A Graduation Like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a double request, really. First, I want you to be able to enjoy the real you in your ass, the same way I saw Emily revel in your cock up her backside last night. So, I saw some ads on Literotica, for dildo-creation kits from 'Clone a Willy', and I want to use my graduation present (which I love and cherish) as a model to create a dildo/strap-on, which will be your cock, big and wonderful! Can we use it, then, instead of this piddly little dildo, when we fuck your ass?"

"Second request is" Julia went on, "would you please fuck my ass the wonderful way I saw you fuck Emily last night? I want to feel that huge hard cock open me up completely..."

"Such a lot of questions, so early in the morning!" I joked, and gave one of her ass cheeks a squeeze, adding "Emily has to be consulted about all of this, but if she's happy I'll consent to whatever you want. But I hope you won't have to damage your candle!

And, if you really want to do anal with me, Emily needs to do for you what we did for Emily before our first time that way -- you have to get your asshole stretched so my cock will fit more easily, and means wearing a butt-plug for awhile. I'll have to do the same before I'm ready for your super-dildo..."

Emily chimed in, giving my cock a loving squeeze, "whatever Julia wants, if it's ok with you it's fine by me! I want to try something first time too. I'd like Julia on top of me, Edinburgh-style, so I can taste her, nibble at her lick her suck her cunt and her asshole, while she's doing the same to me! But David's always calling me practical, and my practical side is saying that we have to get up now, and get ready for work...so, another time!"

Several days went by, and I sensed from whispering sessions between Emily and Julia that the Clone a Willy kit had been ordered, with extra gel to accommodate my large size. Delivery in a week. One night as we were sitting at our late dinner I asked "Emily, I would like a spanking session tonight. Can we do this?" Emily nodded her agreement, glancing at Julia as she did.

I turned to Julia, explaining how Emily and I had worked things out for her. "Julia, as we said before you can just watch, after we've all had a shower together. If you don't want to join in, that's perfectly fine -- you can just stand back and watch when the spankings are over and our love-making begins.

But if you decide you'd like to join in, you'll be the third on the bed, and Emily and I will prepare you (hugs and licks and caresses) and then both of us, in turn, will give you three strokes with the same implement -- it's my choice tonight, remember, and I'm choosing to use the paddle. Then you'll be fully involved in the love-making that will follow. And because you'll be last spanked, you'll get to choose how you'd like to fuck tonight."

Julia exclaimed, "wow! What a lot of choices! Tonight's going to be an adventure, another first time, but to be ready for anything I guess Emily and I had better take out my butt plug before you start (second size already!)..."

There didn't seem any good reason for staying up late! We hurried through tidying, stacking the dishwaster, turning out lights, making everything secure. Then we were all three in the shower together, sensuously massaging and cleaning.

Julia bent forward a little and spread her legs so Emily could withdraw her sizable plug, which came out with a little "plop" that made us all giggle. Then toweled off, we were all in our bedroom, where Emily laid two pillows atop each other.

Moving as she spoke, Emily said to Julia "now I'm going to lay face-down with these two pillows under my tummy, which will raise my ass and give it a nice (I hope!) curve, making it a tempting target..." As she positioned herself I caressed her and made sure she was comfortable, hands under her chin.

"Spread your legs just a little darling, so your pussy is just peeking out," I said as I crossed to the cupboard door and hefted forth the paddle. Two feet long, smooth on one side and grooved on the other, and a shaped handle. "I made this myself, Julia, so it is one of my favourites."

"And one of mine..." added Emily, as she opened her shapely legs about a foot. "That ok?"

"That's just wonderful sweetheart," I replied, as I bent down and gave her raised cheeks some little nibbles and fervent kisses, after which I ran my tongue down her groove and plunged it into her rosebud. Julia watched fascinatedly.

THWACK!! My first spank hit low on Emily's ass, causing it to ripple outward from the place of impact. Emily stiffened, but didn't cry out. My technique is always to give two strokes on the same place, then move for two higher up, then two higher up. THWACK!! I could see that Julia was shocked, but fascinated at the red welt that Emily now displayed.

THWACK!! THWACK!! THWACK!! THWACK!! My final four blows were evenly placed and given in rapid succession. By the end, Emily was writhing with the pain, but not crying out audibly. She lay there for a moment, then got up from the bed and gave me a fervent hug and a kiss, and took the implement of her pain from my hand.

