A Goddess Gift to Leinyere Amazons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember, he doesn't talk much. He doesn't ask for news, he doesn't want to know what's happening at the front. Never talk about the war with him.

Remember, after he has cum in your vagina, he will need at least twenty minutes to recover his strength. Do not insist immediately, but let him rest: pour him a glass of a drink, or, PROPOSE TO PREPARE A SANDWICH for him. [She smirked]. Males need a little time to recover their strength. Besides, it's not like the males are in danger of going back to the front! Ha, ha! They have plenty of time to rest, it's us who are in a hurry!"

The girl also laughed along with Qwerty, who continued "But after twenty minutes, or half an hour, start giving him little kisses on his cock and balls. The One-Leg Man is very generous, and if you give him all your attention, you'll see that you can get pregnant.

To give him another erection, a blowjob will do. But be careful, sister: don't suck too long, or he will cum in your mouth and you will have missed a great opportunity.

When you see that he moans, or that he moves his pelvis, you must stop sucking and immediately start riding his cock. Now he is One-Leg Man and he no longer gets out of bed, so you have to ride him.

Ah! I almost forgot. Don't sit on top of the cock with a dry, arid pussy... masturbate, or put the saliva from your mouth on it."

"Maybe I could ask him... you said..." the girl hesitated: she didn't want to trigger the jealousy of a famous war heroine, a veteran of a thousand battles. Perhaps Qwerty thought that facesitting should be exclusively reserved for her?

But Qwerty embraced her, smiling sweetly: she had already understood. "Sure, sis, sure: he likes to lick pussy, especially if it's all smooth and smooth like yours now. Tell him I sent you: tell him we talked. Tell him that I blessed you, and get him to lick it now before it's full of cum."

"You won't come in with me?"

"No! It is forbidden. When there is a need, to clean or to collect feces and urine (we are soldiers after all!), or to bring food, then you will ring the bell and I will come and clean. But I cannot accompany a female soldier who must be impregnated. You must go in alone."

###

.

Chapter 4 The soldier girl meets The One-Leg Man.

The girl entered, covered only with a few coloured silk handkerchiefs. She told One-Leg Man that Qwerty had blessed her and that if he agreed, she would beg him to lick her pussy before she rode him. He did not respond with articulate words, but smiled at her very sadly, and nodded.

The girl sat on top of his face, wearing coloured silk.

He licked and sucked her until she had an intense and deep orgasm.

The girl was bewildered. "Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Maybe I'm wasting precious minutes?" Then she turned her eyes and saw the erection that was waiting for her.

It was neither huge, nor long, nor threatening. It was an honest, shiny cock, ready to impregnate her. And she was relaxed because she had just had an orgasm and her cheeks were still red and hot from the intensity of enjoyment.

She spread her legs and rested her knees and toes. She took his cock with one hand and placed the tip on her wet slit. Then she slowly impaled herself on the marble column of the One-Leg Man's flesh. She swayed up and down, moaning, as he grunted, louder and louder.

The rhythm was faster and faster, and she realised that he was about to cum, so she tightened all the muscles in her pelvic region to accommodate his cumming. He felt the contraction and let go. She clearly felt the hot jet against her own flesh.

Immediately, she knew she was pregnant.

She also realised it was a boy.

She took in all the sperm of the One-Leg Man. She remained cuddled on top of his chest, sounding out his bones with her own breasts, which seemed already full of milk for the unborn child. It was only an impression, of course, but it caused her to make a decision.

Gingerly, the girl arched her ranks to reach the silk ribbon used to ring the bell: the ribbon dangled in the air, within reach of the wounded veteran.

After a few minutes, entered the assistant Qwerty: once a warrior heroine, currently an archery teacher.

The girl was still impaled on One-Leg Man's cock, with large drops of whitish semen spurting out of her already pregnant pussy.

Qwerty admired her with sincere admiration. "Would you like me to clean you, Archer Girl? It would be an honour for me, to lick the sperm of a Hero leaking from your shaved pussy."

"No. I want you to stay with One-Leg Man while I leave you two alone. Don't ever call me Girl, I'm pregnant, the Cat Goddess showed me: a boy will be born, a Reproducer. I hope he will be as fertile as The One-Leg Man, for the sake of our People!"

A tear gushed from Qwerty's eyes. "A male!"

"Yes, I know: it is a pity. But I will endure it, and I hope I can return to beget female daughters as well in two or three years. But now, I have a plea for you, almighty Qwerty..."

