A Good Cure for Boredom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my legs open I pushed the cold metal into my asshole. I gasped as it filled my back passage. One more little push and it was all inside. I turned around and bent over a little. I was looking at the reflection of my plugged ass in the mirror. Just the bright, red jewel visible now. The rest was snuggly filling me. It felt a bit strange as I walked about. I found myself having to clench my ass to hold it up me. I wondered if I had to do this all the time I was wearing it. If I went out without any knickers on, I'd run the risk of it squirting out as I was walking.

That was something I'd work on. I thought with practice I'd soon be able to keep it in place. If nothing else, I thought it would be fun trying.

I lay on the bed and closed my eyes. I was remembering the pleasure that being alone in the woods had given me. I definitely had too much free time on my hands. While Alex was out earning money, I was alone at home planning on sluting myself behind his back. I knew it was too late to go back now. I wanted to be fucked and used by anyone who wanted to use me. I'd been good for far too long. Now I wanted to be a very bad girl...Very bad indeed.

Thanks for taking a look at this story. This is a reworking of a story I'd done some years ago. It's been completely rewritten and expanded. If you've enjoyed reading it please comment or add a heart to the story. Thanks for reading.

12