"My turn now," I said, positioning myself on the bed as Emily had done, so my ass was in easy reach of her paddle. I carefully tucked my cock and my scrotum out of the way spread my knees a little, and waited. Emily's soft tongue and her eager teeth traversed my cheeks, and she carefully caressed my balls to make sure they were out of her range.

Emily's technique differed from mine, and depended on surprise. One of her conditions was that I close my eyes, which I obediently did. THWACK!! Came the first hard blow, followed by a pause. Emily was doubtless walking around the bed, lining up for her next stroke. THWACK!! It came high up on the side of my other cheek, totally out of the blue.

THWACK!! THWACK!! Two spanks in quick succession, right on the center of the fleshy part of my ass. "Emily I swear that you spank even harder than Daddy -- I mean, David!!" exclaimed Julia.

Emily replied, with an almighty THWACK!! "The last two I always try to give hard as I can, 'cos that's the way he likes it. This last one, I will swing with both hands," and I heard the swoosh! In the air before the grooved side of the paddle hit me with an almighty THWACK!! just where my legs meet the notch of my ass.

"Ooww! Oow!" that really hurt!" I cried, as I writhed and sobbed, until the pain subsided a little. Then I got up and enveloped Emily in a huge hug, engulfing her mouth with a kiss and revelling in the willing touch of her soft body. Heaven!! She ran her soothing hands down over my throbbing ass, as I did over hers, hot to the touch as was mine.

We looked over at Julia, who was watching us with a look mixing fear, fascination and desire... "So you see Julia, how pain is mingled with desire, the desire to arouse pleasure," I said. We each opened one arm, my left and Emily's right, to include Julia in our threesome hug, and I gave her ass the same soothing strokes as I was giving Emily. "So, Julia, are you up for this??"

"I...I'm scared!" cried Julia, trembling in our clasp. "Since I was a little girl I've never been so much as touched by either of you, and I don't know what paddling will feel like -- but by the look of both your asses, recoiling from the hits of the paddle, and now all red and tender, I know it will hurt plenty!!

But I want, I need, to be part of your love, so I will do this." With that she plumped up a couple of pillows, arranged them on the bed, and lay down on top of them with her shapely ass alluringly in the air.

"Emily, you go with the first three strokes -- but let's caress and cherish these lovely virgin untouched cheeks first," I murmured as I moved around to the opposite side of the bed. Julia opened her legs a little, so her pussy lips peeked out, while Emily and I kissed and stroked her. I specially attending to her crack, which I spread with my fingers and licked her tender rosebud. "Soon, soon..."

Emily straightened up and hefted the paddle, while I went close to Julia's head. "Give me your hand," I suggested, and Julia readily did so, welcoming the touch. I placed her hand around my hard cock. "There, that's better -- hold on tight!" Julia responded by giving me a squeeze.

WHACK!! Emily's first stroke. Julia stiffened, hissed with pain, and squeezed my cock even harder. She trembled a little, then was still. I could see the well-defined red mark, across the middle of both cheeks. WHACK!! WHACK!! The second and third strokes followed more quickly, and Julia moaned and stiffened with the pain, never lessening the pressure on my rampant cock.

"Time to change places now," I suggested after a brief pause, taking Julia's hand and releasing my cock from her tight lovely grasp. Taking the paddle from Emily, I suggested that she should be the comforter -- she moved to Julia's head, gave her a deep kiss, opened her legs and placed Julia's hand on her cunt. I took my position, surveying the three distinct welts that crossed Julia's ass.

WHACK!! my first blow was aimed high, at just the point where her ass became her lower back. Julia stiffened and whimpered, but without crying out, and clutched at Emily's sex. WHACK!! my second stroke hit low, at just the point where Julia's legs met the notch of her ass -- another really tender spot as I could remember! Julia was rigid with the pain, but she slowly raised her ass into position, ready for the final blow. WHACK!! an almighty stroke, delivered to the center of her ass (where Emily had marked her earlier).

I caught Julia in my arms as she leapt from the bed, and Emily and I enveloped her in a huge hug, each of us with a hand on her nearest cheek, caressing and soothing the hot flesh of her buttocks. "There," Emily exclaimed, "that's another first time put behind you (if you pardon the pun!). Was that too bad?"

Julia calmed herself for a moment, and then replied, "you know, when I lay down on that bed I didn't know what to expect, except that I had just seen you two go through it. So I lay there, frightened, not knowing what was coming.