"I am just an old veteran with horrible wounds on my chest, one arm, and all white hair..."

"No, you are the woman who deserves to be in One-Leg Man's bed more than anyone else. I summoned you with the bell to order you to take my place for four days. I'm already pregnant, and frankly... I'm a lesbian. My wife, in the barracks, will be very surprised to see my pussy shaved and smooth... And I really enjoyed an intense orgasm, because The One-Leg Man is really skillful, but now I want you to be with him."

"Thank you, I don't know what to say, Archer Girl..."

"I am no longer girl: I have changed, though I am still the same as before. Like you: you too are no longer the infallible heroine, but you are much more because you teach recruits how to shoot a bow. You are a legend, an example for all of us, a model for me. So I beg you, my heroine, take my place and stay four days with The One-Leg Man. You will have all the time that would have been mine, and all the special aphrodisiac food, and drinks... please stay, Qwerty."

"Please stay, Qwerty," repeated One-Leg Man's baritone voice.

.

Chapter 5 The girl helps the heroine.

.

Qwerty was speechless. Over the years she had been used to being together with One-Leg Man only during shift changes, and cleaning up the mess.

No girl had ever given her, as a gift, even a small fraction of the four days she had received from fate.

But Qwerty's eye was infallible, as was her aim when she could still stretch her longbow. She knew immediately, from the hand gestures and eye movements, that the pregnant young woman was sincere. In all but one detail: a small lie that could not escape the penetrating eyes of an experienced woman.

"I thank you for your offer, and I accept: The One-Leg Man and I will be together during the four days that would have belonged to you. But your eyes have belied your tongue, little sister: you have no wife in the trench barracks. While you uttered any other words, your eyes stared at mine without ever breaking contact, but when you said you had a wife, your pupils leaped to your right... to the future. You WANT to have a wife, but it is not in your present or your past, it is in your future. Confess! I do not judge you. After the great Extermination of Males, almost all women-warriors experiment with lesbian sex, partly because there are no male prostitutes in the barracks following the army (it would be too risky for the interest of the People). "

The girl fell to her knees. "My lady! All my life I have longed to meet my heroine! My mother used to sing me the lullaby of your triumphs to put me to sleep, and I only applied for the Archer Regiment so I could imitate your deeds. Forgive me, I beg you! Seeing you without an arm and with a breast removed is so overwhelming! I wish I could give you some relief, I wish... I wish I had permission to give you an orgasm, ma'am!"

Qwerty didn't expect that. That girl was genuinely attracted to her, despite her body being horribly disfigured. But her eyes were sincere now: she wanted to give her an orgasm.

"Please stay, Qwerty," repeated the One-Leg Man for the second time, holding out his hand to her.

Qwerty understood what he was trying to tell her. The One-Leg Man had just cum and would have to rest for at least half an hour unless something new and exciting happened. The girl could trigger a new erection.

Qwerty moved her right hand under her own knotted robe, slipping under the metal brooch. With a single gesture, she appeared naked before the kneeling girl, now wearing only the gold medallion, and the legionnaire's breeches, with long, thin black leather straps fastened by metal buckles.

Qwerty smiled a selfish grin. "You have been honest with me, and I want to be honest with you, little sister. Unlace my shoes and massage my feet while I kiss my lover's mouth. It will be a start."

The girl, on her knees, and with her pussy dripping the semen of the One-Leg Man onto the floor, moved nimble fingers to unfasten the metal buckles from the black leather shoes.

She was eager.

Qwerty lay limply on the outstretched body of the One-Leg Man.

The girl licked her toes gently, eagerly, and passionately. Her mouth was warm, but the saliva cooled on contact with the air. Qwerty was a very clean woman: she shaved her pussy and washed her feet every morning. Her toes smelled of bergamot and vanilla.

Slowly, but passionately, she walked up the sole of her right foot and then along the back of her left foot. From down there she could not hear the words Qwerty was saying to One-Leg Man, but every now and then her moans of pleasure could be heard.

The girl continued licking Qwerty's calves.

Qwerty moaned and spread her thighs, arching her back to also show her pussy under the rosebud to her young friend as she pressed her nipple against the One-Leg Man's chest.

Qwerty expected to feel the girl's tongue touching her pussy.

With surprise, Qwerty felt a moist, eager tongue lick the edges of her rosebud.

A sudden thought: "O great Goddess! A rimjob! I have a chance to show One-Leg Man my face while I have an orgasm!"

