand stories where all the females are stunningly beautiful with slim waists and 38 DD breasts, areolas like five-dollar coins with nipples as erect as pencils; and the males are all Apollo, six and a half feet tall, with shoulders as broad as cars and biceps as big as thighs. My characters have wounds, weaknesses, illnesses, uncertainties, and self-deprecation (irony, if I can express it). And they help each other.

Really, anyone of you, feel free to go ahead with a sequel if you want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorway_1705@Norway_1705
History teacher, and storyteller. Non-native English speaker. Married, father of a son, author of non-fiction books and articles for scientific journals. I am curious to read about the motivations and doubts of characters, their insecurities, and their weaknesses. Often in ...