A Graduation Like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to lick it all off!" explained Julia, "first time sucking your own cock." "This is the dildo that will be filling your anal channel later on, and you want it to be lubricated now with your saliva. It's attached to the platter with a suction cup, and later I will attach it to its harness, and send it off for your final first time!"

Obedient as always, I licked and sucked, and was amazed at the size of the monster that I could barely fit into my mouth! How, I wondered, could these women have managed to fit this in their mouths? Or their vaginas? Or their assholes? What if I could not do it? Licking up the whipped cream on the sides I encountered the massive vein that coursed its way down the top, and the equally rigid under-channel that would carry semen to the tip. If it were real, like my own cock jutting upward towards my stomach.

Finally I finished -- the thought struck me that it was like cleaning my cock after a blow-job, something that Julia had done once, and Emily had done many times. "Time for bed!" ordered Julia, taking command of the situation. I stood up and she led me by my hard cock up the stairs and straight into our ensuite bathroom shower, with Emily following behind, nudging and tickling my ass. No need to stop to undress -- we were all three naked. The usual soaping feeling slippery play ensued, with special attention for my cock that was become rampant from all the hours of frustrated erection.

"Like always," chirped my ever-practical Emily, "we have to prep for your first real anal sex by taking out your butt plug and giving you an enema -- then we'll be ready to roll. Julia, why don't you wait in the bedroom and prepare the bed and your dildo? And get the paddle -- you'll be spanking first."

Julia giggled and left the bathroom -- through the open door we could hear her strapping on her huge dildo, giving herself instructions as she went. When I was readied Emily and I joined her -- Julia had arranged pillows for the spanking, and was standing there with the paddle in her hand, dildo ready over her cunt, poised and ready for action.

"Since its my birthday I want to make a surprise proposal," I said. "You two lovely women have done so much to make this a perfect day, with more to come! So I want to ask that we don't follow the usual spanking regimen but instead you just give me my birthday paddy-whacks tonight. For one thing, Julia might hurt herself if she lay down with that great big dildo tucked up under her tummy. How many whacks each?" I paused, to see what their reactions might be.

"You're 41 today," cried Emily, "but that's too many! Especially from each of us! You'd be wasted!"

"Ok, how about we make it 41, but that's four plus one, each? That's what I'd really like." I lay down on the pillows, ass raised, legs a little apart, rampant cock safely tucked under my tummy, eyes closed. Knowing what was to follow, after Julia kissed and caressed my ass and probed my rectum.

Birthday or not, Julia was unsparing, efficient and painful as she delivered her five, and then handed the paddle to Emily, who said "my turn now, but first I want to rub and caress your backside to help make the pain go away." She carefully rubbed my throbbing cheeks with both hands, soothing and exciting -- she made sure, on each pass, that a finger or tongue would caress my ass crack or probe my rectum. Be nice if that treatment could continue all night!

But no. Emily stepped back and took up the paddle. As usual, she was very studied and careful in her choice of targets and angles, walking around the bed to line up her whacks. After three agonizing smacks she said "Usually I've done six in the past, but tonight I'm deprived of one stroke. But I'm going to do as usual, last two as hard as I can!" And she hauled off with her usual two-handed swing, and WHACK!! WHACK!! came two punishing blows that left me quivering and whimpering.

After a moment's recovery I sprang from the bed and enveloped both my spankers in a huge hug, while each of them used one hand to soothe my ass. "Sorry about depriving you of one stroke," I suggested, laughing. "But next year I will be 42...and just think, my lovely sexy Emily, when your birthday comes in three and a half months you'll be 39!!" And with that I gave one of her cheeks an affectionate squeeze.

"Um, could we get on with the main event now?" asked Julia eagerly, shaking the dildo up and down in its harness. "Need some prep to get ready for this big boy!"

With alacrity I returned to a face-down position on the bed, with the pillows gone but my ass raised well up, available, near the bottom of the bed. Julia and Emily stationed themselves one on each side of the bed, bent over, and began to lube my asshole with one, two, three, four fingers, plying and probing. A fifth finger slid in, then a sixth. "That's quite a stretch," I gasped, "bigger than the biggest butt-plug."

"But not as big as your cock, as you'll see," observed Emily. "Julia, I think he's ready, so let's get him in position, at the end of the bed, kneeling on all fours. I'll help you to aim, and begin to enter, after I slather your dildo all over with lube. And when you're fully in and beginning to thrust, I'm going down under David to give him the cock-sucking I've been dying to do all day. And I promise you, David, I won't spill a drop, no matter how much you spurt into my mouth!"

