A Graduation Like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily continued, "another condition: you're no doubt going to want not just one fuck, but to continue fucking Daddy. I know -- I've been craving your lovely Daddy and his huge cock since well before you were born, from before the first time we made love -- in fact, from the first time I felt him when we were dancing, growing huge and hard against me, inside his trousers. I couldn't persuade him fast enough to take me home, so I could invite him in for a nightcap, a feel of his lovely huge cock in my hand, in my mouth, in my waiting cunt. Just wow!"

She went on, excitedly, "I've never stopped wanting him, and I never will stop wanting him, thrusting and surging inside me. Our second condition is that all sex-play must take place in this bed -- you must never fuck or have sex-play except when I am with you watching, enjoying and perhaps helping, and you've been invited to come into our bed. Daddy's cock will be our cock, not your cock. If you agree to this, please watch me give Daddy a nice lick and a kiss on that hot rod of his...and then I'm hoping he's going to fuck my brains out!!"

Without another word they both dove under the sheet, and I had the lovely sensation of Emily's hands, and her hot mouth, at my cock and balls. I raised the sheet: "mind if I watch too?" Emily had engulfed the end of my cock in her mouth, while with her two hands she squeezed and rubbed it up and down, while Julia watched excitedly and fondled my balls. Then Emily occupied herself by licking, sucking, and caressing my balls while exploring farther down my crotch, pressing a finger against my willing asshole.

After a while Emily paused, "I'll switch back again," and then she plunged four inches of my cock into her warm and eager mouth. Sensations began to surge over me as I could feel my balls begin to tighten, so I warned her, "I'm close to coming -- you'll get a mouthful of semen, or a faceful."

Emily responded, "I want all that lovely juicy hot semen in my cunt! Julia, time for you to stand back and watch this -- I want Daddy to fuck me from behind, 'cos that's the way he goes in deepest!" With that, she scooched around on the bed, face down, so her ass faced the edge of the bed and she raised herself on her spread knees to present herself.

"But I need a few moments to prepare..." I whispered as I got around behind my wife's aroused and raised cunt and asshole. Emily lowered her chest onto the mattress, the better to invite me to sample her protruding cunt lips, her inviting rosebud.

I knelt down, blowing a little on Emily's asshole before I kissed it, licked it and penetrated it a little with my tongue -- she responded by whimpering and pushing backwards into my face. Next I slowly moved my tongue downwards, replacing it with my nose nudging Emily's asshole, while I lapped up her juices, plunged my tongue into her vagina, and then moved down further to nibble and lick her clitoris. Emily bucked and plunged, crying "I'm cumming I'm cumming!! Please fuck me with that huge cock! Fill me with your seed, and fuck and fuck!"

I got to my feet, lined up my rock-hard pole with her eager vagina, and plunged it in the whole nine and a half inches, growling "Aaagh! Aaagh!" I caught a glimpse of Julia's startled but delighted face as she moved around behind Emily, in a good position to see everything. I held Emily by her hips, and steadied her as I pistoned my gleaming hard cock in and out of her warm wet cunt, with my balls slapping against her clitoris with each thrust. Julia stood naked, shivering with excitement, and held one of Emily's hands, while Emily's other hand rubbed over and tweaked her clitoris. "More, more..." she groaned, "I'm cumming I'm cumming!!...

Ooooh!!" I roared as my balls tightened and my load of semen rushed in four successive spurts out of my cock, buried to the hilt in Emily's eager tight hot cunt. I withdrew my cock, softening slightly and gleaming with semen and cunt juice, and gave Emily a huge hug. After a moment Julia said, "Whew! I'm going to want to fuck like that too...I'll go away now to bed, and leave you to cuddle, or whatever..."

Whatever...

The days seemed to slide by, as we lived our busy daily lives and Emily and I relished our energetic night time love-making. We never knew in advance if Julia would come, naked, into our room to watch, always holding Emily silently by the hand and observing every moment, every thrust. If we used a position she had not seen before, Julia might ask questions, and would tell us how well she liked it. We felt like she was keeping score, or reviewing our performances!

Julia was especially intrigued when Emily and I enjoyed an anal fuck. She came into our room when Emily was stretched out on her tummy, with her hips raised on a couple of pillows. She took one of Emily's hands and watched me slowly lick Emily's asshole, and penetrate it with my tongue as deeply as I could while Emily moaned and pushed with her ass against my face.

