All Comments on 'A Good Christian Woman'

by EarthlyDelights

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good start and I hope you write another chapter. As for being born again, I once met a church organist who told me they had a new charismatic minister at her church and she was very suspicious of anyone who said “Jesus” with more than two syllables!

SuperSQ12SuperSQ12over 1 year ago

The next chapter pleeeeeez

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, please, more. I could see her boyfriend angling his nonchristian cock in front of her sweet Christian pussy, which sooo wants to be fucked. "Oh, JESUS !!" she exclaims as she sees his cock begin to enter her very wet pussy. She closes her eyes as he pushes it in and begins thrusting, showing her what she's missed in recent years.....

dondddonddabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed. Would love to read more, particularly when he has sex with her and thrusts deep into the depths of her sweet Christian pussy, which sooo wants to be fucked... I, too, have fantasies about fucking sweet Christian women, particularly "innocent" ones, but others as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEarthlyDelights@EarthlyDelights
Just a guy getting some of these erotic stories out on "paper". I find it cathartic and I obsess less about them knowing they're "out there". Some are based on my personal experiences, some are just made up. Just a bit of fun- enjoy.