Then my two lovers caressed me, kissed me all over, licked me everywhere...and, and I just knew that I wanted to experience everything you had. So after that, the spanks were hard, painful, but also expressive of your love -- just as my lying there was expressive of my love for you and surrender to you!" She gave both of us a huge hug.

Emily replied, "I know that I should be the first spanker next time, but I'm going to give that privilege to you, Julia, our lovely lover. Julia, you can choose the time for spanking (after at least seven days), you choose the implement, and you get to spank first.

And I think in future we should share, like David and I shared you tonight -- each of us gets three strokes at each bum, so each of us will be whacked by two others. That sound ok?" There was general agreement over this, so Emily went on, "and Julia, you get to choose how you'd like to come to your first orgasm tonight -- we're at your beck and call!"

Julia thought for a minute, then replied, "today's Tuesday, right? So, our next spanking's to be a week tomorrow, on Wednesday! That gives me some time to try out the different spanking weapons hanging on the cupboard door -- I'll practice by whipping on a pillow. Now, for tonight -- for my first, I want what Emily wants, Edinburgh style, with me on top. Then next time, she can choose again."

In a trice Emily lay on the bed, legs in the air, and Julia straddled her, lowering her cunt onto Emily's face while Emily held her calves under her arms. Julia moved Emily's legs under her arms and lowered her face into Emily's eager crotch.

It was strangely exciting for me to see mother and daughter, lovers, fully engaged with each other, lapping, licking, sucking, nibbling. Both still displayed the welts from their spankings, Julia's redder and more pronounced, because more recent. I noted, as I watched Julia's plunging cunt, that it was beginning to show shadowy wisps of hair -- 'time for a shave' I thought.

I caressed both of their breasts (Emily's right, Julia's left) at the same time, causing them both to moan with pleasure. I remembered how, months ago, Emily told me about Julia's first questions about loving. We really are three equals in love, I thought, as Emily and Julia simultaneously stiffened, moaned and trembled through a mutual orgasm.

Julia next turned, came up on Emily, and shared her juices and saliva with Emily, who fervently returned the favour, mingling saliva and cunt juices together as they kissed.

I asked "Julia, do you remember your first time, when you straddled me on top, and Emily wetted my cock with her saliva and put it at the mouth of your vagina? It was the hardest thing I have ever done to restrain myself from pushing upwards, but instead just letting you slowly, slowly push downwards. You were so soft, so hot, so tight, so hesitant but so determined -- after your hymen was broken you pushed yourself onto me for about five more inches, so tight, so juicy. Wonderful!

Now I'd like to be on the bottom again, but this time in action. I want to thrust upwards into you, with you pushing down at the same time!" I lay down on the bed next to my beautiful recumbent lovers.

"I'm at the command of your magnificent hard cock!" cried Julia, as she moved over and climbed up on top of me, giving me a juicy kiss. "Emily would you please move David into position, and when he feels the wetness of my cunt juice that will be the signal for his thrust upwards."

"David needs a little preparation first," said Emily as she guided my cock into her mouth, covering me with her juices and saliva, and teasing me a little with her teeth. Then she moved aside, guiding my rampant cock upwards to Julia's waiting eager labia. When I felt the hot wetness of Julia, I put my hands on the front of her thighs and pushed her downwards, at the same time as I thrust upwards, burying the whole of my nine inches in her hot wet tightness and nudging her cervix.

Oh! So tight and juicy! Julia gurgled with pleasure and began to work herself up and down on my cock, with increasing urgency and energy, while at the same time I thrust myself upwards into her, twice for every stroke of her strong vaginal muscles that clenched around me, hitting a really lovely rhythm.

I lay there looking up at her, while Julia leaned forward a little to gain deeper penetration on my cock, and her lovely pert breasts, with their brown aureoles and pointed nipples, bobbed up and down with the force of her strokes and my thrusts. Then, to my amazed joy, I felt Emily's fingers probing beneath my balls, gliding down to my asshole as it rose and fell with my thrusts.

I only had to wish for a moment before my dream came true, as Emily's supple and insistent finger probed and entered my asshole, giving me another pleasure -- every time I pulled out of Julia I simultaneously was impaled by Emily's eager thrusting finger. Wow!! Two lovers at once -- just like when Julia was fucking my ass with the little dildo, and Emily cupped my balls and stroked my cock.