Next I lubricated Emily's asshole with KY jelly, using first a single finger, probing deeply and turning my finger around from side to side. Next I lubed two fingers, slowly massaging, relaxing and enlarging Emily's sphincter, before Emily moaned that she was ready to fuck. I lubricated my rock-hard shaft and slowly but steadily pushed in fully. Julia excitedly then watched as my cock slowly but powerfully thrust up Emily's anal channel until it was sheathed again and again to the hilt, with my balls bouncing on Emily's vagina and clit.

Emily responded with eager groans, pushing back against my cock as it plunged and surged, until her orgasm consumed her and, as we both shouted for joy, my hot semen gushed into her anal channel. Afterward, Julia asked all sorts of questions about how it became comfortable in Emily's ass, and what Emily's orgasm experience was like that way. Ever curious, our Julia...

One night Emily and I had a discussion about the upcoming event while enjoying our usual post-coital cuddle. "Are you sure you're ok with this, my love?" I asked, gathering her into my arms. "It would disappoint Julia, but if you want me to back out of this, just say the word."

Emily thought for a long minute, then replied, "you know that Julia and I talk a lot, but you're not aware of every intimate thing we talk about. The other day she confided in me that even before she first saw us making love she had felt very powerfully physically attracted to you, and she wondered if it could be love and if you might feel that same attraction to her. I said to her that each of us, in this family, loved two other people very deeply, and our relationships were fine and physical and beautiful, like my feelings for her.

I suggested that your love for her no doubt involved equally powerful physical attraction as her love for you. Hence I knew that she had been yearning to explore physically with you, long before that morning when she asked if you would fuck her. So I was not all that surprised -- and when your first move was to kiss me and hold me, I knew that we three would make a wonderful partnership! But let me ask you, dear husband, what are your thoughts? Would you be disappointed to hear me say no? Do you want to fuck our daughter?"

Choosing my words carefully, I replied "I want to fuck both of you! Julia and you are so alike as lovely and lively women -- beautiful faces, slender, lovely golden skin, nice full breasts, shapely legs, gorgeous firm asses, enticing cunts... But I wouldn't fuck her for a minute if it meant I would hurt you or lose you."

Emily reached down and grabbed my growing cock. "Looks like somebody has rising expectations about a fuck right now! Before we get to that, one more important thing about Julia -- she told me that she still desires you totally, desperately, completely, and she just hopes that she won't disappoint you..."

"I'm sure she won't disappoint me! But speaking of points, how about the point of my cock, which is pointing in your direction? You don't even need an appointment -- this is a lie-in sex clinic." Emily giggled at my pointless puns, licked the point of my cock, pushed me onto my back and mounted me, with my hard cock between her parted thighs.

"Julia's first time should be like this, with her on top, her controlling the first penetration of her vagina, the breaking of her hymen. You may not have the absolutely biggest cock in the world, but you are definitely on the wonderful large side of huge, and thick, so fitting you in the first time needs to go slow -- I know! I'll be there, so I will lick you and guide your cock to her waiting opening, and make it as wonderful as I can for her.

Like this, but not as quick!!" Emily reached down, licked my cock again, guided it to her eager opening, and sat down quickly, impaling herself on me up to the hilt. Unhhh! Then she began to ride up and down up and down, squeezing my cock with her powerful vaginal muscles, while I busied myself with her bobbing breasts, her prominent nipples, until we both came again with one of those glorious simultaneous orgasms, me shooting floods of semen into her excited cunt as we clasped each other, shouting out our joy, revelling in a second orgasm.

Julia's graduation day went off wonderfully! Her proud Mummy and Daddy beamed through her concert, especially her cello solo, and we led the audience in a standing ovation. The other formalities, prize-giving, diplomas and so forth passed quickly and smoothly. To our delight, but not our surprise, Julia was awarded the Gold Medal for instrumental music. The evening passed pleasantly, and our overnight stay (speaking for myself) was stimulating, with two shapely naked women clasping me, cuddling me. The drive home found us all pretty quiet, thoughtful, playing over in our minds the scenario for the evening and night that was to follow.

