A Good Story

Story Info
She loves it when he tells her a bedtime story.
1.6k words
4.37
9.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up when she heard his key in the door and lay there waiting, ears straining for the small noises from the hallway. His jacket being unzipped, his shoes untied and dropped. She lay naked on her side, her heart pounding, her throat dry. She heard the creak as her bedroom door opened, then the soft slap of bare feet on the hardwood floor. Another zipper, some buttons. A pause.

The bed sagged and the covers lifted and she felt a rush of cold air on her back, then the warmth of him against her. One arm reached across her body, ropy muscles pressing against her breasts. She felt his teeth digging softly into the back of her shoulder and she gasped.

His thighs pressed into the backs of her legs, curling her up, her knees rising toward her breasts. His cock pressed insistently against her ass. He reached down with his other hand and squeezed one buttock, pushing the head of his cock into her asshole.

"Oh," she breathed. His cock was slippery, he must have rubbed lube on it before getting into bed, The head slid into her and stopped. "Yes," she said. "Jesus."

The arm across her breast took hold of her shoulder and he rolled onto his back, pulling her on top of him, his cock still inside her. She lay back against him, one leg on either side of him. A hand reached down and caressed her cunt, touched her clit, and she shuddered.

"What do you want?" he asked her.

"This," she gasped.

"My cock in your asshole," he said.

"Yes."

"Say it," he hissed.

"Yes," she said. "Fuck my asshole. Please."

The hand not stroking her clit was squeezing her buttock and lifting her up and down on him so she could feel the cock moving around inside her. "Oh," she groaned. "Oh, fuck me."

"I'm fucking you," he told her.

"Oh, yes," she cried. "Don't stop."

His feet were planted on the bed now and his hips were rising, lifting her up and thrusting his cock further inside her.

"Stop," she said. "Oh my God. Oh my God." She gave a moan that was almost a howl and then pushed off from the bed. HIs cock came out and she rolled away, breathing hard.

"That kind of hurt," she told him.

"Sorry," he said. He laughed. "But kind of good too?"

"Oh my God," she said again. "Yes."

He reached over and stroked her face. "I want to be inside you," he said. "In your cunt."

"Yes," she said. "But maybe..."

"Wash him off first?"

"That would be nice," she said. He rolled off the bed and she covered herself with the sheet, closing her eyes. The shower drummed briefly and stopped. She heard his footsteps coming back.

She felt strangely distant as he climbed into bed, and a little apprehensive. "I'm not really ready yet," she told him.

"Oh," he said.

"It's okay," she said. "I'll get there, I just need a little... time."

"Warm up?" he said.

"Yeah, warm up."

She felt his arm circling her and leaned into him. His cock was against her hip. He touched her face with a finger, stroked her lips and cheeks. She closed her eyes again, feeling the finger trace a line down her body, between her breasts then up to circle her right nipple, then down her belly to her pubic mound.

"That's nice," she said softly.

"How about if I tell you a story?" he asked.

"Sure," she said. "If you want to."

He lifted one of his legs and put it across her. "I was thinking about a woman," he said.

"This is how your stories always start," she chided him.

"Hush," he told her. "Just listen."

---

This woman comes home late from work, not just a little late, more like an hour. The man is waiting for her, sitting on the couch.

"Where were you?" he asks her.

"Had to finish an email," she tells him.

He stares at her. She puts down her briefcase and purse and smiles at him.

"Come here," he tells her. She walks over and stands in front of him, bends over and starts to kiss him. He slips a hand under her skirt.

"You're naked underneath," he whispers to her.

"I've been naked underneath all day," she tells him. "Isn't that what you asked me to do?"

"What was it like?" he asks her.

"Nothing special," she tells him. "Just my usual day. Except without panties."

"Didn't it feel different?" he insists. "Being naked like that?"

She straightens up and unzips her skirt and drops it on the floor. She's wearing stockings and garters. She spreads her legs apart and grasps his shoulders, then leans forward, pushing her cunt into his face.

"Lick her," she tells him.

He glances up at her then smiles and leans forward, his tongue darting out.

"Sometimes," she tells him. "I noticed that I was naked under there. Can't you tell?"