She smiled at One-Leg Man, lying beneath her, and whispered in his ear, "Look into my eyes my love, look at my mouth. This girl will do the things you usually do to me when I am facesitting on top of you motionless. But this time, you can see my face. Look at me, staring at me intensely, I am now - moan - about to come before your eyes - moan - and that girl over there will keep licking me until I have come for you!"

The One-Leg Man nodded. He was not a man of many words. He kept staring into the eyes of the woman he loved.

Down there, the girl was very resourceful. she slipped a finger into Qwerty's wet rosebud, while with her tongue she reached the outer edges of her pussy. The girl was also an archer, and her fingers were agile and strong. Qwerty felt herself being pulled like the string of a bow, by a strong and experienced finger. The knowledge that the girl knew how to give a woman an orgasm made her quiver with lust.

The girl interpreted that trembling as an invitation to go on. She sucked the flesh of the pussy, first on one side and then on the other, then, when her face and nose were all wet with her vaginal juices, she inserted two fingers inside the pussy.

The perineum had become a battlefield. One finger in the rosebud and two fingers in the pussy dueled while other fingers stroked expertly around the clitoris, but without touching it directly.

Qwerty kept moaning and groaning louder and louder.

The girl was indefatigable. She could have gone on for hours. But probably several minutes had already passed because One-Leg Man's cock was hard as steel again.

The purple knob was shiny and swollen, and it bumped against Qwerty's pussy lying on top of him.

Qwerty ordered, "suck it, girl, make my man come!"

"No, lady, this ride is all yours."

Who had spoken? It sounded like the girl's voice, but the One-Leg Man's mouth had moved. Had they spoken at the same instant, and had they said the same sentence? Qwerty was as if intoxicated.

The girl removed her fingers from her pussy but kept her finger in her anus. 'I know you are afraid of falling, my heroine, but I will support your back as you ride. Fuck your man, ma'am, that's right." And as she said so, the young woman rubbed her own pussy still full of cum on One-Leg Man's thigh, increasing his arousal even more.

Qwerty slid onto the cock, impaling herself on that rod of flesh that stood like a column of marble. The pussy was all wet, but despite her excitement, age and two deliveries, it felt as tight as an eighteen-year-old's.

The One-Leg Man gasped. "Oh great Goddess, it feels like fucking a virgin!"

"Fool! I am only [... moan!...] an old [... moan!...] ugly [... moan!...] cripple!"

"Bullshit. You are the strongest and most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I love you, I love only you!"

Those words.

Those magical words.

The One-Leg Man didn't think she was maimed. He didn't care that she was missing a breast. He didn't even mind her age, her grey hair.

Those magic words. 'I love only you. "I love only you too, my love."

Qwerty gasped, wracked by an intense orgasm. The girl had to commit all her strength as an archer to support her back. The One-Leg Man was too immobile to help her.

Qwerty was still impaled on the hard cock, even though she had already enjoyed it, and she seemed to see constellations of stars in the sky. But the girl kept supporting her, and The One-Leg Man was still erect: Qwerty kept swaying to give him an orgasm, and allow him to cum inside her womb. But he resisted, who knows by what magic, and it was she who again enjoyed a second orgasm as she swayed on top of him.

She moaned.

He grunted.

The girl clenched her teeth to keep her from falling. Qwerty screamed one last yell and then collapsed, hugging his neck with her one arm.

Only then did The One-Leg Man release streams of cum, ropes and ropes flooding the heroine's warm pussy.

####

.

Epilogue.

.

After a few minutes of gasping breaths and soft caresses, the girl stood up, leaving a damp puddle on the thigh of the One-Leg Man.

"Goodbye, or maybe: see you again, Ma'am. I want to go immediately to the wing of the palace reserved for pregnant women. And I think it's only fair that you two have some time together. I will tell the service staff in the central corridor to bring you some fruit and two cups of the strongest tea."

Qwerty squinted an eye. It was the same gesture he made all those years ago to aim at a target. But this time there was no runaway prey to aim at.

"Thanks for your gift, girl. I don't even know your name."

"Was it not clear, ma'am? My mother named me 'QWERTY' in your honour, even though everyone calls me Tyna. You to all of us are a role model, a heroine, almost a deity. I wish you all the blessings in the world."

"See you soon, Tyna..."

### DISCLAIMER. This is only a fictional tale in a world of Fantasy. None of the things described could ever really happen. All characters are of legal age.

Please be patient, English is not my native language. ###

12