With an offer like that I could feel my cock pulsing with desire! I quickly scooched down the bed, and got my asshole to the right height by opening my legs, letting my balls hang loose. Emily stroked my cock while she lined Julia up, and then I felt Julia's battering ram nudging my crack, stroking up and down guided by Emily, searching for my opening, making it ready.

I've done the same many times with Emily, and once with Julia, so I knew what Julia was seeking with her dildo and did my best to co-operate, pushing back against her dildo. When she connected and began to push a little harder I was amazed at the sense of her size (which was my size)! I pushed back as much as I could, accommodating myself to the stretching, and yielding to the insistent gentle pressure.

Unnhh! I felt Julia's entrance as she exclaimed "oh David! the glans is in! it will be easier now." I sensed the continuing pressure, the incredible feeling of fullness, as that huge cock-dildo moved forward, moved inward, a push forwards, an easing withdraw part backwards, another push forwards into virgin territory, back and forth, forth, back and forth, 'Uunnh! Uunnh!' until Julia was in fully, and her tummy and pelvis pushed against my ass. Wow! It was indeed like having a huge pole stuffed into my anal passage, stretching me, filling me.

Huge surprise!! The dildo began to vibrate, thrilling my ass with a thousand tiny sensations. Julia exclaimed "we didn't tell you about the vibrator, 'cos we wanted you to have a real first time birthday surprise. So, lie there and enjoy!"

Julia withdrew about four inches, and continued "now comes the fun part, the stroking. I'll be gentle and slow at first, and then pick up the rhythm when you get used to me in there." She was as good as her word, gentle and slow, gentle and slow, pick up the pace, pick up the pace.

It was an incredible hot feeling, back and forth, with the ridge at the bottom of the cockhead stroking, stretching, exciting the sensitive nerves in my anal channel. Julia was now going at me 'full cock', and I felt totally possessed, totally owned by her huge member plunging into me.

Emily scooched around, on her back, declaring "now I'm going in under David to fondle his balls and suck his cock until he has a wonderful birthday orgasm! She was, as always, as good as her word -- I felt her sensuous hands caressing up my thighs to my crotch and cupping my balls, at the same time as her tender mouth enveloped my cockhead and about two more inches of its length. Ooohh! The velvety smooth warmth of Emily's lips and tongue, lapping at my cock, and the insistent plunging of Julia's huge dildo -- together they were irresistible!

With every insistent, forceful thrust up my anal channel my cock was urged forward into Emily's eager mouth. I had never been so deep into her, pushing down into her throat. Then Julia's withdrawal allowed my cock to ease itself slightly, before the next plunge. Try as I might to prolong the ecstasy of this double-teamed fabulously sensual stimulation, in a few moments I shouted "I'm going to come!!" And as good as my word, I was possessed by the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced -- crying "AAGH!! AAGH!! UNGHH!! UNNHH!!" I trembled and writhed, blasting four, five, six, seven surging huge loads of semen into Emily's welcoming mouth.

"Ooohhh!! Wow!! I'm done!" I sighed, as I fell sideways onto the bed, avoiding Emily who continued greedily swallowing. Julia followed me down, and then slowly withdrew the huge dildo from my asshole, with a final sucking sound that made us all giggle. "Guess that's my last first time too!" I exclaimed, "now we're all fully in, and of, each other...just wow!!"

"And I swallowed it all, every drop!" boasted Emily. "But," she continued, "I haven't had my first time driving that huge wonderful cock of yours into your asshole. Which I'm looking forward to...however I know how completely spent I felt after your first time in my butt, David, and I know you must be too.

So, what I propose -- Julia and I will do Edinburgh style, with my turn to be on top. David, you can do like last time, magical stimulations with your hands and fingers. Make us have wonderful orgasms. Then we'll all have a shower together, David will have his butt-plug back again, and we'll then cuddle and sleep naked together. In the morning, when we're all rested, it will be my turn, my first time with the dildo, and I agree with Julia, its name is 'big boy'! And Julia will be underneath David, sucking him and swallowing his sperm."

Julia snuggled into me, kissed me, and said "I've been thinking, and investigating a little. The university will defer my scholarship so I've decided to take a gap year. If you'll put a big mirror on my bedroom wall I can practice my cello in front of it, develop my technique even further. Maybe get some recital experience locally. I want to spend a lot more time in your company, you wonderful lovers, in this bed. And I want to get a lot more experience with you doing what cellists do, opening my legs!"

Oh boy! What a morning and mornings to look forward to. My ever-sexy, ever-practical, ever-loving Emily, together with our luscious lovely daughter, taking the lead, arranging our continued threesome. I thought to myself, it is true -- every one has a first time, and there's a first time for everything! But not the last time...

"So when you're ready, you lovely women, Edinburgh style it is! I'm ready with my fingers..."