A Good Man: Karma not Random

Story Info
My first experience with another man.
1.1k words
4.48
9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator50
Gator50
7 Followers

I'm what you might call heteroflexible. The best description of sex, which I consideran activity and not an attribute, is being intimate with someone, with careful attention to everything about the body. My first trip touching all the bases was with a woman, and I was surprised to learn that some of my men friends had assumed I was gay. I was doing all that could do, both physically and emotionally, with women, but I began to wonder what it would be like and feel like to be with another man. I had fantasies but never acted on them. Years later, after marrying, having a family, and the Internet, I took the leap.

The first guy I was with - a couple decades ago - was in a hotel room where I was staying on a business trip. I met him online and here he was at the door. He was not many years younger than I, good looking, with short brown hair and brown eyes. We looked into each other's eyes and were still for a moment. He just kicked the door closed, said "Hi," put his hands behind my head, pulled me toward him, and kissed me. He had soft lips, and the stubble on his face felt strange. I opened my mouth when I felt his tongue on my lips. My first man kiss. I liked it. He moved his hands to my ass, pulled me against his hips, and ground into me. I said, "It's the first cock I've felt on me." We kept making out as we undressed. He was hairy. I'm smooth. The skin-on-skin felt great as we rubbed our nipples together. We stayed close as we brought our hips and cocks together. I'm cut and he wasn't, which I had secretly wished for. He brought our cocks side by side, and after a few mutual strokes with our hands touching, he brought the heads tip to tip and stretched his skin until it just took the tip of my cock inside. I had never been harder.

He pulled me to the bed and we lay down next to each other. Without saying a word, we shifted around into a sideways 69. His cock wasn't very big, but was really hard. At maybe a bit more than 5 inches, it just fit in my mouth. I'd never had a cock in my mouth but it felt like that was where it needed to be. His mouth and tongue felt better than my wife's or those of other women I'd been with. It didn't take long before I felt that he was close to cumming. His cock throbbed. I felt his cum moving before it spurted in my mouth. It didn't have much taste, but it felt so good that I had to savor and swallow. Then I came. He sucked harder. It was bliss. He held me in his mouth for a while, and so I did the same. We got up off the bed and into the shower. We made out some more before going back to the bed, and we cuddled until he said he had to go home.

I didn't have his phone number but was able to get back to him by email in the morning. We chatted online for a while and, as I was staying a second night, decided to meet again. We had a nice dinner at the hotel restaurant, and while we talked he told me that he and his wife were talking about divorce because she had discovered he had a few meetups with other men and did not want to have sex with him anymore. He admitted that he had more fun and pleasure with men but that he had little experience. I said that I was not experienced, except for watching porn, but understood it wasn't like real-life sex. After more talk, a good dinner and a bottle of wine, we went up to my room.

We closed the door behind us and wasted no time getting naked and making out like we were trying to get as much as possible as fast as possible. But then he said, "You don't want to cum right now, do you? I know that I don't." We both took deep breaths and started again, but slowly. We both had really sensitive nipples that were even harder than our cocks, if that was possible. We kissed for a long time, and I was surprised by how arousing his day-old whiskers were when they rubbed against my cheeks. We put our hands were together and moved down until we touched our cocks and stroked while holding them and our hands together, combining our slippery precum.

We moved to the bed, but were barely aware of where we were. I became more aware when he said "Stop! I'm too close. I want to look at your ass. I've never seen another man's ass up close." I rolled over, got on all fours, and lifted my butt up in the air - just as I'd seen in videos. He got close, touched me with a finger, and rubbed around the rim. I had no idea that I would be so sensitive. He told me to move back to the edge of the bed. He stood up and touched my hole with the tip of his cock, which must have been drenched in precum because of the way it glided up and down between my cheeks. He paused at my hole and pushed there with gentle but firm pressure. I'd never had a sensation like that before. I was stroking my cock, and he grabbed it over my hand and really started stroking faster. He pushed harder against my hole, and started to penetrate we. I relaxed to make it easier for him but couldn't hold back any longer and came onto the sheet below. When I came I contracted around him, which pushed him over the edge and also pushed him out of me. He came on me and got me wet. I could feel his cum running between my cheeks and down my ball sack onto the bed to mix with mine.

We just flopped ono the bed and stayed there together for a while before we seemed to drift back down to earth. I've heard people tell me that the first was far from the best. That wasn't true for me, for two guys who had no idea what they are doing, but had the best of instincts. I think we passed the test. Stay tuned for more possibly based-on-fact stories.

Gator50
Gator50
7 Followers