With such sensual double-teaming I could not last long, and I sensed from the eagerness of Julia's plunges that she was near. She clenched her cunt muscles around me, milking my cock, as she screamed in bliss "Oh!! I feel so filled! Aargh!!" and sank onto my chest.

With a huge roar I emptied myself into her. "Aargh!! Ohh!! Unnhh!! Aargh!" I thrusted and spurted, five, six, seven explosions of my creamy semen into Julia. "I I I've never had an orgasm like that before!!" I exclaimed. "Two of you loving me at once!!" I fell back onto the bed, exhausted, as Emily's supple finger slowly withdrew. "It's going to take me a while to recover my strength after that!"

Emily gave me a huge hug, saying "maybe we can save me until the morning -- and Julia can do the honours in your ass while I ride you, same as she did? I know she's fascinated by your backside, and is looking forward to using her new dildo on it, or I should say in it! But now I suggest we all shower again, and fit in your butt plugs for the night."

Ever my practical sexual Emily! We did as she suggested, with lots of soap, massaging and sexy fun. Emily fitted Julia with her plug, and Julia inserted my smaller one after lots of fingering and lubing. Felt strange, I thought, with plug numbers 2 and 3 in my future...

We were all looking forward to our 'special night', to happen the following Wednesday, but that didn't stop us in the intervening seven nights -- two with Julia participating, three with just Emily and me 'cos Julia just wanted to watch. And a couple of nights off just to rest!! After several nights with plug two, Julia graduated to plug three and I became acquainted with the snugger fit of plug two. Always progress, that's the model. And on several occasions we heard Julia, through our closed bedroom door, with a WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! as she tried out the various spanking weapons on a pillow...we'd know soon enough which one she was selecting.

I said to Emily on one of our "rest" nights, just cuddling (ok, maybe a little bit of feeling, a nibble or two, nothing strenuous...), "you know, my love, it's really wonderful that Julia, our loving daughter, has become our eager lover."

Emily sighed, and then replied "yes, it is wonderful, and very fulfilling, and it's specially exciting to have both of you exciting me at the same time -- I know it is very arousing for you, 'cos I've done it to you, twice!" She scooched down and gave my cock an exciting little suck.

"But one thing we have to face as Julia starts University and grows into full adulthood -- she's going to find a man of her own age, a man who excites her as a man, who arouses her and finally takes her. What then?"

"Let's cross that bridge when we come to it," I replied. "We must let her be herself, and support her in whatever choices she makes. Maybe she's going to want, in time, to introduce this man to us and to our bed. If she's serious, and he is, then we'll see. Always something new. I've never sucked a cock before..."

Emily gave me an almighty poke in the ribs. "Let's take tomorrow as it comes! Meanwhle, speaking of cocksucking, it looks like I have a little project right here that might grow into something big -- or even huge! Let's forget the future, and think of Wednesday!"

As Wednesdays do, Wednesday came.

We found ourselves, as we usually do, at a late dinner. Emily had cooked some dishes that she knew were among Julia's favourites, and we indulged in a bottle of cold Prosecco. At one point I reached over and took Julia's right hand. "I'm dreaming in anticipation of what this hand is going to inflict, when you have your chosen weapon in it...and it adds to the excitement, not knowing which spanker you have chosen for your first time."

Emilly added, excitedly "and I'm absolutely itching to help you both when Julia loses her last virginity with David's cock in her lovely ass -- I will be in David's ass with my finger, and with my other hand I will find Julia's lively clitoris, to stimulate you both. And since my turn will be next as first spanker, I'm announcing that it won't be eight days from now but nine days -- a week on Friday will be the night!

Also, that will be the night that David surrenders his asshole to himself, the new dildo Julia will wear when she fucks him. You haven't seen it yet, David -- it's a beauty, huge like its model! When Julia has had a go, I will have a turn too -- so David, look forward to being really well-fucked! And, wonderful coincidence, I chose a week Friday because it's David's birthday, and he can get his birthday spanks! And with his favourite spanker, the paddle."

As we finished up dessert I suggested "how about we skip the dishes, like last time? They'll keep till morning, and besides, I have something inside my trousers that's insisting it's time for our bed!" General agreement saw us quickly finishing our wine and rapidly climbing upstairs to our bedroom and our large walk-in shower, where the usual laughing, soaping, massaging, fingering kept us expectantly happy.