For Julia's graduation dinner, without being asked she wore a "best" dress with a scoop neck that revealed the swelling mounds of her breasts, with just a hint of enticing cleavage. Emily and I both dressed for the occasion too, without wearing too many clothes or underwear. Dinner passed excitedly, as Emily had prepared Julia's favourite dishes, and we three enjoyed a cold bottle of Prosecco.

With my glass in hand, just before dessert I proposed a toast. "To our lovely darling Julia, accomplished musician! You've probably heard this story before, but I'm going to give the ending a different twist. Years ago there was a famous conductor in rehearsal who singled out a woman cello player, scolding her: 'you know, young lady, between your legs you have a fabulous instrument that could give delight and joy to millions of people -- and all you can do is sit there and scratch it!!'" Emily and Julia giggled at my joke, and I went on "but here's to lovely Julia, between whose legs is something fabulous that will, I know, give delight to all three of us tonight!" We drank to Julia's fabulous something...

Came to dessert, which was Julia's surprise cake that Emily and I had prepared (I won't go into details -- it was exciting but a little uncomfortable for me!) Emily came back into the dining room, singing Julia's school song and carrying an Angel-food cake. In the middle of it, standing on a little stand that was filling the hole in the cake, was a nine-inch long beeswax candle which was made from a mould of my erect cock! At the end, where the semen would come out, was a wick lit with a candle flame.

As Emily set it down in front of Julia, we finished our song. Julia was dumbstruck! "Where did you get this? It looks like Daddy's cock. Wow!!"

"It is, in a way, my cock", I confessed. "It's made from a moulding that Emily and I made, and the beeswax melted to fill it. It's to commemorate this special day, and your coming into full adulthood. Make a wish, and you'll be able to keep it, look at it, and treasure it for a long time. If you put a condom over it you'll be able to use it as a dildo!"

Julia was flabbergasted. "Seeing this I only want your real naked cock all the more -- that's my wish!!" Then she blew out the flame with a mighty puff (giving a new meaning to the term "blow-job"!). And then she turned to me, seeking and fondling my growing cock within my trousers. "That's the one I'm dreaming about." And looking at Julia's sensuous lips, I got to thinking, dreaming about that blow-job...

We lingered a little longer over dinner, eating our Angel-food cake and sipping the last of our wine, while Julia detached her candle, all nine and a half inches of it, from the cake and tried to engulf it with her mouth, before she carefully put it aside. "I'm sorry not to be able to show this present to my friends or let them try it out, 'cos if they saw it they would wonder where it came from, and that's our secret. And always will be!"

I stood up behind her, caressed her bare shoulders, gave her a fervent kiss on her neck and suggested, "maybe it's time to have our showers now, to get ready for bed, so you can see and experience the real thing? The dishes can wait." Julia and Emily got up and I eagerly led them upstairs, through our master bedroom and into our bathroom, where the walk-in shower was waiting.

Emily said, "Daddy wants to unwrap you, to explore you and savour your body, so he will undress you."

"Wonderful!"Julia said and nodded happily as I moved around behind her, found the top of her zipper, and slid it down her back. She moved her arms forward to slip off her sleeves, and her dress liquidly slid to the floor, quickly followed by her half-slip, leaving her in her lacy brief black bra and bikini panties. The clasp of her bra was quickly gone, leaving me to enfold her luscious B-cup breasts, one in each hand, and to gently pinch each nipple until they stiffened and began to stand erect. Julia was trembling in anticipation.

Next, with her panties gone, I could pass my hand down her tummy and feel, for the first time, her lovely sex under my hand, the smooth round of her mons. She opened her legs a little, and I stroked her soft cunt lips, already becoming puffy and a little wet with anticipation. "Beautiful shave," I murmured, as I drank in Julia's beauty. She opened her legs a little more widely, to allow me to explore, and my cock began to rise and enlarge.

In a trice we were naked together in the walk-in shower. "The pack-drill is" I said like a sergeant-major, "Emily and I will wash Julia, Julia and I will wash Emily, and then you two will wash me." Two sets of hands on each body gave ample scope for feeling and exploration of crevices, secret spots, holes -- we were quickly finished, eager to get on to the main action, and we towelled each other off.

"There, now you're all dried off, I'll carry you into bed," I said to Julia putting one arm around her shoulders as she embraced me around my neck and I put my other arm under her knees. Her ass rested on my stiff cock, and she wiggled a little, sighing with delighted anticipation. I laid her on her back on the bed.