He looks up at her. "You smell sexy," he tells her.

"Do I?" she asks. "I thought I might. Whenever Carl stopped by to chat I would remember I was naked and I'd feel myself getting aroused."

"Carl?" he asks.

"Don't stop licking her," she says. "And I found myself finding reasons to go down the hall and talk to him. It felt... I'm glad you suggested leaving them at home, it was a great feeling, standing there in his doorway, knowing my body was... my pussy was... open."

"Fuck," he says. He pulls her down on the couch and stands up, starts to unbuckle his belt.

"Not yet," she says. "You're not done yet. I've been waiting for this all day."

'Oh my God," he says and crouches down again to lick her.

---

Her lover paused. "You like the story?" he asked.

"Yes," she told him. "What happened next?" She was stroking his leg now.

"Don't you like thinking about her standing in the door of this guy's office naked under her skirt, enjoying looking at him and having him look at her?"

"Yes," she said impatiently. "Tell me."

---

So the woman pulls him down onto the couch, presses his face into her cunt. "I have a confession," she tells him. "I did something terrible. And I can't believe I did it."

"Mmm," he murmurs.

"I waited till everyone had left for the day, then I snuck into Carl's office. I didn't know what I was going to do but it felt very sexy being there, being sort of naked there. I thought maybe he'd come back and talk to me some more, I was so turned on thinking about it."

He lifts his face. "Jesus," he says.

"Don't worry," she tells him. "He didn't come back. And it was so quiet with everyone gone, I realized what I could do. I went and got my phone then I unzipped my skirt and dropped it on the floor. Then I leaned up against his desk and took a selfie. Just my pussy and stockings, up against his desk, he's bound to know where it was taken, his desk looks like nobody else's."

"What do you mean?" he asks. "He'll know?"

"I created an anonymous email account. And sent him the photo. That was the email I had to finish up."

He stares at her. "Do you think... he'll know? It's you?"

"I don't know," she says. There's a pause.

"Let me see it," he says.

"The photo?"

"Yes,"

"My phone's in my purse," she tells him. He brings it to her and she opens up the photo and passes it to him. He stares at it, enthralled. The patch of pubic hair, the pair of red garters taut around the flesh of her thighs. She wasn't just leaning against the desk, she was almost sitting on it, her legs spread to show clearly the puffy pink pout of her cunt.

"Jesus," he murmurs, then looks at her. You're so... sexy," He swallows. "I wonder if he'll know it's you."

She smiles. "Come here," she says. "Let's fuck."

---

By now she had her thighs wrapped around his leg. "That was a good story," she whispered.

"Do you think... " he began.

"Yes," she said. She lay back and opened her legs. "Now would be good."

He kissed her and touched the tip of his cock to her opening. "You like to think about that?" he asked. "Her walking around all day naked under her skirt?"

"Yes," she said. "Come on, fuck me."

He lowered himself and pushed the tip of his cock gently inside. "You could do that, you know," he told her. "Nobody would know."

"Fuck me," she repeated.

He pushed all the way in now and she moaned. "You'd know, of course," he told her. "Think about how it would be, every time you talked to one of the men at work. Somebody kind of exciting, like maybe Ryan?"

"God," she said.

"You'd stand up and feel the air on your cunt, feel how open you were." He had found his rhythm. "You'd flirt with Ryan and feel yourself getting warmer and wetter."

"Not Ryan," she said quickly. "Dan. Oh God. Fuck me."

"I don't know Dan," he said. "Is he sexy?"

"Yes," she said. "Oh... don't stop."

"Tell me," he insisted.

"I can't," she said. "He's sexy, he's - oh my God."

"You're naked," he told her. "Under your skirt."

"I know. I know."

"Your cunt is so wet," he said. "So hot."

"Selfie," she said. "I'll take a selfie."

"Show him," he cried. "Show him your cunt."

"I'll send it to him. The selfie. Like she did. Oh. God. Oh God. I'm coming."

"Really show it to him," he insisted. "Lift your skirt. Show him your ... oh my God, your cunt." His cock throbbed and he thrashed and moaned, then collapsed on top of her. "Your cunt," he repeated, his lips against her ear.

She sighed deeply. "That was a good story," she said.