"You're a feast for the eyes, Julia, and for my hands, my nose, my lips, and my tongue. Lie still while I get to know all of you -- turn over and lie first on your tummy, so I can see and feel and explore your back and your shapely ass." She turned and lay relaxed with her head on her hands, her long dark hair tousled around her on the pillow. "I'm going to touch, sniff, nibble, taste every part of your lovely body—just relax and enjoy, while I savour you." Running my hands up and down her arms, I buried my face in her neck where I kissed and nibbled her, including the ear that was available. Then I slowly ran my hands over her back and sides, including the sides of her breasts and the ticklish part of her waist. I could feel her body beginning to tremble with excitement as she sighed with desire.

Next I moved down to her feet, sucking on her toes and lightly caressing her soles and her beautiful well-shaped calves (product of her swimming laps daily, and also inherited from Emily). She responded to my fingers by spreading her legs slightly, inviting my touches. Finally I arrived at her rounded and compact ass, the two firm cheeks inviting my exploring. Grasping a cheek in each hand, I squeezed them, raised them and separated them, before letting them return to rest. Next I separated her cheeks again and began to trace my tongue down her crack, slowly exploring and dampening.

Would she clamp her cheeks together? I continued my exploring of her willing ass until I reached her rosebud, and when I pushed on it with my wiggling tongue she let out a low moan and raised her cheeks, making her asshole more fully available, so I could probe it deeper, sinking my tongue in past her sphincter while she moaned and pushed against my face. Then I sniffed her, burying my nose, making my already raging cock throb with excitement, leaking pre-cum, feeling the promise of a future encounter.

Seeing my plight, Emily intervened and engulfed me in her mouth.

"Could you lie on your back now, so I can explore your front?" Julia eagerly turned over, and her eyes fixed on my dripping cock before I moved in to explore her mouth with my tongue. I next kissed her nose, and each eye, before giving each ear a lick that made her writhe with excitement. "Your breasts are beautiful -- full, firm and rounded, and inviting!" I engulfed one aureole with my mouth, while I squeezed her other nipple, making Julia moan as her nipple again became erect and stiff.

She reached over and squeezed my cock, then caressed my ball-sack, fondling both my balls as I switched breasts. Next, to build anticipation I went down to Julia's feet, to explore upwards, beginning by licking and sucking her toes, tickling and exciting her as I slowly caressed up her smooth calves to her knees. A little pressure with my hands between her knees led her to open her legs readily, giving me a first sight of her glistening damp cunt lips, already puffy and extended, secreting a little clear juice.

I was about to glide my hands up the insides of her thighs when Emily, amazingly, intervened.

"Since it's Julia's first time I want to participate. I'd like to have the joy of eating her cunt and let her have the pleasure, at the same time, of getting to know your cock. So, Daddy, please move up the bed so she can lick and suck you, while I go down between her legs to give her a first family orgasm."

It really turned me on that Emily wanted to take part! And I could see that Julia was squirming, panting with anticipation of her mother's lips and tongue. I moved up, turned partly on my side and raised my leg to give curious Julia open access to my cock and balls, which she explored with alacrity -- she had a slightly larger mouth than Emily and was able to engorge more of my cock. From my vantage point I could see the top of Emily's head between Julia's raised and parted legs, energetically moving up and down, and I could hear delicious slurping noises as she sucked and licked at her daughter's vagina, cunt lips and clitoris.

Suddenly Julia cried out, "oh Mummy Mummy! You're making me quiver all over!" She rocked and bucked, locking her thighs around Emily's head, crying "aargh! aargh! aahh! Oh!" as her first orgasm possessed her.

"Emily, I need to taste Julia, so come give me a nice open-mouthed kiss to share her cunt juice with me."

Emily's lips met mine above prostrate Julia, who was whimpering with satisfied excitement after her orgasm. I could taste the musky juices from Julia's pussy, along with Emily's saliva. "I think we all need to take a moment, so Julia, you tell us when you're ready -- you're going to climb on top of me and kneel over me, and then Emily will position you over my cock, and you can lower yourself onto me at your own speed. I lay next to her on my back, and fondled her cunt between her open thighs with one hand.